Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
I Just Shot 3 Children (Dior/Jackdaw Interaction) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
I Just Shot 3 Children (Dior/Jackdaw Interaction) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
I Just Shot 3 Children (Dior/Jackdaw Interaction) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
I Just Shot 3 Children (Dior/Jackdaw Interaction) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
I Just Shot 3 Children (Dior/Jackdaw Interaction) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
I Just Shot 3 Children (Dior/Jackdaw Interaction) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
I Just Shot 3 Children (Dior/Jackdaw Interaction) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
I Just Shot 3 Children (Dior/Jackdaw Interaction) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
I Just Shot 3 Children (Dior/Jackdaw Interaction) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

I Just Shot 3 Children (Dior/Jackdaw Interaction)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

I Just Shot 3 Children (Dior/Jackdaw Interaction) Empty
PostSubject: I Just Shot 3 Children (Dior/Jackdaw Interaction)   I Just Shot 3 Children (Dior/Jackdaw Interaction) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2021 2:50 am

It was another cold day in the Fields of Glass with the sun serving little more than a glorified lightbulb, it's light shining through each one of the horrifying yet beautiful crystals acting as a window to a time of unrest where people left and right were rushing towards the vaults trying to keep them and their loved ones safe from the incoming demonic threat. The Fields themselves would normally be quiet and empty as Vagrants, Shadows, and Demon roamed its uninhabitable ruins waiting for their lucky break. Travelers of the Fields would hear the sounds of Screaming and Gun Fire in the Distance.

"Oh god please no!" The Woman cried out as Dr.Sylvester was firing his gun at her 3 Children with a single hint of remorse in his expression, with his Uzi quickly turning each boy into swiss cheese. As each child dropped to the ground fluids started to leak from their bodies, the fluid was a thick murky substance that bared little resemblance to blood. Just as Dr.Sylvester predicted these boys didn't have blood at all this was raw demon essence, Dior pulled out a jar from his bag and started to scope up the remains of these demi-kids into it so he had something to eat later. The Woman meanwhile looked disheveled by the whole thing, she rushed up to the Doctor attempting to grab the jar "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?!" Dior not wanting to deal with this used his Umbral Skill Firebreath to scare off the confused Mother "Fuck off or I am going to kill you next!" the Doctor tried his best to keep the jar away from the woman fending her off like he was some kind of dragon defending his gold.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: I Just Shot 3 Children (Dior/Jackdaw Interaction)   I Just Shot 3 Children (Dior/Jackdaw Interaction) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2021 10:23 pm

After witnessing the carnage wrought by a madman that slaughtered several children and now threatened the life of a mother with gouts of flame that spewed from his mouth, Jackdaw had seen enough.  Sure, the children appeared to be demonic or inhuman- as evidenced by their oily and shadow-like contents contained by the merciless man- however the scene was turning into a bloody spectacle at this rate.

“Hol’ up now, ain’t no need for no more deaths today,” Jackdaw appeared from behind a crystalline pillar, striding casually towards the pair.  “Awfully sorry for your loss, madam, but I figure this lad hasn’t gone completely mental and was simply takin’ care of your demonic children before they became a problem.”

In any other instance Jack would have avoided this tragedy like any other; needlessly stepping into other people’s problems and risking his own life was far from his list of priorities.  There was one thing that differed now, and it was the Demon Weapon Abaddon stirring within him.

“And yet, I can’t help but see when someone’s targetin’ those weaker’n ‘em.  If ya wanna spit fire at someone, I’ll gladly oblige ya, frien’.”  A large fang baring grin split Jackdaw’s features in his nonchalant stride towards the man.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: I Just Shot 3 Children (Dior/Jackdaw Interaction)   I Just Shot 3 Children (Dior/Jackdaw Interaction) EmptyThu Jul 29, 2021 2:31 am

As Jackdaw got closer to the crime scene he would notice that the few chunks of the children remaining were slowly shifting in shape, anyone familiar with demons would know that the body parts belonged to an Incubus. The bits & pieces of the Incubi still twitched as if they were still alive. The Doctor & the Woman looked at the Forgotten neither them expecting anyone to show up and Dior being the deviant that he was snatched the jar away from the frazzled mother quickly sealing it up with a lid. "I am just trying to get something to eat." The Woman protested in anger "You Shot My Kids!" The Mad Scientist Tapped on the jar angrily "Unless you been fucking a Demon these weren't your kids."

"Then what happened to my kids?" The Woman looked distraught as Dior looked impatient like he had somewhere to be "Probably kidnapped or slaughtered by the rotting corpses you see on the ground right now." Dior waves his gun towards the Incubi bodies with one of them twitching suddenly only for Dior to immediately sort it out with a couple of rounds, the gun flashes lighting up Dior's face. The Woman just dropped to the ground looking defeated as she was stuck wondering what happened to her beloved children, she looked like she was on the verge of tears not knowing what to do. Dior looked at his wrist condescendingly as he turned to Jackdaw "So you're going to knock me out or am I good to go Young Man?" Dior didn't look too afraid of the Forgotten as they seemed unarmed.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: I Just Shot 3 Children (Dior/Jackdaw Interaction)   I Just Shot 3 Children (Dior/Jackdaw Interaction) EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 3:20 am

“...Ya really want me to lay ya out?  Maybe I oughtta,” Jackdaw growled in response with a frigid  stare as he passed by the stranger; how strongly he felt to either punch or shoulder bump them in passing, he decided against it.  However his voice grew softer as he knelt in front of the broken mother.  Despite everything, he at least showed a modicum of respect and empathy towards her.

“I ain’t got the best words for ya.  Alls I know’s that your kids weren’t whatcha expected ‘em to be.  They were replaced with demons.” Jack tried his best to console the grieving mother, although deep down he knew anything he said wasn’t going to provide any solace.  “Whatever they coulda been was stolen from ‘em before they even gotta chance.  I’m sorry.”

Casting a sidelong glance at the stranger he added with a fire in his voice backed by the Demon Weapon dwelling within him, “...If this’s a way to satiate your hunger, you’re a fuckin’ idiot.  I’ve half the mind to kill ya where ya fuckin’ stand for lackin’ basic human emotions.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Just Shot 3 Children (Dior/Jackdaw Interaction)   I Just Shot 3 Children (Dior/Jackdaw Interaction) Empty

Back to top Go down

I Just Shot 3 Children (Dior/Jackdaw Interaction)
Page 1 of 1