Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Day 1 [Night] :: Paid Blessing [Open] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Day 1 [Night] :: Paid Blessing [Open] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Day 1 [Night] :: Paid Blessing [Open] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Day 1 [Night] :: Paid Blessing [Open] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Day 1 [Night] :: Paid Blessing [Open] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Day 1 [Night] :: Paid Blessing [Open] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Day 1 [Night] :: Paid Blessing [Open] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Day 1 [Night] :: Paid Blessing [Open] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Day 1 [Night] :: Paid Blessing [Open] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Day 1 [Night] :: Paid Blessing [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
God's Gift

God's Gift

Day 1 [Night] :: Paid Blessing [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Day 1 [Night] :: Paid Blessing [Open]   Day 1 [Night] :: Paid Blessing [Open] EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 11:27 pm

Day 1 [Night] :: Paid Blessing [Open] Blue%20black%20dark%20night%20moon%20dark%20blue%20cloud%20night%20sky%20dark%20cloud%201920x1080%20wallpaper_www.miscellaneoushi.com_91

A lone figure climbed the steep stairs upward towards the shrine. In their hand was a bag that belonged to one of the local shops in Nokawia, and around their neck there was a large yellow scarf that blew in the cold wind. It appeared as if the figure had just done some shopping in town and was heading towards home, which wasn't that far from the truth. In reality, Marah B. had gone shopping in Nokawia, but not because they had a shop there that interested. More for the fact that it gave him an excuse to come visit the shrine. When he finally reached the top, his round eyes looked up towards the full moon that seemed to be watching him. The snow that fell from the dark sky was relaxing, and somewhat eerie. He felt like he had been in this situation before, and a serious nostalgic aura washed over him. It was almost as if he were dreaming, and to check he'd lift his hand to his cheek and take a pinch. With a slight ouch, he reassured himself this was no dream. //"It's been a long time since then, but I'll never get used to this."// Marah spoke in a soft tone as he gave a bashful smile. Walking up to the offering box, he stuffed some yen within it before clasping his hands and bowing. Taking a few steps back, he'd begin to rock on the soles of his feet. //"It hasn't been that long, huh? Well maybe to you, but alot has happened today. I made some friends on my first day of school. They're all rather lovely, I must say. There's one named Kaihei, he's rather cold on the outside, but I feel there is a softy in there. I'm not sure who he's trying to prove that he's tough, but it can only go on for so much longer. It's rather lovely, and he is a lovely person."// Marah spoke with a calm tone as he continued on as if he were actually talking to a person. //"I also met a boy named Naito who was also quite snarky. He has cool silverish hair and-"// The blonde stopped talking and tilted his head with an innocent smile. //"Ah yes, that's him. I didn't know you had already seen him before. Naito-kun must get around alot, huh? He's also rather cold on the exterior, but I believe he also has a large source of warmth within his heart. Even people like him have something they hold dear. They've had to have loved before to become so cold to the world; either way I love them both wholeheartedly. Such interesting people, and they're not all."// Marah snapped his fingers before placing a hand on his cheek. //"I also met this guy named Kahn. He's not as enthusiastic, but he is easy to talk too. It seems he has no problem with forming bonds with others, and may even prefer to not be alone. He's quite interesting, and I may even start to teach him how to play the piano. Isn't that cool? He's quite lovely, and I'm sure he's much more than he puts on."// Marah rubbed his finger under his nose and gave a bashful smile. //"Oh and get this! I met this guy named Daiki who may love things in this world just as much as me. Isn't that a rare treat to find an actual human being that understands the concept of love? Though it makes me question if he truly means what he says. Human love is universal and endless. It can make the best of them envious and violent. Such an emotion is rather impressive, it makes my heart flutter thinking about it."// The boy's face caught a hint of red as a sheepish smile came across his face. //"I know I know, I understand. Get this though, in my home room there are fifteen boys and thirteen girls I fell in love with at first sight. Not including all the people in the school and the people I saw on my way here, of course. Hehe.. But there's this student in my class named Megumi-chan. She's pretty impressive. Though she's rather rough around the edges, I can feel an impressive potential from her. It's like she's destined for great things. I get this same feeling when I'm around the others mentioned before aswell; it's quite.. lovely."// Marah raised his scarf to cover the majority of his face, but his round eyes were still visible. //"No, that's not it. Moving on, check this out.."// He continued to speak to the shrine as if it were answering his question back: continuing on to tell it about his day and all the things he had done on his first day at Kizuna Academy.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 [Night] :: Paid Blessing [Open]   Day 1 [Night] :: Paid Blessing [Open] EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 6:16 pm

