Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The full dragon alchemist (Mao and Rika SL) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The full dragon alchemist (Mao and Rika SL) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The full dragon alchemist (Mao and Rika SL) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The full dragon alchemist (Mao and Rika SL) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The full dragon alchemist (Mao and Rika SL) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The full dragon alchemist (Mao and Rika SL) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The full dragon alchemist (Mao and Rika SL) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The full dragon alchemist (Mao and Rika SL) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The full dragon alchemist (Mao and Rika SL) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The full dragon alchemist (Mao and Rika SL)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goemon

Goemon

The full dragon alchemist (Mao and Rika SL) Empty
PostSubject: The full dragon alchemist (Mao and Rika SL)   The full dragon alchemist (Mao and Rika SL) EmptyThu May 21, 2020 7:08 pm

Mao has been on the ship for a while now, and he has heard many things. Some about the hivemind of robot warriors, some about those weird people that came from the past, and some about those little round things. But one rumour in particular has caught his interest. Something about a alchemist on the ship. While mao doesn't know much about alchemy, he has heard that it could be used to make very powerful items. Items that could help him on his quest. Mao walked into the bar and would start to look around. Hello! It is i, the great mao! I need to know the whereabouts of the local alchemist. I would like to ask him some questions. After mao yelled out into the bar he would once again look around the bar. Trying to find someone standing up, or walking towards him. Mao did wonder how he was going to pay the man however. He didn't really have too much VC on him. Maybe they could trade? Or he could be a bodyguard for a short time? He was never good at working out deals, so he wasn't really sure what the alchemist would want.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: The full dragon alchemist (Mao and Rika SL)   The full dragon alchemist (Mao and Rika SL) EmptyThu May 21, 2020 8:14 pm

The events that had occurred were indeed strange even for someone like the being that resided on the ship for a good long while by now. He had seen a thing or two go on during his stay; however, nothing that had passed had compared to the tsunami that had come through recently bringing with it, shadows, new folks, and prisoners alike. The ship had been quite busy including himself. He had been pulling duty of protector to keep the civilians that did not fight safe from harm and once it all calmed down, he had mainly been working to get his place back in order. Thankfully were he resided was sturdy enough and what was broken could be remade with work and time. The only thing that had him a bit concerned was the ship being a sitting duck currently. He wasn’t sure what other enemy would try to come to them or be brought back due the other missions going about. He didn’t like the idea of not being able to move away from a threat if need be to avoid unnecessary damages, but he suppose he shouldn’t worry too much considering just like any cornered animal, the people and the leader here did have a way of fighting back even when the dice had been rolled against them. In the end, they would survive or die trying to. It was as simple as that.

In any case, the usually quiet red head had just finished up getting his books back in order and shelved when he felt the pull of the other within him. Ah so the other side wanted out, hm? Well, he wouldn’t deny it that pleasure as he stayed still for a moment to let the switch take over. His red hair became white, his green eyes gold, and a pair of white fox ears and a tail appeared on him. The look being completed with a longer set of nails and of course fangs in his mouth. He’d remain still since he had the luxury of fully stabilizing on his side at the moment instead of having to react quickly due to some pressing matter. Once the transfer was completed, he resumed working for a few minutes more before deciding to give himself a break and retreat to the bar. He made sure to check the timing of this event, going where there were the least amount of people to annoy him.

He’d enter the bar with Black Velet walking elegantly by his side, the pair drifting over to a table at the far back of the bar. They’d order some warm sake before simply settling in to what they had hoped would be a quiet round of drinks; however, hope decided to dive bomb right out the window with the entrance of the big lizard dude. So this dude, the great Mao, yeah? Well he decided to make a huge scene with his entrance and asking for the local alchemist to which the fox would frown and grumble as Black Velvet simply blinked at the display.

Okay…now he could’ve been nice and been like yo over here, but no. No, no. This one was much to loud for his liking, so instead of doing anything to get attention, he’d simply shift on the bench like seat he was on to get more comfortable as he went back to drinking, hoping the guy would just disappear. He was off duty anyway and honestly didn’t want to do business right now, least of all with someone causing a racket like this.

