Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Mercy in our Hearts [Jack]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dommie

Dommie

Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] Empty
PostSubject: Mercy in our Hearts [Jack]   Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] EmptySat May 29, 2021 10:06 pm

…amen, Lord, for the chance of living”, Vitale whispered. His hands were held together, pointing to the sky, while on his knees, a typical position of subservience. It was quite odd to believe that decades ago Christianism was the largest religion in the world and nowadays few of the humans alive could be counted among its adepts. Vitale thought it was terrible for humanity to stray away from the path of God – in times of need, we have to cling to Him more than ever and believe in His plans for us, instead of rejecting His infinite wisdom beyond our comprehension.

Vitale stood up, slapping his knees to wipe the dirty from them. The humans were frail and flawed by nature; in a way, he could understand why most decided to abandon their faith and beliefs, and it was his responsibility to show them there’s still repentance and a place in God’s realm. Sadly, most weren’t interested in his preaching… and this reflected in their actual degree of intention to support and assist him without wanting in return.

His throat felt dry. Once he left his tent, Vitale asked one slave after another if he could share a bit of water. Most of the responses were “no”, while the others gave a silence treatment. To any passer-by the question would be the same, but at this point he was starting to feel mentally and physically exhausted…
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Mercy in our Hearts [Jack]   Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] EmptySun May 30, 2021 12:19 am

A slave camp was one of the last places Jackdaw wanted to be.  Horrible memories, ones that actually stayed in his addled brain, contained an environment very similar to this one.  However it was as good a place as any for information.  Not to mention the possibility to filch some things if the chance presented itself.  Garbed in drab and dingy clothes, he kept his head down low and his ears open.

Someone begging for water dredged up more pitiful reminders of a pained past.  How dry your throat felt, the dizziness of even getting up to move, the weakness and lack of energy in your body.  How draining living was without water.  For a brief moment he paused; would it actually benefit someone suffering just to give them a tease of life, only for them to perish not too long afterwards?

Jackdaw approached the young woman- or man- he was pretty sure it was a woman though.  He held out a canteen of water and shook it gingerly, the sounds of swishing clearly evident.  His fuschia eyes locked with hers as he offered a smile.

“Thirsty, lass?” Jack then motioned to a more isolated area of the camp to where they could speak in private. “I’ll spare ya a mug if ya can tell me some things.”
Back to top Go down
Dommie

Dommie

PostSubject: Re: Mercy in our Hearts [Jack]   Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] EmptySun May 30, 2021 2:03 pm

At this point, Vitale’s stomach was growling more often as a sign of starving when he was approached by a man whose face he could barely remember. Sure it was another slave, judging by the dirtiness in his outfit, same as his. Besides, who else could he be if not a fellow slave? However, in his current state of mind, Vitale couldn’t really recall his name or the story of his capture. Not that it matter, if this man was a slave, he was a friend…

Or should be. On a second thought, upon hearing the proposal, Vitale quickly changed his mind. There was enough strength to follow the guy back into a corner alley far from the reach of the other slaves; however, not enough strength to dance around the ideas this guy had in mind and his proposal. “Is that kind of favor you want? If you want just to talk we can do it out in the open, you don’t have to drag me here…unless that’s not all that you want…
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Mercy in our Hearts [Jack]   Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] EmptySun May 30, 2021 6:57 pm

Her words trailed off, implying something that Jackdaw wouldn’t quite refuse either.  He couldn’t recall the last time he had spent alone with a woman, made frustratingly worse by the gaps in his memory.  A very coy smile lit his features.

“...And what if I toldja I wanted alla that and more.”
Back to top Go down
Dommie

Dommie

PostSubject: Re: Mercy in our Hearts [Jack]   Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] EmptySun May 30, 2021 8:12 pm

So, this guy wanted more of Vitale’s services than simple chit-chatting, as he presumed. Quite predictable, judging his initiative of searching for a more secretive place for this “business”. Honestly, this is what Vitale preferred as well. It always felt way more honest when they were just after body pleasures to satisfy their human needs rather than some talk. Talking had always been emotionally draining and nothing ever good came out of “talking” with his clients. Ever.

