Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Aimless Wandering (Johnny/Grimm Interaction) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Aimless Wandering (Johnny/Grimm Interaction) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Aimless Wandering (Johnny/Grimm Interaction) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Aimless Wandering (Johnny/Grimm Interaction) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Aimless Wandering (Johnny/Grimm Interaction) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Aimless Wandering (Johnny/Grimm Interaction) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Aimless Wandering (Johnny/Grimm Interaction) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Aimless Wandering (Johnny/Grimm Interaction) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Aimless Wandering (Johnny/Grimm Interaction) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Aimless Wandering (Johnny/Grimm Interaction)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

Aimless Wandering (Johnny/Grimm Interaction) Empty
PostSubject: Aimless Wandering (Johnny/Grimm Interaction)   Aimless Wandering (Johnny/Grimm Interaction) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 8:22 am

Johnny was exploring the S.S Philemon to get a better understanding of the layout of the ship for various reasons including possible escape routes and where the hell are the bathrooms onboard and other miscellaneous reasons such as understanding how the ship's crew operate and what areas he should probably avoid so he doesn't get horrifically injured and where to find the Med-Bay in the event of emergencies. But most importantly its fucking boring being in a single room. Johnny looked fascinated by his surroundings. "I can't believe I am no longer on Earth."

Johnny would continue to walk down the somewhat rusty hallways of the S.S Philemon. "I wonder how big this ship actually is?" This is all new and exciting territory for Johnny,
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Aimless Wandering (Johnny/Grimm Interaction)   Aimless Wandering (Johnny/Grimm Interaction) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 8:50 pm

Grimm was leaning on his elbows against the sill of a random window he found in the hallways, staring out through the glass into the blackness of the space. He could have been walking around, but he had frankly already done a bunch of that, and it wasn't getting any more interesting than it was back when he started. Perhaps his interest was just not entertained that easily. Sure, this place was different than what he was used to on the ship he had lived on prior to this impromptu adventure, but he had way less to be surprised about than some of the others that got stuck here alongside him. It was going to be a long one, wasn't it...

He'd turn his gaze away from the window when he heard someone else walking around the same area, settling it on the odd guitar-shaped boy. Well, that one did pique his curiosity a bit. From what happened at that meeting, he could deduce this guy had some sort of machinery in him at least, but the design was highly unusual. Why would anyone do something as impractical appearance-wise?

Straightening himself away from his 'resting' spot, he'd turn to face towards the wanderer. He wouldn't actually speak up for the moment however, kind of just taking to observing the guy first.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Aimless Wandering (Johnny/Grimm Interaction)   Aimless Wandering (Johnny/Grimm Interaction) EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 5:36 am

Johnny was still examining his surroundings where he came across the window to reveal the ever-expanding void that was space. "Woah." Johnny was in awe of the collection of stars that he could see out of the window, the sight helped solidify the fact he was off-world. Johnny continued to stare at space for about a few minutes until he decided to turn around and noticed the brown-haired man from the meeting Grimm. Johnny was unaware of the fact that Grimm was actually an ASSW so to him Grimm was just a normal human.

Johnny waved at Grimm and decided to greet him "Hello there I saw you at the meeting, I am pretty sure they said your name was Grimm? Nice to meet you I am Johnny." Johnny was wondering if Grimm could give him insight into how different the universe is now from when he was still human. Johnny stared at Grimm with a curious expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Aimless Wandering (Johnny/Grimm Interaction)   Aimless Wandering (Johnny/Grimm Interaction) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 6:05 pm

Or maybe not. This one was clearly social enough to immediately try to approach him, so he would have to leave his extended musing for later. That, or he could just ask the guy, which would probably be easier than attempting to figure out the answers on his own. Tilting his head at the odd guy in though, he'd put one hand on his hip as he considered how to proceed with this conversation. Small talk wasn't his best forte, and all these people here were strangers for the time being. "Yes...that would be my name. It's a pleasure to meet you too." Wasn't this the guy who was questioning modules and whether they were going to deconstruct those robots? It was taking him a moment to assign faces and voices together for everyone, to be honest.

"You were the one with all the questions...weren't you?" Hmmm. "You certainly seem different from those other people who are apparently from the past. I wonder why..." He'd shake his head a little. "Regardless, is there something you needed...?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Aimless Wandering (Johnny/Grimm Interaction)   Aimless Wandering (Johnny/Grimm Interaction) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 9:52 am

Johnny nodded in response to Grimm's statement "Yep that me the curious guitar cyborg." Johnny would wait for Grimm to finish talking which didn't take long at all. Must be the quiet sort, Johnny would answer the serious-looking Grimm. "No I don't need anything, I was just exploring this ship and since I saw you I thought to say hello. I never thought I would get the chance to explore an actual space ship. People back home would kill to have an opportunity to go into space." Even though it was a reality for Johnny he still couldn't believe the fact he was in space.

Johnny did think of something he would want from Grimm, Johnny while still maintaining the curious look on his face decided to ask Grimm. "There is something I want to ask you, Grimm, if it's not too much of a hassle. The blonde woman at the meeting said something about bringing you back home? I am guessing that means you're new to this ship as well? What is your home like? I would be curious to know what the current era is like?" Johnny was wondering if humanity had done intergalactic colonization like they do in Sci-fi movies and if so what kind of cultures are formed from it. Johnny titled his head slightly as he waited for Grimm's response and continue to wonder about the universe.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Aimless Wandering (Johnny/Grimm Interaction)   Aimless Wandering (Johnny/Grimm Interaction) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 7:31 pm

Cyborg...? Well, that was new. Grimm didn't think he had heard of anyone that would refer to themselves that way before. It was definitely possible for living beings to attach machine parts to themselves for one reason or another, but to actually be considered a cyborg, wouldn't one have to basically be more metal and wires than human/alien. He didn't think a typical human would want to consider themselves a cyborg until there was no way to avoid that reality. "Is it really that different from being on the ground?" He knew nothing about the past, but as it were, living on a spaceship wasn't anything too special. If nothing big happened, it could feel the same as being on a planet.