But alas, once more Lady Luck decided to be against him because that damned blue hair bar tender over there decided to direct the lizard right towards him. Hmph. Maybe he should consider making the bar tender into parts or dinner. It would certainly be a new taste if he did the latter, but luckily for the other he wasn’t so cruel or reactive to do more than simply give a moody glare over at him. Anywho…

Now that the guy had been pointed towards him, he would go back to his drink displaying no interest at all in this. After all, if the lizard wanted to talk to him that badly he would have to put in the work and engage him. A small price to ask for disturbing his peace. Black Velvet, on the other hand, would give the lizard man a calm look before moving her hand to beckon him over at least confirming that the bar keep had pointed the guy in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: The full dragon alchemist (Mao and Rika SL)   The full dragon alchemist (Mao and Rika SL) EmptyThu May 21, 2020 8:50 pm

Mao would nod at the blue hairred man. Thank you bartender. Mao walked over to to their table, and would look both of them over. They looked very strange to say the least, one of them seem to be made out of some sort of metal. And book pages, was it one of those ASSW? Or maybe it was a homunculus? If the alchemist was skilled enough to make a homunculus, mao was sure that he could help him out in the future. Maybe he could make some more? A legion of homunculi sounds quite useful. And the other seemed to be a..... Fox? He seemed like one at least. He must have been a alien, but it mattered not to mao. As long as he could get the job done, mao would be fine with him. Hello you two, as i am sure you have heard i am mao zeth the 7th. And i was looking for a alchemist to help me out. I need to ask you a few qustions about the art of alchemy. Mao would pull a barstool to the table and would sit on it, making sure not to put too much of his weight on it. In fear of breaking it. After that mao would wave at the blue haired bartender and ask him for some ale. So what can you make with alchemy? Oh! And what shall i call you two?
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: The full dragon alchemist (Mao and Rika SL)   The full dragon alchemist (Mao and Rika SL) EmptyTue May 26, 2020 10:12 pm

The bartender would give a nod to the dragon like man seeming to ignore any glare tossed his way from the fox as he went back to his work. As for what happened when the lizard man did approach well…

The strange woman that sat with the fox like male would keep a steady eye on their guest as she heard his words and gave a nod. “Yes, we indeed heard you,” she would begin calmly. “How could we not,” muttered the fox irritably and still not giving the larger male his full attention as he tossed back another drink. The woman would cast a glance at the fox with a faint amused smile before shaking her head as she returned her attention to the strange man that had decided to sit with them. Her eyes would narrow at this as the amused smile widened into something slightly more dangerous, though why this was would be just as hard to figure out as to what exactly she was. Though it would seem her reaction had something to do with her companion's response to what was heard “How bold to ask an alchemist for aid, then demand he gives you his secrets without even taking the time to get to know him properly. I must say you are certainly a piece of work and annoying to boot,” the fox would say his face not amused at all as he watched the other with golden eyes filled with heat and agitation. He would glare at the other a second longer before tilting his head upward a bit as he looked down at the other or tried to from his position.

“I don’t typically humor folks like you, especially when I am off duty; however, we are here now so I suppose I can be slightly merciful today provided your manners improve. You can address me as Rika Saki and my companion as Black Velvet. As for assisting you well, I’ll determine if it is worth my time after you’ve laid out what it is you need,” the fox would say his posture straight and proud. He was displeased and wasn’t afraid of showing it or the fact he didn’t give respect or friendliness out freely. While Mao may consider himself great from where he came from, here in this bar they might as well be equals. Well mostly... There was doubt that the fox had his own demand for things, but at least he was willing to at least listen for now.
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: The full dragon alchemist (Mao and Rika SL)   The full dragon alchemist (Mao and Rika SL) EmptyTue May 26, 2020 11:05 pm