Of course you do. You’re a man”, he smiled mischievously in agreement. “I’ll do everything you want, but can you lemme just drink a bit before? Seriously…
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Mercy in our Hearts [Jack]   Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] EmptyMon May 31, 2021 11:47 pm

There was something alluring but almost mistrustful in that smirk of hers, perhaps a relatable and mutual facade.  Especially when she mentioned that she’d do everything he wanted; resisting the urge to haul her over his shoulder to swiftly make a more personal and passionate congress, Jackdaw slowly extended the canteen to her.

“I ain’t any man, I’m the man.  The name’s Jackdaw, but a sweetheart like yourself can call me 'Jack,' or whatever fits your fancy.”  He then pulled the canteen back momentarily, his smile revealing a fanged grin.  “Save half of it for later, you’re gonna need it.”
Back to top Go down
Dommie

Dommie

PostSubject: Re: Mercy in our Hearts [Jack]   Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 12:37 am

Vitale was about to grab the canteen when the man, who introduced himself as Jackdaw, pulled it back to entice some reaction and curiosity, his words laced with some thrilling innuendo that Vitale couldn't identify as playful jesting or erotic bravado. His own grin widened at the corner of his lips without breaking eye contact.

Oh yeah? You the type to wear me out or you just bragging, ‘Jack’?”, he opened the canteen and avidly directed it to his lips, drinking a bit more than half the canteen but ultimately resisting the thirst urge and saving the rest as suggested. Regardless of Jack's words being but a humorous remark, Vitale's life as a slave knew there was a degree of reasonable logic. Once he was finished, the back of his hand busied itself with cleaning his sly smile in a typical yet inelegant fashion, as Vitale was about to get on his knees (unless, naturally, stopped). “Shall we start business now before someone comes up?
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Mercy in our Hearts [Jack]   Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 10:23 pm

“It ain’t braggin’ if it’s the truth, love.” Jackdaw licked his lips in anticipation, watching her drink from the canteen as it dribbled down her own tempting mouth.  How he wanted her to drink of him, and vice versa.  She then approached him, wiping her mouth, making the act even more sultry.  

The only thing stopping him right then and there was the embarrassment of performing their sordid act in the middle of the slave camp, surrounded by watchful eyes.

“O-Oi,” Jack placed a hand upon her shoulder before she could lower herself.  “I’m as eager as you sweetheart, but maybe we oughtta take it somewhere private.  I don’t like givin’ others a free show yeah.”
Back to top Go down
Dommie

Dommie

PostSubject: Re: Mercy in our Hearts [Jack]   Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 11:23 pm

On the way to unbuckle whatever belts Jack had and pull his pants down, Vitale stopped when Jack commanded him to. He wasn’t exactly eager to engage in crude acts in the open, but his prolonged stay in the camp and experience as a hustler numbed his sense of shame and modesty. Sighing, he had to admit Jack had a point, even though they were are a fairly more distant point from other slaves’ scrutiny.

I don’t think anyone will come here and stop us… trust me, I’ve done this before here, you just have to be quiet and I have to be good and quick”, Vitale smiled coyly, giving Jack a second chance to change his mind about his fears of being spotted in the act. On a second thought… “If you want, we can go to the tent I live at. I go first and then you follow me after a while, to give time for us to distance and people not notice we’re together. You know how these fellow here act, they like to gossip and all. Most men do this but none are willing to admit. So, what’s it gonna be?
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Mercy in our Hearts [Jack]   Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 10:42 pm

“...Nevermind this ain’t your first time. I don’t want it to be over with quick,” the corner of Jack’s lips curled upwards in a smile.  The straightforwardness in her, the ability to be above morality simply to survive resonated with him.  He could definitely relate.  Not only that but she was smart- especially about the gossip of men- the reason why Jack came here in the first place.

