Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Reconnection (Cherry) - Rank 2 SL - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Reconnection (Cherry) - Rank 2 SL - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Reconnection (Cherry) - Rank 2 SL - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Reconnection (Cherry) - Rank 2 SL - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Reconnection (Cherry) - Rank 2 SL - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Reconnection (Cherry) - Rank 2 SL - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Reconnection (Cherry) - Rank 2 SL - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Reconnection (Cherry) - Rank 2 SL - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Reconnection (Cherry) - Rank 2 SL - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Reconnection (Cherry) - Rank 2 SL

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alcor

Alcor

Reconnection (Cherry) - Rank 2 SL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reconnection (Cherry) - Rank 2 SL   Reconnection (Cherry) - Rank 2 SL - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:04 pm

"O-oh my. Oh no.......... G-guys. Guys! Come on knock it off already! Fighting isn't going to get you anywhere!" The blonde huffed out as she watched the duo go at it. A small part of her found it to be incredibly sweet of Alexander to try and fight back against the larger female for her, this one bird was more kind than many humans she has met in the past actually.

"Yeah. Alot has happened since we last met, and I have many things to tell you about." Cherry said, before giving a nod and standing back, watching Snow break the pair apart. She would not try to speak to him while he did this task, but if the man where to throw the teen a glance or two he'd find her twitching and cringing with each peck that landed on him. The young woman clearly sympathizing with Snow. Letting out a sigh of relief, Cherry would smile at him. "Thank you for taking care of them, I'd hate to see Alexy hurt. He is such a sweet guy." Cherry said glancing over to the smaller male, before Snow asked a question of his own. "Oh me? Well I won't lie, they have some pretty hard beaks. But I was kinda asking for it, and I have been through much worse........" Her grey eyes drifted towards her large wooden arm. Little flashes of memories coming back to her and causing the young woman to shiver slightly.

Trying to get her mind off of those painful memories. Cherry would try and supress them. Instead focusing on Snow's comment about her clothes. "Thank you for asking, and thank you for the praise! A friend of mine actually made alot of these clothes for me a while back. She is a really nice lady, her name is Helanna! I am sure I could ask her if she would make you some if you'd like, although then I would have to find her and she would have to measure you too." It would probably be easy for the older woman, seeing as Snow had no large limb like Cherry did that Helanna would have to account for. Plus he was just a little shorter than Cherry was, so she wouldn't have to use as many supplies to make clothes for him. "I actually met a whole butch of people these past few days, but that isn't the best part in the slightest. In fact I got a suprise for you. Stand still!" Cherry chirped out before taking a deep breath. And like she has done many times before, her lungs mixed with her spiritual energy before she let it out in a sparkly stream of blue air. The almost minty cool breath hitting Snow's already cold body, as soon the pain of his headache would dull just a tad, and his wounds would begin to close up and heal ever so slowly.

The blonde's smile was full of pride as her ability took it's effect. She was so happy that she could call upon healing magic, it came in handy many times now and Cherry was sure that it would keep doing so in the future. "I have powers now! I can fight off demons, and even heal people! Pretty cool, huh?"

stats:

action:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Reconnection (Cherry) - Rank 2 SL   Reconnection (Cherry) - Rank 2 SL - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 1:20 pm

The girl's words would fall on deaf ears, the two birds quite heated over the turn of events. The fighting would continue as the girl stood up and spoke, the dishelved blonde moving to intervene. He would hear her words, but for the moment would not say anything as he focused on the birds. His focus was absolute so he did not notice the twitching or cringing of the girl who observed what he did. As for the pecks and scratches that he received, he took them well enough quite used to the pain the birds caused when they were like that. Once the pair were calm and he was back on his feet, he'd give Cherry a gentle smile. "It was nothing really. And well while she did beat him up. He'll live," he would say gently as he tilted his head at the pair that now seemed to be making up and being nice to each other. Though, Alexander did seem to become flustered at being called sweet by Cherry. An action that had his mother tilting her head curiously at the him to which he promptly looked away and tried to hop away. Heh. Children and their parents. They were cute together. Strange. How they filled him warmth, though he could not recall his own parents and such. Ah well. Maybe one day he would.

In any case, he'd look back at Cherry, he was relieved she was okay, but found the relief turning into concern and sympathy as he saw the girl shiver, her mind going somewhere unpleasant. To try and help with that, he'd take a step towards her and reach for the hand that took damage. He would try to take it in his hand and examine it. If allowed, the girl would find that his hand was indeed cool in temperature, but the grip was gentle nonetheless. "Ah. Well even so, I would still like to treat your wounds with some medicine," he would say. It was the least he could do considering the birds were his responsibility in the end and he really didn't like the fact that Cherry was hurt. Wherever that went though, he would find his smile returning easily as the girl thanked him for both the concern and the praise before speaking about the one who made the clothes for her.

"Helanna sounds like a pleasant and rather skilled woman. Though you don't have to go through all that trouble for me. I can manage with what I have for now and if I do meet her, I can thank her for taking such good care of you and making sure you good clothing." Honestly, he didn't require much. Though he was very interested in knowing who this woman was, even more since she seemed to have quite the amount of resources to make such clothes. That was highly peculiar in the waste, so it made him wonder many things about her. That aside, he would hum. "You did mention that alot has happened, so you will have to tell me about these people you have met and I can share some of my adventures in exchange." After all, his life had been quite lively as of late. In any case, he was on the edge of asking the girl if she would like to come with him for a cup of tea or something like that when she told him she had a surprise for him and to hold still.

"Hm?" He'd tilt his head, his tiredness making him a tad slower than usual on the reaction side. He would see her take in the breath and then release something blue and sparkly that felt cool and had a mint scent to it when it hit him. He was already confused as to what that was about and wonder if had something to do with that toothpaste stuff she told him about earlier, but then said thing would start to do something to him.

He took notice of the headache dulling a bit, but what really caught his eye was the fact that his smaller wounds were closing slowly and he felt a bit of strength returning to him. It did nothing for the fatigue, but still.

Looking at his hand as a small wound sealed, his face would be blank as he blinked a bit and then look at Cherry. She was so proud and said that she could heal and fight demons. Ah okay. That was ni--Wait a minute?

Snow's eyebrows furrowed and he shook his head completely confused as for the first time his usually soft and quiet nature shifted to one he had not shown (or even realized he had) before.

"Wait, wait, wait. Hold up, sug'. What the hell? You...can heal and fight demons. Huh? How?" he'd ask as he tilt his head at the girl very lost, his tired brain not computing this at all.
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Reconnection (Cherry) - Rank 2 SL   Reconnection (Cherry) - Rank 2 SL - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 2:26 pm

"Well you did better then when I tried to fix things, that is for sure, heheh." The girl replied as she looked over to the mother-son pair patching things up. The sight brought a slight smile to her face, glad that they where getting along once again. Although Cherry was still a bit put off by the larger bird's actions. She found attacking Alexander to be quite uncalled for, but to be fair the teen would probably be worried too if her friend was out all night, when they should have been back much earlier and she would most likely have some choice words for said friend once they got back.

Cherry would indeed let Snow take her hand. However once he did Cherry would let out a little "oh! Your hand is quite cold, I guess that is why they call you Snow huh~?" Cherry asked teasingly. Before she snickered at her own god-awful pun. She knew that Snow was a pretty cold guy physically, she did give him a hug after all. However at the time Cherry just assumed that he was just cold because it was late at night. But it was pretty easy to see that wasn't the case, the chill wasn't on the hand, like he just came out of some cold area. Rather it was like his body produced no heat in the first place. It was quite odd, but Snow was odd overall, plus Cherry wasn't one to point out how strange or quirky another person's body was. "Oh Snow, you're way to kind for your own good. If you insist, I'd be fine with that, however if you do that I wanna give you something back for your troubles. And I don't wanna hear any 'if's' or 'but's' about it. You've already helped me out a whole butch, and I don't just want to keep on taking from you." Despite her usual sweet tone still being present in her voice, seriousness was also there. She just wasn't going to let Snow's good deeds go unrewarded.

