Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Being Told To Express [Crows NPC Topic] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Being Told To Express [Crows NPC Topic] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Being Told To Express [Crows NPC Topic] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Being Told To Express [Crows NPC Topic] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Being Told To Express [Crows NPC Topic] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Being Told To Express [Crows NPC Topic] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Being Told To Express [Crows NPC Topic] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Being Told To Express [Crows NPC Topic] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Being Told To Express [Crows NPC Topic] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Being Told To Express [Crows NPC Topic]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
May Lily

May Lily

Being Told To Express [Crows NPC Topic] Empty
PostSubject: Being Told To Express [Crows NPC Topic]   Being Told To Express [Crows NPC Topic] EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 11:05 am

Being Told To Express [Crows NPC Topic] Chelsea-akame-ga-kill-13.3

Today was dull, surrounded by dull air, and surrounded by dull people. It wasn't like she just stopped enjoying painting... But, uh, the Skies only brought so much inspiration. While true she could go see the Slums or decide to paint the Commercial Ward, it was uh... Yeah, no. Her painting were esteemed up here for their quality and class. She wasn't about to dirty her hands with commoners and such.

She'd sigh though, gently making a stroke of her hand to finish what mundane building she had just painted. It was so dull, so boring. Maybe she could spruce it up? After all, that event did recently happen... Maybe some corpses and demons? Or would that be in bad taste? Like, artistic expression though!

Regardless, Angela would sit on a bench with a canvas on her lap. She had a small array of paints and paint brushes beside her, all neatly placed in a fancy looking purse. Really, it was clear she did this a lot despite her boredom of it.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Being Told To Express [Crows NPC Topic]   Being Told To Express [Crows NPC Topic] EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 8:50 pm

God forbid those days that reminded him of how annoying certain residents of this Ward could be. On one hand, Crow was all for a less overpopulated area, but some of the actually stuck up richies knew how to make it such an unpleasant experience for no reason. He hasn't even been doing a whole lot besides hanging out at first, but then some snobby kid decided to come around and pick on him, thinking it was funny to be an annoying brat towards some random stranger. Were there no toys to play with or something...?

Yeah, lo and behold though, he got fed up with it eventually, and started chasing the kid around with his best scary face impression.

Being Told To Express [Crows NPC Topic] 8BokDh3

"Big and scary will eat you if you don't behave!"

It also so happened that they got pretty close to where the young woman was sitting and doing her painting. Maybe she could include some people scenery in her works?
Back to top Go down
May Lily

May Lily

PostSubject: Re: Being Told To Express [Crows NPC Topic]   Being Told To Express [Crows NPC Topic] EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 12:40 am

Being Told To Express [Crows NPC Topic] Chelsea-AGK-chelsea-akame-ga-kill-38164189-174-290

Well, it uh... Wasn't exactly something she had expected to look at. It was different she guessed buuuuut... At the same time, he was chasing after a kid. And, like, that wasn't okay. Nope. So, with an annoyed sigh she'd gently place the canvas on the bench and walk over to the guy scaring the kid. With a hump, she'd put her hands on her hips and lean towards the demon like man. This was entirely too much.

"Can I help you? You're causing a ruckus and messing with a kid. Like, can you really not?" she'd say with a slight irritated tone to her voice. It was really annoying... But, whatever. As long as he stopped bugging the kid and causing an issue, whatever. Like, she'd get done with this entire situation and get back to painting mundane boringness.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Being Told To Express [Crows NPC Topic]   Being Told To Express [Crows NPC Topic] EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 10:05 pm

Crow would pause what he was doing when an extra person entered his space bubble, glancing towards the woman, his expression switching to a mildly questioning one. "Eh, I guess he can run. Though, I only did it cause he was being a brat and bothering me. Not my fault his parents didn't teach him some manners.", he would half shrug with one shoulder. He hadn't been planning on doing this forever anyway, as that would be a time waste of its own caliber, and he just wanted to teach the kid a lesson for not listening. In any case, he would tilt his head at the woman. "Any reason why this bothers you so much?" He was mildly curious at least, as it wasn't like everyone would really bat an eye to begin with unless he actually tried to hurt the kid. Could have always just been a game, and not like an onlooker could know.
Back to top Go down
May Lily