“Go on then, love, I’ll follow.  Make sure your tent’s all nice and tidy for me, yeah.”  He said with a more than playful wink.
Back to top Go down
Dommie

Dommie

PostSubject: Re: Mercy in our Hearts [Jack]   Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] EmptyTue Jun 08, 2021 9:52 pm

The last part of Jack’s speech warranted a playful roll of eyes and a chuckle from Vitale, taking it as a humorous banter considering the bad conditions they’ve lived at as slaves. This guy was definitely different from the majority. Not too straightforward, not too serious about business, a trait of a playful personality he found rather charming, if it weren’t the circumstances. As he suggested, Vitale left the little alley with discretion, looking around not to attract any unnecessary attention. His tent wasn’t too far from where they were, and once he got there, all that was left was to wait for his new potential client.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Mercy in our Hearts [Jack]   Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 11:30 pm

The look in her eyes and laughter was the perfect response.  To say Jackdaw was attracted would be an understatement.  As he watched her nonchalantly make her way back to her tent, he tried not to focus entirely on her hips and bottom.  While waiting he stretched out his body, limbering himself up for the future excitement, then followed suit.

Once entering the tent he settled himself into a very relaxed position, licking his lips in anticipation.  “Absolutely lovin’ whatcha did with the tent, sweetheart.  I wish most ladies had half the mind like you.”
Back to top Go down
Dommie

Dommie

PostSubject: Re: Mercy in our Hearts [Jack]   Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] EmptyMon Jun 21, 2021 12:37 am

Once Jack made it to his tent, Vitale stopped his prayers and welcomed the new client with a restrained smile. His hands went quickly to any belt loops the guy's pants had, grabbing the waist band in order to pull it down. “Now you won’t have to interrupt me anymore, will you…?

He proceeded to kneel in front of Jack, in hopes that the man would not show signs of hesitation this time, sighing heavily. May God forgive him for one more sin…

[…]
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Mercy in our Hearts [Jack]   Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] EmptyMon Jun 21, 2021 10:46 pm

Part way through their lewd act Jackdaw happened to notice that the working woman was in fact a man.  Not that it mattered, since that kind of person was his type regardless.  Finally having released his own frustrations sexually, a now topless Jack sat at the opening of the tent, an arm leaning out with a lit clove cigarette.  He didn’t want to smoke out the tent, and could also keep his ear on the outside simultaneously.

“...I can tell you’ve been doin’ this for a while.  Also I don’t think ya introduced me proper, yeah?”  Jack tilted his head backwards and out the opening of the tent, exhaling a cloud of smoke.  Peeking back in, he flashed a wide and fanged grin.

“I wasn’t lyin’ ‘bout how I wanted to talk either, sweetheart.  I’d like to know details ‘bout this camp.  I figure lotsa men tell ya things they don’t tell nobody else.”
Back to top Go down
Dommie

Dommie

PostSubject: Re: Mercy in our Hearts [Jack]   Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] EmptyTue Jun 22, 2021 9:03 pm

Vitale sat not too far from Jack, leaning his back against the tent’s wall. His hand’s back run over his lips after drinking half the bottle of water in one go, half of it to placate his thirst, half of it to dissolve the sour taste of a man’s dirty skin and the bitter taste of two men’s sin. Before his mind would trail off and sink into disgust and queasiness, Jack addressed to him with an unexpected and uncommon tenderness Vitale hasn't experienced in a long while.

…some do.” A bout of silence before he could continue. “..and some don’t. Not everyone wanna talk afterwards, but all of them wanna get it done. Most choose to go after I blow them or after they fuck me, for those who are desperate enough because the women here don’t let them do what they do to me, they bow down to no man”, Vitale smiled cynically, changing his sight from Jack’s face to his own knees, an ability to laugh at such misery like it was a long-term friend already. “You’re the first one who wanted to stay…
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mercy in our Hearts [Jack]   Mercy in our Hearts [Jack] Empty

Back to top Go down

Mercy in our Hearts [Jack]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next