Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Waddle-dee? More like waddle-alex! Hahahaha (Alex and waddle-dee SL) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Waddle-dee? More like waddle-alex! Hahahaha (Alex and waddle-dee SL) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Waddle-dee? More like waddle-alex! Hahahaha (Alex and waddle-dee SL) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Waddle-dee? More like waddle-alex! Hahahaha (Alex and waddle-dee SL) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Waddle-dee? More like waddle-alex! Hahahaha (Alex and waddle-dee SL) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Waddle-dee? More like waddle-alex! Hahahaha (Alex and waddle-dee SL) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Waddle-dee? More like waddle-alex! Hahahaha (Alex and waddle-dee SL) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Waddle-dee? More like waddle-alex! Hahahaha (Alex and waddle-dee SL) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Waddle-dee? More like waddle-alex! Hahahaha (Alex and waddle-dee SL) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Waddle-dee? More like waddle-alex! Hahahaha (Alex and waddle-dee SL)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Goemon

Goemon

Waddle-dee? More like waddle-alex! Hahahaha (Alex and waddle-dee SL) Empty
PostSubject: Waddle-dee? More like waddle-alex! Hahahaha (Alex and waddle-dee SL)   Waddle-dee? More like waddle-alex! Hahahaha (Alex and waddle-dee SL) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 10:39 pm

One, two, three, four, five, six! These waddle dee's where everywhere! No matter where alex went there was always a small gang of them doing something. And it was started to creep alex out. Some of them look different but they all seem to act the same. Alex had to get to the bottom of this. (Damn there goes a few more! How many of these little guy work here!) Alex would reach over and tap one of the dee's arm to catch it's attention. Hi there little buddy my name is alex, do you mind if we talk a bit? Can they even speak, i see them passing around notes all the time so maybe they can't? God these guy's are so weird, they seem friendly enough though

OOC:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Waddle-dee? More like waddle-alex! Hahahaha (Alex and waddle-dee SL)   Waddle-dee? More like waddle-alex! Hahahaha (Alex and waddle-dee SL) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 11:46 pm

The waddle-dee's where going about their business on the ship, checking on systems, cleaning the corridors, some where coming out of the quarters of families with their garbage, other were entering the quarters of other families delivering them some food, each set of quarters seemed to have it's own waddle-dee or two helping out the families living there.

Even in the Cafeteria there were Waddle-dee's cleaning and running off with the food for some of the people that didn't want to come down at that time, others where working on the line to make the food for everyone, others still where apparently babysitting kids as they ate or explored the ship. Yet more where running supplies to the kitchen, they were everywhere really, and seemed to do all the small jobs around the place that most people would consider Menial labor, or grunt work.

The Waddle-dee that Alex gently tapped on the shoulder turned to look up at him as he asked it a question, and then looked to it's mop and bucket that it had before nodding to the boys request, and just as it placed the cleaning gear down another Waddle-dee walked up and picked the gear up without a word said between them and headed off to do whatever it was that particular Waddle-dee was about to go do before Alex requested time to speak.

Then the Waddle-dee stood there looking up at Alex apparently waiting for him to ether find a place to sit or to start talking....it was kinda hard to say which it was waiting for to be honest.

one thing Alex would have likely noticed already though after seeing so many of the little guys running around the place, was that most everyone else seemed to just...not notice them...at least not till they needed to do something, only the kids really seemed to pay them any mind really.
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: Waddle-dee? More like waddle-alex! Hahahaha (Alex and waddle-dee SL)   Waddle-dee? More like waddle-alex! Hahahaha (Alex and waddle-dee SL) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 7:35 am

Ok awesome, lets go then! Alex would walk over to a empty sit and would motion the dee to come over and sit with him. Ok so what would you like eat? While he didn't really want to pay for the dee's meal he wasn't sure if the cute little guy, had any money on him or not. Plus it's pretty rude not too offer food. If the dee anwsered then alex would order that food, along with some chicken nuggets for himself. If the dee did not anwser then alex would just order nuggets for the both of them. Ok so now that we both have some good food's to eat, you mind if a ask you a few things? Alex took a bite out of nugget while he waited for the dee to reply to him.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Waddle-dee? More like waddle-alex! Hahahaha (Alex and waddle-dee SL)   Waddle-dee? More like waddle-alex! Hahahaha (Alex and waddle-dee SL) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 2:00 pm

The Waddle-dee followed after Alex as he headed for the empty seat, it hopped up onto the offered seat and looked up at Alex as he asked it about food, it blinked a few times then tilted just a little as if not sure what to get then it just pointed at him then itself. After a bit of time and Alex just ordering the same thing for the two of them the Waddle-dee nodded as the food arrived and listened to Alex's request.

