Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Shop (Black Market)

->Missions (Case Files)

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

October 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 8/18/2017

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, is underway! We also have our sideplot taking place called Junction! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our sideplot, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Junction plot is CWIS and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Godai and Grantus.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

The Last Meeting [Persona Users//Attendants]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin

PostSubject: The Last Meeting [Persona Users//Attendants]   Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:37 pm

"Welcome to the Velvet Room..."

A warm ray washes over your body that seems inviting. When you open your eyes, you can only see the long nosed man, named Igor, sitting across from you. By his sides were the various Attendants that assisted you throughout your journey. For some reason there was a feeling deep inside you that you would never see them again, and that was the sole reason you were brought here so abruptly.

"Your journey was truly fascinating. Truly indeed. However, it seems our time has come to an end. Normal days will return to your world, at the cost of another. This... was not a perfect ending but an ending all the same. It was a pleasure to be of service to you. From this day onward, the doorway to this room will no longer appear for you. Our services are no longer needed. You all were truly splendid guests."

Igor closed his eyes and folded his hands beneath his nose. Each attendant would give a bow, almost as if saying goodbye to the guests they had assisted in these number of months.

The first to speak would be Justine.

"I'm sorry we couldn't spend more time together. The only time I really got to see you guys were when something was going extremely wrong! In the end I guess I never got to spend time with you all outside this crazy predicament. You truly were great guests!"

Next to speak would be Yu.

"Hello... OR should I be saying goodbye in this situation? You've shown me humans have potential that cannot be grasped so easily. However, I was also shown power can corrupt a human's ideal and send the world into chaos.. It reminds me of a young man's journey that I was modeled after. His ending, I can't recall... Regardless, I hope you all live a long life. We will cherish your memory, and the memory of your lost friend."

Next to speak would be William.

"...Goodbye. It was fun."

Next... Elizabeth.

"Oh my, to see this day coming so soon is rather surprising. It is a shame things have come to this, but I must say it was a "wild ride" yes? Please do not forget about us. It'd be quite.. sad.. salt?.. Salty? Oh dear.."

And next there was Margaret.

"Excuse my younger siblings. I'd like to say thank you for your time here aswell. We anxiously await our guests and enjoy watching their growth through their journey. You've made many mistakes along the way, but in the end you were able to secure your world and this world aswell. Thank you for everything you have done. I am sure this is not the last time we will meet in your life time."

With that said, any other Attedants (PCs) could also say their last words to their guests at this moment. [Feel free to post after this post]

Soon after, your vision would haze and all would go blurry... The figures of Igor and the Attendants would vanish and only one figure would remain...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newarcana.forumotion.com
The Cattendant

PostSubject: Re: The Last Meeting [Persona Users//Attendants]   Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:20 pm

Shi would smile slightly at her one remaining guest, gripping her compendium in her hand. "I hope you have a wonderful journey my Guest. I trust you will continue happy and healthy. I wish I could stay with you... But my home is now here." A tear escaped from her eyes before she waved her final goodbye. "Live long."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Last Meeting [Persona Users//Attendants]   Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:04 pm

Finding his place in the Velvet Room after what had been going on in Limbo, he learned what had happened. Not only did the red areas disappear from the world, but his very own guest had given his life to do so. Hibiki Nakahara, he seemed to realize his answer for life, and in doing so, sealed away the world. Noctis did not know how to think of this. The crisis was averted, but could this have been avoided? ‘Surely there was a way out of this that would not require someone’s  life…’ he said, giving a light frown. Nonetheless, he placed a hand over his heart and closed his eyes for a brief moment for those who could not be saved, and for the brave soul of Hibiki who gave his life to the world. It seemed Noctis was done with serving his guests, and for some reason, however obvious or not obvious it was, he could not turn this frown upside down, not this time. “Good work to the man who chose to protect the world. He must not go unremembered. He was the hero of this journey…” He said to himself. The attendants seemed to say their goodbyes, and it took Noctis a lot of resolve and courage to finally say goodbye to the world he was enjoying, the guests he was caring for, and even those he had just started to meet.