Mao would roll his eyes at the fox's comment about him being loud, on his planet it was expected of you to raise your voice when you wanted something. But this wasn't his planet anymore, and it would seem he may have to take a different approach to things during his stay here. Or at least with fox. Then again though, he was also being forward with his feelings. So he might as well just see where this goes, and change his plan if need be. Yes i would say that i am quite bold. However i would say that all of those things would apply to you aswell. Mao would then look at the woman the fox called "black velvet". She seemed to be enjoying this little talk so far, maybe she liked a bit of tension? Or maybe she was planing something? After mao was finished looking at her, he would take a sip from his drink before replying to rika. Ok then rika. Am not a man that likes to waste time. And you don't seem like one either, so i'll cut to the point. I want some items that could help me out in battle. Potions, armor, charms, what have you. I don't really care what form they take, as long as they prove useful. I am willing to pay, or trade for these items. Am sure i could find some things you would need. Or maybe i could act as a bodyguard? I can assure you that you will never find a better one then me. But that's besides the point. Can you do this? Mao would take another sip from his drink as he kept his eyes on rika. Waiting for how he reacts.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: The full dragon alchemist (Mao and Rika SL)   The full dragon alchemist (Mao and Rika SL) EmptyFri May 29, 2020 9:28 pm

He would take note of the roll of the eyes, a slight scowl of annoyance crossing his face as the fox looked at the empty cup for now. He honestly didn’t get this guy, but as it stood now he was doing nothing to improve his mood, a thing that Black Velvet was all too aware of as she watched the pair with amused eyes as she shifted to pick up her own cup and sip quietly at the sake. As to what was said, the fox would lock his golden eyes on the other as gave the other a fangy grin.

“Gutsy too. Not many would dare to turn my own words against me like that,” the fox would say as his tail flicked slightly against the seat. As annoyed as he was, he liked the fact that this one wasn’t squirming away from his behavior or muttering words that would make him consider the other side not worth his time. There was nothing he hated more than a whinner, so the fact this one was holding his ground in the face of it all made it all the more pleasing to the fox. Though, he naturally wouldn’t say any of this out loud as the other broke eye contact with him and decided to look at Black Velvet.

The woman would pause in her drinking and raise an eyebrow at the dragon, that same hidden danger within the smirk she wore on her lips. She wouldn’t attack though as she simply observed the lizard man, her thoughts her own. When the other had returned his gaze to the fox, he would find the white haired male had already poured himself another cup of sake and would sip at it quietly as he listened to what the other had to say. When the other finished, his reaction was rather calm as he stretched his leg out along the bench he sat on.

“I do appreciate you not wasting my time and being so forward with your request. As for what you ask for,” he would nod. “I can certainly create such things. Though, I am limited on what I have at my disposal here. If you were to find things I can use and bring them back, I can certainly fashion them to these various items for you. All I ask for is time to do the work properly. As far as payment goes we can work it out as I do enjoy coin as much as a good trade. I have no need for a bodyguard quite yet and while you certainly look the part and talk the part, I much rather see action to prove these things than hear words. In any case, I do have one question for you. Why do you want these things?” he would ask tilting his head. After all, if the other had some purpose he found as a threat or unlikable, he wouldn’t be handing his work out to the other so easily.
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: The full dragon alchemist (Mao and Rika SL)   The full dragon alchemist (Mao and Rika SL) EmptySat May 30, 2020 7:08 am

Thank you. Mao was happy that rika said he was "gutsy". It was always nice too hear other people talk about how great he was. That women was really started to get under his scales though. It felt like she could attack him at any moment. Mao didn't trust her. I see, well i could bring back some items for you to use if you tell me what need. And i am more than willing to wait for your goods if they are high quality. Mao would nod his head and take another sip from his ale. Yes i can understand that. But with everthing that's happing now a days, am sure i will have a chance to show off my power. Do you also fight demons rika? Mao would let out a small hum before giving rika his answer. Because i love to fight. I've always loved to fight. And those items could help me fight better. Plus they will also help the ship, after all if one of us is a better fighter. Then the whole ship benfits from it. Does it not? Mao made sure to add the whole "help the ship" part to his answer to make his reason seem a little less selfish. In truth he didn't really care too much about this ship, nor the people on it. But mao was sure that he could find some uses for both in the future. So, black velvet. Are you also a alchemist?
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: The full dragon alchemist (Mao and Rika SL)   The full dragon alchemist (Mao and Rika SL) EmptySat May 30, 2020 6:36 pm