Vera Valentina was currently walking to the bus stop herself. She had been in Nokawia to collect a small package for her aunt in Yoroshiku. Since she was technically a visitor, it was the least she could do for her aunt. With the package under her arm, she began her track home, walking by the steep steps towards the shrine. Since recently she really didn't pay the shrine, or anything related to it, any mind. But ever since she had received the ability of Persona and met her other self, a Goddess that mirrored her soul, she did not know what to think any more. Was this "reality" even real, or was she just what she didn't believe in for all these years? There were so many questions she wanted to ask someone who knew all the answers, but not even Laverna could give her a straight answer. The Goddess simply told her, "You are who you are, and no one can change that." Those words of course sat with her for awhile, but she didn't exactly know how to take them. Vera seemed cold on the outside, but within she was always at odds with herself. There was no two poles in her heart; she wavered in uncertainty about herself and about others.

Before she had known what had happened, her legs carried her up the steps of the shrine. The closer she reached the top, the louder she could hear a voice speaking. Whoever it was, they were certainly male and seemed to be holding a conversation with someone. Maybe they were on the phone since she could not hear any response from someone in the area. However as she continued to climb she did hear the familiar name of "Naito", which was a fellow school mate she had met previously. There was no mistaking it after the comment about the hair. There weren't many people that had hair like that, though she couldn't talk, her hair wasn't that normal either. When she finally reached the top where the shrine was located she noticed a mysterious individual infront of the shrine carrying on with a conversation she saw no second party attending. Was he talking to himself here? What a strange individual, but recently she had been seeing alot of strange things. Most importantly the blood red doors that had been appearing around Ueitawa that no one else seemed to notice. Her Persona informed her about these doors and how they lead to the strange world of Limbo. That must have been the world where she was trapped in her dream not too long ago.

Raising a hand to her lips, she began to think to herself while in thought. This only lasted a second before she did something completely out of character. She chose to speak up first and get the young man's attention. "Hello." Her voice was soft as she awaited the young man to turn around. That blonde hair of his reminded her of a certain individual which made her think he was potentially a relative of someone she held in high regard. "...Who are you talking too?" Vera asked in a calm voice as she would stare at him with a blank expression, but a rather curious gaze.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 [Night] :: Paid Blessing [Open]   Day 1 [Night] :: Paid Blessing [Open] EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 5:09 pm

Hibiki wasn't the type of guy to make a trip to a shrine out of all the things he could do during his free time. Yet, he had already been aimlessly walking around Nokawia for a respectable amount of time, and at that point, even going to a shrine seemed like quite the inspiring idea. Besides, why skip a place, when he was already close by with nothing important to do? Not having any idea just what was he going to do there, he still decided to make the small trip even if he'd end up only taking a look and then trekking back where he came from. Whether it'd be a waste of time, he didn't know, but if he didn't go, he wouldn't find that out either. Who knew? The local shrine might have something of interest. With his thoughts drifting around, he walked towards the shrine in question.

Interruption didn't wait long before rearing its head. Well, not literally. But he did get dragged out of his thoughts as he got nearer to his destination. An unfamiliar male voice pierced his ears, when he got into the hearing range. He couldn't make out much of what was said, but he did manage to put it together into something that made sense. The guy seemed to be talking about school and some people. Most likely classmates. He took note that he knew one of the names mentioned, and it kind of surprised him. Not that he could say that he knew Naito well, afterall they met only once and that time was quite overrated. But, he didn't seem like the outgoing guy that'd go around talking to people unless he had to. Or maybe, Hibiki just didn't see anough of his character back then. Didn't really matter though. It wasn't his business and he didn't wasn't really trying to eavesdrop either.

