Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
What happens when two devil's meet? (Alex and Montblanc SL) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
What happens when two devil's meet? (Alex and Montblanc SL) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
What happens when two devil's meet? (Alex and Montblanc SL) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
What happens when two devil's meet? (Alex and Montblanc SL) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
What happens when two devil's meet? (Alex and Montblanc SL) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
What happens when two devil's meet? (Alex and Montblanc SL) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
What happens when two devil's meet? (Alex and Montblanc SL) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
What happens when two devil's meet? (Alex and Montblanc SL) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
What happens when two devil's meet? (Alex and Montblanc SL) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

What happens when two devil's meet? (Alex and Montblanc SL)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Goemon

Goemon

What happens when two devil's meet? (Alex and Montblanc SL) Empty
PostSubject: What happens when two devil's meet? (Alex and Montblanc SL)   What happens when two devil's meet? (Alex and Montblanc SL) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:43 am

God this thing is so weird. Alex lean against the wall, staring at his module. Thinking about all the things this piece of tech could do, it was amazing really. This module could let alex summon his persona and fight against the demons. But how did it do this though? What WAS a persona anyway? And way did teufel appear when he put it on. Was it just that module that made teufel? Alex didn't think so, he felt close to his plug. And while he had no proof, he was sure that no other versions of teufel exists. It was just a gut feeling he had. But that still raises more questions, maybe he should go see a scientist its a pretty big ship. There had to be one somewhere. So alex would push himself off of the wall and would wander around the ship, asking random people if there was a scientist on board.

Last edited by Goemon on Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing typo's)
Back to top Go down
KaiLx

KaiLx

PostSubject: Re: What happens when two devil's meet? (Alex and Montblanc SL)   What happens when two devil's meet? (Alex and Montblanc SL) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 3:35 pm

Somewhere in a particular room, an "evil" scientist is busy fiddling with his machine. "Handy, wrench please" Montblanc told his assistant. The robotic octopus reached for the wrench with its tentacles and gave it to Montblanc. The moople was trying to assemble a generator. He knows that it has high radiation compared to hi-tech generators that everybody uses on most spaceships. But, it's the least he can do due to his limited resources. He fixed in bolts and he tried to assemble the wiring. After a bunch of electric tapes, he is done.

"It's time" Montblanc said. The robot nodded then Montblanc powered up the newly-built generator. The machine whirred, it worked. Montblanc smiled at the sight of his generator powering up. That is until the generator coughed and started to smoke up. The smoke would then be accompanied by fire. The smoke filled up the room. "Handy,! *cough* open the door!". Like a snake that lunged for its prey, Handy's tentacle reached for the door and opened it imnediately to release the smoke out of the room. The smoke would spread on the corridors.

On the other hand, Montblanc took his fire extinguisher then used it on the burning generator. When he was done, he went outside for some fresh air. "Shoot, attempt number one, failed, " he said to himself. "What did I do wrong?" the moople asked himself, reflecting what mistake he could've made. Montblanc felt defeated but he wasn't going to give up.
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: What happens when two devil's meet? (Alex and Montblanc SL)   What happens when two devil's meet? (Alex and Montblanc SL) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 4:09 pm

During alex's "journey" to find a scienist, he would notice smoke leaking out of a room and into the corridors. Alex stood in place and watched the scene play out. Hey man are ok? Do you need some help? Alex walked over to the small guy and looked inside the room. God i hope that there isn't another leak. Alex thought to himself as he looked around the room. While he was feeling alot better then he was a few hours ago, he was still not in a good enough mood to deal with anymore shadows or demons leaking into the ship again. Luckly however there where no shadows or demons. Just a......... A....... What was that? It was burnt to hell for sure, but alex had no clue what it could be. What is that thing? Looks like some sort of machine.
Back to top Go down
KaiLx

KaiLx

PostSubject: Re: What happens when two devil's meet? (Alex and Montblanc SL)   What happens when two devil's meet? (Alex and Montblanc SL) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:27 pm

The contemplating was disturbed by concerned bystander in the corridor who witnessed the smoke. "It's none of your business," Montblanc replied to the man entering the room again trying to salvage what was left of the generator. The octopus robot on the other hand, sacrificed his water in the cooling system to wash off the smoke in the room and the generator. "But, I am okay and no thanks, I got the situation under control. Thank you for asking but I think you need to leave, " he said as he shaked the smoke out of his fur. Montblanc's desire for this man to leave would suddenly change when the man took interest in his little project. Montblanc loves technology and do you know what he loves the most? talking about it. "Oh this thing?" he patted the generator a few times. "It's an old school generator. So old that it is as old as your grandma," he sarcastically remarked.