The blonde let out a little hum of agreement and a slight nod of her head as Snow talked about Helanna. "She really is. Miss Helanna is actually in charge of a camp of survivors too! I think she is trying to get them somewhere safe. If you want to meet her, last time I saw her she was in the Dryrange. She may not be there anymore but it's probably a good place to start." After she said this, she'd allow her eyes to look over his body. "And I can see why you aren't too worried about your clothes, they are fancy! Where did you find those?" She has never seen anything quite like the clothing Snow was wearing now, and honestly she was a tad envyious of them. His robe was just so neat! "Oh yes I would love that. I love hearing about other people stories, and I have alot of mine own." Cherry said cheerfully, before she suddenly recalled the request she had meant to ask Snow. "Speaking of my friends, I wanted to ask you a question. Um, have you heard anything about the H- Uh, the hydro- No that isn't it. Uh............ The 'Halcyon collective?'" Cherry asked, struggling with the word for a few seconds before finally being able to nail it.

"You see one of my friends, miss Abzu is a robot. And she is broken. I am not sure what is wrong with her, but she said that it was a interal issuse. Anyways she said there may be some spare parts in a place called the 'Halcyon collective' and inside her dad's. Um, 'Clovis's' personal vault. And I was wondering if you ever came across either of those in your travels? Since I know you can go to the Cradle alot, and miss Abzu said that is where they were." It didn't feel right to just be pumping Snow for information like this. And this feeling of wrongness would probably only grow when she'd most likely end up asking him to help her look for the two locations, after she had already talked him into looking for her mom and the plenty of other kind actions he has done for the young woman. It would be even worse since Cherry gave a little rant about how much Cherry wanted to pay him back, barely one minute ago. But this was for the sake of helping a friend, and that was enough to make her ask regardless.

The man's reaction threw Cherry's into a fit of giggle's. Something about Snow of all people saying 'what the hell' was just way to funny to the girl. After she had calmed down, the girl would wipe a tear formed from laughing to hard out of her eye, before she'd reply to his question. "Well you see, I just add my spiritual to the air that enters my body before I blow it out. And it helps to heal people. As for how I fight demons, I mainly just punch them to be honest. If you meant on how I got those powers though, well, it's a pretty cool story but it is also kind of a long one. So, do you want the long answer or the short one?"
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Reconnection (Cherry) - Rank 2 SL   Reconnection (Cherry) - Rank 2 SL - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 11:45 pm

"Nah. You just have to practice on how to grab them and you'll be fine. You're pretty bold for even attempting such a thing and risk injury like that. And also very kind," he would say his usually softness there despite the tiredness. It was true that Ana Marie's attack could've seemed harsh, even more so to someone who didn't understand their culture or what an actual spanking was. While Snow did not like to see it when it did happen, he also knew the larger bird wouldn't kill the smaller one she fussed at and loved all the same. In fact, if Cherry hadn't asked, he would've simply waited for them to sort it out on their own. He was...less soft hearted than one would think at times.

Though his gentleness did extend to Cherry. He took her hand to examine it, though he would look up at her as she made the sound she did and then the joke. He stared at her for a few seconds not sure what to think at first, but then looking back down at her hand he'd shake his head. "Come now. It can't be that bad," he would say with a small amused smile. Even if the pun wasn't great, he didn't mind the tease at all and rolled with it. After all, it wasn't like it was negative or anything new. The girl had hugged him before so the difference in temperature was probably noticeable then. He just didn't give off a ton of heat. Why he could not say and to be frank he didn't really focus on it too much as he accessed the damage on the girl's hand and in turn knew what he could use on it. As for what followed, when he said he wanted to treat her hand.

"Well, you don't give me any room to refuse so I suppose I will accept this deal. However, be aware I have high standards, kid. So don't disappoint me." His words started off sweet and normal, but that last part while soft was a very different tone. It was unusually serious, his usually tones dropping slightly lower in sound as he seemed for just a second to drop all pleasantries as a different sort of personality took hold of him. One that was more playful and loose and gave fangy playful grins, yet oozed with danger all at once. However, just as soon as the strange attitude had come over him, the fangy grin would disappear as he looked away becoming distracted as Ana Marie decided to come sit on his shoulder and Alexander came to rest on Cherry's shoulder. As the female bird nuzzled into his neck, he'd nuzzle her back with his usual soft smile returning before he turned his attention to the girl as she nodded and spoke about Helanna. As she spoke he'd furrow his eyebrows a bit.

"Is that so. Do you know how many she has with her? And how are they are surviving out there? What about resources?" He couldn't help, but wonder considering how things were out there. That would be tough and yet...this woman made Cherry fine clothing. How very strange. He really wanted to know how the woman did it. "Hmm. If I am ever out that way, I will keep a look out for her and her camp if you tell me what to look for." Might as well see what this woman was about. Besides having a friend in that particular area might be a good thing provided they did not clash. "My clothing?" He'd blink as he was startled out of his wondering about the woman of the desert when Cherry mentioned his clothing. He'd look down at them. "I uh...Just had them when I woke up?" He honestly did not know where the clothes came from. He just knew those were the clothes he had and while he did wash them, they typically mended themselves and such like it was some form of living thing at times. Strange, but it was what it was, but best not go into details about that lest he find himself more lost than now as to how to address the questions that would surely occur. A-Anyway...

His slight confusion and awkwardness would die down as the conversation moved towards something else. "Well then. Come to my home. I can treat your wound and perhaps find something to make some tea and snacks with to share stories over," he would say, as he gave a slight gesture in the direction he spoke of before shifting to move in said direction. As they moved, he would hear the question.

"Halcyon Collective...Hrmm.." He'd tap his lip with his nail as he thought on that one. "I have found a book or two with that name in it. Though I haven't been able to decipher either fully. I just know they had something to do with machinery, but that is about it. No fine details," he would say as he looked back over at the girl not seeming to mind how much she struggled with the word. As for the rest, he would listen carefully before giving a hum of thought.

"I do go into Cradle, but haven't comb it fully. I have found traces of odd things there, so perhaps that could be a start to finding these parts for your robot friend Abzu and this personal vault of Clovis." He'd cross his arms at the thought of new information. "Do you want to visit together? After all, I do owe you mask do I not?" Ehe. He could not resist such a juicy bit of information and the thought of finding something new within the Cradle. Something that could give him more information on the machines the books hinted at. Ahem! Of course, he was also offering because he did not wish for Cherry to go in the Cradle alone too. Yes. That totally was his priority to begin with and so not second priority. Mhm.

Fuck! Who was he trying to kid?....He already agreed to help the girl with finding her mum and for whatever reason he was already pretty attached to the girl to just pretend he wouldn't worry any way and even with no gain of information would've wanted to go with her anyway...

That little internal contradiction aside, he would find himself in a strange spot when the girl started to giggle at his word choice. One side of him was completely confused, but the other side of him was amused and proud of this? As he looked the girl up and down with those red eyes as she laughed and giggled, he would eventually settle into a sheepish smile as he scratched his cheek a bit. "I see and well, you can tell me the long story if you wish. I can listen," he said as they continued along the path, the fog slowly revealing an odd structure in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Reconnection (Cherry) - Rank 2 SL   Reconnection (Cherry) - Rank 2 SL - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 8:44 am

"Yeah that's true I guess. But I guess I would just be a little worried about hurting them you know? My hand is uh......." Cherry raised her right hand up around her face so Snow could get a better look at her fleshly limb. "My hand isn't really all that strong so I would probably have to squeeze down hard, and then I may end up hurting there wings or something like that." Her words held some truth to them, her right arm was rather wimpy. Noodle like even. So she was used to, and at this point almost excepted to be forced to squeeze and try harder to pull, pick up, or in gerenal move something with her right arm. Of course she was probably overestimating just how much strength one needed to pick up a bird. "And, well, like I said being pecked is not that bad when you compare it to some of the other stuff I have gone through. And while I can understand Ana's worry, I hate seeing friends fighting, even more so when they are like Ana and Alexy. That was just unfair, she's had the size advantage!" Cherry said, the fact that the bird duo was not just friends flying totally over her head as she kept on talking. "As for being bold? Well you remember what I told you before right? You gotta risk it, for the biscuit! And in this case Alexander's safety was the biscuit!"