May Lily

PostSubject: Re: Being Told To Express [Crows NPC Topic]   Being Told To Express [Crows NPC Topic] EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 1:07 pm

"It is, however, your fault for stooping to his level. Aren't you old enough to act like an adult?" she'd say with a somewhat annoyed huff, looking back at her canvas for a moment. Great, now she really lost all of her muse... What a waste.

"Well, I was trying to paint... And now you've made me loose my muse. Don't suppose you'll apologize? Nice..." she'd roll her eyes, clearly annoyed by this. Though, she was more annoyed with herself than Crow. Really, it was just rotten luck to be in this kind of mood. Ugh...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Being Told To Express [Crows NPC Topic]   Being Told To Express [Crows NPC Topic] EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 11:59 pm

"I mean, does being an adult mean you can never have any sort of fun anymore? Didn't think I needed to wear a suave businessman face 24/7.", he would shrug lightly, mentally wondering just what got this woman in such a bad mood. It's not like he had been purposefully getting in her face with what he was doing and refusing to stop bothering her or something.

He would shake his head lightly with a chuckle. "I could, but somehow I doubt just my existence in your vicinity would affect your muse so much. Sounds like you got a bad day?", he'd question, somewhat curiously.
Back to top Go down
May Lily

May Lily

PostSubject: Re: Being Told To Express [Crows NPC Topic]   Being Told To Express [Crows NPC Topic] EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 1:17 pm

Being Told To Express [Crows NPC Topic] Chelsea-AGK-chelsea-akame-ga-kill-38164189-174-290

"There's a difference between fun and chasing a poor, misbehaved child. To be a good example is what you should strive for when it comes to such adolescence." she'd say with a bit of annoyance to her voice. What a weak argument, clearly there was little thought behind it... Though, that didn't matter. what mattered was her muse had died... What a pity...

"Hmph... Your more intuitive than I initially gave you credit for, my apologies." she'd say with a huff, turning to look at the man once again. She'd cross her arms, looking at him as if she were judging him loudly... Really, that's just how she looked normally though... "The Top Ward is boring, dull... There's no inspiration to be had here. Yet, I wish not to dirty my hands with painting commoners. Yes, it is very elitist of me, but the people here expect only the peek of beauty from me. You could say I am quite stuck between obligation and creative freedom." she'd muse out loud, expecting the man to say something helpful. Really, it'd be nice if he just... Did something nice for her after causing her such an issue.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Being Told To Express [Crows NPC Topic]   Being Told To Express [Crows NPC Topic] EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 2:40 pm

"Eh, well he wasn't listening to polite requests to stop. 's not like I want to sacrifice my own sanity there. Sometimes they just don't wanna listen. I wasn't gonna hurt him or anything anyway." What could he really do. Being a 'good' example would require being nice and polite about it, but when a brat just ignores that, how else do you deal with them without looking childish yourself? You probably don't...well, depending on who's opinion you ask for.

Crow would chuckle faintly. "I don't mind too much. There's always worse things I could be dealing with." He wouldn't let a lil bit of annoyance coming his way break his spirit. He'd just deal with it. Unless it went way overboard for some reason, because even he had limits with things. Just like the whole being bothered by brats matter. "Well...to each their own I suppose, but I would say rich areas aren't the only places that can have beauty in them. If the Top Ward is as dull as you say, wouldn't that mean your paintings of it are by extension dull as well? Sounds like that ain't much of a peak of beauty then. I think the object a piece of art took inspiration from doesn't need to be a part of high society to accomplish the goal, but maybe that's just me." It didn't sound like there were many choices. Either try to go out of the box or not. Unless one wanted to attempt rebuilding the Top Ward into something else instead, but that was a ridiculous notion.
Back to top Go down
May Lily

May Lily

PostSubject: Re: Being Told To Express [Crows NPC Topic]   Being Told To Express [Crows NPC Topic] EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 7:54 pm

"Still, setting a good example for our youth is important. He could very easily become of importance to Junction, same as you." she'd say with a flippant wave of her hand. It wasn't so much that she wanted the conversation to end, but he wasn't exactly putting up good arguments either. It was somewhat repetitive.