Though, all that meant that he was going to meet the person he heard. The shrine wasn't really big. Eventually, he did get there, just in time to notice that there was a girl present too, and she was already asking the young man who he was talking to. It was actually funny, and he was wondering too, now that he saw that the guy was talking into air. Strange. Might as well stick around and see. ''Hello'' he approached those two. ''Sorry for interrupting. I just heard a lot of talking and was wondering what was going on.'' he said in a friendly tone, hoping they wouldn't mind.
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 [Night] :: Paid Blessing [Open]   Day 1 [Night] :: Paid Blessing [Open] EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 12:25 am

Marah heard the crunching of footsteps behind him, though he didn't turn around. He did stop speaking and lowered his hands down to his sides. When the other spoke out to him, he turned with an easy smile. //"Who am I talking too? Good question. I suppose God? Or maybe the Devil. To be more precise, anyone listening."// The blonde gave a slight chuckle under his breath before turning back around and placing a hand on his hip. Looking up towards the white moon with his golden honey dip eyes, he began to hum beneath his breath. //"I wasn't expecting to run into someone here at the shrine, especially at this hour. I hope i'm not interrupting your praying time. It'd be a shame to get in the way of such a lovely looking young woman."// He would bow his head to the mysterious female and finally introduce himself. //"My name is Marah Bee, it is a pleasure. Who would you happen to be? If you don't have a name, I could call you "Beauty beneath the Moon". It's fitting for a night such as this, no?"// With the appearance of another person on this moonlit night, Marah rubbed his head in confusion. //"Is it like a regular thing for people to come to this shrine so late? How strange, yet still lovely. I should be more considerate. After all, this shrine most likely has a different meaning for each of us here."// It was really strange to see people showing up out of nowhere though. Marah would normally be thankful since he did not like to be alone, but they were interfering with a routine he had to accomplish each night. Though what they didn't know didn't hurt them, right?
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 [Night] :: Paid Blessing [Open]   Day 1 [Night] :: Paid Blessing [Open] EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 9:03 pm

God or the Devil? Was he messing with her? Well regardless, Vera was not amused by the words. Though she had met a Goddess of her own, she still did not believe in Gods or Demons. Call her what you wanted, there was no changing her opinion on them. She wasn't the type to speak out and denounce someone's mention of God, but her unimpressed expression pretty much spoke for her. She did not believe in that nonsense. Even then, she lifted a hand to her chin and began to think as he spoke. Was it possible he was simply talking to himself, or was there something more going on here? Vera was rather curious but her thoughts drifted off-wind when he called her a "lovely looking young woman". She didn't know how to take it, to be completely honest. Raising a hand she would move her violet strands behind her ear. "There is no need to flatter me, but thank you." His name was Marah Bee, huh? So maybe he was not related to Gabby. It was just a weird coincidence they both had some of the same features.

Day 1 [Night] :: Paid Blessing [Open] 5%2899%29

"'"Beauty beneath the Moon"'? You have an avid imagination, don't you? I was mistaken to think you were related to her." Vera's violet eyes looked back to the young man. "I did not come here to pray at the shrine, I came here because you reminded me of someone. I was mistaken. Where this shrine may hold some importance to you, it's just a wooden stump to me. God is no friend of mine. I don't believe in any of it." She said this with little expression, but was confident behind her words. Even though she, herself, had seen a Goddess recently. Was she just trying to convince herself? Luckily she had time to ponder this as a newbie came to the scene. She flashed him one glance before turning away and thinking to herself. She didn't like talking to one person, so having two made her even more distant. Especially when he came out of nowhere and intervened in their conversation. How annoyingly troublesome.