Cherry would grin and let out a little snicker at Snow's, frankly adoreable reaction to her pun. "No you're not all that cold. But that still doesn't change the fact that you should probably find some thicker clothes, or maybe a blanket? It feels like you just got out of the Highrise!"

Cherry was taken aback by the man's sudden shift in tone. She had a feeling it was a joke, but the teen couldn't help but have this feeling that if she did fail to deliver that she'd be in some sort of trouble, maybe even danger? Despite this strange worry, Cherry ended up quickly dismissing the thought as her just being paranoid. She was sure that Snow was just being playful in his own strange way. His toothy grin would be returned with a grin of her own. Her teeth of course being much more dull and rounded, unlike Snow's sharp canine's. "O-oh please! Don't you worry about me mister, worry about your self! I got mad gift giving skills! And I am even better at returning favors! Trust me when I pay you back I am going to do it so well, you are going to have to pay me back again, and you'll have to do it twice as much as I paid you back! I am that good!" After she was finished with all of her boasting, she would to turn and smile at Alexander who had flew up to her shoulder. The blonde reaching up and using her finger to stroke along the crow's back as usual.

The teen would let her eyes shoot up to the sky for a few seconds as she tired to recall more info about Helanna's camp. "Well I was only there a couple of days, so I cannot say much about her camp. But there was alot of people living at the camp, probably decently far into the double digits. I cannot say for sure how they are surviving, I know miss Helanna has a weapon although I am pretty sure it isn't the kind that can damage the demons. Although who knows, maybe she is one of those people who can combat the demons? I cannot say for sure, I didn't really ask. As for resources they seemed pretty set last time I checked. Now for what they look like. The camp is, well, just a big ol' camp basically! There is alot of tents sent up, a place to eat and bath, it's really nice. Although miss Helanna did say that it was a moving camp. As for miss Helanna herself? She is easy to spot. She has long blonde hair, she takes really good care of herself, and she is tall. Like super duper tall, she is the tallest person I have ever seen! Trust me, you'll know it's her if you see her." There really wasn't any other women quite like Helanna. And if there was, Cherry hasn't met them yet. She wasn't quite sure how the tall woman wouod react to Snow, seeing as she thought that she was a demon when Cherry and Helanna first met. And Snow wasn't really 'normal' looking. But she hoped that Helanna could look past that like what she did with herself, and learn to be friends with Snow.

The blonde would blink in confusion for a few seconds before she repeated what the man said. "You had them when you woke up.........?" That was rather strange. Did he wake up with all the clothes on him? Or was the clothes just in a pile next to him as he woke up? And what type of person just leaves a whole butch of clothes next to a sleeping man and just ditches? Sure it was a kind act, but that didn't change the fact that it was just a really weird, almost border line insane thing to do. "Where did you wake up?" She asked. Curious to know more about the man.

The teenager would follow Snow to his home as they kept discussing and chatting about the topics Cherry had brought up. "I've never had tea before, but I've heard it tastes lovely." She knew that the Halcyon Collective had something to do with robots, so Snow wasn't really bringing up anything she didn't know already. But she was still glad Snow was willing to share with her. Plus the fact that there was books about them could prove useful if she learned how to read, or brought it to somebody who know how to do it better then Snow. A bright smile crossed her face as she nodded her head up and down, almost looking like a bobblehead with how much vigor she put into the action. "Yes I'd love that! Exploring new places with you sounds so fun! Who knows what kinda stuff we'll find in there!?" While her main mission was to help Abzu of course, there was nothing wrong with her trying to find other neat things during her time there. "Axtually about that mask thing. I met a nice demon, his name is mister Devah, anyways I think he carries masks. I kinda blew all my money on new shoes so it will take me a little bit to be able to buy one, but when I am ready I'll let you know!" In hindsight she probably should have saved her money, instead of spending almost all of it in one go, but she couldn't help it. Those loafers where too good looking! She had to have them!

"Alright then. But I don't want to hear any complaining about being too long~" She teased, gently elbowing Snow before she started to tell the tale. "So I was grabbing a really cool looking can during my time here in the Bellows a few day ago. I'll have to show you that can sometime, it's really cool! But anyways, while I was doing that I had a divine vision. Of people asking for help, and demons attack a hotel filled with people and strange black eyes!" The girl still didn't quite understood what those black eyes mean, but at this point it didn't matter. "It gave me a really bad headache, but I follow my gut and went to the Highrise. Where my vision came true! Demons where attacking a whole butch of survivors. But as I was getting ready to fight them, a strange power awakened inside me and I was able to harm them! I didn't do it all alone though. There was a talking cat, a strange person named Eden, and a friend of mine, his name is Retuo. He helped me out too! He fought with a magical spear, isn't that cool!?"
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Reconnection (Cherry) - Rank 2 SL   Reconnection (Cherry) - Rank 2 SL - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2021 10:35 pm

Snow would tilt his head slightly as he considered what the girl had to say in regards to the birds and hurting them, his left hand moving to rub his chin. "Perhaps you can learn control over how much strength you use. We can practice with other objects that are similar in structure, but not the birds themselves if you like," he would offer as his reddish colored eyes drifted back to the girl. As for what was said next, he give a small smile. "The females tend to be larger, but trust me when I say that they are rather tough and the males can be equally vicious. Her pecks were more like a smack of a hand to a child misbehaving. I myself don't like to see her do that at times, but honestly I rather not try to correct a mother discipling her child." It was something that got him into trouble and got him a spanking too. Nothing was worse than a mother's wrath. "Ah, I do remember you saying that and well it if he is your biscuit then you are his. That's the first time he's actually fought back against her. He hasn't even done that for me," he would give her a playful smirk as his eyes narrowed. "I am jealous of all that love." Eh well he really wasn't. If anything he was quite amused by the turn of the events and just how much the bird liked this child. Though just how far they'd go for each other he'd have to see with time. In any case, he would let that go where it would his playfulness disappearing as he became curious about something the girl had brought up. At first he wasn't going to pry, but now that the subject had been brought up twice, he had to know. Being ever gentle still, he would ask: "You said you have been through worse and I could not help, but notice your reaction the first time you said this. If you don't mind, would you tell me what this "worse" thing is?" He put the question out there, but in the end left it rather open giving the girl space to answer or not answer if she wished.

Regardless of what happened, he'd hear the snicker and see that grin that came in response to his reaction to her joke. As for what she said, he would find himself looking at his own hand in thought as he released hers. "Hmmm. I don't know if more clothing or a blanket will change my temperature in that way." He'd give a sheepish smile there as he scratched his cheek. Honestly, when he was in places like the Dryrange and covered himself in things like clothing or buried under something that would supposedly make someone hotter, his temperature would drop and help in cooling him off again. His body really was strange and left many questions for sure.

