Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Returning Customer  [ Vitale / Jackdaw ] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Returning Customer  [ Vitale / Jackdaw ] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Returning Customer  [ Vitale / Jackdaw ] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Returning Customer  [ Vitale / Jackdaw ] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Returning Customer  [ Vitale / Jackdaw ] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Returning Customer  [ Vitale / Jackdaw ] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Returning Customer  [ Vitale / Jackdaw ] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Returning Customer  [ Vitale / Jackdaw ] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Returning Customer  [ Vitale / Jackdaw ] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Returning Customer [ Vitale / Jackdaw ]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dommie

Dommie

A Returning Customer  [ Vitale / Jackdaw ] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Returning Customer [ Vitale / Jackdaw ]   A Returning Customer  [ Vitale / Jackdaw ] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 12:19 am

Vitale pulled his shorts back on, sitting on the tent’s floor, hands running nervously over his own half-naked body as if he was hugging himself. Rather, more like itching his own back. Jack wouldn’t see it because Vitale conveniently positioned himself to face the opposite direction but his face portrayed a grimace of disgust at his own skin until the man broke the sudden quietness between them, lasting for long enough. Turning his head back to face his customer, the hustler smiled.

I was telling Him…”, “to forgive me for choosing Hell”, he would complete. Yet he knew better than saying that, the truth was a bitter one. Too bitter even for him. “…that I hope He bestows His blessings upon you too, just like He did to me. I won’t give you specifics though, this is between me and Him.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: A Returning Customer [ Vitale / Jackdaw ]   A Returning Customer  [ Vitale / Jackdaw ] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 6:22 pm

Jackdaw had a sneaking suspicion that Vitale lied; why silently pray if he didn’t want his words to be heard then reveal a generalized wish afterwards.  However Jack wasn’t here to incite Vitale like he had stated earlier.  Whatever stayed between Vitale and his God remained to do so.

“You this nice to alla your clientele?  Or am I the only one that gets special prayers,” cheekily grinned Jack as he puffed on his cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Dommie

Dommie

PostSubject: Re: A Returning Customer [ Vitale / Jackdaw ]   A Returning Customer  [ Vitale / Jackdaw ] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2021 8:31 pm

I pray for God to bless everyone. Who will He bestows his bless upon, that depends on His plans”, Vitale quickly responded. He gave Jack a long glance before continuing, intrigued. Something about him was…intriguing on its own. Thirst was starting to get to him, and besides, he needed to remove the sinful taste from his mouth. He opened up the cantine Jack brought as “payment” and drank a few sips, a bit too avidly. Once he was done, Vitale rubbed the back of his hand on his lips to wipe it dry. “Will you at least believe me if I said He talked to me to have you around?
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: A Returning Customer [ Vitale / Jackdaw ]   A Returning Customer  [ Vitale / Jackdaw ] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 11:26 pm

“...And here I thought I meant more’n that to ya. I’m hurt, Vitale.” Jackdaw clutched his chest over where his heart lied, making a pained expression. Although that reply was entirely in jest, considering his near monotone delivery followed by another of his fanged smiles.

As for God speaking directly to Vitale, Jack could only raise an eyebrow. He highly doubted some almighty presence above chose Vitale of all people to speak to. If anything Jack assumed that Vitale’s voice of God was simply a voice of reason and hope, a coping mechanism in this brutal world. Not like he would say that aloud, however.

“Then your God’s a pretty smart fella. He knows how to pick ‘em.” A playful wink and mirthful smile came from Jack as he puffed on his cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Dommie

Dommie

PostSubject: Re: A Returning Customer [ Vitale / Jackdaw ]   A Returning Customer  [ Vitale / Jackdaw ] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 6:35 pm

Oh please”, he grabbed the rabbit meat and started munching on it. His stomach was starving and if he didn’t eat anything, probably it would start eating itself soon. “Weeeell… I can say what you wanna hear, babe, but it’s gonna cost a bit more. If you pay me good enough I can even feel what you want me to feel. Wanna make a deal?”, after he finished swallowing his bite, Vitale shrugged, only to crack up a smile and reveal it as a joke.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: A Returning Customer [ Vitale / Jackdaw ]   A Returning Customer  [ Vitale / Jackdaw ] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 11:13 pm

“Nah, you’re off the clock right now.  You tell me whatcha really wanna do and we’ll go from there,” said Jack with a playful response, despite the subject between them.  Watching Vitale hungrily gnaw at the meat, living this kind of life to sell their body for simple sustenance, tore at Jackdaw.  With an exasperated drag of his cigarette he gave Vitale a very direct stare.

“I offered ya a better deal last time we met, where you can say and do whatever ya want, without pay.  It still stands.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Returning Customer [ Vitale / Jackdaw ]   A Returning Customer  [ Vitale / Jackdaw ] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Returning Customer [ Vitale / Jackdaw ]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2