Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Those With Potential [Hugo/Edgar] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Those With Potential [Hugo/Edgar] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Those With Potential [Hugo/Edgar] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Those With Potential [Hugo/Edgar] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Those With Potential [Hugo/Edgar] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Those With Potential [Hugo/Edgar] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Those With Potential [Hugo/Edgar] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Those With Potential [Hugo/Edgar] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Those With Potential [Hugo/Edgar] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Those With Potential [Hugo/Edgar]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Those With Potential [Hugo/Edgar] Empty
PostSubject: Those With Potential [Hugo/Edgar]   Those With Potential [Hugo/Edgar] EmptySat Jun 05, 2021 1:51 pm

La Casina Diner:

Social Link 1
Edgar: Devil
Hugo: Hanged Man

The brother and sister duo seemed to be inseparable. They also seemed to be the ones leading the charge in the sense of getting a hold on the surface. Now not for nothing, Edgar has been doing his job and making connections here and there. But so far, he was waiting to talk to one of them about some matters. It seemed to him that the person that was the least accessible was Sonia, meaning that Edgar would talk to Hugo and basically "Get it over with". At least making it seem like what he was doing was rough and lowering the need and desire to risk his life further would let him off the hook for a couple of days. Some R&R back at his pad was well deserved.

"Question is, would he show up?"

The meeting place was rather simple, it was a nice little diner in vault Olympia that had some business, but things have gotten slow due to the whole doom and gloom.  The staff here knew how to mind their business, that's why he liked them. Kicking the crap out of an intoxicated person who didn't know how to pay the tab was also a factor, but Edgar never spoke of that bit to his colleagues.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Those With Potential [Hugo/Edgar]   Those With Potential [Hugo/Edgar] EmptyTue Jun 08, 2021 12:54 pm

Hugo was just as suprized as anyone else when one of the Chief investigators of the SPO (Service de Police d'Olympie) had requested an appointment with him. Not wishing to worry his mother or sister about it, Hugo decided to keep quiet about it. For all he knew, this wasn't going to be a big deal. He could've always just ignored the call and kept going on with his daily, school life, but... He didn't want to piss off the police, so he figured it was perhaps for the best to just go.

He had been given a time and place through The Olympia Messaging Service, which pretty much replaced rudementary mail. Saved both on resources and space, making all non-verbal communication digital. "Edgar Thiers, huh...?" He thought to himself, looking at the smug avatar of the Investigator. What a character he was. Popular online as this Vaultstagram personality, while still keeping the important job as a detective. How he kept the two lives separate, Hugo and everyone else didn't quite understand. But he sure knew the place that Edgar had invited him to. This quaint little diner in the Social Space made for a good place to talk secrets. The people working there pretty much kept to themselves, and this way Kate Wells wouldn't hear anything about Hugo's talk with the SPO. God if she heard about this... Surely his mom would too. Hugo shuddered at the thought. Colette would never let him live this one down if she caught wind of it.

"You were looking for me, Officer?" He approached the rather relaxed looking Edgar at the back of the diner. "Whatcha want?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Those With Potential [Hugo/Edgar]   Those With Potential [Hugo/Edgar] EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 3:49 am

"Hey, that's my line. Also my treat. "

Edgar said this casually to Hugo as he flipped over the restaurant menu on the front page for them to see.

"A chicken burrito is always good, enchiladas are also a nice cuisine when are cooked in a way that makes it authentic. The thing about restaurants like this is that you get to appreciate the background and heritage of the people who run them. They rely on such history and traditions as their livelihood, and it still lives on down here to the plates of every customer. This place used to be full, isn't that sad?"

They had time, Edgar ordered some food for himself already, but he wondered if Hugo was hungry.

"The little brother of vault Olympia's mother Teresa, Hugo. Your sister is quite popular so I figured I'd talk to you since you guys have such a wonderful relationship. Plus, I was hoping you can give me a bit of a recount of what happened when the vault was breached. In exchange, I'll tell you about my findings on the surface world. Believe me, I have plenty. But that's only if you care to know what I know, information that I may have not reported back due to the possibility of information withholding. Not everyone likes what's happening right now, including the increasing involvement above. "
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Those With Potential [Hugo/Edgar]   Those With Potential [Hugo/Edgar] EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 8:35 pm

"Yeah, this place used to be the place to be back when my mother was young... or so I've heard from her." Hugo said with a shrug, sitting down at the table, opposite of Edgar. "Well, after Mari and her husband set up shop, I can't say I blame people for going to their place more. But yeah. This place is steeped in European history. Food from every corner of the continent." He looked at the menu, eyes scanning the white pages for something that'd fit his palette. "But lets cut to the chase, sir. Not to be rude, but even I have my doubts you'd call over a teenager like myself just for lunch." Edgar had something in mind, that's for sure. That fact didn't escape the observant Hugo. He hadn't done anything worth grabbing the Police Departments attention... well, aside from the Demon Assault earlier, but the Police wouldn't know anything about his involvement in the matter, or so he thought.

