Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time)

Go down 
+2
Yatagarasu
Karsu
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Karsu

Karsu

Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time) Empty
PostSubject: Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time)   Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time) EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:18 pm

Why hello, Persona New Arcana! How's it going? My name is Karasu!  Very Happy  (Name may be subject to change)

Well, first of all I really, really, really like love the Persona Series! Although I haven't beat P3 and I haven't bought P4G...

Well anyways, I need to get to the point  Arrow 

I never RP'd in my life (Meaning that this IS my first RP site) and I never used forums in my life. Being serious.

It was already hard setting up my Avatar, Signature, and this POST as of now. (Total of an approx. 1 hour 30 39 mins)

Also, I'm having trouble to schedule days of actual RPing because I NEED to focus on my school work.

So right now, I might be able to RP at

June 13, 2014; 2:00 (EST)

(Date subject to change at a later or earlier time)

Don't want to keep this long so I'll wrap it up soon.

Overall, I hope to have fun and make good experiences with all of you!
Back to top Go down
Karsu

Karsu

PostSubject: Re: Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time)   Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time) EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:20 pm

Also, saving ALL of the rule and the character creation pages....
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time)   Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time) EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:30 pm

Welcome to the site, Newbie. If you need someone to show you the ropes, I'm your guy! There's no rush to get started, so take your time. School comes first, yeah?
Back to top Go down
Karsu

Karsu

PostSubject: Re: Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time)   Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time) EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:42 pm

Hello Yata! Thanks! And yeah, School does come first! Very Happy
Although I wanna RP, character create, and do other things so badly but...

Everytime I'm not on the internet,

(Inert Persona image about Knowledge and Dilligence increase here)
Back to top Go down
Karsu

Karsu

PostSubject: Re: Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time)   Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time) EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:44 pm

WOAH! How do you do your Signature like that? That's amazing Sempai!

Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time) Teddie-ear

Oh. Nevermind.

lol! 
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time)   Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time) EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 1:38 am

Welcome! Welcome! Fresh mea- I mean new members are always welcome in these parts. The staff is more than willing to help you if you have any questions, heck even veterans will try to help you! If we can! Though I should warn you about a few things.

Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time) Dark+Souls_656baa_5003871

Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time) Dark_Souls_Death

There will be times you might feel like the picture above (you being the guy with the blue lightsaber)

But have no fear, you can handle it! I wish you best of luck on all your adventures!

Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time) 1336950628205

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time)   Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time) EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 3:42 am

Hello Hello, Welcome ~

Like it's been said already, feel free to ask anything, we'll be glad to help ya out.
I'd be happy to RP with you whenever you'll have the time. School can be such a bother sometimes, but sadly it's important. *Says the person who has a bunch of deadlines in school soon and yet spends time lurking around here >.>*

Don't let Mr. Unlucky scare you with those fancy pictures. He's trying to be helpful in his own way, but don't worry, unless you're as unlucky as he is, you should be just fine :3

But, anyway, it's nice meeting you, and I hope you'll have fun in your first Forum experience ~
Back to top Go down
Karsu

Karsu

PostSubject: Re: Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time)   Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time) EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 8:25 am

Oh thanks guys!
Unlucky: Oh jeez. Much fear. Such Scared. Plz Help Sempai.
Safi: i don't know...I'm pretty unlicky when it comes to RPGs and Shooters

I actually have a few questions,

1. I'm reading some posts and I see {OPEN} on some of them, Does that mean that They're open to whoever?

2. For making your character, do you HAVE to use an Arcana related to your personality? For example, EMpress = A motherly personality or The Magician = People with really high-self essteem.

3. For Persona creation, Does it HAVE to be barely human? To quote Persona Appearance: "It should relatively be not human in appearance."
Or can it be any? I kinda want my Persona to be a Mech from a certain Mecha anime dealing with drills from 2007...

4. Is there a full list of After-school clubs? And is there "club-creation allowed? Like a RP post about going up to the Faulty room and all that shiz

5. What region should I get started in?

Also.... Is there a list of Dorms?

Again, Thank you guys for your support! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time)   Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time) EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 10:12 am

Haha, well, I wish you the luck then ~
I'm sure you'll do good. All of us have a case of bad luck here and there afterall, but we push through : )

Alright, answer time ^^

1. Yes, that's exactly what it means. The RP topics are usually labeled so people know who can join. Open means whoever who wants to can join. If you type a certain person's/people's name/s in the brackets, then it means the thread is only between you and them. That is basically how it works.

