Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Prelude (Sho & ????) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Prelude (Sho & ????) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Prelude (Sho & ????) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Prelude (Sho & ????) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Prelude (Sho & ????) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Prelude (Sho & ????) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Prelude (Sho & ????) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Prelude (Sho & ????) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Prelude (Sho & ????) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Prelude (Sho & ????)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sosina

Sosina

Prelude (Sho & ????) Empty
PostSubject: Prelude (Sho & ????)   Prelude (Sho & ????) EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 7:26 pm

The Park was a great place to relax in the central area, At the moment travel to Central was allowed due to the Coming Festival this would allow other people to come look around get used to navigating the area, and allow those that wished to set up shops, to get the paperwork squared away and approved and gave them time to set up and prepare for the festival.

One thing that was quite the common sight in central, the Presence of a Waddle-dee, these little Creatures seemed to be absolutely everywhere, running little errands and cleaning and preparing the place for the Festival along with people who where doing the same. In the Park however The Waddle-dee's seemed to be taking their time off, likely being told to go rest or go play as normally the little spirits would work till they were quite tired and told to rest by a Waddle-doo. But in the Park groups of them  could be seen sitting in the grass with others, napping under trees and tending to flowers or simply running around playing with other Waddle-dee's.

And among the Multitudes of Waddle-dee's wandering about, there were a few Waddle-doo's keeping a protective eye over them, to make sure the people that showed up to play with the Waddle-dee's were not being mean to them.

It would be in the middle of the park that an old man was sitting petting a Waddle-dee and giving food to a few others and gently humming a tune to them.

Prelude (Sho & ????) Ondu_210
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Prelude (Sho & ????)   Prelude (Sho & ????) EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 8:41 pm

The Coming Festival, a festival that came around time and time again bring with it the hustle and bustle of the various crowds of people that flocked to the place to either do business or join in on the festival. Of course for him and his group, it was also a relatively busy time as they did like to start off the festival time with small concerts of their owns that were open to those that wish to come. They had done the same this time around and he had expected the usual roll out of concerts that lasted until the festival ended; however, this time around their manager and mother decided to do less concerts and pretty much force a break on them. A bit sad, but also more than likely a needed move.

The move was probably to keep them from running themselves ragged again and actually allow them not only proper rest between a usually packed schedule, but also to allow them time to enjoy the Festival instead of work through it. As for how each reacted to it the call well.... Kei was at home out cold, his body finally able to catch up on lost sleep while Tequila was doing house work and helping out their mum, leaving Sho alone and to his own devices for once. He could've stayed home and did an inside activity or slept, but instead he decided to go for a walk.

Slipping on clothes that kept him looking like your everyday citizen, he would go on his walk mostly unbothered by folks as he moved. He noticed that the Waddle Dees and Doos were out in masses to help around the place and when he got to the park which was his destination, he was unsurprised to see the creatures here too. Except they weren't working. They were relaxing.

The sight brought a small smile to his face, seeing them have fun or resting. Much like himself and his family, they were hard working to the point they could exhaust themselves out, making it good to have someone within the group to give the rest command. He hoped the little guys could re-energize themselves, so that when they went back to work they'd be better than ever. As for himself? Well he just wanted to find a place to sit and chill.

As he moved along the path, he would spot a place near the center where an old man sat petting a Waddle Dee while feeding some others and humming gently to them. Maybe it was the gentle tune or maybe it was something else, but instead of trying to find an isolated empty spot to sit, Sho approached the area the old man and little ones were. Staying a respectful distance, he would make his presence known.

Prelude (Sho & ????) 1fcnZTt

"Excuse me for interrupting, but may I join you and your friends?" he would ask his tone polite and as an easy smile sat on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Prelude (Sho & ????)   Prelude (Sho & ????) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 4:58 pm

The old man looked up as he gently put the one Waddle-dee down and picked up another to gently pet "Well hello there Young one... and no Worries you are not Interrupting at all, this park is for everyone after all, and if you wish to join Feel free, I am sure the little ones don't mind, and I do not mind ether" he gestured for him to come over as he then returned to petting the Waddle-dee. "Tell me, how are you enjoying the Festival young one? Have you been having the time to look around? To enjoy the sights? Maybe meet someone new and form a friendship? Perhaps more with some lucky person? I have heard all kinds of suck stories every year... some even find me to keep me updated" he chuckled as he switched Waddle-dee's once more.

"Oh but here me going on not giving you a chance to talk... Tell me young one What has your time been like thus far if you don't mind this old man asking?" he said as he smiled at Sho kindly, the Waddle-dee in his hands letting out content little sounds as it sat there enjoying being petted.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Prelude (Sho & ????)   Prelude (Sho & ????) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 9:36 pm

Well now. Would you look at that. The Old Man was actually not only kind, but very talktive too. He was honestly quite surprised at what he heard considering they were strangers that just met after all. All those questions and not even an ask of names or introduction? Was this just this one's way or...was there something more here?

Hmm. It was strange behavior for sure, but at the same time it did nothing to dampen the ginger's mood as his smile turned into an amused smirk. "Why thank you," he would say as he made his way over to where the Old Man was going about petting the Waddle Dee, making sure they all got attention and love. He'd settle himself near the Old Man being careful not to bump into the guy or the little ones as he moved. He took the moment of settling into his spot to process what had been asked and in turn answer the Old Man.

