Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Speedy Eat's [Kari and Rex SL] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Speedy Eat's [Kari and Rex SL] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Speedy Eat's [Kari and Rex SL] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Speedy Eat's [Kari and Rex SL] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Speedy Eat's [Kari and Rex SL] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Speedy Eat's [Kari and Rex SL] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Speedy Eat's [Kari and Rex SL] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Speedy Eat's [Kari and Rex SL] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Speedy Eat's [Kari and Rex SL] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Speedy Eat's [Kari and Rex SL]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Speedy Eat's [Kari and Rex SL] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speedy Eat's [Kari and Rex SL]   Speedy Eat's [Kari and Rex SL] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:17 pm

Hmm. "Are you saying you're expecting it to fall into your lap then?" Things didn't always just 'work out', and the few times such luck did grace a person weren't exactly indicative of anything in the end. Personally, he would think a true hero would need more than just the belief that they were destined to be that way. It was far too easy to become arrogant when that type of thinking was the first go to after all.

Taking his cup of ice tea in hand, he'd lean back in the seat slightly with a faint chuckle. "Perhaps. It's not a bad way to look at it." Even though he had very little desire to actually engage with people, he was a fairly good fighter so in that sense, it could even be taken that way. An irony of sorts. He was pretty sure those traditional warrior markings were in a way similar. Tattoos were a more permanent thing after all, and not something to put on one's face carelessly. "Well..." That was kind of a tricky topic. "Some people do think it's indecent to walk around underdressed. I would say that it's only a problem when you're clearly going too far though. So there is a limit to what is acceptable to wear in public, in a sense." Of course, you would get in trouble walking around in just your underwear or such, that much was a given. So yes, being allowed to wear what you wanted was one thing, but not to such a crazy extent.
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Speedy Eat's [Kari and Rex SL]   Speedy Eat's [Kari and Rex SL] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 4:03 pm

"I mean, I wouldn't say it like that but I guess so. I mean from my understanding being a pace keeper isn't really something you can work to become, you either have it or you don't." It wasn't really fair, but there was nothing you could really do to change it. It was a fact, some people were just born with the ability, others weren't. There wasn't much she could do other then just hope that she was one of the lucky few who had that special spark inside of her. Maybe they could workout for the part, get in shape, but Cherry already kinda does that. She knows her way around a knife, she thinks that she is pretty fast and agile. Maybe not the strongest person in the world, but if she got herself a persona then there was no reason to worry about it.

As Rex continued to speak Cherry would keep on chowing down and slurping on her drink. Enjoying her meal while he gave his two cents on the issue. "I mean yeah, I understand that, but like I was just weaeing a tanktop and some shorts out because it was hot and I wanted to go running and she was so 'bleugh' about it. Worst part is that she sleeps right next to me and she'll wake me up in the middle of the night to talk, it's crazy annoying." Cherry said all the while eating on her meal, the fries and hamburger combo being finished oddly fast. Once she did this the french girl would raise her hand in the air. "Check please~!" She cheerfully requested, a waiter coming back with side check rather quickly. Her eyes scrolled down to the bottom of the little slip of paper, going straight for the cost. She would reach in her pocket and place the needed amount of money on to the table, although if Rex was looking close enough he would notice that she didn't tip.

"Anyways, I should get going." She said, standing up and taking her drink. "Hopefully we'll meet again and if you see me at the audition make sure to wish me luck!" With that she quickly left the place, waving him farewell as she ran out to find some more fun things to do and leaving the man waiting for his friend to return.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Speedy Eat's [Kari and Rex SL]   Speedy Eat's [Kari and Rex SL] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 4:36 pm

"I wasn't really thinking about direct work, to be honest." He was aware that one couldn't brute force their way into the job. He had mostly been thinking about the mindset towards it. As in, the person who was purposefully aiming to become one of the peace keepers could at the very least take some time to think of what they would actually do once they did get there, because nothing would be worse than having all that responsibility and just blowing it. No job was as simple as, 'I'll be great at it because I believe so', after all.

He would sip on his drink, taking his time compared to the girl swallowing down everything quickly. "Hmm...well, there are all kinds of people." Would that be annoying? Perhaps, but it was difficult to judge a person he didn't know and there was the chance the story was exaggerated in some way as it was easy to see someone you already didn't like in a worse light. It was probably not the best for him to comment too much there.

And it looked like he didn't particularly need to anyway, as she was in a rush to move on to wherever she was headed to next as well. "Mm, have fun." He'd probably stay a while longer, or he'd take the food with him outside. He wasn't decided yet. Either way, he had no reason to run around too fast as he wasn't going to miss anything, most likely.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Speedy Eat's [Kari and Rex SL]   Speedy Eat's [Kari and Rex SL] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2021 2:46 pm

A link has been formed between the Cherry of the Aeon Arcana and Rex of the Hierophant Arcana. May the Fates continue to smile upon you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speedy Eat's [Kari and Rex SL]   Speedy Eat's [Kari and Rex SL] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Speedy Eat's [Kari and Rex SL]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2