Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A False Call (Cherry and Helanna SL) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A False Call (Cherry and Helanna SL) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A False Call (Cherry and Helanna SL) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A False Call (Cherry and Helanna SL) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A False Call (Cherry and Helanna SL) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A False Call (Cherry and Helanna SL) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A False Call (Cherry and Helanna SL) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A False Call (Cherry and Helanna SL) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A False Call (Cherry and Helanna SL) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A False Call (Cherry and Helanna SL)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sosina

Sosina

A False Call (Cherry and Helanna SL) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A False Call (Cherry and Helanna SL)   A False Call (Cherry and Helanna SL) - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2021 3:40 pm

She smiled at the Girl as she guided her to her Lean-to, a small shelter smaller then the rest, probably just barely large enough for the large woman "It's called a lean-to, it's a simple Shelter one can make.. I have packed the supplies for one with the things We will be giving you, it's easy to set up even with one hand so I thought it could be useful" she sat down with Cherry to eat and then was surprised to See Cherry share some of her food, a proud motherly smile coming to her face as she looked back to the girl, she had taken less for herself to make sure everyone else got the normal amount and that Cherry could eat as well, and it seemed the girl had noticed "Still a kind child even after being alone out here... Gods please watch over this soul and protect her..." she prayed in her mind as she nodded her thanks to the girl.

"I am glad you like the food, they worked hard on it while I was getting your supplies, I am glad your staying a few days, it means I can adjust the clothing to fit you better" she said with that kind smile as she ate, giggling a bit at how energetic Cherry was eating her food. The lack of Manners didn't bother Helanna, she had seen it a lot before with the first people she helped, she understood that a fully made meal was a rarity so that made them more eager to eat. She took her time though and as Cherry asked her question of the gods Helanna smiled and finished her mouthful before speaking.

"Yes, the Gods can hear us if we Pray, they can't do everything though and sometimes there are things they don't know, like the world as it is now... the Gods didn't want this to happen... but they also didn't know it would happen... but they try to help as best they can, Protecting people if they can, when you find something that might help you survive? that bit of food that you need to just stave off starving.. the mouthful of water that stops you from dying of thirst? the Gods hand in helping you is there, some would call it good luck.. and some would blame the Gods for bad luck.. but the there are many people, the Gods do their best to help everyone.." She said smiling as she spoke of the Gods.

"You don't speak to the Gods you Pray to them, sometimes they are busy especially these days, so they can sometimes not hear us, but that doesn't mean we should give up, it's like that will to live that you have, you don't give up when things don't work out, that's why people must also help each other, if we do that then the Gods can help other people. You can Pray to the Gods if you wish, or someone could Pray to the Gods on your behalf, just like you can Pray to them for someone else.. I always Pray for others I meet and those I haven't met, in hopes the Gods help them when I can't. Sometimes they can't because there are so many people to help... They do their best but there are so many people in need of help, So the more people everyone helps, the less the gods have to worry and can help those we can't reach." she continued then had a few mouthfulls of food.

After a bit she smiled to Cherry once more "If you wish I can teach you how to pray so you can do it yourself when you leave, just remember, the Gods care of each of us, but they sometimes can't help us all the time, so you must never stop relying on yourself as well, if you can pull through on your own, then the gods can help someone in a situation where the person might not have someone to help them" she said with a kind smile She then finished eating and took out her measure.

"Though I should measure you first and let you finish eating so I can work on the clothing later to make sure it fits properly... and I will give you some simple shoes as well, I know your fine walking barefoot, but shoes can be helpful too like if you go somewhere cold they can help a little" she said as she started to take Cherry's measurements.
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: A False Call (Cherry and Helanna SL)   A False Call (Cherry and Helanna SL) - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2021 4:10 pm

Oddly enough even though Cherry has been through alot. Having to live outside of the vaults for all of her life, never knowing true safety or comfort. And of course those hellish five years she spent in the labs. Cherry was nowhere near as bitter as most people would think she would be. Maybe it is because of her youth, or maybe it was because her mother domewhat shielded her from the true horrors demons could cause in the world. But she always carried a air of innocence around her. Like how a girl her age would probably act in the old world, where everything was nice and peaceful. Her will was truely strong, of course her will was only strengthened by these rare acts of kindness that came from lovely people like Helanna. Who went out of there way to help her. These people gave Cherry hope, and these days that is the thing people needed more.

"I've always wanted to learn how to cook. It's always seen like so much fun, and if I could make food this tasty that would be even better!" Her mother knew how to cook. Well somewhat, and Cherry always had a desire to learn. But nobody ever taught her, and with her new arm and how weak the rest of her body got the chances of her being able to carry the needed tools and food is even lower than it was before.