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 [Night] :: Paid Blessing [Open]   Day 1 [Night] :: Paid Blessing [Open] EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:47 pm

This was quickly becoming very interesting. First of all, it was moderately strange for three people to meet at such a place when it was already so late. And from what Hibiki heard so far, those two were fairly different in opinions. He himself didn't contribute to the conversation about God and Devil, or whatever it really was about. Already having interrupted them in the first place, he didn't want to jump into a specific conversation he wasn't invited in. It would be way too rude to do that, wouldn't it? So, he just listened for the most part. From what he could tell, the male was very cheery and openminded, while the female much more reserved. Funny how those two were almost opposites. Hibiki just hoped they wouldn't start arguing or anything of the sort. That would be troublesome and at such a late hour he doubted he'd be in the mood to deal with too much negativity.

''I don't think it's a regular thing. More like an unusual coincidence, than anything. Unless you'd want to believe that it's fate.'' he decided to speak up in a casual tone when the young man, whose name was apparently Marah questioned the normality of this situation. While he didn't want to intervene in the conversation directly, but staying silent wasn't what he'd like to do either. And Marah's question seemed general enough, so he went with that. The female didn't look like she wanted to talk to him, so he left her be for now. Maybe she'd decide to say something later on. Even if she didn't, it'd be her choice, so he'd take it in stride.
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 [Night] :: Paid Blessing [Open]   Day 1 [Night] :: Paid Blessing [Open] EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 8:06 pm

//"Related to her?"// Marah was confused on what Miss Violet meant by "her". Was there some sort of gender bent Marah running around in Ueitawa? Why did that thought make his expression turn into that of a cat like grin? When she continued to say God was no friend of hers, and how she didn't believe, the blonde gave an easy smile and folded his arms behind his head. //"Is that so? I guess a God isn't really a God unless people truly believe in them. And just like that, a God can be turned into a myth. An illusion in a black smog, so to speak."// His honey golden eyes would move from Vera over to the other guy as she turned her back to them. Was she just shy, or did she know this guy? //"Fate, huh? Don't humans use that word abit too freely? Fate this, and fate that. As if life's possibilities can be narrowed down to a single line of thread for each person. I.. don't believe in fate.. ?"// Marah seemed to question his own words as he grasped his scarf and looked back towards the shrine. //"Anyway, can you tell me more about this girl you thought I was related to, Beauty beneath the Moon? Maybe I do know her."//
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 [Night] :: Paid Blessing [Open]   Day 1 [Night] :: Paid Blessing [Open] EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:30 pm

Vera remained rather quiet throughout the talk of fate, and how Gods could become myths when enough people stop believing in them. What he said did hold some ground. If no one believed in God, would they still remain as God? She had never thought about that before, and it caused her to tilt her head slightly downward and give it some serious thought. She didn't like thinking fate controlled her, and that her choices put her down the path she was on before she ever made a choice. The fact she even wasted a thought on this made her shake her head with dissatisfaction. This was no truth, and fate was not real. Nothing like that existed. Thankfully the strange boy said something about Gabby-chan and that he could have possible known her. Vera used her hand to shift a strand of hair over her ear and would glance away from the two. "I was speaking of someone named Gabby. I thought you could have been her brother, since I wasn't sure if she was an only child or not. And she's just a close friend of mine that I was hoping to see, is all... She has blonde hair, fair skin, and she has a strong presence of reliability. Almost as if you can tell her anything, and she would never judge you for it. And.." Vera noticed how much she was beginning to ramble, and so she would suddenly silence herself and cross her arms beneath her chest. "...You get the point. I apologize for wasting your time."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 [Night] :: Paid Blessing [Open]   Day 1 [Night] :: Paid Blessing [Open] EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:18 am

Well, at least now this conversation made more sense. So, it all began with her thinking Marah was related to someone she knew, huh? Hibiki could understand that. Many people were alike, so it wasn't rare to conclude you knew somebody by their appearance. It appeared, however that she wasn't very pleased by the fact that she most likely made a mistake. While Marah did question her about the individual she thought he was related to, it was pretty obvious that he didn't really have an idea, and Hibiki came to the conclusion that he was just curious, rather than actually knowing something.

''I wouldn't say I believe in fate either. I brought it up only because it fit the situation. Fate afterall is a concept for those who don't want to make their own decisions, isn't it?'' he commented on Marah's half statement half question. It wasn't that important, but it gave him something to say, nevertheless. The female had her own agenda anyway, as she went on to rambling about her friend. She must really like this Gabby person, by the way she spoke. It seemed almost out of character, if he took into account how she responded previously.

