Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Festive  And All That Jazz [Edgar/Colette] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Festive  And All That Jazz [Edgar/Colette] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Festive  And All That Jazz [Edgar/Colette] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Festive  And All That Jazz [Edgar/Colette] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Festive  And All That Jazz [Edgar/Colette] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Festive  And All That Jazz [Edgar/Colette] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Festive  And All That Jazz [Edgar/Colette] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Festive  And All That Jazz [Edgar/Colette] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Festive  And All That Jazz [Edgar/Colette] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Festive And All That Jazz [Edgar/Colette]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Festive  And All That Jazz [Edgar/Colette] Empty
PostSubject: Festive And All That Jazz [Edgar/Colette]   Festive  And All That Jazz [Edgar/Colette] EmptyFri May 21, 2021 10:52 am

Colette: Arcana hermit
Edgar: Arcana Devil
Social Link 1

It's been quite some time for the people in vault Olympia to be underground for so long. However, if there was one thing that they learned how to do, it was to pay homage to the people who got them in a safety vault in the first place. It was something that they cherished even more than Christmas and thanksgiving, the yearly anniversary of Vault Olympia's creation. Every year, they celebrate their safety and with a showing of goodwill, a good portion of the harvest is presented for everyone to enjoy, and there was plenty to drink.

For Edgar, he was more or less working that day but managed to be on the beat for watching over the festival to ensure that no drunkards were starting a fight or roaming about in unspecified spaces. Sometimes the job was fun when left to his own devices, today, not so much.

"Another day in mount Olympus, at least the folks are happy."
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Festive And All That Jazz [Edgar/Colette]   Festive  And All That Jazz [Edgar/Colette] EmptyFri May 21, 2021 12:43 pm

Colette always adored celebrations, the grander the better, as those were the few times when the vault wasn't gloomy and cold. However, despite the feast and the music she quickly found herself bored. None of her friends had attended and she struggled to find interesting people to hang out. That was until she spotted a man standing all by himself, that alone was of course nothing out of the ordinary, but Colette was able to recognize the man from her vaultstagram. She quickly checked it out as well and indeed EddieExotica was actually standing nearby.

Deciding to play it cool Colette casually approached him a plastic cup filled with fruit punch on each of her hands.

Festive  And All That Jazz [Edgar/Colette] 1e30fb9aadbee144c0a3483d0199798e145e961e

"You look lonely"she said as she offered one of the cups to him "That simply wont do, especially not on the birthday of our great vault, today it's a day of togetherness" She felt herself cringe internally from the sappy comment but she believed it was a strong conversation opener so she pressed on. "I'm Colette" the heiress added as she smiled, Have we met before? I swear you look familiar but I can't put my finger to it.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Festive And All That Jazz [Edgar/Colette]   Festive  And All That Jazz [Edgar/Colette] EmptySat May 22, 2021 4:47 am

Looking to the left of him, and appearance of a woman with rugal features approached Edgar with a cup of something to drink. She had two of them, so it was safe to assume that she went out of her way to offer Edgar something to drink. The other assumption was being nice to Edgar since this was about the second time that he had gotten stuck with making sure that the party goes smoothly instead of fully participating and taking as many pictures as he wanted.  However, it was still alright with Edgar, he didn't hate his job or anything.

"Well, I am a little lonely.  Or was, until you decided to keep me company and offered me one of the festive drinks. " Accepting the drink with his left hand, Edgar took a sniff of it to make sure that it wasn't alcohol. If there was anything that he would have liked to do, it was to maintain focus and at least keep up appearances and not be so outward of his renegade-like tendencies. Plus, even if Edgar was working today, he certainly overdressed, save for the badge.

" Decetive Thiers, Edgar Thiers."

Festive  And All That Jazz [Edgar/Colette] De5b8dd5d519ada694ad49169206783aab7abb11

"Colette,  Colette. Your image does remind me of a rugal woman that I've added on Vaultstagram. Someone that seems to live a glamorous lifestyle with that same iconic hair color. "
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Festive And All That Jazz [Edgar/Colette]   Festive  And All That Jazz [Edgar/Colette] EmptySun May 23, 2021 11:16 am

She smiled "Oh right that's why you look so familiar! We follow each other on that app don't we?" Colette said as she took a sip from her cup "It's so nice to finally meet you in person, then again it is a small world." for a moment Colette felt restrained by the confinements of the vault. Recently she had found herself wondering just how uninhabitable the world above ground truly was and if she could ever experienced it for herself.

"So, detective, are you here on a secret mission or are you taking a break?" She asked mischievously. Despite their confinements or rather because of them Colette was determinate to find enjoyment even in the more mundane things.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Festive And All That Jazz [Edgar/Colette]   Festive  And All That Jazz [Edgar/Colette] EmptySun May 23, 2021 1:58 pm

"A well-needed break, in addition to that, no interesting cases are going about. I always tend to pick the more exciting ones, yeah, the danger is real and all that. However, with the risk, there are opportunities to further yourself in your career. Getting ahead is all you can do down here. When the population is constrained and the resources are fairly limited, what matters are the privileges, something you are very well accustomed yourself from what I've seen in your photographs. "

Generational wealth did manage to find its way back to the vaults, bringing about the admiration and the envy of others. A woman like Colette shouldn't want anything, so why does it seem like there is more that she desired?