Speaking of strange, the sudden shift in behavior and tone certainly was out of character for him; however, he wouldn't bat an eyelash at the girl's unease as he watched her with that fangy grin. When she decided to grin back, he'd give a smirk and a nod of approval to her words for some unknown reason. "Well won't look at that she even challenges me to do better. Well now I can't say no to that. Alright kid, the deal is set then," he would say in those low tones an amused yet dark chuckle escaping him as if she was making a deal with a devil instead of the man she knew. Was the girl in danger or in trouble if she failed to deliver? Well that was certainly debatable considering things and also something Snow could not answer as he didn't quite understand the shift in his behavior as of late. As his usual mode overrode whatever the hell that other mode was and he came back to himself, he felt a pang of guilt deep within. He honestly didn't want to scare or threaten the girl...and yet he had no control of whatever the hell had just happened back there. He almost wanted to apologize, but at that moment the birds would decide to become a distraction.

The way Ana Marie nuzzled into him was almost as if she was telling him it would be okay in the end, so he tried to let the worrying thoughts go and just be thankful the girl didn't run and had instead responded with a grin her boast. Perhaps this was good and even now she still stayed. He would watch her and Alexander for a moment with a soft smile taking comfort in the cute scene, hoping that whatever was happening to him wouldn't shatter this precious thing he had with the girl. It was strange but he really wouldn't know what to do if he scared her away or harmed her. Though perhaps he shouldn't think about that. Right. Stay strong. Stay. Strong.

The thoughts went through him, a slow calm cat like blink ending them as Alexander snuggled into the pet the girl gave him. Refocusing, he'd listen to the girl speak on Helanna and her camp. As for what she said, he'd find himself frowning a bit.

"That is certainly unusual. That many surviving like that with resources to produce baths and such? It certainly raises alot of questions..." He'd began biting his knuckle slightly in thought, but then after a while shook his head as he gave the girl a nod. "Thank you for that information. I'll be sure to be on the look out for such a place and woman when I go back into the Dryrange," he'd finish, his mind certainly making a note to find said woman in the future. With that note made, the question he had been dreading came up as Cherry questioned his words on his clothing.

Oh boy. This was...complicated.

He'd rub his arm a bit uncomfortable as they walked. "Yeah. I was already dressed when I came to. As for where I woke up. It was actually here in the Bellows. I remember being on one of the shores around here and before that only darkness and floating. I can only guess I somehow fell in the waters here and somehow made it to shore before passing out, but it is hard to say...." That damn static was blocking whatever memories were before the life he knew now and mucking up the ones that had before becoming full aware of the Bellows. It was uncomfortable saying it out loud, but for some reason he decided to just be honest with Cherry as they moved on. He had a feeling this discomfort wasn't going to leave as long as the topic existed.

Letting that go where it would, he'd find himself giving a soft chuckle at the other's words about tea. "It is hard to make these days, so I cannot say if my tea is lovely tasting or not. I like it." Though that wasn't saying much considering he could stomach and eat things that most would more than likely gag at. That aside, the pale man wasn't sure if he was helpful or not with what he knew in regards to the collective. The girl was bobbing her head up and down so much that it was hard to say, but maybe it didn't matter right now. "We can probably many things there." Including clues to help with that robot friend of hers and finding this vault. As for the mask, he'd give a rather warm smile at the mention of the demon merchant. "Ah I see, my clever friend beat me to the trade. Well Devah probably has better masks than the ones I have found even more so if he had a nice pair of shoes for you to buy. He is an interesting fellow, I would not be surprised if he had many goods we cannot find normal about." Like that fishing rod he gave him that allowed him to actually have fish on hand this round. He still needed to visit the other and see what other goods he had besides masks and shoes and also just to say hi to the fellow and chat with him once again. It was a nice time, but he needed...Wait a minute. He'd blink a few times confused. "You said you blew all your money on shoes? How did you get money?" He recalled her saying she could fight demons and all, but was she getting paid for that or what? Also....even with power was he able to get access to said money source too? That would kind of be helpful no doubt. Those strange questions aside, he would give a nod at the last part. "Alright I will be ready to go when you give the word," he said and then thinking on it, he'd look at Alexander. "In fact, you can probably use Alexander to send a message since he seems to like you so."

To his words the little bird would fluff seeming to try and hide his face in feathers as Ana Marie shook her head at the scene. It was amusing, but he did take note how the male behaved. It was much like Ana Marie or any other skull crow that had chosen something to be their "pet" behaved. Interesting how fast the younger bird was growing, but that was getting off track! Anywho...

He'd feel the elbowing as he gave a small smirk before bumping into the taller girl lightly in response and play. "I won't," he said before falling quiet and listening to what she had to say. When she was done, he was quiet for a moment as he paused to open the door to his home and let the girl into the chaotic collection of things that had been woven or melded together to form his home that resembled a nest dimly lit by lanterns.

He'd wait until they were inside before speaking again. "I would like to see that can one day. It sounds really interesting," he would begin gently enough, but then becoming more serious he would continue. "That voice and vision.... I remember experiencing something similar not too long ago. I too went to the Highrise, but apparently came too late according to the man I met there. His name Retuo and I have also briefly met a strange being called Eden in the same area. I don't recall a cat or meeting the survivors there though." Perhaps they had been in that building he had been eying back then. "In any case, it seems that spear of his is his weapon to fight demons then. I am guessing it was probably triggered in the same fashion as your powers were when confronting demons that were hostile towards you. Hmph..." He'd pause shaking his head a bit as he began to search for medicine and such for Cherry's hand. "Seems like everyone has powers of some sort these days and you seem to know them all. How strange." His words were light hearted, but honestly... Everything that was happening made him wonder what was up with the world. People awakening to powers, strange voices and visions, and black eyes...What did it all mean in the end?
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Reconnection (Cherry) - Rank 2 SL   Reconnection (Cherry) - Rank 2 SL - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2021 7:02 am

"I am not too sure. I've been trying to control how much pressure I use with my left arm, and I uh, just can't get it down right. I keep on crushing stuff." Honestly at this point she was either just plain stupid, or it was impossible for her. She has had this thing for a long time at this point, maybe even years! And she still didn't fully grasp how to use it without crushing somebodies skull. It upset Cherry somedays, but on others it just annoyed her. When Snow brought up a mother discipling her child, Cherry would take a step back in suprise. Her eyes widening in shock. "Ana is Alexy's mom!? I didn't know!" That changes many things actually. Thinking about the past events in this new context Ana attacking Alexander actually wasn't all that bad. Although she was still glad that Alexy was okay by the end of all of this, plus even though she could never even fathom taking a swing at her own mother. She couldn't help but feel quite special about the fact that Alexander tried to fight for her. "Awww, Snow don't worry. I am sure they love you you." Cherry said, taking a step foward and wrapping one arm around him to pull him into a quick hug. "Mom's can just be scary sometimes, and well, I am cuter then you~" She teased before releasing the hug.

The happy look on her face soon dropped the second Snow asked her what she had been through that was worse that the all the pecking. She didn't really want to talk about it, reliving those times where always painful. But at the same time, she would feel bad just not answering Snow after he had been so nice to her. Letting her eyes dart to the floor, she'd clear her throat and try to speak. "Oh well, um. Do you know about the uh, s-slave camps in the eclipse?" A rather large part of her just wanted to leave it at that and let Snow's mind pick up the pieces. But she already blurted one part out, ahe might aswell keep this going. "I was, uh. Um.......... I-I was in one of those camps when I was younger, in fact I only recently e-escaped. They uh..........." Even trying to beat around the bush about the subject had her heart pounding in her chest, her right hand shaking like a leaf got up in a gust of wind. "They did alot of things to me. Things I-I don't really wanna go into too much detail about. But um, t-they used me. L-like some sort of lab rat. They gave me shots, ran p-painful tests. It's not something I look back on too f-fondly." That was putting it lightly. But for the moment that was all she wanted to talk about it. Those memories made her feel sick. And even if it was somebody like Snow eho she was telling them to, she just didn't feel comfortable telling him everything that happened.

