Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Lookout Point (Safi) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Lookout Point (Safi) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Lookout Point (Safi) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Lookout Point (Safi) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Lookout Point (Safi) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Lookout Point (Safi) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Lookout Point (Safi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Lookout Point (Safi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Lookout Point (Safi) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Lookout Point (Safi)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Lookout Point (Safi) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lookout Point (Safi)   Lookout Point (Safi) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:40 pm

‘‘Alright then.‘‘, Hibiki nodded at Ruo’s statement. If she really wanted to be thankful, he wasn’t going to stop her. In retrospect, it was a much better option than if she was outright rude or dissmisive about it, so he had no reason to make a big deal out of her appreciation. Besides, it meant that she had a good enough opinion of him, which was nice. Hibiki didn’t like to get on the bad side of others, so this was actually sort of pleasant. Although, maybe she just had manners and thought it polite to thank people. Either way, it was okay per se.

When Ruo mentioned that she didn’t attend his school, he wasn’t particularly surprised, as he hadn’t seen her in school before, not even nearby the building, so it figured. The idea of meeting in front of the school, was a plausible one, but since she said she didn’t even know where it was, it would prove a hassle. Because, he’d have to explain the location, and to be honest, sense of orientation wasn’t his strenght. And with so many students milling around the school, it would be troubling to locate one another too. But they could pull it off somehow, if they tried. It wasn’t that complicated after all. ‘‘ That’s a possibilty. However, I’m not sure if I’d be able to properly tell you where it is. I’m afraid I‘m not a walking map.‘‘, he said, a small, slightly amused smile on his lips. Even if he was better at this, he hadn’t lived in Ueitawa long, so he hadn’t had the time to actually map the terrain in his head.

‘‘Well, I haven’t been to Hayabusa either, but in Yoro, there is a large bridge with a nice view, something similar to this actually, and a nice river. And I think there is a riverside carneval somewhere there too. I haven’t visited it yet though.‘‘, he said after thinking on it for a moment. He was kind of surprised that he completely forgot to go to Hayabusa. Well, he should plan a trip sometime, when there will be enough free time. ‘‘That could work too. We could go elsewhere after meeting. It migh be better, as we’ve both been there, so we know where it is.‘‘, he responded when Ruo suggested meeting in Nadashiki. Honestly, he didn’t mind either way, so he was going to leave her to choose. He’d willingly go wherever she wanted to.

‘‘I’m sure you will. After all, they say that who seeks, finds, no? ‘‘, he said lightheartedly. With how eager she seemed to be about it, he was sure she’d come across something she will find pleasing, even if it took a while. If she was dedicated, he didn’t see it as a problem in any way.
Back to top Go down
Ms. Grantus

Ms. Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Lookout Point (Safi)   Lookout Point (Safi) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 11:51 pm

Ruo would think to herself for a brief moment. She had spent quite some time in this area, and while she did not spend a moment in Nokawia, she did meet someone she knew once more. She did not know whether that was good or bad. Though on the other hand, Hibiki was pleasant and welcome enough to her. She could not put her finger on it, but something about him worked with her. He did have smart qualities that suggested he knew what he was doing. Certainly someone to talk to in the future, that much was indeed certain in Ruo’s mind.

When he suggested that his school may not be the greatest idea, Ruo felt a bit of relief. She knew it was relief because her fear had for a moment been quelled. Being looked upon by so many faces, being addressed by strange people she did not know, the thought shook her to her very core. She would not reveal that in her body language however, and keep a calm expression while nodding. “That is fair. You don’t need to worry. It might take some time to do so anyway,” she said. Unlike Ruo, who could store memory and had no problem keeping directions in her head, humans most likely have a much more difficult time remembering and articulating some things to explain. Perhaps that was one bonus to her own creation, that unless she is destroyed, she will have a possibly endless life. The thought gave her a brief pause, before she let it go and turned her focus back to Hibiki.

Hayabusa was an option, but she didn’t know of what there was to do there, so maybe not, at least not without some time to look over it. She had actually been to Yoro and met someone there in fact. She had walked along the river near the bridge with someone, so perhaps that was an option. The carnival at Yoro was also an option. She may have been interested, but like the school, there would be too many people. Hibiki may have wanted to go since he had not been to the area, but for now, Ruo would be nowhere near that kind of area. It was a bit of a dilemma for her to decide. Hibiki did say he was fine with Nadashiki, but Ruo did not know what she wanted to do. She knew she could roam Nadashiki, but surveying another part of Yoro might help for the future. Perhaps she might want to check over the area so she will get a larger bearing on Yoro. But her worries lingered. She would pause for a moment, looking away for a moment before returning her face to Hibiki. “Nadashiki is well enough for me. I know that area decently, and maybe when we go see it again, I can learn that area fully,” she said nodding. She gave him a pleasant enough smile, and Hibiki would not catch it, but Ruo undoubtedly forced it. She did not do it at Hibiki’s expense, but nonetheless, her worries persisted. She was aware that there was a dance club and a mall there that she had explored for a bit herself. So perhaps they will have the right amount of luck and not see too many people. Maybe this would be a time to at least give him some method to talk to her. But what did she have? She had her mind for emails. And she had one programmed for hidden messages.....maybe it was her chance. "Also. If you would. My name to send me "email" as it were if you need to. I will respond if you wish to talk about further planning," she said walking up to him, and whispering it in his ear. She would not want it to be caught by other people obviously. She would get it in her head and could respond easy. Maybe this will be useful in time.

With Hibiki’s hopeful encouragement, Ruo would shakily hold her hand out lightly. She was trying to offer what was called a “handshake” as what they were called. She was ready to pull it back at a moment’s notice. If Hibiki took it, she would shake it awkwardly and nod. If not, she would pull her hand rather quickly. “Alright. I am probably going to return home. I am rather weary today. It was a pleasure Hibiki. Perhaps in a week’s time we can meet up in Nadashiki. So we will have a day to do so,” she said. She did not even consider if he was able to do so in a week. Ruo had a lack of empathy and could not consider other person’s feelings unless it affected her. “Alright. Good day…stay safe,” she would say as a sort of last words to Hibiki to hopefully quell any suspicion he might have had of her. She would turn and leave, and after being sure she was at a far enough distance, she would look several times back at him, to see if he was following. It never hurt to be careful.

((Exit))

Last edited by Robo Grantus on Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Lookout Point (Safi)   Lookout Point (Safi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 4:58 pm

User's Social Link has ranked up..

Ruo's 4 Stat Bonus is to

Random number (1,8) :

1. HP
2. SP
3. PEND
4. MEND
5. PMSTR
6. PPSTR
7. DEX
8. LCK

Hibiki's 4 Stat Bonus is to