Cherry paused and listened closely to Helanna speech sbout the gods of this world. She even stopped eating to better listen to her. Well, she had already finished her meal by the time she started to talk but that is neither here nor there. But she was listening to her. Eyes wide and eager to learn, the gods sound nice to her, it was a nice idea. That she had people, no, that everybody had somebody looking out for them somewhere at least. And even if they couldn't talk back to anybody, if they where the cause of her luckly finds. Like the busted phone she found, or the broken walkman, than they where more than alright in her book. "Where do they live?" The young lady asked as she rested her chin on the palm of her small, pale, right hand.

"Yes, I would love that! I can't wait!" She wanted to learn how to pray, so that she could pray for her mother's safety and so she could finally find her. It has been five years, and a small part of her started to doubt her own abilites. Nervous about if she'll ever be able to see her mom once again, but maybe the gods could help her! Plus while Cherry loved her mom, she would be the first to say that her mother wasn't the strongest women. She needed protection, and the gods could do that for her. "I guess if you really think it's for the best." She said as she stiffed up and allowed her to take her measurements.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: A False Call (Cherry and Helanna SL)   A False Call (Cherry and Helanna SL) - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2021 5:18 pm

Helanna smiled as she started to take measures of the smaller girl, taking note of the measurements and nodding to herself, "If you want I can teach you how to cook as well, I taught most of the people here, I even taught some of the children how to read" she said with a smile, the measure going around Cherry to make sure she got a good accurate measure of her, Making mental notes of the measurements and then taking a bit of charcoal to not it down on a stone next to her Lean-to so she could get the measurement right when she alters the clothing, she even measured the girls wooden arm so she can make sure putting the clothing on and the bag wouldn't be a bother.

Hearing the girl ask about where the Gods live she smiled "They live in many places child, places people cannot reach sadly, that is why we pray to them, in hopes they hear us, sometimes they do sometimes they don't but we must be patient they are busy trying to hear everyone that prays after all, but just cause they may not hear us all the time it doesn't mean we should pray, we should pray to thank them, and to ask for the protection and wellbeing of people we care for, if they hear us they will do their best to do so, but there are so many people in need of help these days, that's why people like me are here to try to help others, anyone can try to help another person, and when we do, that person might go on to help someone else, in that way we help each other and the Gods can try to help those no one is around to help" she said happily as she finished measuring Cherry.

Sitting beside Cherry once more she smiled to her "Now then Praying is easy... there is no way to stand or hold your hands.. I clasp my hands like this... or place them against each other like this.." she said as she clasped her hands together, then placed them palm to palm afterwords "Or if I am praying for a lot of other people I keep my arms open and relaxed... but what is important is it is something your comfortable with, then you simply Pray, from your heart, ask them to watch over someone, to look after their health, to help keep them safe, you won't get any reply back, but remember, they are busy the Gods... never get discouraged, pray when you feel is the right time, I pray before every meal and I thank them for helping us find the food and to help it keep everyone healthy, I pray before I sleep, asking them to help protect everyone and the people staying up to keep guard, I pray when sadly we lose someone... because then the Gods can try to help their Soul rest" She said as she sat with her hands clasped and smiled to Cherry.

"would you like to pray with me now? for your mother perhaps? and I will also pray for your safe journey to find her.. and for you to make it back to me safely" she said as she held out her hand for Cherry to take so they could pray together.
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: A False Call (Cherry and Helanna SL)   A False Call (Cherry and Helanna SL) - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2021 5:55 pm

Cherry seemed to be fine with her being measured, up until the point where she started to measure her arm. Clear uncomfort written on her face as she checked out her monsterous arm. She knew why this had to be done and was more than grateful for it, but it still just so embarssing. "I would love that miss Helanna, I've always wanted to learn how too cook! And uh, maybe if we have some time you c-could teach me how to read too?" Cherry meekly asked, as she brushed the dirty blonde locks out of her eye. She was pretty embarssed by the fact that she couldn't read at her age, and this fact was made even worse by learning that kids could learn how to read and she somehow still couldn't get it down. "I-if you want though, I could teach you a few things too! I know how to play some music, here look, watch!" Cherry grabbed the wooden spoon from the clean bowl, and began to bang it against her wooden arm.

