Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Mercy in our Hearts [Jack]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
juantamad

juantamad

Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercy in our Hearts [Jack]   Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2021 10:28 pm

“Heh, man or woman, all’s it takes is the right words to make ‘em bow.”  Jackdaw winked at the working man, pulling a long drag from his sweet smelling cigarette.  As for the comment about being his first to stay, that struck a chord within Jack that didn’t quite sound right.

“To be honest, if we weren’t sittin’ in the middle of a slave camp I’d wanna stay longer.  For now though, I’ll listen to whatever pretty things come outta your pretty mouth.  Startin’ with your name, sweetheart.”
Back to top Go down
Dommie

Dommie

PostSubject: Re: Mercy in our Hearts [Jack]   Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2021 10:54 pm

He had to admit, Jack’s charms went beyond his appearance, as disheveled as their condition makes them, and the sly smile. His way with words were laced with a sense of humor that made Vitale, even if for a moment, consider this man as “someone different”.

Vitale…”, he said, coyly. “I’ll have you know this sweet talk don’t work with me, I’m not some lady who gets easy after some cute fancy chatting. Unless you’re trying to get a second round? How about you get me more, hmm?”, he rose his arm with the now empty water bottle.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Mercy in our Hearts [Jack]   Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2021 11:36 pm

‘Course ya can’t be sweet-talked, we both know you’re a workin’ man, Vitale.”  A smirk and chuckle came from Jack while smoke trickled out the corners of his lips.  He then snatched the canteen, shaking out whatever droplets he could eke into his mouth.  “Already ya want another go at me?  I know I'm irresistible, but I ain't leavin' ‘til I hear more from ya.   Keep talkin’ love.”
Back to top Go down
Dommie

Dommie

PostSubject: Re: Mercy in our Hearts [Jack]   Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2021 10:22 pm

“Iressistible”. Said word made Vitale roll his eyes, with a deriding giggle at this guy’s display of a peculiar, infectious sense of humor. The hustler scoffed before tending to their topic.

Yeah yeah, alright… There isn’t much to know. It’s a camp, we’re being held here by demons and we do what we can to stay alive. Some aren’t lucky enough, but most of us stay in line and rely on each other even if we don’t like each other. And we all work for stuff we need, food, water… the demons leave us food sometimes but they’re always rotten or dirty. The water we get stinks and tastes like mud and sulfur, it’s fucking awful. Guys around always do some work and get some of the things we need… And well… you know what I do to get what I need… Guys wanna fuck, I wanna live, so they give me some to eat and water they collect and I give them head or ass. Fair trade and all”, he avoided looking at Jack this moment, instinctively making the crux sign over his chest and kissing his fingers to seal the gesture. His lips moved silently at an uncommon pace as if reciting some silent, brief prayers of his own, a request for forgiveness Jack wouldn’t have to hear. “Been here for a while, seen a lot of people come and go, for good or bad, but the rules, these stay the same. You either follow them o die, by the hands of demons or the hands of the other people…
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Mercy in our Hearts [Jack]   Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2021 11:48 pm

Jackdaw immediately snubbed out his cigarette and approached Vitale as close as he could be.  He had heard enough from the slave; the all too familiar and known life he had before.  Most striking were the feelings he gathered, buried beneath Vitale’s words.  Approaching until they were face to face, Jackdaw’s fuschia eyes stared directly into Vitale’s own. There was no longer a playful tone in his voice, only a blunt and gruff offer.

“If ya don’t wanna give your body to others anymore join me.  I can take ya far away from here, to a Vault.”
Back to top Go down
Dommie

Dommie

PostSubject: Re: Mercy in our Hearts [Jack]   Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2021 12:25 am

There was a moment where, somehow, time seemed to have stopped. Or it was Vitale’s brain that stopped functioning rationally as there was quite a predicament placed upon his lap. A proposal as no other before, from a man as no one before. The stare that engulfed his rationality as he briefly glimpsed a life beyond the boundaries of the camp, a life he had long forgotten it existed. A life of mercy.

But if only for a moment Vitale met someone with mercy in their hearts, the moment after such life vanished from his daydreaming sight and what reappeared in front of him was the same old life of struggles and survival. “And then what?”, Vitale responded in what seemed to be long, lasting seconds of an eternal dilemma. He seemed to be waiting for an answer and should it come or not, he would continue with his cynical inquire. “You what, wanna be my prince and rescue me because you listened to a sob story and feel sorry for my ass? Alright then. You be my prince, you save me and carry me out of this fucking hell in your arms like a prince does, and once we’re out… then what, we’ll be out in the wild, just the two of us, starving and almost fainting, chasing a vault we don’t know where it’s located and risking our lives against any demons out there. And once we get to the vault… that is, if we get to the vault in first place… what will we do to live in there? You find a job, then I’m gonna be yours and do the same I do here, except it will be just-for-you. Because you showed me mercy and you saved me, so I have to return the favor but I can’t do shit but this, what I’ve been doing. So… is that what you want? If it’s easy for you to take me away… why are we still here? Why are you still here?...
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Mercy in our Hearts [Jack]   Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2021 1:23 am

“...The answers ain’t so simple, Vitale.  I’ve been livin’ off’a the land most’a my life; takin’ you to a Vault I know the location of ain’t a problem for either’a us.  Thing is, ya said yourself you don't want a life that involves me- a cycle of pain I don’t wanna inflict on ya- i jus' wantcha to live a new life all for the better.”  