The way the man chuckled sent a chill down the blonde's spine. Like she just willfully made a horrible decision. But in the end even if he was acting strange, this was still Snow at the end of the day. And he wouldn't hurt her, would he? "I guess so, but I mean however she gets it done, it's a good thing in the end right?" She was helping people who could not help themselves after all, and that was pretty much as nobel as you could get. Although after she made her comment about Helanna, she would wait and listen to what the strange man had to say about his clothing and where he woke up. Honestly this was huge news! But, the blonde coukd tell how stressed this made him. So instead of getting too worked up, Cherry tried to keep herreactions in check before she started to speak. "And you don't remember anything before that?" It was a simple but loaded question. This was odd, too odd actually. Meeting two strange, inhuman people that seem to have lost their memories. This couldn't just be a weird coincidence. There had to be more to this. More stuff to look into when she had the chance. Either way for now she'd keep her little guess to herself, but it may be good for the both of them if she got Maya and Snow together so they can chat. Although knowing Maya that will probably be easier said then done.

"Im sure it will be. And you met Devah too? He is a nice fellow isn't he? I still cannot believe he is a demon! He is just so, uh, so........... Undemon like." She said softly, before shrugging at Snow's question. "I don't know. I just killed some demons, they dropped some money, I took it. I have no clue why they dropped money, but in the end it worked out pretty well for me." She was quite happy with her shoes, even if she would have bought the mask in hindsight. The girl giggled as Alexander tired to cover up his face with his wings. It was a rather cute scene really. "Well if he doesn't mind that would be a really big help."

"It is a very intersting can, yes. But putting that aside, you met Retuo!?" Cherry asked. Her eyes wide as she focused in on that fact. "He is so cool isn't he!? Did he use his rock powers when you saw him? He has those you know, he can control the ground!" She said, barely keeping herself from bouncing up and down. This was great! Her friends where meeting her other friends! "Well of course. I love medting new people, although I do have to wonder why all of us just suddenly got powers at the same time like that.........."

Last edited by Alcor on Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Reconnection (Cherry) - Rank 2 SL   Reconnection (Cherry) - Rank 2 SL - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 4:05 pm

"Hmm. Well that either means more practice is needed or another way needs to be tried," he would begin softly as he rubbed his chin in thought. He honestly wanted to examine and gather data on the arm, but would refrain from doing that for multiple reasons. In either case, he would stay quiet thinking for a moment before letting his hand drop as a smile cross his face at the girl's reaction to the new knowledge of Alexander and Ana Marie's relationship. "Well now you do." He'd shake his head amused before he ended up chuckling softly at the next one. "Love is often a debatable subject and a mother's wrath is quite something; however, I cannot argue with them choosing you over me. You are definitely cuter and friendlier," he'd tease back easily allowing himself to be pulled into the hug this girl gave him so easily and without fear. It honestly was nice to have the contact after being avoided like the plague for so long. However as she moved away and the subject changed, the happy moment would be killed as she did indeed answer his question about what happened to her.

Snow was quiet the whole time the girl spoke. When she was done, he would take a small step towards her in an attempt to hug her and comfort her, his own heart pretty much breaking both for what had happened to her and also for asking such a personal question of her. It brought her suffering...He should've been more careful there instead of curious. "I am sorry that I asked that of you. You don't have to go any further than this." What was said painted the picture well enough in his head, making him wonder if all slaves in those camps were used like this and maybe if Edgar's plan to assist said slaves while foolish wasn't so bad after all. Either way, he wouldn't push the girl any further on the matter. It was strange, but even that other personality within him was surprising quiet and humble. Huh it seemed that despite being an ass even that side of him, whatever it was, had a heart or something.

The moment would turn into silence as conversations about warmer clothing and deals came to a close. He was aware the girl was uneasy about dealing with his personality shift, but there was really nothing he could say to help there. He couldn't apologize and say it would never happen again because honestly he could not guarantee that in the end. All he could hope for is that the girl trusted him and wouldn't run off because of these odd changes in him. Anyway, he'd give a nod to the conversation about Helanna a soft "I suppose so" the only thing he'd gave back in turn. Despite what Cherry thought he still wondered about the details for various reasons, but for now he wouldn't let his mind dwell too deeply on it. Though it would seem it was now his turn to be uncomfortable as Cherry asked another question in regards to the whole waking up situation. He'd shake his head. "No. I can't remember anything from before that point where I came to here." His answer was honest, his lips set in a thin line of thought and slight agitation at the matter. It was annoying really, but he wasn't sure what blocked his memories like that or wanted to keep him away from the past so much. With no way of cracking that mystery at the moment, he would just file the thought away somewhere as the conversation moved on.

He couldn't help, but to smile at not only the girl's optimism about the tea, but just the way she spoke about Devah. "I certainly hope I do not disappoint you. As for Devah... Yes I did meet him. I had a nice chat and even went fishing with him." He'd give a soft amuse smile there before his look became more contemplative. "He is certainly not like the violent inclined which is nice. It makes me wonder if maybe there are others like him out there." He couldn't be the only one right? As for that money question, he'd find himself scratching his head at that one. "Well...I suppose they need it to trade..." Though killing demons for their money sounded rather savage even in these circumstances. Surely there had to be other ways to make money, right? Hmm. Maybe he'd ask Devah this along with more about the wares he had the next time they got to meet. In any case, Alexander went from being bashful to nodding his head like a bobble toy as he chirp seeming to agree to being a messenger. To this Ana Marie would sigh, but with a low defeated chirp she gave her consent to this. "Well it seems no one is against it, so Alexander will be the messenger boy." Have you ever seen a bird fluff up as proudly as this dude did when given that title? You would think he had won the lottery or something with how fluffy he became.

Proud birds and awesome cans aside, Snow would tilt his head at what she said about the gentleman he met in the snow. "He is an interesting fellow to speak with; however, all I saw was his spear. He didn't seem to keen to share information, so I am afraid he didn't show me these earth powers you speak of." Though it did make him curious about things. "I don't understand it myself since I too seemingly saw what you saw and yet, I have no powers." Just a whole bunch of chaos and shenigans inside, but that was something else and unrelated to powers...right? "It makes me wonder if these gifts are handed to specific individuals...and others are not given them at all. I would say something big is coming, but what I do not know yet." A half truth. After all Devah had told him some things that gave this whole situation a different light and made him wonder if some unknown force was preparing them for war or something.

Anywho, he found the medicine and bandages he was searching for and in turn gestured for Cherry to have a seat in the only chair in his home, so he could work on the injuries the birds had given her. "Can you tell me about your own powers and if everyone received them or awoke to them in the same way?"
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Reconnection (Cherry) - Rank 2 SL   Reconnection (Cherry) - Rank 2 SL - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 5:45 pm

The teen would accept the hug from Snow with a soft smile on her face, happy to gain any amount of comfort after her brief trip down memory lane. "It's okay Snow. You had no way of knowing." She said softly. It did make her a bit uncomfortable sure, but she couldn't fault him for that. Plus he had stopped the moment it became clear how uncomfortable she was.

The sudden mood whiplash was very strange and unnerving sure. But it wasn't like she hasn't dealt with something like this before, her mother was quite prone to these things. The girl could be having a amazing time with her mom, dancing, singing, playing together. Having the time of their lives. And then she would either say, or do something to set her off. Sometimes it wasn't even something Cherry did. And if it was, it was something that the blonde could never quite pin down. Either way, no matter what the cause was, it didn't take much to make her mom's attitude take a turn for the sour. Now did this mean she enjoyed these sudden mood shifts? No. Of course not, she disliked it when Snow did it just now, and she dreaded it when her mother would have them. But she was quite used to them and by now she didn't take these as a eed flag of any kind, and more or a warning that she may have done something wrong or the person in question is just in a bad mood. In the end both possible causes could be made better using the same fix. Choosing her words and actions more carefully. Although with a girl like Cherry that was something that was much more easy to say, then to actually do. "None at all huh?" The teen muttered softly to herself. After a slight pause, she would open her mouth to say something else. "You know Snow. I have met somebody else that seems to be in the same boat as you. Her name is Maya, and she doesn't seem to remember much either. Maybe I could bring you too her sometime and you two can talk about it? I am sure you both will hit it off!" The last part was a bit of a strech. Maya could be.......... A tad difficult to speak with. But the blonde really did think that getting them together could get them and maybe Cherry if they choose to let her in on their disscusion, closer to finding out the mystery that seemed to include both of them.

