Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Aryll (PiS ASSW) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Aryll (PiS ASSW) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Aryll (PiS ASSW) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Aryll (PiS ASSW) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Aryll (PiS ASSW) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Aryll (PiS ASSW) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Aryll (PiS ASSW) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Aryll (PiS ASSW) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Aryll (PiS ASSW) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Aryll (PiS ASSW)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zain

Zain

Aryll (PiS ASSW) Empty
PostSubject: Aryll (PiS ASSW)   Aryll (PiS ASSW) EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 1:48 pm

Aryll

I awoke, awash in a sea of stars...and it was beautiful.

The Biography

Birth Name: Aryll

Aliases: N/A

Gender: I'm...male? OR I was designed that way, at least...

Birth Day: Um...*Processing*...I don't know the year, but the day is July 21st.

Arcana: Oh, this. I've got it here...
The Star Arcana is also commonly associated hope, self-confidence, faith, altruism, luck, generosity, peace and joy.
Pros: The Persona of the Star Arcana are commonly Persona excelling in Ice-based attacks.
Users have a latent 15% boost in Ice-based skills.

Place of Residence: I lived on a small planet called...Galacies. It was covered in the most picturesque, crisp layer of beautiful ice and a unique ecosystem...until. it, well, didn't. Didn't have anything anymore...*pauses*.

Evoker: Built-In Persona Module

Appearance: Err...I'm not really comfortable discussing this, to be frank...i'm sure you can connect the dots. *Leaves the room*
Aryll has shaggy black hair that goes down to about the nape of his neck and to his eyes, which appear vacant and gray, most especially when he's thinking, and a soft, young looking face. Aryll stands at about 5 foot 7 inches, about the average height for his age. He's not really picky when it comes to clothes, choosing simple, practical garments suitable for work and combat, if need be. He usually carries himself with a somewhat tense, yet graceful gait.

Personality: Aryll's shattered memories left enough for him to barely remember a semblance of who he once was, but enough that he still desires to carve out his own individuality. He is rather absentminded, at times and can be often be found writing, which he sees as a way to express his own thoughts freely and is a way to process his non-stop flow of ideas and concepts running through his mind, a result of his rapid processors---thinking was what he was designed for. Aryll is very self conscious and as as a result doesn't speak very much, though when somebody brings up a topic or idea that interests him he can freely speak and engage in debate or simple conversation. He is also a pragmatist who prioritizes survival over sentimentality.

He often finds himself observing the world and pondering the great vastness of space, and this thirst for knowledge is his main source of motivation. He loves to observe and discover more. He firmly believes that knowledge is power, and busies himself educating himself about the wonders of technology, science and philosophy, which are things he feels keep him partially sane in his absurd circumstance. (The philosophy part he keeps to himself.)

Though he keeps his thoughts to himself, and outwardly has a difficult time expressing his emotions, and comes of as a bit of a mystery and enigma, Aryll is a scholar and artist at heart, and expressing his freedom and carving a path in the world is his ultimate goal. Unfortunately, his demeanor on the outside hides a fear of himself, as sometimes, he can enter an almost emotionless state in which he has no qualms to making morally questionable choices. After these spells Aryll often sees himself as nothing more than a simple machine imbued with only a semblance of life.

The Potential

Racial Bonus: Anti-Shadow Suppression weapons are lifelike humanoid (or alien shaped) robots, or androids, or toasters. Either way, these automated and self-aware robots have been built in order to harness the power of the Potential and help combat the threat of Anti-Space. However, being an ASSW in these times can be dangerous, as a hivemind of ASSWs intent on assimilating all life in the Post-World has been ravaging civilizations all over the place. This puts ASSWs in a spot of distrust but also even greater danger of being assimilated themselves.

[ASSW Characters gain the Orgia Mode, activated upon the activation of any of their Plugs' special skills]

Orgia Mode activates automatically (this isn't optional) when a special ability, such as the Order Persona Plugs' Fusion Attack or Weapon Persona Plugs' Last Life, is activated. Orgia Mode lasts 3 turns during which the user has full access to the currently equipped Plug's activated special ability (such as using the Fusion Attack up to 6 times instead of only once). Note that other Special Abilities cannot be activated during Orgia Mode or its overheating period, even if their requirements are met (such as Last Life’s HP threshold). Additionally, skill costs are halved (stacks with Shadow Massacre's cost halving ability), and user can take an extra action within the PvS combat phase. After Orgia Mode, the user suffers the full repercussions of their activated special ability on top of being unable to take any actions for 3 turns. Additionally, attacks against the user will have a 30% chance to knock them down while they're overheating from this enhanced Orgia Mode.
Upon reaching Level 35, Orgia mode can be upgraded into one of two new forms, branded as Hot and Cold Orgia Mode respectively.

Strengths: (Anything your character is skilled in, such as Martial Arts/ Drawing/ etc? You are allowed a maximum of five strengths and a minimum of three.)

Strength Name: Analysis Processors
Description: I was designed with powerful processors designed to tae in and analyze things rather quickly---and its ideal for recognizing enemies weak points, hitting them and predicting their movements. (+15% Luck)

Strength Name: Researcher
Description: Quite used to digging around for and storing information, i'm pretty good at investigations, research and love information. I particularly enjoy topics pertaining to technology, science and philosophy.

Strength Name: Sharp Eyes
Description: My eyes are quite sharp, allowing me to pick out minute details and observe them---this is quite useful in a matter of situations.

