Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Persona-User Meeting [Open to Users] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Persona-User Meeting [Open to Users] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Persona-User Meeting [Open to Users] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Persona-User Meeting [Open to Users] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Persona-User Meeting [Open to Users] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Persona-User Meeting [Open to Users] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Persona-User Meeting [Open to Users] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Persona-User Meeting [Open to Users] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Persona-User Meeting [Open to Users] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Persona-User Meeting [Open to Users]

Go down 
+3
Retuo
Johnson Locke
Chance
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

Persona-User Meeting [Open to Users] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona-User Meeting [Open to Users]   Persona-User Meeting [Open to Users] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 9:35 pm

Naito was going to use Limbo to repair the damage done...hmm makes sense. Then maybe once the world was repaired and saved, then they could destroy it or seal it off. That maybe quite possible considering how they could use it to repair the damage down to the real world, "Well, if that's your plan. I'd be willing to help you, after all I like it. I would like to keep Shadows out of the real world, if we could help it." It was the simple truth, but he was also hoping with a bit more commitment. It would take a lot to convenience Kahn that Limbo needed to stick around forever. After all thus far the place was a bottle of failures, and harm that has befallen his friends. It was rather frustrating, clearly it was a source of evil.

Naito began to explain information about the disappearances. What he said was....quite troubling. Apparently there were two sets of disappearances. Even two different culprits, each with seemingly different motives. These kidnappings were not random, but were being committed by two separate individuals. They did have quite separate motives, furthermore, Naito began to talk about a place called the Dreamscape that the second culprit or killer was using to kill people. Undoubtedly this person was of their school or so Naito thought. Maybe that was how the principal ended up dead, was that something he should mention. It was on the news, so perhaps Naito had already figured out that piece of the puzzle. However, there was a question worth asking perhaps considering the circumstances and it was critical. Was there a door in the principal's room before his death? However, Naito said he met one of these culprits and that this criminal did not even try to stop him. That prompted Kahn's question, after Naito answered Hibiki's questions.

"Well it sounds like you bumped into one of these guys before. If so what did he look like? Also I don't think they're working together. Look at their motives they seem to be the complete opposites. One wants to relax and save, while the other wants to kill." Kahn would ask, these were the critical questions that he wanted an answer to the most. After all this could open a door to another connection, which could lead the people gathered here to apprehend one of the suspects. Maybe then they could get some really concrete answers out of whoever they capture. Granted, it would be difficult, whoever these culprits were, they knew Limbo far better than anyone else. Meaning they could evade pursuers, but that may be the only safe place to really engage them. After all, they could not risk civilian lives, and exposure. There was a reason why everyone kept this power on the down low, and after being attacked Kahn would like to remain secretive about his power.

However, this raised another question. How did the two that attacked him play into this? Was it possible that they were like Noctis said, aligned with another god? Perhaps they did not, and were simply tasked with the destruction of persona-users. Who knows, but he had no solid evidence, at least he managed to warn these people about the possible dangers that lie in Limbo and to be on their guards. Even when meeting new and possible allies.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Grantus

Mr. Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Persona-User Meeting [Open to Users]   Persona-User Meeting [Open to Users] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 11:36 pm

Listening to Naito give his explanation, Noctis would listen quietly next to Kahn. Taking in what the man Hibiki had said, he would think to himself. Naito had not mentioned who was the cause behind this. So if it was not this kidnapper, maybe there was something else behind all of this. Also considering what Kahn had said regarding the motives of the two culprits. It seemed only logical they were not working together. 'What reason would there be for them to work together when their motives are complete opposites of each other?' he would think.