"Oh you went fishing!? It's really hard isn't it? I spent like forever trying to get a fish and I only got one, and I ended up crushing that one......." She was glad Retuo traded with her. Although she had no clue what he was going to do with a fish that was in such a state. "And I am sure you will not disappoint me at all. As for other demons like Devah? Maybe, if so I would love to meet them. It is very nice to meet a demon that isn't trying to kill you." Her last comment about demons was filled with subtle bitterness. Although she'd quickly brush that aside as she would swiftly move to the next topic to comment about. "I guess that makes sense. I know they have a king, that jerk Orxy, so I guess it wouldn't be all that big of a suprise to learn that they have their own form of money. Plus that would explain why Devah accepts it, since he is a demon." Cherry saw no harm in killing the demons and stealing their money. It was better for everybody really. Cherry got money to buy more items that would help her kill more demons, and the world had a couple less demons to worry about. Really the only loser there is the demons, and she wanted them to lose. Cherry couldn't help but snicker upon seeing Alexander puff up, seemingly honored to be handed the postion of 'messenger boy.'

Cherry wasn't all that suprised  to hear that Snow never saw Retuo's powers. The man was stoic as could be. Not the type to show off at all. "He is a bit quiet yes, but trust me you can pry stuff out of him if you talk long enough. He does ask alot of questions though." Very curious guy, but she could get it. Cherry would place her chin in the little spot between her thumb and her finger on her right hand, letting out a little hum as she mulled over Snow's theory. It was a little strange how Snow seemed to be passed over, but then again how everybody awakened to some sort of power at the same time was rather strange too. "Do you believe in gods?" She asked simply. Before she continued on. "Maybe it was them they gave us the powers to fight against the demons? Although if that was the case it makes me wonder why they wouldn't gave you any way to defend yourself." He was a lovely man, and if she was a goddess she would surely give him powers.

Cherry walked over and took a seat at the single chair. Crossing her legs and finding a good spot where she wouldn't get sore, she would answer the question. "Pretty much everybody yes. But not all of us had the same power. Most of us seemed to use some weapon to fight. However Eden seemed to summon some ghost all on his own, like they knew what they was doing almost. As for the rest of us, it seemed to happen randomly when we where getting ready to fight the demons. And all of our powers seem to be different too. Eden could find out the weak spots of the demons using their ghost. Retuo used earth powers and the cat mostly hit things. I can't really do anything like controling the elements, but I can heal people a little bit, and I can feel a flow of energy in my body. Kind of like my blood flowing through my body, but like, more 'light' if that makes sense? Like if you weighted my blood, it would be alot more heavy then my spiritual energy."
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Reconnection (Cherry) - Rank 2 SL   Reconnection (Cherry) - Rank 2 SL - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2021 11:54 am

The girl accepted the hug. The only response to her words was a slight tightening around her on his end, but nothing more. It was true he didn't know what his question would do or bring up, but that didn't stop him from feeling pretty bad for bringing it up and causing the girl pain anyway. Though feelings of guilt would melt away as his mood and behavior decided to flip between his normal one and this odd new one that kept cropping up at random. In the place of guilt came concern. Though it would not show on his face as most of the confusion and struggle remained locked deep within him. He honestly hoped whatever this was wasn't the start to something unpleasant down the line. He wasn't sure if he liked this or not. What was even more concerning was the fact that it seemed nothing was a trigger. This mood just came and went as it pleased without his consent...He'd mull over that quietly for a few moment before pushing it to a spot for later as the conversation went to something equally worrisome, but not quite as uncomfortable as the mood shift.

He'd give a shake of his head to the question she had muttered. He really couldn't remember anything and yet...there was another like him? He'd blink at that one a bit before tilting his head at what the girl was offering. "That...sounds like a good idea. Yes. I would like to meet this Maya person. So if you can arrange it I will definitely make the time to be there." If there were others out there like him then did this mean his condition was like a sickness or something? And if so was there a cure? He wanted to know and maybe meeting Maya could give him insight in the end. In any case, he'd let that go where it would his expression going from contemplative to an amused and easy smile at the next topic.

"Indeed I did and well I wouldn't say hard. More like a game of patience made all the better with good company and the right tool. I have tried to catch fish in the past using other methods including my hand; however, they mostly escaped or...got shredded." So he could relate to that feeling at trying so hard at something, but in the end just failing. Anywho...He'd take note of her words on demons and the bitterness that laced some of them. He would be quiet for a moment as he sought out his words. "Devah did say that demons needed a way to survive to, so I am not surprise if they have a way to trade or even if they had their own culture and rules different from ours. I do not believe all of them are hostile. They seem warlike, but there has to be a way to stop them without all this killing. I've heard mention of their tyrant king; however, surely even a king could be swayed to stop madness no?" He would look at Cherry as he tilted his head in thought. "What do think?" He honestly wanted to stop the war and find peace in all the madness. An impossible task? Maybe, but surely it could be done no?

Well wherever that went it would go along with bird promotions and proudness of said promotions.

"I did not mind the quiet and honestly I don't mind alot of questions either. I would say our encounter was interesting and not bad in the least." It was just very awkward in the beginning. "Gods?" he would repeat and then humming continued. "I cannot say if these powers are from gods or not. Even less so due to my beliefs on said beings and our relationship with them as a whole. I personally believe that there are spirits in the world and a singular higher being that rules over all. As far as I understand it, this being doesn't pick or choose who gets what, but rather gives us each a gift that we can use in this world. Whether that gift is something as big as the power to fight demons or something as simple as being a gardener that had zero power, all that is given has its purpose and place in the whole picture. I may not have powers, but I wouldn't say I was easy to kill either. The creator hasn't decided to hand death my ticket yet, so maybe I have some role to still fulfill in the end. And who knows...maybe that role has nothing to do with powers to fight." With or without powers, he would still push on. Still seek out answers to himself and this situation as a whole. Even if those task may be difficult in the end when he lacked certain things; however, he could gather others with skills he needed no? Could still do something even if right now he was unsure what said thing was in the strangeness of the things unfolding.

The chair that Cherry sat in was large chair easy to curl up in and get comfortable within. It was layered with cloth and stuff with something that added to its softness and such though the sturdy frame was not made of wood, but perhaps bones of some large creature within the waste. In fact, if she looked around the chaotic yet somehow orderly place, the girl would see that the whole place was a mixture of wood, metal, cloths, bones, and other materials wound and strung together in a fashion that created this strange nest like structure Snow called home.