Montblanc cleared his throat, readying an explanation. "Well, you see an old generator, unlike the generators we use on this ship, needs gasoline to run and it emits gasses that are harmful to the environment," he said as he disassembled the remains of the generator. "But, you see, I love nature and I don't want it to be destroyed. So, I tried to make it more environmental friendly. Why you ask? Because it takes little material to make an old generator, cheap and easy to make. Yes, there will be some difficulties as you can see but it is possible."
Strengths and Weaknesses:
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: What happens when two devil's meet? (Alex and Montblanc SL)   What happens when two devil's meet? (Alex and Montblanc SL) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 8:37 am

Alex was about to make a remark  about how rude he was being, before a metal octopus started shooting water out of itself to cool down the burnt machine. Ok that was awesome. Alex smirked a bit when he made his little joke, about his grandma. Oh i don't know man. She's pretty old. Well she would be if she wasn't dead, like really dead. Alex smiled when he started explaning the generator. So you made it yourself? Thats pretty cool man, i was actually looking for someone like you. Alex walked over to him and kneel down to him. Alex would then show off his module to him. Could you tell me anything about module's? Or maybe some more stuff about plugs?
Back to top Go down
KaiLx

KaiLx

PostSubject: Re: What happens when two devil's meet? (Alex and Montblanc SL)   What happens when two devil's meet? (Alex and Montblanc SL) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 9:57 am

"Yeah! I made it myself!" Montblanc replied with that "evil" scientist pride. The mood shifted when the boy said that he is looking for someone like him. Furthermore, he was also looking for information about the persona plugs and modules. To be honest, the way the module works is a complete mystery to him. However, with his knowledge, he can theorize how. "My friend, the way the module works is... how do I put this? Not mysterious because i have a theory why it works. Then again, if it's pure magic, then that would be complete bullpoop. There's no magic in technology, they're applied sciences." Montblanc took a marker. He ripped the sheets pinned on his whiteboard then started to write something. A bunch of calculations and theories that might give them the answer of the module's mysteries. Of course, someone who is not a scientist wouldn't be able to understand what's on the board. When Montblanc finished, he took a step back to look at the formula as a whole. "Fascinating..." he commented, fixing his goggles. He turned to Alex, "Boy, I am not an expert on this stuff but this is all I can tell you. Imagine transferring files to your computer using a hard drive. What I'm saying is personas are some kind of data that can be transferred, persona plugs are the hard drive and the persona module is the computer." he stopped for some glass of water.

"But if personas are data, how can they materialize? I am not sure about this but, demons are also creatures from the other world. Let's make them as an example. Without leaks, they have no access here. and there is a mysterious element called Magnetite that stabilizes their form. Without magnetite, they can't go here even with a leak. I am saying that it might also be the same for personas. I don't know if they need magnetite as well but I'm confident that they need their own "magnetite" to have a stable form outside the plug."

"And... that's all I have, do you have any more questions?" he asked Alex.
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: What happens when two devil's meet? (Alex and Montblanc SL)   What happens when two devil's meet? (Alex and Montblanc SL) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 10:23 am

Hmmm i see i see. Alex did not see at all, he had no clue what the hell was on the board. But he guess it was some sort of calculation. Ok so what your saying is that..... Persona's are formless like data and the module gives them a form. Like a computer would? It would make sense, he hasn't tried befofe but he guess that he couldn't summon teufel without his module. So maybe teufel was always in side of him and the module just gave it shape? Magnetite? Is that some sort of space rock or something? Never heard of it before It was nice to know that those demons couldn't just appear out of nowhere, and that they had to have something to "stabilizes their form" as he put it. Actually i do yeah, when i put on a module for the first time. I summon a persona his name is teufel. Why is that? Is that pretty common? Did he come from my soul? Are souls real?
Back to top Go down
KaiLx