Looking ahead at the guests who would presumably see his farewell, he would begin to talk. “Daiki and Rosewater. I just met you, and I only wish I could know of you more. I am sorry we had such little time, and I am sorry I could not help you find your friend,” he said. He would look slightly to the left, but still ahead, as though his guests perhaps were next to each other in a line. “Kaihei, you’re a strong man. I can see it. Do not forget your friends that back your back up…I am sorry I could not give you any more pointers than I could,” he said unknowing he got the expression wrong. Looking to his right, he would talk to his closest guest. “Kahn, you have the mind. Grow more passion, and I am sure you can conquer anything you wish. Don’t let insults or discouragement keep you down…I am sorry I could not help you save your friends…” he said, trying to bring up a smile which looked optimistic, but anyone looking at him could see his sadness. “I am sorry I could not help as much as I could have….but, I am sure of one thing: Humans have the ability to do some amazing things, as we saw with this man. If you all need guidance, look no further, as we will be there.” He said. It was at this moment he swallowed and brought up a hand to wave, finally giving a big smile as those familiar with him usually see, his golden eyes a bit shinier than usual. This was merely saying “so long”, not “goodbye”.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chance

PostSubject: Re: The Last Meeting [Persona Users//Attendants]   Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:20 pm

The Slender Attendant was quite hesitant to say anything, as her fellow brother and sisters said their goodbyes to the guests. Chance kneaded her hair between her fingers and looked to the side in a mixture of sadness and relief. Sad because she would no longer see them again, but relief because they would be safe to live a long and prosperous life. Once everyone was finished speaking, the Attendant would step forward to speak to her two guests. Taking off her hat, she'd cover the bottom half of her face beneath her nose with it while sniffling to her self. "Naito-san and Destiny-san, thank you so much for spending time with me. Naito-san, thank you for accepting me for who I was. You never questioned me, and you really treated me like a true ally. I know it was hard for you to trust someone who was not human, but you treated me like everyone else and it's something I will never forget. I want to be by your side alittle longer, but I understand the rest of your journey must be walked alone. Please never forget about me." The Attendant would give her guest a quick kiss before facing towards Destiny-san and wiping her tears. "Destiny-san, we've only known each other for a short while but I know alot about you thanks to Naito-san. Please take care of him for me. You were like a sister to me, and I wish we had more time to spend with one another. Never forget me." With that said, the slender Attendant walked back in line with her siblings and gave a final bow to regain her composure. Wiping her tears, she gave a smile. It would be alright, atleast the worst of it all was over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: The Last Meeting [Persona Users//Attendants]   Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:39 pm

When the blur faded there would be a blonde young man sitting in the chair Igor was previously housing. With one leg folded over another and his head propped up by his hand, the golden eyed boy would narrow his gaze. //"...What you've done.. is unforgivable. To think a human would use his life to seal away a blessing is just atrocious. However, this is fine. As long as humanity craves for much more in this world, Limbo will remain. It is only a matter of time before what has been done is undone, and Limbo returns. You may have sealed the world away, but I still remain in the human world. And as long as I exist, the threat of Limbo returning will never disappear."// The blonde haired boy rolled his eyes to the side and gave a sort of sneer. "I was once called Souka. Then I was named Marah Bee when I returned to this world. Names that held no meaning to me, but I didn't mind them. My real name is Brahma, and I am the avatar of the Holy God who gave humanity this blessing." The blonde "boy" leaned back in the chair as a shadow grew behind him and took shape. It was almost as if this shadow were controlling his body like one would a puppet.

//"As long as I exist; there will always be a chance Limbo will return. Do not think you've won, you've only postponed the inevitable. I will return in due time... For now I will leave Ueitawa. We'll meet again."//

With that said, their vision would go blurry once more and then soon after they would be returned to the human world where they could continue their lives. With the Velvet Room gone, and Limbo sealed, they would no longer be able to summon their Personas in the real world. They had the peace they so craved... for now.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Meeting [Persona Users//Attendants]   

Back to top Go down

The Last Meeting [Persona Users//Attendants]
Page 1 of 1