As the girl sat and got comfortable, Snow would settle the bandages into a fold in his robes before he would move to take the girl's injured hand and if she did not resist, he would work on first cleaning the injuries and then applying the medicine with a practiced and gentle hand as the birds took to perching on the various beams of the home to watch. As he worked he would take in the information the girl provided him about powers. "Eden knew what they were doing, eh? How curious," If he ever met the strange being again perhaps he could ask them about the situation and gain some more insight on what they to did trigger this activation of power in a fashion that was different then the others. "From what you describe, the power seems to come when threatened by demons...and it seems they are unique to the individual they awaken within. Like how you now have spiritual energy and blood within. Did it awaken something perhaps living within each of you?" He couldn't help, but be curious. Even less so considering alot of things just didn't match up in the end and left more questions than answers. Did he expect the girl to have the answers? No, but he still poked for any information he could gain regardless.
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Reconnection (Cherry) - Rank 2 SL   Reconnection (Cherry) - Rank 2 SL - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2021 1:16 pm

Cherry would give Snow her usual reply of a smile and a not as he agreed to her offer. "Perfect! She lives in a building at the highrise, so I'll let you know when you can stop by and met her. I'll tell her about you too!" Cherry was sure that the conversation would most likely end up being odd, and knowing Maya, odd. But hopefully at the very least they will come out being friends. Even if nobody comes any closer to the truth, maybe knowing somebody else that is going through the same thing would be comforting for them? Cherry hoped so anyways. "Oh, fair warning. Maya is a little skittish. So when you talk to her, please try to keep your voice quiet and to speak slowly. Also don't make any sudden movements if you can help it." With how he looked and Snow's odd mood shifts the blondy could see how Maya would be sacred of Snow, although maybe with Cherry with him the one-eyed girl will trust him? In the end the only real way to know if any new knowledge could be gained or if they'd become friends at the end of the day is for her two odd friends to meet.

The main problem with the girl's style of fishing was just that she was doing it by hand. A style that was already the worst way to catch fish, and the fact that her hand was either small and weak, or simply way to large and would squeeze any fish she somehow caught to death in a second did not help matters. But in the end it wasn't like she could fish any other way. "I try to catch them using my hand too, but they are way to fast! It's so unfair! They have the homefield advantage! Put them on the docks and see how fast they move!" When Snow prompted her with a question, the girl would suck her lower lip into her mouth and softly chew on it as her mind raced for a answer. On one hand Devah was proof that demons could be peaceful, and there could very well be others. Plus Cherry would love a non violent way to solve all of this. But these demons have done so many horrible things to the world, it could be argued that those fiends didn't even deserve mercy. And of course Cherry's our grudge against them effected her option on this subject matter.

"I hate to say this but......... No. I do not really think there is any way out of this without hurting people. They do not call Orxy a 'tyrant king' for nothing. I would like to keep kind demons, demon like Devah alive. But I think for humanity to survive, for us to go back to normal again. The demons will have to go. I have seen the things they've done to people." She paused as another shiver ran down her spine, it seemed as if her mind, despite trying it's best to shield her from her past. Couldn't help but revisit some of those painful memories. "I have been on the receiving end of the horrible things, you don't know the half of it Snow. Trust me the world would be a much better place if they where gone, for good." It was a radical way of thinking. But she didn't care. She wanted to see them gone, to see those monsters go through the same pain they made her and so many other's go through. To wipe them off the goddamn map. And the teen believed that this would be justice. Their rightful punishment after all the evil they brought into the world.

The man's option's on the divine was very unique to say the least. It shared some common elements with Helanna's belief system in that the gods gave out gifts to people. But Snow neevr brought up anything about his god being limited in power, and of course he never once brought up the fact about there being other gods existing. In fact judging by how he spoke, he seemed to believe that there was only one god. "That's strange. Miss Helanna told me that many gods where alive, not just one." She'd have to speak with the older woman about this at a later date.

Cherry allowed Snow to work his magic on her hand. With only a few hiss's of pain escaping her teeth as he cleaned the wound and started using the medicine. She tried to take her mind off of things by looking around his home, her eyes trying to pick out as many small details as she could find. Like a little game of find waldo. "I like what you've done with the place." She say in a off hand manner. It was all very well made, but just like the man himself something about this place that gave off a odd vibe. One she wasn't quite used to yet. In any case she would answer his question to the best of her abiltiy. "I think I always had this energy in me before, it's just that my 'awakening' kinda jumpstarted it. But maybe. I don't really think our powers are 'alive' but those ghosts do seem pretty human looking in shape at the very least. And yeah, being attacked by demons seem to be the most common way to awaken to these powers." Although if that was the case Cherry was confused about one thing. Why didn't she get a ghost when that monster cut off her arm? Was she too young? Was she not ready for it yet? Honestly, while she didn't like to dwell on it. She was a little bitter. If only her powers could awaken before that monster stole her away. All those years in that lab could have never been a problem, this stupid wooden limb of her could have never existed. The girl normally enjoyed thinking about what if's and the past. But right now the thought of what could have been filled her with nothing but a feeling of spite.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Reconnection (Cherry) - Rank 2 SL   Reconnection (Cherry) - Rank 2 SL - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 8:57 pm

"That sounds like a plan and I'll keep that in mind," he would say his tones calm and gentle as usual. Though deep inside he had to wonder just how such a meeting would go. His looks were one thing, but people were natural scared or leery of him simply because of some air he carried about him. If this Maya person was so skittish would they be able to meet without the other running away? The question was certainly there, but perhaps if Cherry was there things would be better? Besides, he was interested in Maya for various reasons ranging from personal to beyond that sphere, so there was that too. Either way, he would have to see how that all panned out when and if the meeting occurred.

That aside, he would chuckle softly at the girl's complaint when it came to fishing. "They are tricky and do have the advantage in the water; however, I find that our kind is very creative. Perhaps if the hand doesn't work, maybe a trap or tool will instead," he would say patient and gentle as always. Though he did have to admit he found placing a fish on a dock just to watch them flop about a bit sad. He rather not cause the creature to suffer even if it was a challenge to catch; however, he'd keep this bit to himself as things went to something a bit more difficult to discuss.

He watched her actions and took in her words. He would stay quite quiet as he tapped his lip trying to think of a way to put what was in his mind and heart into words. This was more than likely not going to go well, but it be far worse if he said nothing at all. "I am afraid....I do not agree with you fully there. I understand there may be times we will have to fight and even kill demons, but at the same time, I do not believe killing them all and only sparing a few is the right thing to do. It is true... I may not be able to convince their king to stop his war or plans; however, I would still like to try. I would like to try to find that path that has the least amount of bloodshed and sorrow for us all," he began and then looking to Cherry and her arm, his eye would narrow a bit as his expression became slightly pained. "I am assuming they did that to you and for that I am truly sorry you had to experience that. I cannot take away that pain from you or the pain I have no doubt they have caused to others both in and outside their camps. While I have not ever suffered at their hands in the same way or can even begin to comprehend your pain or anger towards them, I do not believe that every one of their kind needs to be killed excluding the few that show kindness to us. If I believed such a thing, then I would have to say the same would have to apply to the human race or any race that has caused suffering in any fashion. We've all done something we cannot take back, but even so erasing everyone and thing that did committed those sorts of sins would not solve anything in the end..." He would close his eyes there shaking his head there with a soft sigh. There had to be another way. A way where everyone could co-exist together without all the death and suffering. Disguising revenge as justice? That was not the way to go. If anything that made the one pursuing the path just as bad as the one committing the crimes, in his head at least. However, that went it would go before moving on to calmer things, even if the subjects were still complicated.

"Religion and belief can be complicated considering there are so many paths to view the same concepts. Your friend may believe in many; however, I believe in one God that rules all. There is much more to it than this one god, but if I were to try and explain it that could be a very long topic indeed." That in itself could take all day; however, if the girl wanted to learn more about his beliefs and views on gods she was free to ask. Anyway...

He work quietly on her hand, being as gentle as he could with the process. He would continue to work giving a soft smile when she complimented his place. "Thank you. I tried my best," he respond softly, happy she liked the place and wasn't scared of it. As he finished applying the medicine, he'd close the small container of the remains and pocket it before working on bandaging the hand. As he did this, he would listen to her response to his question. To what she said, he would frown a bit as he finished off bandaging her small hand using a small knife hidden in his clothing to cut off the end before securing it. With that done, he would give a hum as he moved away from the girl. "The energy was already there and was jump started when they attacked....? This is all very strange considering this has never happened before...." Or at least he hadn't heard of anything like this happening. He wanted to know what made what happened with that call different, but how to find said answers was going to be a task of its own. Perhaps his friend would know. He'd definitely keep that tucked away for asking said friend later.  In any case, he could feel an uncomfortable and bitter energy coming from the girl as he put away the medicine and extra bandages, his back to her as his eyes searched around for the tea leaves and kettle.