2. Well, it should relate at least in some aspect. The Arcanas all have more than one specific meaning, so it's not like all characters of a certain Arcana would be the same. It doesn't mean the character should be totally like the Arcana he has, but it would be good for them to possess at least some characteristic that ties them to it.

3. Ah, well, Personas are mostly creatures and otherwordly beings, therefore they should not look very human, but they can resebmle a human being as long as something makes them supernatural. But it is best to keep away from completely human-like looks. As for a mech, that is a robot, right? (Hopefully my Anime knowledge serves me right >w>) A robot is not a human, so that should be fine, as long as it can in some way be seen it is mechanical.

4. Uh, well, sort of.

https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t39-after-school-clubs-members (Took me a while to dig that up xD)

But, that list was for the old plot we had, which ended just a few days ago. There isn't a new list yet, although I figure the clubs will stay the same as they are. As for making them, I believe that might be possible, but perhaps it'd be better if you ask the current plot leader about that aka. Gran-chan ( You'll find him quick, he has a fabulous pink username color)

5. The current plot is in the Azores region, on the various Islands, as you can see on the main board. So when you make a character, they should start there, living on one of the Islands, except for the Malstu Island, the Prison and Station, cause those aren't available as a residence.

The Dorms...You mean school dorms, right? Well, as far as I know there are no differences, so all students live in the same dorm. No list needed.

In case you meant something else, say so. xD

And that concludes this session, if you wanna know anything else, ask away ~
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time)   Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time) EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 10:21 am

Did someone say FABULOUS?! Yo Karsu. Welcome aboard. I am the Gran-chan, or Grant, or Grantus if you prefer. To add onto Safi's answer, a good way to decide an Arcana for your character is to make your character first, THEN pick an Arcana. If you pick an Arcana first, you'll probably be too stressed into keeping that personality type and you'll restrict yourself. There's ways to live at the prison I guess, but I doubt anyone at the moment wants to be a cop. lol

To also give Safi's other answer a bit of clarity, at the moment we don't have an official club thread set up since one of the admins are working on an inRP sport, and I intend to add it as an after school club to the list. If it makes you feel any better, ask me what clubs you want your character to be a part of and I will let you know if they will exist in the school. Again, welcome to the site! Ask Safi, Kami, Philemon/Nyarlathotep, or myself if you have any questions.
Back to top Go down
Karsu

Karsu

PostSubject: Re: Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time)   Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time) EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 4:28 pm

Ah! Thanks Safi and Gran-chan!

Safi: Thank you sempai for clearing up many things I needed! Seriously, your a GODSEND!  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Gran: Oooh.... Let's see here... I know I want some characters to be in Kendo, Karate, and Judo.... Is there an Anime and Video Game clubs? And I kinda expected about the Choosing your Arcana first then Creation, but I just needed to confirm that. But still, thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karsu

Karsu

PostSubject: Re: Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time)   Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time) EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Also, I forgot to mention my persona. It looks like this: Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time) Lazengann

If that doesn't work....I'll just pick one of the more Animal realted mechs....
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time)   Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time) EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 4:44 pm

I wouldn't label myself as a Godsend, but you're welcome! Always glad to be of help ^^

Also, that should be okay as your Persona Smile (I sorta like it, the tail thing is pretty xD)

Oh, and also, random thing. You can edit your post if you want to add something. No need to post twice, one after another, if nobody replied to you yet. It's not a problem if you do though, just a suggestion ~
Back to top Go down
Karsu

Karsu

PostSubject: Re: Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time)   Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time) EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 5:43 pm

My thoughts as I read your post:
"Wait there's a edit button!?"

Then as soon as I scrolled up, I found it -_-

Cool! Btw Safi, That's one of the Enemy Mecha in the series... I wouldn't call the mech pretty if the enemy hates being called that:
(Skip to 4:08)

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time)   Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time) EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 6:12 pm

Haha, yes, those little buttons in the corner can be easy to overlook sometimes ~

I'd love to watch the video, but I keep getting an error on the player after a few seconds every time. Blame this netbook I am on currently. It can't handle the mega HD resolution youtube automatically puts it on...and it always errors out before I get the chance to lower it. -.- But I'll be sure to watch it when I boot up my big computer ( most likely tomorrow).

But just from seeing the first few seconds, it looks pretty cool. I haven't seen that anime before, but it looks worth watching. The only Mecha related anime I've had watched so far is Full Metal Panic. Maybe I should broaden my horizons on that subject xD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time)   Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time) Empty

Back to top Go down

Yosh! The introduction to a new user is now here! (For the ___th time)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next