In all fairness it wasn't all that bad of a beat, she even began to hum in the middle of her little 'song.' Although it was a little quiet, as Cherry only wanted Helanna to hear her song. And not other people. After she finished she looked up at the kindly nun with a soft smile on her face. "So what do you think? Do you wanna learn? It will probably be harder for you since you don't have wood in you, but I am sure skin maked ! nice noise too." She didn't have much to teach, especially to a smart and well versed women like Helanna. But Cherry wanted to feel like she was adding something to their little talk.

"So I can do it in anyway, just so long as I have the gods in mind when I am thinking? Or do I have to say ot aloud?" Cherry asked as she crossed her legs. Soon enough her greys eyes drifted down to her hand, before she another happy smile crosses her face as she grasped the elder's hand with her small flesh one. "I'd love that, thank you." After a long slience, Cherry took a deep breath and closed her eyes. "H-hi gods, um my name is Cherry. It's nice to meet you, I am uh sorry I haven't spoken to you up until now. But I didn't know about you guys before today, but miss Helanna taught me about praying so I'll talk to you more often. Anyways, I know you all must be very busy. But if you could find the time, I would like to ask you to watch over my mother. She is very old, and she doesn't have a.......... A arm like mine. So she cannot defend herself like I can. A-anyways, thanks for listening and I will talk to you again soon. Aman." Cherry softly whsipered out, trying to copy the way Helanna prayed.

Soon Cherry looked up to the sky, and saw just how late it had gotten. "Oh wow, it's night time now. I am sorry if I had been keeping you up miss Helanna."
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: A False Call (Cherry and Helanna SL)   A False Call (Cherry and Helanna SL) - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2021 7:18 pm

She smiled as she listened to the girl give her prayer, and she  let the girl continue, a she finished Helanna spoke up "Oh Gods please look after this Child Cherry, and please look after her mother as well, I hope for her safety and I hope that when it comes time for Cherry to leave to look for her, that you look after Cherry as well when she is far from us" as she finished she looked to Cherry "There.. now with both of us Praying their is more chance they hear" she said with a kind smile. she then gently released Cherry's hand as she continued to smile at her, then she looked to the sky and it was indeed late, she nodded as she looked back at Cherry.

"You can teach me that song in the morning, you may sleep in my Lean-to tonight, it has a soft Bedroll to use, and don't worry about me, it is my night to be one of the first night watch for everyone's safety, so please rest here child, I will be back after a few hours and I will sleep close by once I am done.. Tomorrow I will teach you to Read and cook, and you can teach me that song, I will also get your clothes fitted for you" she said with a kind smile as she gestured to the bedroll in the lean-to for the girl to use.

She stood up and grabbed The Voice of Devastation nodding to Cherry "Sleep well, Cherry" she said with a kind motherly smile as she bent over and gently placed her forehead on the girls for a moment "I hope you have good dreams" she said before going to start her watch.
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: A False Call (Cherry and Helanna SL)   A False Call (Cherry and Helanna SL) - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2021 7:35 pm

Cherry smiled back at Helanna, and gave a nod. "I see, so if we gathered a whole butch of people to pray all at once what that make it even more likely that they will hear? Or would that be annoying? Like yelling at them?" Cherry soon hopped up. "Well if your sure I won't be a bother, I'll do that. But I sm fine with sleeping on the ground, I have done it many times before." Cherry mused with a light giggle before she waved goodbye. "I am looking foward to it. Goodnight miss Helanna, thank you for everything once again." After she bid her a good night, Cherry slipped into her bedroll and in no time at all went out like a light. Falling into a deep and peaceful slumber, the best one she has had in a very long time..........

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: A False Call (Cherry and Helanna SL)   A False Call (Cherry and Helanna SL) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2021 2:58 pm

A False Call (Cherry and Helanna SL) - Page 2 Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___empress_arcana_by_enetirnel_d6xr7q3-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQ0MyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzEyMjc4ZWQ2LWZkMTItNGE2MC1iZDBiLWU4NTQwZWQwOGZjMlwvZDZ4cjdxMy1jNTk1MDMwNC1iZmJhLTQzYjktYmEyMi0xNmU0YmQxMjkzNGYucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQA False Call (Cherry and Helanna SL) - Page 2 Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___aeon_arcana__fes__by_enetirnel_d6xr5z9-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQ0MyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzEyMjc4ZWQ2LWZkMTItNGE2MC1iZDBiLWU4NTQwZWQwOGZjMlwvZDZ4cjV6OS01MjE4Y2YyNy1kZjI0LTQ3NjctYmI5OC1jYzU4ZjE1YTY5MTUucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

A Bond has been Forged...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A False Call (Cherry and Helanna SL)   A False Call (Cherry and Helanna SL) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A False Call (Cherry and Helanna SL)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2