"Are you enjoying the party? It's a good chance that your ancestors played a role in the funding of the vault's creation. You could very well say that we are having a party in your name if you are like to look at it that way."
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Festive And All That Jazz [Edgar/Colette]   Festive  And All That Jazz [Edgar/Colette] EmptyMon May 24, 2021 3:32 am

Colette giggled it was not often she got to hear the honest perceptive of the other classes very often, not that opinions about her lifestyle were completely alien to her but most of them came from anonymous profiles. "People like you tend to get far, though you are right when it comes to the privilege, you might work your entire life only to retire with half the luxuries I'm currently enjoying. Then again you'll be surprised how easy it is for people like me to get jaded." She stopped taking a moment to appreciate her red cup and the fruity drink inside it. "Most don't like to admit it but we, humans, are greedy beings, we are wired that way. The moment you experience or consume something that's it, it loses the value of desire and you go to the next things. It's the reason I'm more interested in people that stuff, at least they don't go stale." She took another sip from her drink.

She paused for a moment before continuing. So to answer your question honestly, I'm having fun but not enough, ergo the reason I came talking to you. You seemed interesting and so far you haven't disappointed." Colette smiled.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Festive And All That Jazz [Edgar/Colette]   Festive  And All That Jazz [Edgar/Colette] EmptyMon May 24, 2021 2:26 pm

"There is a ceiling to all of this, there is a limit. With what you have, this might be as far as anyone can go. That's because we live underground and the surface world seems to be nothing more than a fairytale. Life isn't so bad here, but when we look at things long-term, there might be some problems down the line. In addition to that, with vaultstagram connecting us to other people in other vaults, you wonder if you can go through an entire lifetime simply satisfied knowing these people are alive and exist without meeting them. "

It really did make him curious about how much of the surface world was unobtainable. Could they really survive up there? What was the actual truth behind the vaults?

"Tell me, what do you think is up there? Got any trade secrets you've been keeping in the family for long?"
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Festive And All That Jazz [Edgar/Colette]   Festive  And All That Jazz [Edgar/Colette] EmptySat May 29, 2021 4:36 am

Colette pouted "No, even if my family knew anything it's not like they would tell me. Not that it really matters." she took another sip from her cup, she had drank enough to see the white bottom of her cup every time she tilted it. "It doesn't really matter though, one day I am going to find out what's out there. Only thing I have to do is find the best way to survive out there and then it's free real estate really."

A true statement if not somewhat ambitious, though Colette was never one to limit her goals no matter how outlandish they sounded. "You work with the police, don't you? I'm sure they must know something, even if they are not aware of any details of what's going on they probably know rumors or speculations."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Festive And All That Jazz [Edgar/Colette]   Festive  And All That Jazz [Edgar/Colette] EmptySat May 29, 2021 5:38 pm

"I have to admit that I do have some information about what could be going on out there. However, it's mainly a secret. "

Edgar would say with a small wink.

"Maybe I'll tell you one of these days. If you have the mean and the plan of building your empire on the surface, just like down here, you'll need me to keep the peace. It's ok to dream big but I know my limitations, and I also change my dreams quite easily as long as it means that I can get ahead in the end. Did you know that I almost became a full-time model for the Vault's sports magazine edition?"

It was a small blurb, but Edgar did have a chance to take another path. It's just that he didn't want to completely live on the vanity of others with no power for himself.

"Different paths, you see? But I think being a detective is more my style. The surface is the investigation of a lifetime, I hope to solve that case."
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Festive And All That Jazz [Edgar/Colette]   Festive  And All That Jazz [Edgar/Colette] EmptyFri Jun 04, 2021 3:28 pm

Colette couldn't help but laugh, who knew that the guy she followed because of his risqué pictures on vaultstagram could be so compelling. After regain her composure she said. Let's work together then. I have the funds, you have the means, and we both have the desire to find out exactly what's going on upstairs. Sure it wont be the most popular thing to do, at least people wont see it that way, but as my mother likes to say "a lion does not concern herself with the opinions of sheep". Still keeping this under the rugs for now would be for the best, wouldn't you agree?"

She took another sip, or tried to until she realized her cup was empty. Great she now had to find another lose to get her one of those drinks. "So, Edgar, what do you say? Do you want us to become partners?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Festive And All That Jazz [Edgar/Colette]   Festive  And All That Jazz [Edgar/Colette] EmptySat Jun 05, 2021 4:35 am

"Oh? A partnership?"

Taking a quick selfie with Colette on his phone,  Edgar gave off a small smirk.

"You and me?"

Thinking it over for a couple of seconds, Edgar finally agreed.

"It's not every day that a person can get in with the Bourgeoisie. Old money goes a long way in the modern world. So here's to that, reclaim the modern world and take our rightful place. It's ok for you to be ambitious, it's fine that way.  But as for me....."

Taking another sip of the cup, Edgar would smile.

"I would have to wait and see what the future hold.  Let's see how far this arrangement can take us. "

-End
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Festive And All That Jazz [Edgar/Colette]   Festive  And All That Jazz [Edgar/Colette] EmptySat Jun 05, 2021 4:47 am

Festive  And All That Jazz [Edgar/Colette] 05-06-2021sk5r1_gsimage
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Festive And All That Jazz [Edgar/Colette]   Festive  And All That Jazz [Edgar/Colette] EmptySat Jun 05, 2021 8:06 pm

And so the chains of the Devil and Hermit tangle and transform into a new chain. A bond has been formed between Colette and Edgar. May Fate favor them both down the road.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Festive And All That Jazz [Edgar/Colette]   Festive  And All That Jazz [Edgar/Colette] Empty

Back to top Go down

Festive And All That Jazz [Edgar/Colette]
Page 1 of 1