"Let me correct you. It's not so much other places can't hold beauty, it's that said beauty might not cut it up here. I am not one to take risks unless I can gain something from them, and I'm afraid that the black and white nature of the tower we call home will somewhat undermine my talents. I must create what I view, and to taint my hands with the filth of our home will only lessen my worth as an artist." she'd muse aloud, looking off at the giant tree that was the center of the top ward. What a shame its likeness was so much better than that found anywhere within the biodomes. What a shame...

"Well, I'd like to request something of you. How do you view this tower we call home? Personally, I see it as a place where anyone can strive and aspire for greatness. Some are born into the greatness of their family such as I, yet there's beauty in holding pride that your family became so great by sheer will power alone. Those are the white, the ones who strive for the top of our Tower of Babel. The black choose to succumb to their own weaknesses. To stay content with failure and wish not to change for the better. They'd settle for mediocrity or worst, that is the filth of our home." she'd say, waiting to hear this man's take on their home. It was clear in how she spoke that this was something she found vitally important. Something she had committed countless hours meditating on. It was something Important to her.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Being Told To Express [Crows NPC Topic]   Being Told To Express [Crows NPC Topic] EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:37 pm

Crow would shrug a little. "Yeah, you keep saying that, but what would you have done? I can only make so much of an example when one refuses to listen to any polite way or request. 's not like it'd be right to just slap 'em either. I did try to tell him nicely, but I clearly can't spend a whole day trying to make that work. And if I let him do whatever he wanted, he'd just think being a brat is okay and would pass without any kind of punishment." It really wasn't his job to bow down to some bratty kid just so he could avoid giving a 'bad' example. The kid wasn't about to leave him be unless he did something more drastic, and he didn't see much of an issue with that if diplomatics were clearly falling on deaf ears.

Crow would scratch his head at the strange idea of beauty. "Sounds kinda narrow-minded to me. Just cause this place is the richest, it doesn't have to be the prettiest. I guess I don't quite get people making such basic associations and not being willing to see past them. Kinda a shame. I bet other kinds of art could be just as beautiful if people allowed themselves to appreciate the difference." Honestly, he didn't even think the Top Ward was all that beautiful at times. Filled with fancy people and sights attained through larger amounts of money? Sure, but shiny expensive gold wasn't always the only thing that deserved to be called pretty.

At any rate, he would offer the woman a laid-back smile. "I suppose I partially agree with your idea. Anyone can strive for a greater life if they so wish. Though what defines as great is probably more of an individual thing. We all value something else. Yeah, those who stay down on the bottom rung simply out of pure laziness and lack of willingness to chase change kinda suck. For it's their own fault they ain't getting better for the most part. There could be people who settle for the middle range for personal reasons however. Maybe it offers them something they love, but can't really find up here. If the rich life was the only good life, the other wards wouldn't need to exist in the first place, right? Still, they clearly prosper in their own ways. There has to be something they're good for, even if not all of us are cut out for that kinda life." It wasn't always a weakness to choose a path that may be seen as 'not good enough' by someone else. As long as there was some passion behind it. Life on the top was surely the most comfortable, but it could be at the cost of your own personality. You can't always be truly who you are unless you want to lose the respect of the over-polite strict high society people....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being Told To Express [Crows NPC Topic]   Being Told To Express [Crows NPC Topic] Empty

Back to top Go down

Being Told To Express [Crows NPC Topic]
Page 1 of 1