“Maybe they are enemies. There isn’t much to tell, but that is possible,” he said mostly to Kahn, keeping his voice a bit low mostly to not interrupt the speaking. He did not have much of anything useful to input as he knew very little already. He would have to just keep listening and see if he can learn anything else.
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Persona-User Meeting [Open to Users]   Persona-User Meeting [Open to Users] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 9:40 pm

"What I want to know, is why are shadows there? Why did they choose Limbo to reside in? Why do they attack humans?" She would sigh then continue. "How about a permanent solution? Do any of you know if that's possible or do we just fight until our own end?" Salmane had lost enough people to shadows, she just wanted to defeat all of them, get rid of every single shadow just to save her friend. Maybe these people could assist, her. That was all that she needed, after that she could think about dealing with limbo. Right now, she missed Cyril, every second of everyday she started to miss him more. It drove her crazy that she knew where he was supposed to be yet she was to weak to get there, even with a group of idiots helping... Maybe Kahn was and could be help for her, although she still wished he had stayed in limbo and died with the others. But looking to the man who planned the meeting Salmane would begin to grow curious as he spoke "If you took the power of Limbo... Would you be able to bring people back to life? Or help get them back?" She would sigh. My friend Cyril was or is lost in Limbo but I can't get to him. every time I go to save him some idiots stop me from moving along. And I don't even know if he's alive anymore. I would do anything just to have him saved."
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Chance

Chance

PostSubject: Re: Persona-User Meeting [Open to Users]   Persona-User Meeting [Open to Users] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 6:47 pm

((You may skip me. This is a conversation between the Users. I will only watch unless directly spoken too))
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Persona-User Meeting [Open to Users]   Persona-User Meeting [Open to Users] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:56 pm

Hibiki sighed inwardly, as Naito hadn’t exactly answered his question the way he intended it, but he figured he’d have to take what he got. He doubted he would get any more after this explanation. Although it hadn’t helped him much. Knowing whether the place she was at looked like a club or whateverer else didn’t make much of a difference. At least not with the knowledge he had about Limbo right now. Well, maybe he’d think about it later on, when he’ll have something that would click into place. Besides, he couldn’t say much on the part of Yotsun Kirito, as he knew nothing of that woman. He’d really have to look into stuff when this meeting was over. If he’ll have time for it. Who knew where they were going to end up with this discussion. ‘‘Allright, I see. I suppose we can leave that be for now, as I assume you didn’t come here to talk about that anyway.‘‘, he said when Naito finished his rough explanation, shrugging lightly From what he understood, they had a more important goal at hand now. Limbo, the Shadows and the like. The other stuff would probably get dealt with along the ride.

Surprisingly enough, Kahn had already agreed to help out. Well, that was quick, although he had his guesses why was it so. Not that he had anything to say on that. He himself had no real eason to refuse either, as this indeed needed to be dealt with, and it seemed obvious that a person wouldn’t be capable of handling it on their own. I fit was possible, then he was sure that this meeting wouldn’t even be happening. He wouldn’t put Naito as a person to want comrades if it wasn’t necessary. He stayed quiet during the time Naito spoke abour the Principal in response to Kahn‘s inquiry. While he had heard of the murder as news spread fast, he chose to remain silent for now, unless he was asked for something on this subject. Meanwhile, the female that had come in late, had decided to pop into the conversation, apparently intent on rescuing her friend from Limbo, which Naito didn’t seem to be extremely pleased with. It was the truth that it would pose quite the risk to go search for a missing person in such a place as Limbo, and with the way it was, it probably wasn’t even guaranteed that her friend was alive anymore. In a way, it was a little sad, but right now there most likely wasn’t much that could be legitimately done about it. That was something he would have to agree with Naito on.

