Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Snow's Data Log #1: Skulled Crows EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Snow's Data Log #1: Skulled Crows EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Snow's Data Log #1: Skulled Crows EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Snow's Data Log #1: Skulled Crows EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Snow's Data Log #1: Skulled Crows EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Snow's Data Log #1: Skulled Crows EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Snow's Data Log #1: Skulled Crows EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Snow's Data Log #1: Skulled Crows EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Snow's Data Log #1: Skulled Crows EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Snow's Data Log #1: Skulled Crows

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

Snow's Data Log #1: Skulled Crows Empty
PostSubject: Snow's Data Log #1: Skulled Crows   Snow's Data Log #1: Skulled Crows EmptyMon May 31, 2021 11:17 pm

In my 25 years as a traveler, I have seen many strange things; however, the most fascinating of these things is a group of birds I simply call Skulled Crows.

Snow's Data Log #1: Skulled Crows JnVNNQm
These being resemble the crow except their heads are devoid of feathers and muscle being replaced by bird skull and dark eye sockets. Despite the strange appearance, the birds are quite alive and like any living creature can be killed. From what I've learned of these creatures, they mainly live in three specific areas of the land: The Parisian Cradle, the Dryrange, and the Bellows. Each of the groups found here have their own culture and habits, even accents so to speak though to a normal ear it probably sounds just like cawing or other noises. However, they all understand each other and demonstrate an intelligence far beyond just any bird.

They are like people trapped within a bird's body. They have tribal like behaviors, are mostly carnivores and scavengers, and ferociously protect the areas they reside in; however, they don't attack unless provoked and if one is patient enough they will let you into their fold and even teach one their language if they like and trust you enough. They do come to you on their time and forcing them to do otherwise never results in anything good. Respect them and they'll respect you. They cannot be tamed like a pet. In fact, they seem to see me and other humans they take a shin to as their pets instead. I suppose that is how they keep their own separated from others they treat like family.  

They do seem to understand the common tongue most speak these days, but also seem to understand the language of shadows too. Though I am not sure how much of it they truly know. I'd have to keep testing to see.

I did notice the birds seem to just pass through the Field of Glass, Napoleon Highrise, and The Eclipse rather than call the places their home. It is rare I find a skulled crow in these places and if I do they are heavily altered according to the area, a trait which all seem to hold, but are most noticeable in these outliers found in these areas. These outliers seem to also have a different language than the ones most Skulled Crows have. I am still trying to decipher it. As for what these birds actually are it is hard to say. There is no records in the areas they are found in suggesting that they may indeed be lost souls in bird bodies nor any records recording them before or even after the Fall. Though... considering where they are found maybe no one has dared to go that far into their natural homes to encounter them. They are quite a mystery, but perhaps one day I can discover the truth behind them.

Hmm is there anything else? Oh...Oh yes.

Apparently a mother and child skull crow has decided to stick with me in my travels and labeled me as their pet. Of the birds I've met, these two are the friendliest and seems the most interested in places and things outside of the Bellows where they hail from. I'll list them here.

Name: Ana Marie
Arcana: Priestress
Personality: She is the larger of the two birds and the mother. She is typically quiet and reserved, holding herself with an almost royal air as she watches those around her and keeps a close eye on her son. However, under her serious and sometimes seemingly cold personality rests a rather kind and goofy girl. Though she tries to hide it well. Still she does slip up from time to time and it seems she cannot keep her cool 24/7 when she has a son that is constantly doing things to make her want to pull her feathers out or strangle him.

Name: Alexander
Arcana: The Fool
Personality: He is the smaller of the two birds and the son. He is very curious, proud, at times a bit overconfident, and naïve. He wants to know everything and talk to everyone and be their friend. Truly a sweet guy...though he can talk a bit too much and at hours I rather sleep. Ah well. He can be quite reckless and is always getting into things that get him into a world of trouble with his mother and cause me some distress as well, but despite all that he is still a good kid and where it counts he always shows up to help and protect to the best of his abilities, so there is that.

In any case, that wraps up this log. I may add to it if I find anything else worth noting and sharing.
Back to top Go down

Snow's Data Log #1: Skulled Crows
Page 1 of 1