''You have a very good friend, then. It'd make sense that you're excited to meet her relatives. I don't think there's need to apologize, right? Everyone makes simple mistakes like that once in a while.'' Hibiki decided to address the girl this time, though he did look back at Marah for a bit, when ''asking'' about the apology. It's not like she did anything bad, so there was no need to apologize. It wasn't like Marah seemed bothered that he got interrupted. And if he was, he didn't show it. He didn't want her to feel bad about it, as it wasn't her fault. There wasn't any need to make such a meeting sour, was there?
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 [Night] :: Paid Blessing [Open]   Day 1 [Night] :: Paid Blessing [Open] EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 9:41 pm

Boy this was a surprise. The purple girl spoke on about her friend named Gabby, and Marah couldn't help but give a bright smile. So many things were lovely about this situation, and this connection between The "Beauty beneath the Moon" and this Gabby person was just wonderful. He was honored to be compared to Gabby, and this meant he'd probably have to meet her someday. //"Your friend sounds very lovely. You're lucky to have a friend like that, not alot of people do. Make sure you show her just as much love as she shows you."// Marah gave the girl a wink before placing a hand on his hip and looking towards the male who spoke of fate. What did he mean by concept for those who don't want to make their own decisions? Maybe he didn't understand that not everyone had a choice on how they wished to live their life. I guess he wouldn't unless he was put in the same situation as another who became a slave of fate. //"Well if fate wasn't behind our meeting here, then what's your purpose for coming here tonight?"// Marah was speaking to the male. //"Or did I already ask that? I can't remember, haha."//
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 [Night] :: Paid Blessing [Open]   Day 1 [Night] :: Paid Blessing [Open] EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:04 pm

"L-love?! What are you saying all of a sudden?!" The usually reserved girl raised her voice at the blonde before moving towards him and smacking him on instinct. When she finally noticed what she had done, she lifted her hand to her mouth in surprise. "I apologize. I didn't mean to do that." Vera would politely bow her head before turning and running away from the two boys at the shrine, obviously embarrassed at what happened. The Russian girl would leave abruptly.

(Exiting)
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 [Night] :: Paid Blessing [Open]   Day 1 [Night] :: Paid Blessing [Open] EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 4:50 pm

Hibiki was quite surprised when Marah suddenly mentioned love in correlation to the girl and her friend. It struck him as a bit of an intense way to refer to a friendship. They were both females, right? It wasn't likely that it was about love at all. Not saying it wasn't possible, but still very unlikely. He didn't understand why Marah put it that way, and for some reason, he had a feeling he didn't want to know. And, obviously the young woman though along the similar lines and seemed extremly unsettled by Marah's statement. Even going so far as to slap him for it. Which meant she must have felt extremely embarassed by the idea. Hibiki just stood there watching as she did so, because it happened too fast for him to both comprehend what was going on and act in that moment as well. And even if he could, he probably wouldn't have done anything. The smack will probably sting for a while, but unless Marah is a cryboy he should handle it. It'll teach him to be more...careful with words. Love is a powerful word to use when you don't know the situation beforehand and some people, such as the young woman there might react strongly to an assumption like that. She apologized though, so it was probably an instinctive reaction then. Still, it did happen. She ran off afterwards probably too ashamed at herself for what she had done.

Well, this had gone downhill pretty fast. ''Maybe you should have worded that differently?'' he half suggested half asked, while still glancing in the direction the girl went off to. A moment later, he turned his gaze back to Marah. ''You okay?'' he asked carefully. He wasn't really worried, as he doubted it hurt that much, but it was a normal thing to inquire about after someone gets 'hurt'. ''As for your earlier question, I just felt like checking this place out, as I had already seen almost everything in Nokawia except this shrine.'' he went on to answer Marah's initial question after he waited for a response to the previous inquiries. ''You needen't worry, I'm sure you hadn't asked before, and even if you had, I wouldn't mind.'' he added with an amused smile. That was the last thing Hibiki would worry about in a converstion, really.
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 [Night] :: Paid Blessing [Open]   Day 1 [Night] :: Paid Blessing [Open] EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:55 pm