KaiLx

PostSubject: Re: What happens when two devil's meet? (Alex and Montblanc SL)   What happens when two devil's meet? (Alex and Montblanc SL) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 12:28 pm

Montblanc shook his head, "You are right that the module gives them the form but no, magnetite is like oxygen of demons. Without it, they won't be able to live here." Oh this is an interesting turn, they are now talking about souls. "Hmmm... I do not believe in souls but, to prove that a soul exists or not is in the hands of Philosophy. Let's get back to science, the way I see it, the self can be seen as a soul as well. After all, the self is what makes us humans and aliens. Without it, we are the walking dead. I'm not a psychology major but, a persona is what you show to other people. It makes sense because we feel so connected with our personas. So yes, you're pretty right that he came from you but not from the soul, rather the mind that makes up your self. After all our brain holds the most data than any other hard drives in the galaxy." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: What happens when two devil's meet? (Alex and Montblanc SL)   What happens when two devil's meet? (Alex and Montblanc SL) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 5:12 pm

Oh so magnetite is in the air then? Alex sat down and listened to the man, he wasn't expecting the talk to get this deep, but it wasn't a problem. It was very interesting there was still so many things he didn't understand in this new world, and he was starting to get exited about learning more! Hey i got another question. Teufel plug color is green, but i noticed that other plugs have diffrent colors. Why is that? Alex noticed that some of the plugs had diffrent colors, and things they could do but he wanted to know more about them. Oh and my name is alex by the way what's yours?
Back to top Go down
KaiLx

KaiLx

PostSubject: Re: What happens when two devil's meet? (Alex and Montblanc SL)   What happens when two devil's meet? (Alex and Montblanc SL) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 1:54 am

"Exactly, magnetite is everywhere around us" Montblanc replied, he is glad that Alex understood what he is saying. After all, he did his best to explain everything in layman's terms. "For that question, I do not know yet." Montblanc answered with a sigh of disappointment. He hasn't been immersed with persona plugs lately because he is busy making his contraptions. Now, because of this conversation, he thinks it is worth to do a research about it. "The name's Montblanc but, you can call me Monty for short." He is not exactly in the mood for introductions but, it's courtesy to give Alex his name back. "You know what, kid? You are the brightest human I have ever met. No offense to your species but, all they can think about is war and conquer, mistaking cruelty for strength." He said as he handed Alex a calling card for him to use. "Here, use this when you need to know something even if it's not about personas. Actually, why don't we exchange numbers? So, I can update you when I discovered something."
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: What happens when two devil's meet? (Alex and Montblanc SL)   What happens when two devil's meet? (Alex and Montblanc SL) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 8:20 am

Monty huh? Ok thank you monty hope i didn't bug you too much. When montblanc said that he was the, brightest human he ever made alex would blush a bit. Oh yeah sure why not, just hold on a sec am still getting used to working this thing. Alex looked through his module to find his number, and after a while he did. He wrote it down on a piece of paper before giving it to monty. Ok well i'll be seeing you monty, don't be scared of giving me a call alright? Alex would take the calling card with him, as he left the room.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
KaiLx

KaiLx

PostSubject: Re: What happens when two devil's meet? (Alex and Montblanc SL)   What happens when two devil's meet? (Alex and Montblanc SL) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 9:12 am

"Well, you didn't. I actually enjoyed the conversation." To be honest, Montblanc was a bit bugged at first but, it turned out to be an interesting discussion anyway. If there is something that he got from this conversation, it's the interest to do a research about personas. "Take care, kid." He told Alex as he left the room, leaving him and his burnt down generator. Well, it's time to do some research." He said to himself.

>Montblanc has left the scene
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: What happens when two devil's meet? (Alex and Montblanc SL)   What happens when two devil's meet? (Alex and Montblanc SL) EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 6:25 am

What happens when two devil's meet? (Alex and Montblanc SL) QvkK4mK What happens when two devil's meet? (Alex and Montblanc SL) QvkK4mK

I am thou and thou art I

Learning about the world benefits learning about oneself as well

Alex and Montblanc have established a Social Link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happens when two devil's meet? (Alex and Montblanc SL)   What happens when two devil's meet? (Alex and Montblanc SL) Empty

Back to top Go down

What happens when two devil's meet? (Alex and Montblanc SL)
Page 1 of 1