‘‘Well, if we can actually find a way to work as a team, then I am willing to help.‘‘, he said in the end, as backing out at this point would probably be a pitiful choice. Besides he definitely did not want to see Ueitawa destroyed, even though it was not his hometown. He just hoped this all was a good idea, as it appeared that not all of them agreed on the same thing fully. Wheter they could work together well enough in such a serious situation was probably questionable, but there was no gain without a risk, and this was most likely the best bet they had right now.
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Persona-User Meeting [Open to Users]   Persona-User Meeting [Open to Users] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 3:13 am

Kahn listened as Naito explained the situation regarding Anya and Kirito. It was interesting, so they modeled an area of Limbo after what they desired? That is quite powerful, but how did Anya gain that power? Did the Masked Man give it to her or did she gain it from being in Limbo so long? So many questions, and few answers..... That was going to be a theme throughout this adventure, and it was a little frustrating to Kahn. If they could catch one of these two criminals, then perhaps they could get some answers. Furthermore, Anya was happy....in such a dangerous place? Was she drugged or something? Granted, he had no idea what effect Limbo had on one's mind who had yet to unlock his or her Persona. Naito assumed that Kirito was also somewhere in Limbo, well why had none of the attendants sensed her? Was she really there, or perhaps attendants could only sense people with Persona's. That might be something to ask Noctis later.

Naito then asked if he had dealt with these shadows before, his eyes glanced over to Salmane, "Yeah, I have actually, it did not go so well. I went with Salmane to save those who were trapped, and I'd be willing to try again. I understand that you will not, Naito,  and I don't blame you. However, extra hands on deck could be very useful to our cause. More eyes and hands to hold weapons to aid our cause." Kahn expected Naito to berate him over such a point, but Kahn thought it logical and rational to seek help with their short deadline. After Naito choose to berate, then he would reply after that scolding. Otherwise, he would go ahead with his next piece of information.

"I was one of those who found the principal's body, and I saw a few strange things. There were gashes all over the wall, but not a mark on his body. Furthermore, blood was splattered around the room, yet there were no gashes on his body either. Speaking of the blood, I think someone related to you took a sample of the blood. A sister perhaps?" Kahn would say, pausing for a brief moment before adding perhaps the most important fact. The cherry on top, one might say, "There was a door to Limbo in the Principal's office. I believe it might be the way that the murderer entered and escaped. If he had come in the normal way, then he would have been caught on camera."

Hibiki said something about working together as a team, he shot a glance over to Salmane, a concept he knew she did not quite understand. However, the young man would nod at Hibiki's statement, "I'd be up for working together. Our survival is not the only thing at stake here, we're fighting for everyone. Ignoring this crisis would be ignorant and bring on our own demise." Might as well call them the Three Musketeers, with a few extra hands. That wasn't so bad, if Salmane was too scared to not try and help Cyril again, then perhaps he could convince Hibiki to aid him in getting extra help for those trapped in Limbo.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Chance

Chance

PostSubject: Re: Persona-User Meeting [Open to Users]   Persona-User Meeting [Open to Users] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 3:44 pm

Chance curled a single strand of hair around his/her finger during the discussion. As an Attendant, it was his/her job to assist and observe; but never take the reigns of an operation. As usual, Naito-san was rather blunt with his words, and even the fact that he'd allow those who previously failed to rot in Limbo while leading a mission to rewrite the future. Towards the end of the meeting, her guest would recommend those without a guest to ask for her assistance. Chance would grasp her hat and pull it slightly over her face to hide a slight blush as the silverette left the area. Once he was gone, Chance would raise her hat and look at the remaining users in the area. Standing from her seat, she'd bow her head. "Please excuse Naito-san's sudden departure. If you have any further questions, I can answer them for you. Also I can give you his contact information aswell. For those who are looking for an Attendant, I would be honored to serve you. I also have a slight expertise when it comes to gathering information on people, but I do not do that without a price." The slender Attendant placed her hand on her chest and gave a slight smile. "U-Um also if any of you would be willing, I've been attempting to learn more about your world. I could always use someone to show me around if the chance ever presents itself." The shy Attendant looked away before pulling her book to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Persona-User Meeting [Open to Users]   Persona-User Meeting [Open to Users] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:59 pm