"Say would like to learn to make tea?" he would ask as he turned his head to look over his shoulder at the girl in the chair. Perhaps changing the subject and giving her something to do would help with the mood around her?
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Reconnection (Cherry) - Rank 2 SL   Reconnection (Cherry) - Rank 2 SL - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 10:16 pm

Snow was right of course, using some sort of trap would be much better then using her hand to capture the fishes. The main problem with that though was that the girl wasn't all that skilled in crafting stuff like that. Sure she can be pretty clever at times, coming up with neat ideas and plans. But when it comes time to put all of those ideas into action, she found that they tended to fall short. "Yeah that would probably work. Although I am not all that good with stuff like that, although I did have this one idea of using a box with some fish food in it. So I could lure them into the box and once they are inside of them, I'd yanked it out and catch them! But I haven't been able to find any box that would work for that though. Or any box that I was willing to give up."

When Snow told her about his options about what the best way to handle demons would be, Cherry would give him a curious look. It wasn't a look of scorn or anger that he did not agree with her, nor was it one of pity or accepting it. It was just a simple look that showed that she wanted to know more about why he thought that way. "I can respect that. Although I have to ask, what do propose we do to fix all of this? We may disagree with what the best way to solve this, but I think we can agree that the state the world in is now sucks. And has to change, right? Wouldn't you like a more peaceful world? I wanna know what your idea is to get them to stop is." She found it admirable of him to want to try and find a way to peaceful end this problem the world was facing, honestly if the girl wasn't a subject to their wicked deeds she would most likely wholeheartly agree with him. But the thing is, she did suffer at their hands. Had her body twisted and broken just to fit their desires, the sheer amount of animosity she held towards the demonic race was immeasurable. Both that, and the sights of how cruel they could be made Cherry believe that the only way to free this world from danger, from evil. Was to crush them underfoot. But that didn't stop the girl from wanting to hear her friends options on the matter.

The offhand comments about Orxy did make Cherry wonder about something though. Maybe if the king was taken and was replaced by somebody more kind the demons would become nicer? It was a crazy theory, but maybe not one she should dismiss outright. Not wanting to focus to long on this subject however, Cherry switched focus on Snow's comments on religion. "I don't mind. Tell me more!" All this talk of gods and religion where rather confusing to the girl, but she still wanted to learn more about it. The more she knew about all of this, the less confusing it would all be after all. Although she would still have to talk to Helanna after all of this, see what she had to say.

"Yeah, it was a little bit odd. The energy also seems to be different for different people too. Retuo said it was like tremors after a earthquake, while mine is like a whirlpool of power. I could only feel the energy in me after I got this stupid thing." She said, lifting up her left arm for a few seconds before gently letting it drop. "I am not sure if that will help you any, but it is something to think about." The blonde was pretty sure that her arm wasn't demonic in nature, but she had to say that it was pretty easy to see how paranormal it was. "Huh? Oh yeah, I'd love to." Cherry said sweetly. Getting off of the chair and moving next to him. There was still a hint of spite around here, but it was easy to tell it wasn't directed at him and that her anger was getting less intense by the second. Getting her mind off these things would be best for her. Plus she learning to make tea would be a nice skill to have.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Reconnection (Cherry) - Rank 2 SL   Reconnection (Cherry) - Rank 2 SL - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2021 7:03 pm

Snow would consider the girl quietly for a moment, a dark nail tapping his faintly violet lips. "Perhaps I can create a trap or two for you to use based around your ideas, if that helps," he would offer. Unlike the other he wasn't too attached to things, even less so if he could make something useful out of what he found. On top of this, he was a collector and what he did not have he knew general areas to scout for what he was missing, so he was pretty confident even if the girl did not make the traps herself as long as she provided decent instructions, he could do the building of things for her.

Letting that go where it would he would find himself in a rather tough spot with the next topic that came up. "Our methods are indeed different, but I can agree that this madness needs to stop and some form of peace be gained for all. However, my way is a lot more complicated than simply killing them. In order to find the best path forward, I have to know the enemy and what their goal is. So for me talking to them and getting as much information about them to help negotiate better is the first step. From there...well I'll just have to see..." He couldn't exactly build a fool proof plan here with so many pieces missing. All he knew was that he wanted to stop the chaos in the least bloody way as possible. This was probably not what the girl wanted to hear, but he did not have all the answers. Not yet when everything was still to blurry too see properly yet.

That matter aside, he'd find himself relaxing slightly as the girl asked about his belief system. "Alright then. I'll tell you that one over tea," he would say gently. It was much easier to break things down and answer questions once other pressing matters were taken care of and a calm was about.

"The information does help in at least giving me a hint on what to look out for should said power come to me one day. So I thank you for that." It didn't make anything clearer of course, but that was okay. Hopefully with time all things would be clearer. In either case, he tucked that information away along with the information given about the girl's arm in his mind as he finished bandaging her wounds and then moved on to make tea. In an attempt to bring the girl out of her heavy mood, he offered to teach her to make tea and when she agreed and moved to stand next to him, the smaller male would give a slightly amused smile before going through the process of making tea with the girl. He would take his time allowing the girl to do any of the steps if she wished to until finally they were able to sit with two cups of tea, some water for the birds, and even some cooked fish and a small bit of other food he found that was both he and the girl could eat  

With everything done, Snow would sit on the edge of his bed across from the chair that he allowed the girl to sit in. Once they were settled, he would go back to the topic of gods and religion. "For me there is one god that rules all and under the creator are spirits of both good and evil..." he would begin before continuing on about his belief system pausing and giving the girl a chance to ask questions as they went along...
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Reconnection (Cherry) - Rank 2 SL   Reconnection (Cherry) - Rank 2 SL - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2021 8:23 pm

"Awww. That's nice of you Snow, but don't worry about it. I don't fish nearly enough to need something like that." Her main way of gathering food was to eat some fruit or go after easy animals, like rats she could pin down with her finger and stab with a pen. Or going after a fresh kill, that could be a bit risky for her since animals tend to guard their food pretty well. But ever since she got her new arm, Cherry has been able to scare them off, sometimes even killing them if they wouldn't back off. With ease. A screaming teenage girl with a four foot long wooden arm was pretty scary it seemed. At rare times she'd actually go out and hunt for 'big game' like deers and such. That was always a pretty risky play though, since if she allowed her prey to get away, she'd waste a whole lot of energy for nothing.

"So you wanna know why they are doing this and try to talk things out then?" It was a nice idea, just not something that Cherry could find herself getting behind. "You may have some problems with that, alot of those monsters seem to be mindless. Or like animals at least. Either way they don't seem too keen on chatting with us. But Devah is nice, so I guess if you can talk to him some more or find more demons like that, you could get closer to reaching your dream. But I do want to just say this Snow, please be careful with your plan. Demons can be really dangerous and I don't like to think about them getting their hands on you." That would only fuel her rage against the race even more. Shich cause the girl to perform plenty of actions in Snow's name that he would more likely then not approval of in the slightest.

The blonde would flash him a soft smile. "That sounds lovely." With that Cherry would follow Snow and try her best to learn how to make tea. She'd listen closely and follow his pointer's to the best of her ability, but it seemed like she just didn't really have the knack for it. The tea being mediocre at best. That still didn't stop her from sipping on it while she listened to what he had to say when it came to what he thought about gods and spirits. He'd find that she would have many questions for him, but it was always born from a place of curiosity. Rather then trying to be disrespectful or disproving it. The rest of the evening being pretty mild and calm for the both of the duo...........

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reconnection (Cherry) - Rank 2 SL   Reconnection (Cherry) - Rank 2 SL - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reconnection (Cherry) - Rank 2 SL
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2