"Sonia? What about her?" He raised an eyebrow. The two siblings got along pretty well, minor grievances aside. No unusual quabble between the two that wasn't considered normal, especially between two twins. "Hm? What do you want to know?" He asked, put on light alert. Edgar was clearly up to something. He started liking this whole meeting less and less with each word that came out of the Officer's mouth. "Yeah... I've heard people can actually move in and out now. Rumors spread fast. I suppose that means there's some credence to what my classmates were talking about earlier." Perhaps not the smartest idea to lie to an officer, but Hugo himself was pretty good at it. And he'd rather hide his involvement and his powers from anyone he didn't trust. That included the Police. They could easily restrict his movement within the Vault itself, and if that happened, well, he'd have a hard time assisting Sonia in scouting uptop. "I'm just glad they were stopped. It could've ended so much worse."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Those With Potential [Hugo/Edgar]   Those With Potential [Hugo/Edgar] EmptySat Jun 12, 2021 5:51 am

Edgar looked closely at the boy. With his advanced skills in talking to certain suspects or assumed criminals, he had to develop the eye for discovering any sort of telling signs that could have revealed an individual's true self. By genuine self, Edgar meant to reveal the hidden secrets placed in the heart of each conscious being. Not for nothing, although Edgar occasionally took the easy way out, he was still a good officer. Some might even wonder what happened to him to make it this way?

"............"

Edgar only looked, for the most part, into Hugo's eyes. There was nothing, or maybe this was the line of questions that was unable to show anything for Edgar to use. He did mention that people could go in and out, but for them to do such changes in such a short amount of time, it wasn't recommended for civilians to move about the surface freely with a lack of information.

"Stopped how? I saw what they could do above ground. Weapons like my duty weapon don't have much effect. Are you sure nothing special happened to you and your sister that allowed you to deal with those demons? "

If he didn't want to talk, he'd figure it out over the weeks.

"So that's how it's going to be, we're not alone. If you get your phone out and take a look at the F cup nun on my vaultstagram page, she's currently the leader of the survivors of Vault Valhalla and other stragglers. Helanna Steiner, her vault fell. She has always tried to get in touch with us, fought to protect her group and sought refuge here. "

Strength
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Those With Potential [Hugo/Edgar]   Those With Potential [Hugo/Edgar] EmptyWed Jun 23, 2021 9:51 pm

"Hey, I honestly don't know. I wasn't there." Hugo answered calmly with a light shrug. "I guess the Vault Defenses are pretty strong. There's also this android... I think her name's Autumn? Or at least, that's what my sister told me." He couldn't give a fullblown lie to the officer, in case it was obvious. "We housed her here for a day. Y'know during Maksim's party? Yeah, she vanished. Got lost in the crowd, I guess." He knew that the android had left for the surface some time ago, but to where, he remained in the dark. She couldn't have strayed too far outside of Saint-Denise though.... Probably.

"Hm... Helanna Steiner. Yeah, I did see your post about her earlier this morning. So she's from the surface huh..." Hugo replied thoughtfully. Might be good to relay this information to Sonia. A group of survivors up above could provide useful information. That and the twins did want to bring some surface-dwellers down to the vault, though Edgar was an obstacle. He wouldn't just turn a blind eye to some random people walking in without his, or the chief of police's permission. They'd have to find a way to get them in, somehow...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Those With Potential [Hugo/Edgar]   Those With Potential [Hugo/Edgar] EmptyThu Jun 24, 2021 2:01 am

Autumn huh? Edgar hasn't heard that name in a while. He wondered how that robot was doing, she seemed to be a bit cooperative when he had his camera broken and she offered to fix it free of charge. But Edgar didn't want it to be free, he wanted to see if she could find out more information about her creator with his help. After all, things that are done right should go full circle. He wasn't selfish enough to take all the gains and not help Autumn out in return. However, there was a good chance that Autumn would tell him some information as well.

"I know who that is. I'm looking into her alleged missing person's case. We have a good working relationship so far so with anything you left out, I'll learn it from her. "

In a way, that was an empty threat to see if there was a reaction from Hugo. He can be a smartass all he wanted, but in honesty, this wasn't even enough to hold Edgar's attention if he was going to continue to be combative or evasive. He knew of powers from the nun and cherry, he just wanted to know who had them in the vault.

"There are a lot more things that Helana told me that seems, "unbelievable" to say the least. But the immediate problem is the immigration issue. There is no real test to see that those who have been on the surface for long periods or those enslaved by demons in concentration camps, could easily integrate back into society. I was wondering about your opinion as a concerned citizen about how you felt about this? Do you think this is a good thing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those With Potential [Hugo/Edgar]   Those With Potential [Hugo/Edgar] Empty

Back to top Go down

Those With Potential [Hugo/Edgar]
Page 1 of 1