Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya)

Go down 
+4
Khepri
Katz
Sosina
Space Overlord Bfroger6
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya) Empty
PostSubject: Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya)   Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 2:06 pm

Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya) Tumblr_p8ryw1ATlu1x4qz9po1_500

Clouds... clouds everywhere.

It would take you a moment to realize that you had somehow found yourself without a footing beneath you and another moment to realize that the last thing you could remember was going to bed or otherwise drifting away. Regardless, the intense reality of the falling sensation tugging upwards at your guts made it difficult to comprehend that what you were looking at was indeed nothing more than a dream.

A vague recollection echoes the memory of past dreams and a visage of a young maiden of war asking for your assistance. Was she here with you? You could see other people falling and among them... indeed, the red and black cloth of the woman. She looks at you with determined eyes right before a bellowing voice echoes in a mocking vibrato.

"Well well well, what do we have here? Jinguuwu, you seem to have brought in some friends this time around. What do you think to accomplish with such a pitiful conduct in our little endless game?" The voice spoke as clouds gathered around you. You fell softly upon a blanket of clouds. A stunning sunset spread out before you, outlining the silhouette of a tall and lanky figure, as well as what appeared to be an ornate looking wheel of symbolic nature floating behind his back. "And outside of our normal schedule, you invaded my own Dreamplane... Wouldn't you say that is rude?"

The woman stood up. "Negative. I have finally resolved myself to destroy you once and for all." She spoke with cold cutting determination. You could feel the real weight of her words. She was serious. And you better be too, for there seemed to be a fight brewing.

The lanky figure chuckled and broke into a laugh. He turned his head, revealing the widest of grins plastered upon his face, be it a mask or not, you could not quite tell. "Jinguuwu, so silly." The figure was now turned towards you. "Here we're playing by my rules... Are you sure you can handle that, even if you brought a posse with you?" The woman ignored him and unsheathed her sword without a word, causing the man to burst into laughter once more.

"I like that, I like your determination! And you, invaders of the dream, you as well! Brave to challenge me and provide me with this opportunity to escape this endless loop! Blessed be, all, for I will soon be free! Finally, finally free! All that's left is to destroy you all." He brandished his twin-maced staff, but jokingly threw it away. Raising his hands up, the clouds opened up, revealing a cityscape down below and a burning sun up above, which he stood in front of. The wheel behind him rose up as he stood on one leg, placing the other upon its knee.

The woman turned towards you. "Be observant. He uses trickery and hides his true intentions behind a veil of lies. The wheel behind him is the Chakravartin, a device that is powered when one's Chakras are open. Don't ask me, I think it's stupid. We can also open them. Just pay close attention to what he does, that is the key to victory."

RAID BATTLE INITIALIZED
Will You Uphold Order?

Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya) Battle36
"Let's have some fun, shall we? You won't die too quickly, will you~?"

Music:

Blessings of the Dream (for lv5 characters and below):

Maitreya Buddha:

Chakravartin:

---

Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya) Jinguu11

Jinguu Tension:
Back to top Go down
Khepri
Plot Lead
Khepri

PostSubject: Re: Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya)   Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 3:17 pm

"So you must be the false prophet," Amelia recalled the context of this dream. "I wonder what exactly makes you false. Would your status just be a lie, or is there more to it?"

She shook her head, realising she was slightly distracted. "Well, anyway. No prophet or heretic can stand against true faith of those who work together - this, I believe. Come, White Lady!"

As her eyes and her Persona Module flashed in unison, a root-like figure formed above her, shining and empowering light upon herself and her companions.

This turn's Action:

Amelia's Stats:
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya)   Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 5:18 pm

The Waddle-dee's seemed to be totally used to this sort of situations, then again considering they were residents of Dreamland maybe it was just inherent in their nature? As  they floated there one of the Waddle-dee's waved to the others as it floats upside down but seemingly not bothered in the least while the others looked at the threat that faced them.

As the fight began the Little Creatures all started to guard while two Drop Bears suddenly appeared and fell towards the enemy

Action:

Stats:

Skills:
Back to top Go down
Katz

Katz

PostSubject: Re: Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya)   Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 5:54 pm

"Ugh... gods can be so ridiculous" Theodore smirked. "Sometimes, I think that humanity is better off without egotistical and manipulative gods" he added. he shrugged, "Oh well, I guess I have no choice. You better reward me handsomely." Theodore called upon his persona,"I summon forth, Icarus!" It gave him a surge of energy that will boost his next attack.

Stats:
Skills:
Action:
Battle Strengths and Weaknesses:
Back to top Go down
rustytengo

rustytengo

PostSubject: Re: Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya)   Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 7:03 pm

"Right we are going to stop this continuing battle... or fail horribly trying." Colette sounding unsure of herself "But anyway lets go Medjed we got a performance to do."

action :

stats:

passives:
Back to top Go down
Zain

Zain

PostSubject: Re: Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya)   Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 11:03 pm

Mina opened her eyes, the landscape of clouds composed of clouds that were perpetually in motion, blowing across the deep orange sky making her eyes widen. She was lost in the spectacle that was the dreamplane before coming to her senses, watching the argument between Jinguu and Maitreya and observing the others, many of whom she'd never met before. "A-a prophet...i-interesting. She murmured as she watched the two, echoing Amelia's musings.