Marah rubbed his cheek after the girl's sudden smack and retreat from the scene. Even after being smacked, that soft smile never left his face. Infact he almost seemed happy that he was smacked by his "Beauty beneath the Moon". When the male mentioned Marah should have used a different way to word his comment towards her, the blonde haired boy gave a slight laugh while covering his lips with the back of his left hand. //"You think so? Maybe, but that was an interesting reaction. Makes me wonder if this friend of hers is really just a friend, or becoming something even more important. Hehe, well love has many meanings."// Marah shrugged his shoulders before turning to the other male. //"So, do you have someone you love, stranger? Surely everyone has atleast someone or something they hold close to their heart."// Sliding his hand down over his heart, Marah gave a smile. //"After all, living is hardly living without having something to cherish dearly. Don't humans all crave something in their life? Something that pushes them to get up every day and try their best?"// The gold eyed boy would place his hands in his pockets and would look back towards the shrine. //"So, is there anything that falls in that category for you?"// He was extremely curious on what drove this boy before him. Was it because he was honestly curious about the male, or was there another reason to why he wanted to know so much about him? Whatever the case, Marah turned back and gave a soft smile while twirling a strand of hair in his now freed hand.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 [Night] :: Paid Blessing [Open]   Day 1 [Night] :: Paid Blessing [Open] EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 4:34 pm

''Interesting reaction, yes. But now that she ran off, you won't be able to find out any more.'' Hibiki shrugged lightly. While he had no problem with it, he still wasn't that much interested in Marah's reasons for this whole scene. It was probably for the best to just leave it be. The girl wouldn't probably like it if she knew they were discussing her either.

''Yes, humans indeed want something like that. Yet, not everyone is lucky enough to have such privilege. I personally don't have anyone that close to me as of now. Then again I don't actively seek it out. Friends yes, but I don't feel the particular need for something more. Besides, sometimes you have to be able to push forward on your own.'' he explained thoughtfully. He hadn't really paid attantion to that subject before. Love just wasn't something he felt like dwelling on too much. If it happened then it did, if not, then too bad. It wasn't something that one could affect, really. ''Do you have someone like that then?'' he asked, giving Marah a small smile, wondering what the answer would be, since he had asked so passionately. That meant he believed it was a sure thing, no?
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 [Night] :: Paid Blessing [Open]   Day 1 [Night] :: Paid Blessing [Open] EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 7:25 pm

Marah gave a sly smile as he grasped his scarf and raised it over his mouth. Slowly he began to walk by his talkative companion while staring towards the lights in the small town of Nokawia. //"Do I have someone like that? Perhaps. I couldn't say it was just one, though."// Marah turned to look at the other with a mischievous smile. Shrugging his shoulder, he'd look off to the side with his honey golden eyes. //"I love everyone and everything. Every perfection, every imperfection; the whole package of every human being and the baggage they carry. Everyone is so interesting in so many different ways, and I can't help but love that."// He pressed the finger tips of his index fingers together while giving a slight chuckle. //"I could say I even love you aswell. Your curiosity makes you admirable. And you seem to be very open minded. I'm sure you're loved by many others aswell."// Marah gave an innocent tilt of the head before laughing to himself and clasping his hands together. //"To be frank, humanity is so simple yet so vast. They all have different dreams, and different drives. I found that so amazing, and I can't help but love them for it. I would like to see everyone happy. I'd like to give them a world they could all strive to love and keep forever peaceful. But that seems so impossible, as what others see as beauty, another can see as a travesty. Haha, I'll need to think of something for that."// The mysterious male walked towards the staircase and begin to walk down. Raising a hand, he'd be giving his final blessing to the male who's name he never learned. However, he would suddenly stop to ask one last question. //"Tell me: What do you wish for? If you could have anything, what could it be?"//
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 [Night] :: Paid Blessing [Open]   Day 1 [Night] :: Paid Blessing [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Day 1 [Night] :: Paid Blessing [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next