"For some reason..." He still had no idea how exactly did people get pulled from all across the space to this one place. He'd sigh. "I don't know if there is a lot I can tell you. I lived on a spaceship myself, with a bunch of humans that spent their time exploring the space. I can't say a lot for most civilizations, though most humans still live like they used to, but the systems have changed. They've got some Empire now, with a girl in lead that they follow and worship. Well, that's what they say. She's a big enigma apparently. It's like humans have decided weird cults is the way to go in this time full of aliens they probably did not know about before." He didn't really understand what their goal was in the end. Were they trying to maintain their own dominance through grouping up somehow? He wouldn't put it beyond them, honestly. Humans were always one of the most ambitious beings. "Speaking of humans...I didn't think they did crazy things like this in the past...so why is it that you look like a musical instrument..?" He couldn't deny that he was rather puzzled by that one.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Aimless Wandering (Johnny/Grimm Interaction)   Aimless Wandering (Johnny/Grimm Interaction) EmptyTue May 19, 2020 6:27 pm

Johnny hadn't really thought about that part, while this whole space thing is amazing to him, it was probably normal for anyone else in this time period since from what Johnny can gather from Grimm's statement, space travel seems to be a widely available commodity like cars in the 21st century. "It's a big deal to someone like me. I hope you don't mind a quick history lesson but back when I was still a human it would cost a fortune to launch a basic shuttle into space. In my time space ships were only around for about 60 years, Several governments at the time made entire branches dedicated to space travel, the most notable of which was NASA, they were famous for the Apollo moon landing, where one of there astronauts named Neil Armstrong was the first man to step on the Moon of my homeworld Earth." Johnny wishes he could see the look on his friends and family faces at him being in space, that would be so proud of him, From a shriveled up boy to space explorer.

Johnny was shocked to hear that Humanity now has an empire with an empress the humans know nothing about and attained god-like status. "So humanity has united under an empire now? I guess it would make sense to unite against an unknown and potentially hostile species."  Johnny took a moment to ponder something about this empire, why is this Empress an enigma? "I am normally used to leaders being very public figures, so it's pretty strange to me that an important figure won't show themselves. I can probably guess why." Johnny pieced together, it was so the empress could avoid all the problems that come with fame, like death threats and other stuff like that comes with fame, such as arrogance.

But then Grimm asked Johnny a question about his guitar body, Johnny would try to answer this tricky question as best as he can "Humans have always done crazy shit throughout history, it's like a part of humanity's nature if that makes sense? Ok but to answer your question about my guitar body I am going to be completely honest with you, I am not sure why I ended up as a guitar. When Daniel offered me cybernetics to solve my crippling health issues I was just expecting simple stuff like an improved torso and mechanical limbs. This guitar body was certainly not what I had in mind. But to Daniel's credit, it does resolve my health problems and now I can actually explore places outside of my home back in Miami." There were pros and cons to this whole situation but Johnny was honestly happy that he can actually go awhile without having to need to eat, it's a rather liberating experience for him.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Aimless Wandering (Johnny/Grimm Interaction)   Aimless Wandering (Johnny/Grimm Interaction) EmptyTue May 26, 2020 6:15 pm

"Well...I don't doubt that it wasn't as easy in the earlier years of anti-space either, but the situation is probably what forced everyone to focus on it more and develop space travel at a much faster rate than just a few governments ever could." Grimm wasn't really surprised that going out into space used to be a more niche achievement in the past. After all, they didn't need it to help their survival, unlike how it was now. Sure, some races probably opted to stay on their home planets and simply continue to live and let others handle finding ways to deal with the hostile elements of anti-space, but by nature, such a circumstance would give rise to many explorers wanting to leave their mark. Thus the needed technology progressed at a rapid pace until it got to the point it was today. "It's no longer just a fancy achievement after all, and more of a necessity for better chances of survival." Had this not happened, chances were the space travel tech would have been a few notches behind even at this point in time.

Grimm would shrug lightly. "I guess so. I've never gotten to interact with them specifically. I don't know why the leader chooses to hide, or if she even really exists. Assuming she does, there may be a reason why she keeps herself hidden...it may work out better for her given this age is nothing but dangerous." With all the aliens who had unique abilities, and the demons and shadow invasions, it might be easier for a big figure to live in the shadows. That, or she had some other agenda which required her to keep an air of secrecy about her. Hell if he knew, to be honest. The humans he used to work for didn't really believe that she was real, so it wasn't a topic brought up too frequently. They treated her as a joke more than anything else.

When the boy explained why his body was shaped the way it was, Grimm found himself casting him a somewhat questioning look. "I can...certainly see it being a benefit right now, but had you not been transported here, wouldn't your weird looks be more of a...hindrance among society? Back in your time, different looking races, or strange sentient robots weren't a commonplace occurrence, right? I'm having a hard time imagining humans who were used to only the normal taking well to a person who appears to be half-musical instrument." In this age, despite it being weird, it was definitely accepted a lot more easily. A couple questions out of curiosity here and there, but almost nobody would think hard about it beyond that. Back when none of this space craziness 'existed', that could have been bad though. That's what he would assume, at least. "I guess this happening was a blessing for you in a way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aimless Wandering (Johnny/Grimm Interaction)   Aimless Wandering (Johnny/Grimm Interaction) Empty

Back to top Go down

Aimless Wandering (Johnny/Grimm Interaction)
Page 1 of 1