Jackdaw always held onto that glimmer of hope, that shining light that would see him through.  A future with Vitale, however, was something he knew he didn’t deserve or wish to cast those negative feelings upon.  At the very least he’d make sure his fellow slave earned a better life on the surface.

“I ain’t gonna be your prince, never will be, Vitale.  Jus’ consider me a steed that takes ya where ya need to go.”
Back to top Go down
Dommie

Dommie

PostSubject: Re: Mercy in our Hearts [Jack]   Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2021 2:13 am

God wants me here”, Vitale said with a conviction only a superior faith could give him. “I don’t believe in all this crap, to me it’s a bunch of romantic bullshit. But I believe in God, and I know that if He put me here, it’s because He needs me here. He wants me to help these people, and so I can’t leave until I do it.

…but…

If there’s truth in what you say… truth in this whole shit of being able to help me…”, his hand reached out to Jack’s bare chest, touching where he could feel his heartbeats. Of course the answers weren’t simple; to Vitale, they didn’t even exist, there weren’t any answers. That talk was nothing more than hopeless, desperate people clinging to dreams they would never fulfill because humanity needs something to hold on to in times of challenge. To some, it’s God. To others, it’s the promise of a life for two in a land far away to live happy ever after. However, there was a hint of smile that would never come to complete itself. A part of him wanted to trust, even if a small fraction of his. “…then you’ll do as you said. You’ll take me. And if God allows it to happen… then I’ll believe in you too.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Mercy in our Hearts [Jack]   Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2021 9:10 pm

The familiarity of Vitale motioning with his hands and silent prayers were for a God.  A God Jackdaw frankly didn’t believe in- but knew their faith gave others the strength and resolve to carry on- and humanity needed whatever aid they could take to survive on the surface.  Thankfully Vitale also quit mentioning the romantic metaphors, another deluding fantasy the realistic Jack had no time for.

“I wouldn’t lie to ya ‘bout helpin’ ya.  God ain’t the only one forcin’ your hand here, Vitale.  I’m leavin’ the choice to you.” Jack gently covered his own hand against Vitale’s own, making sure he felt the steady thrum of his heart.  

“You hafta also believe in yourself- not just God- to see ya through.”
Back to top Go down
Dommie

Dommie

PostSubject: Re: Mercy in our Hearts [Jack]   Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2021 1:59 pm

I believe in myself. But I’m nothing without Him or I wouldn’t still be alive here”, he pointed to the sky, obviously referring to the God mentioned before.

Just don’t think I’m a damsel in distress. I don’t need to be saved. I’m not here to be saved… and I’m not going anywhere anytime soon”, Vitale smiled. There was some sincerity in Jack’s words that hit different than any pretentious talk he heard before. The heartbeats felt in Vitale’s hand made it all sound true. A display of mercy and concern that sounded altruistic enough to even light something in the hustler’s heart, if only for a moment before his rational, wary self regained consciousness. “You’ll have enough time to prove yourself right… ‘Jack’”.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Mercy in our Hearts [Jack]   Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2021 7:52 pm

“I never said ya needed savin’, or were weak.  I jus’ thought you deserved better.” Jackdaw let his hand go from Vitale, and nodded firmly.  If Vitale’s conviction gave him enough strength to survive, then he would remain in the camp where he thought he belonged.  A foolhardy decision in Jack’s eyes, but a resolute choice he had to respect.  Jack finally broke his gaze from Vitale and rubbed the back of his neck, sighing.  

“Anyway if ya really feel like this is where ya should be, I’ll come back to check up on ya.  Make sure if this is whatcha really want.  Maybe pay for your services again, if ya wouldn’t mind.” A devilish smirk shone through Jack’s facade.
Back to top Go down
Dommie

Dommie

PostSubject: Re: Mercy in our Hearts [Jack]   Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2021 3:14 pm

Oh, so you want another round. Who’s the irresistible now, huh?”, Vitale lifted at eyebrow at Jack’s last comment, ultimately cracking a short, deriding laugh with an unusual good humor. “You know where to find me. I won’t be leaving anytime short…

Now…where to clean himself?

(End?)
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Mercy in our Hearts [Jack]   Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 3:54 pm

Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] - Page 2 Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___the_devil_arcana_by_enetirnel_d6xr6ic-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQ0MyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzEyMjc4ZWQ2LWZkMTItNGE2MC1iZDBiLWU4NTQwZWQwOGZjMlwvZDZ4cjZpYy1kZDA5NDJiNS1lZmU1LTRjNTctYmNlZC00MTE2NjdjNmQ2N2EucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ   Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] - Page 2 Latest?cb=20160404202218

A Bond has been Forged...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJKXURmfLrRv0xkJTZlA6zA
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mercy in our Hearts [Jack]   Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mercy in our Hearts [Jack]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2