"I don't mind the questions or answering a bit," he would begin his tone soft and easy going. "The Festival is always a busy time for myself, so I would say its nice to enjoy it at a leisurely pace and actually take in everything for once. The people it brings in are always quite interesting to watch and at times interact with. Unfortunately, I don't have any grand stories to tell you about my experiences thus far, but... Perhaps if I get to know you better, I might be become another to seek you out and keep you updated on my journey." He would look over at the other his blue eyes narrowing with the gentle smile he gave as he watched the Old Man. "Though if you don't mind me asking a few question of my own...Do you live around here or have a name? And what are these tales of people's lives and connections to you?" he would ask as he tilted his head at the other, the single red earring he wore swinging slightly with the movement. If anything despite some caution, he was highly curious of this Old Man who seemed to love the Waddle Dee as much as they enjoyed the love he gave them.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Prelude (Sho & ????)   Prelude (Sho & ????) EmptyFri Oct 08, 2021 7:21 pm

The old man continued to gently pet the Waddle-dee in his hand, gently putting it down and picking up another Waddle-dee and starting to pet it now, as he looked to the young man joining him on the bench, nodding gently as he listened, the Waddle-dee's also looking up at Sho as he talked, listening politely, and the one being petted was watching too till it let out a little yawn and drifted to sleep as it was petted. The Old man looked down to the Sleeping Waddle-dee and continued to pet it as Sho asked his own questions.

The Old man looked back up after the questions here asked, and he gently leaned forward and gave the sleeping Waddle-dee to the Waddle-doo that was with them, the Waddle-doo just nodded and carried the Waddle-dee to a group of other sleeping waddle-dee and set it down gently among them to make sure they were safe and warm before heading back.

With that done the old man looked at Sho, "I have live here for a long time young one, and yes I do have a name" he answered with a chuckle "after who born doesn't have one Hmm? As for the stories, I keep them in confidence, I am unsure if others would like me to share them.. I think some tell me to keep this old man company when they visit... Others do it cause they know I will not simply tell others without their permission, and I think some do it because they want at least one other person to know..." he said smiling kindly and looking out at the Field in front of him where there was a few trees, scattered about, a small pond, and Waddle-dee's napping, or playing with Waddle-doo's watching them like their guardians.

"But I think... the most common stories... are more confessions... they want someone to know what has happened... but to not be judged... after all sometimes one has thoughts and views that they know not everyone shares... and not talking about them... even a little.. can often make ones heart turn hard.... I like to think I help prevent that for those that tell me" he nodded slowly "As for you.. I do not know what tale you will tell, Maybe one of over work? reaching your limits? Maybe one of Wanting to work harder to achieve a goal or a dream? Maybe a tale of Forbidden love? I do not know.. As you have not told me it yet, but in the end it's your choice on if you wish to speak to this old man... but know if you do I will hold what you tell me in the greatest of confidence.." he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Prelude (Sho & ????)   Prelude (Sho & ????) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 10:07 pm

The ginger would watch the Old Man and how he interacted with Waddle-Dees and Doos. He seemed to be a gentle and patient soul and one with open arms to any who wished to come to him. It was a nice feeling that only helped to relax the young man a bit more as he continued to sit with the man and listen to the response given.

After hearing with the other said, the ginger would fold his arms over his chest lightly as he stared out at the scenery before them in thought. It would take him a few seconds before he would lean back on the bench and opened his mouth to speak.

"Indeed. It is unknown what tale I will even tell considering even I don't know what is out there yet," he would begin with a light chuckle before continuing. "It is not that I do not wish to speak you. In fact, I would like nothing more than to chat with you; however, I am not very open with people I do not yet know. You seem very interested in me and what tales I may have, but I am not quite ready to share such information. Especially not right off the bat, so how about we get to know each other in different and more slower way and from there see what unfolds, hmm?" he would say his tones remaining gentle and friendly as he looked over at the Old Man with a gentle smile with curiosity in his eyes. "Let's start with names. My name is Sho. What is yours?"
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Prelude (Sho & ????)   Prelude (Sho & ????) EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 8:18 pm

The old man gently picked up another Waddle-dee and starts to pet it as he smiles at the small spirit who seemed very content to be pet and gently handled, letting out happy little sounds as he pets the round Spirit. The old man smiled listening to the young man speak "Well you say you don't know what's out there yet you have already lived a life till this point you could talk of that" He said with a chuckle but he let the young man continue speaking as she put the Waddle-dee down and picked up another to gently pet as he listened to him.

the smile stayed on his face as the young man mentioned he wanted to know the old ma better before sharing anything, and despite how open the man was the young one seemed to not wish to share things about himself, and the old man couldn't help but chuckle, as the Boy asked him his name "I am afraid that if things continue as they are, I will be long gone before you tell me anything of your life before you feel like you know me well enough to say such things. As for my name... well.. It's been a long time since anyone has used it... only my family knows my name after all... it was family that gave it to me.. it is a very personal thing one's name.. it is given to you by those that brought you to life, and cared for you... what is more personal then the name given to you at your birth by the people that gave you life? yet we share it so easily but hide other things of ourselves that are in the grand scheme of things, far less personal?.." the old man smiled and shook his head.

"No I will not give you my name, it's something I give once I feel someone has earned the same familiarity you would ask someone to have with you before telling them about your life, but if you wish to call me something you may call me Gamine, it a pleasure to meet you, I hope you do not mind me not using your name, you have given it, but I feel that we do not yet know each other well enough for me to use it, perhaps you may suggest something else you wish me to call you Young man?" he said with a kind smile as he continued to pet the Waddle-dee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prelude (Sho & ????)   Prelude (Sho & ????) Empty

Back to top Go down

Prelude (Sho & ????)
Page 1 of 1