Hibiki looked over at Kahn for a moment as the redhaired teen spoke about his failed attempt to save those trapped in Limbo along with Salmane. And here he was trying to get people to go for it again. Not that Hibiki didn't see saving others as a good thing to do, but with it being as risky as it was, and having no guarantee that they'd even find someone alive, it was kinda obvious why one wouldn't want to take the plunge. And Naito also thought they were weak to begin with if they let themselves get trapped, which meant an obvious no. Well, it was true that they had more important problems to deal with right now, so he was not going to protest to skipping the save part. ''Besides, it would probably be a risk to go, if you say you guys failed, no offense. It might not be worth it right now.'', he said after Naito gave his input, shrugging lightly. There was a lot at stake, and what would happen if they themselves got in trouble in Limbo? Nothing good, that was for sure.

He didn't say anything in regards to the Principal's case, although it was a bit unsettling to know a killer was in the same school as them. Like he hadn't had enough to worry about when in school. Now he would have to keep a lookout on this as well. This was going to be tiring. ''Sure.'', he nodded simply when Naito told them to stay on alert. As much as it sucked, he most likey would have to do so. He wasn't planning on getting killed or anything. Naito left soon after that, leaving him there with Kahn and Chance. The attendant offered some assistance if they wanted it. Hibiki decided to keep that in mind in case, as he hadn't yet decided on a further action. ''I suppose I could show you around sometimes, if you want to.'', he said with a light smile, when Chance asked for company. He was rarely against that, and it might be a good thing to find a time to relax in between all these stressfull happenings. ''Well, it's been a while. See you later.'', he said his farewells afterwards, before leaving himself. There were some things he would need to get to back in normal world.

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Persona-User Meeting [Open to Users]   Persona-User Meeting [Open to Users] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 2:46 am

Kahn expected Naito to scold him and damn those who had fallen as liabilities, but when even Hibiki had chosen not to aid him...he was very surprised. Seems like he had no allies here in terms of that goal, but then again he may have to earn their trust. What did Noctis say, "Trust is not earned in battle?"....well it was something along those lines. The young man would merely nod toward the two, and say nothing in reply. They had their opinions, and Kahn would have to respect that...regardless of how much he disagreed. If Noctis remained unable to help him with such a task then he would go it alone if he had to. If that's what it took then he would not have much of a choice, not saving them was not a valid argument in his mind.

Other than that they were to stay alert, and keep their eyes open for anything suspicious. That was a given the sooner they pinned down one of these culprits the faster they could get to stopping the other. Then they would deal with the mess within Limbo, and once that was sorted out....everything would be back to normal. Granted, this was where it sounded easier than it actually was. No doubt this killer and Smiling man would prove to be elusive and dangerous foes. Afterwards Naito would leave, and tell them to see Chance for his contact information. Maybe later, he was a bit tired he had a busy day, granted Hibiki left before he did. Oh well no time to convenience him otherwise, hopefully they would get a lead soon. Surely someone knew something about these two culprits or had some clue....they just had to find him or her and get the clue or hint. Perhaps Chance's skill would be able to aid them in that.

"I'll match what Hibiki said, I'd be happy to show you around if you want." He would say, "And I think I'll need Naito's contact information, I never got it from Kendo." He added, and once he received that information, he would wave good bye to everyone, before leaving the Velvet Room. He had to become stronger if he intended on going alone to save Cyril in them....one never knew what they could expect in Limbo.

((Exit))
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Persona-User Meeting [Open to Users]   Persona-User Meeting [Open to Users] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 12:47 pm

Hibiki has established a Social Link with Naito, Kahn, and Chance

Chance has established a Social Link with Naito, Kahn, and Hibiki

Naito has established a Social Link with Chance, Kahn and Hibiki

(I took those who participated in the conversation actively or atleast had some interaction. Salmane was hardly there and Noctis seemed to only observe for the most part)
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Persona-User Meeting [Open to Users]   Persona-User Meeting [Open to Users] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Persona-User Meeting [Open to Users]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2