"Hmph," the fox would let the sound out not really showing amusement or annoyance at this one as he simply considered why the other liked to talk about himself being great or why he liked things geared towards making another seem like they were praising him. Was power really that important to this one? Or was he just that vain? It certainly was questionable which it was, but the fox did take note that the other seemed rather uncomfortable around Black Velvet …and well he couldn’t say he was surprised there. Not many were comfortable in the presence of a being such as her and if this one was then certainly his love for his greatness had blinded him. Still as long as the scaled one didn’t do anything foolish, he would do nothing to ease or erase any tension between them and neither would she. The strange being would just eye the scaly one amused as she went back to her drink. As for what was said, the fox would hum in thought.

“I always take the greatest care in my work so you needn’t worry about quality, I can assure you. As for materials, I always look for new and interesting things to study and see what can be used to further help with things around here. You say you are powerful, so perhaps you can find materials from the threats you encounter or if you decide to explore outside of this ship maybe materials out in space,” he would pause looking at the creature. “I also wouldn’t mind seeing if what you naturally create can do something too.” After all scales, fangs, and claws could indeed be useful in something no? “I fight them here and there.” More like devoured them, but this one didn’t need to know that. Anyway… ”Mmm. I am sure there will be chances should we end up in such situations together.” He wouldn’t doubt if things kept up this way that they were going, then he would have to come out of being idle and actually do more work to help out. Not that he minded, but it certainly meant moving things in his schedule around and changing the way he typically functioned.

As for what followed, the fox took note of the other’s behavior and listened to the words said, golden eyes narrowing in thought at this one. He’d raise a clawed hand to his chin rubbing it in thought. “Yes…we would all benefit from such an arrangement,” he would begin and then nod. “Alright. I’ll help you; however...” He’d lean towards the other his eyes intense and serious. “If you are just weaving pretty words and use my work for some other goal than to help here, you will pay the price for the offense. If we have an understanding…” The fox would trail off as he shifted to extend his hand, offering it to the other take to seal the deal if he wished.

Meanwhile Black Velvet would give a light chuckle at the other's question. How cute for him to ask about her. Amusing creature. “Assistant.” Was all she would say as she settled her empty cup on the table, her eyes full of mischief as usual.
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: The full dragon alchemist (Mao and Rika SL)   The full dragon alchemist (Mao and Rika SL) EmptySat May 30, 2020 7:32 pm

Yes, i have noticed that those demons drop materials upon their defeat. I normally sell them, but i could start giving some of them to you. Mao would let out a happy little "hmmm" when rika talked about using his scales as materials. I can see why you would. My scales are one of, if not the strongest set of scales out there. Let me tell you, even the strongest blade would break in two the moment it hit me. Mao said with great pride in his voice, as he finish off his ale in one big gulp. He let out a satisfied sigh and would resume talking to rika. As for my horns, and claws. Well as powerful as they are, i cannot give you them. Unlike my scales they do not grow back.  Mao was glad that rika was a fellow warrior, he was not fond of people who could not defend themselves. I see. So do you enjoy the beat of battle? Mao would let out a chuckle as he accept rika's hand. I wouldn't have it any other way. Mao would then shake the fox's hand. The deal was sealed mao had a new, useful ally. Mao would have to work on earning his loyalty, but that was a problem for another time. For now mao would once again turn his focus to black velvet and ask her another question. Hmmm. So your a assistant huh? Do you assist him in battle aswell? If she was a homunculus. Mao wanted to know what she was capable of. After all, if they could fight well then mao would have a huge advantage once he went back to dragonia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The full dragon alchemist (Mao and Rika SL)   The full dragon alchemist (Mao and Rika SL) Empty

Back to top Go down

The full dragon alchemist (Mao and Rika SL)
Page 1 of 1