Strength Name: Agile
Description: My frame is actually quite light. As such i'm pretty quick on my feet by human standards and am pretty deft in combat.(+15% to Dex Attacks)

Strength Name: Nothing To Lose
Description: Aryll has no family, no loved ones and nothing to really go back to. As a result he will fight when cornered, and won't waver when threatened.

-----
((A floating Strength is a strength you've gained inRP. For example, if you were on a Kendo team for some time, you'd naturally know Kendo which is where this strength would come in. However, be aware, it will not be as strong as any of your actual strengths and is a small plus.)

Floating Strength Name:
Description:

Weaknesses: (You must have the same amount of weaknesses as strengths. These weaknesses pertain to you and not your Persona. IE: Physically Weaker, lack of attention span, etc.)

Weakness Name: Fragile Machinery
Description: Unfortunately, my inner workings are a bit fragile, and are prone to falling out of alignment. (-10% defense to physical attacks)

Weakness Name: Apathy
Description: Aryll can be nihilistic at times (see "amnesiac" weakness), and possesses an inferiority complex he keeps to himself. He can be depressed or sometimes inconsolable. As a result he often drowns himself in his work, driving past his ordinary limits.

Weakness Name: Faulty Cooling
Description: My cooling system is---faulty. To be frank, its awful. My creators did not put much time into it, considering my place of work was to be an ice planet. Orgia Mode becomes more of a drawback whenever I use it, and as such this drawback keeps me using it in moderation. (Recovery after Orgia Mode is one turn longer.)

Weakness Name: Scatterbrained
Description: I can be rather absentminded a lot of the time---in this state I'm not the most attentive nor in the moment. It can best be described as an almost dreamlike state.

Weakness Name: Amnesiac
Description: Aryll cannot recall a large portion of his past. As a result he often his sense of self, and feels his just a machine thats simply functioning on programming with no individuality. This can manifest in him outwardly showing very few emotions at times, and doesn't even have qualms to killing without hesitation. Upon reflecting on these moments in his more contemplative state, it only solidifies his belief that he is nothing more than a monster and machine that only has a semblance of life.

-----
((A floating weakness is one gained in RP. It could be a fear you inherited during RP, or an injury that hinders your character. Some can be temporary while others can be permanent. Do not: if you do something stupid that would sensibly get your character screwed, you WILL earn yourself one of these bad boys!)

Floating Weakness Name:
Description:

Soul Bound Weapon: (This is the weapon you'll be able to summon to your hand while in combat. This weapon is special for your character specifically and allows you to fight Shadows and Demons without the need of summoning your Persona. This can be anything but a Gun (Or gun related weapon))

Weapon Name: Narsil
Weapon Description: A long, nearly translucent icy glaive. It is fitted with a simple crystalline blade, and the hilt has a bit of elegant metal filigree. Its a relic from my homeland, one of the only ones I possess.
Weapon Image: N/A
Weapon Attack Type: Slash
b]Weapon Element[/b]: N/A

Side-Arm Weapon:

Side-Arm Name: Frost
Side-Arm Description: An elongated semi-automatic rifle in a simple black colour. It is filled with bullets made of a substance similar to ice. Another keepsake from my home.
Side-Arm Image: N/A
Side-Arm Attack Type: Gun
Side-Arm Style: Revolver

Revolver - Single Shot - Accuracy is increased by 20%. Consumes only one type of ammo per use. Can shoot only one enemy at a time.

Shotgun - Scatter Shot - Accuracy is decreased by 30%. Consumes 3 types of ammo at once to fire -must be same type of ammo. Can shoot all enemies with one attack.

Machine Gun - Muti-Round - Accuracy is decreased by 30%. Consumes 3 types of ammo at once to fire -must be same type of ammo.)

History: My...history? *fidgets* Well, I'm afraid there's not much for you to see here, but I'll recount what I can for you.

I don't recall the names of my creators, or nothing much about where I'm from in general...*He looks saddened* but I do have a few hazy memories, of a beautiful place where crystalline towers of ice and snow that never dulled in brilliant white colors never left the place, all year. The purpose I was intended for was to help with tasks such as keeping track of resources, to research solutions and to help analyze data. In short, I was to assist my creators with...thinking. The next discovery and scientific breakthrough has always thrilled me, so that carried over. Of course, said programming was prone to having problems, as a freshly created ASSW. Even though I don't remember much, these bugs made me...a bit more human, even If I find them confusing and a bit alien to me now. Even then, I took up writing as a way to process. It was simply my way to express my "emotions" as a bot. I'm actually surprisingly eloquent.

And then...they came. Its hard to believe we were of the same breed, but we were...and the beautiful planet just...wasn't, anymore. Thats the only way to describe it...and my creators. This is one memory I remember all too well...they looked at me, with pleading eyes...I failed them. I don't even know their names, and I tried to help, to fight...I failed in my purpose. And they looked at me...like I was...defective. Like one of them. If machines can see ghosts, those are mine. And...thats when the aforementioned memory loss occurred. I can't recall anything except a few shattered memories. Burning planets. Reducing them to...nothing. Like mine, they just...weren't anymore. *He doesn't seem to want to say anymore...*

And...I came to. Floating in a seemingly infinite void...I awoke, awash in a sea of stars, and it was beautiful.

Last edited by Zain on Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

Aryll (PiS ASSW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aryll (PiS ASSW)   Aryll (PiS ASSW) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 8:39 pm

Approved, go and make thy starting Plug!
Back to top Go down

Aryll (PiS ASSW)
Page 1 of 1