"W-well...here goes nothing...!" She exclaimed, sliding a round into her rifle and flicking the bolt down as she prepared to fire.

Action:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya)   Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 5:29 am

Cain sure was having a lot of strange dreams lately!
-----------------------
45% Tarukaja 1/3
Action:
Stats:
Skills:

---

Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya) Jinguu11

Jinguu's Action:

Jinguu Tension:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJKXURmfLrRv0xkJTZlA6zA
rustytengo

rustytengo

PostSubject: Re: Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya)   Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 5:41 am

Err make that 175 dark damage From Colette instead of 130 since i forgot Tarukaja from Amelia
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya)   Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 6:31 am

While everyone was ready to beat the shit out of the false prophet there was one question that persisted in Johnny's mind, the Cyborg would try to address the embodiments of Law and Chaos themselves "Hey umm you two why do guys hate each other? Sorry for prying I am just curious as to why you two can't talk it out?" The rest of the party started to attack the Charka wielder and knowing Johnny's luck he wouldn't be getting any answers now since the conflict started.

Well if you can't beat them join em, Johnny would join in the Cacophony as summoned Namtar to deliver a blow to Maitreya "Come on Namter let's do this!" The Dragon roared at the Prophet as it released it's High powered gusts.

Action:

Johnny's Current Stats:

Johnny's plugs:
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya)   Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 6:36 am

Correction my damage for both Surprise skills should have been 188 slash damage each
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya)   Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 4:46 pm

As the Waddle-Dees guarded, the wheel behing Maitreya shone red as a symbol appeared on one of its sides. Maitreya looked at the Dees with surprise and shock in his eyes.

"Hey, I wanted that! Who even guards on the first turn? Stupid!" He said frustratedly as the party could feel a sort of soothing energy come to wash over them.

>a mysterious aura spreads around the area...
>Muladhara Chakra has been activated for the player party
(refer to the Chakravartin stats)

Jinguu looked at the Dees as well, addressing the entire party. "That is the Chakravartin. It is the wheel that gets powered up when someone's Actions unlock their Chakra. I hadn't expected one of you to manage it on the first turn, but that's good. Just be wary, he can unlock Chakras too."

Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya) Battle36
"Grrr. Stupid little round eyeballs. I will show you how it's done! Come, my slaaave!"

Chakravartin (1 Chakra active):

Maitreya Buddha:

Slave:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya)   Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 4:52 pm

((updated image; disregard the "deals 55 if Maitreya's Attack got debuffed"; can't miss the Dees cause they're guarding))

Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya) 28bb7v5

Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya) Battle37"Oooooh, I'm getting tingly all over!"

Chakravartin (1 Chakra active):

Maitreya Buddha:

Slave:

Last edited by Space Overlord Bfroger6 on Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya)   Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 5:27 pm

As the Water washed over the waddle-dee's they used their Parasols to protect them from the worst of it coming out the other side of the attack still firmly holding their ground and staying in a guard formation.

Action:

Stats:

Skills:
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya)   Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 6:50 pm

Johnny took note of how the Waddle Dees guarding triggered the Chakra, the cogs in his head were turning as he muttered to himself, "Stupid actions huh?" but before Johnny could process this further he bare witness something no one should have to, Maitreya was blushing as he released an ocean onto the party, the gushes of water pushed down on Johnny as he was struggling for dear life. Namtar was screaming in agony which is strange considering it's a plant Dragon, Johnny wouldn't hold that thought for long as he too was in pain because of this big drip.

"Oh god I really hope that wasn't demon pee or something like that." it would explain the blushing but Johnny didn't want to think to much about it as he was going back to the thought of Stupid actions if guarding triggered one of the chakras what would trigger the other ones? The Guitar took note of the slave and hatched an idea "Alright guys I got a stupid plan to open the other chakras." Johnny rushed towards the slave taking the hit from the wild Drop Bear attacks 'ARRGHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCccc" Johnny was trying to endure the pain as he blocked for the Slave as clearly, it had something important to Maitreya's plans. Johnny would play his guitar body as he summoned Namtar to wrap vines around Steve the Slave, Johnny was hoping by protecting Steve he would unlock the other Charka that can help the party. "Guys don't destroy the Slave I think Maitreya wants us to kill it to unlock the Chakra!"

It takes a lot to pull a fast on Johnny Guitar.

Action:

Johnny's Current Stats:

Johnny's plugs:
Back to top Go down
rustytengo

rustytengo

PostSubject: Re: Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya)   Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 7:02 pm

Colette watched the strange guitar man go and take a hit for the thing that the enemy summoned. It confused her but hey seemed if they wanted it alive might as well get it on there side so she summoned Medjed who did there dance.

action:

stats:

passives:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya)   Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya) Empty

Back to top Go down

Quell the Dream of Chaos (VS Maitreya)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next