Taking a nugget and having it simply absorb into the little empty spont on it's face where a mouth should be, the waddle-dee was clearly chewing on the food, though it had no mouth, and when it finished it nodded and continued to look up at Alex as another Waddle-dee suddenly rushed up with a note pad and a pen and placed it on the table next to the Waddle-dee Alex was talking to before it sped off once more to apparently do another task.
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: Waddle-dee? More like waddle-alex! Hahahaha (Alex and waddle-dee SL)   Waddle-dee? More like waddle-alex! Hahahaha (Alex and waddle-dee SL) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 2:15 pm

Alex eyes widen when he saw the dee absorb the nugget, like it was nothing at all. Oh. Oh wow ok. Didn't know you guy's could do that, haha. Oh god what did i get myself in too. Alex shoved the nugget in his mouth and ate it before speaking again. I guess the first the thing i want to ask is where do you guy's come from? Like what planet do you live on? Oh and don't worry about the bill, i'll pay for it. After he asked his question he would look around to see even more dee's doing random tasks all over the place. How can the cap pay all of them?  Does he even pay them? Could they be slaves? Does the cap or anyone really pay you? And if they do how much?
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Waddle-dee? More like waddle-alex! Hahahaha (Alex and waddle-dee SL)   Waddle-dee? More like waddle-alex! Hahahaha (Alex and waddle-dee SL) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 2:54 pm

the Waddle-dee looked up at Alex as her ate, it then ate another nugget as it listened to his remark and then his question, politely sitting there and waiting for his question to end before starting to write a note, though as he asked another question the Waddle-dee started to write more on the notepad as he asked more questions. eating another nugget as it wrote it's reply.

Handing the notepad to Alex the Waddle-dee ate another nugget and seemed to have a happy look on it's face as it sat there waiting for more questions, "Thank you for the food, and we come from popstar" Was the first line on the note, "No we are not payed, we get food and a place to sleep, that's all we need, we are just happy to help" was the second line on the notepad as the waddle-dee continued to happily eat the nuggets provided to it.
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: Waddle-dee? More like waddle-alex! Hahahaha (Alex and waddle-dee SL)   Waddle-dee? More like waddle-alex! Hahahaha (Alex and waddle-dee SL) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 3:43 pm

No problem. Alex still felt a little uneasy about the dee's not being paid. Sure THIS one is fine with not bring paid but what about the other's? Surely at least one of them must want some VC to spend. Is there normally this many dee's in one place? Alex popped a nugget in his mouth as he started to think up more questions to ask. Then something popped in his head Like a star. People don't really seem to talk to you guys alot, or even notice that you're here. Why is that? And are you fine with that? (I know i wouldn't like people ignoring me all the time) At the start alex was creeped out by the dee's. But now he is starting to feel sorry for them.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Waddle-dee? More like waddle-alex! Hahahaha (Alex and waddle-dee SL)   Waddle-dee? More like waddle-alex! Hahahaha (Alex and waddle-dee SL) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 4:08 pm

The Waddle-dee continued to enjoy the nuggets it had been given, and it gave a little wave when he addressed it as not being a problem, and at the question of the usual number of Waddle-dee's in one place the Waddle-dee simply nodded, though as it did so some Waddle-dee's working the Cafeteria line suddenly changed stations and started to rapidly pack up meals, and laying them out on the counter, soon after more Waddle-dee's entered the place in a flood and lined up to pick up food the laid out food, grabbing the unlabeled containers and leaving some money before rushing off again. it all moved efficiently and without a single word, the ones rushing in dropping the money on the counter and grabbing the top package before scooting back out of the cafeteria once mor, each one leaving exact change as they did so.

The scene didn't seem to attract any attention from anyone else in the cafeteria, almost like they ether expected it...or didn't care it was happening...or maybe...it was just they were used to such a happening? Then Alex asked his question as the Waddle-dee reached for the pad and pen and started to write again.

before turning the notepad around for Alex to read with the words "I guess they are just used to us, and we are happy to be of help" written on it and the Waddle-dee having a happy look on it's face.
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: Waddle-dee? More like waddle-alex! Hahahaha (Alex and waddle-dee SL)   Waddle-dee? More like waddle-alex! Hahahaha (Alex and waddle-dee SL) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 4:37 pm

Maybe it weird because am new here? Alex thought to himself as he watched the other dee's eat. But no. That still didn't make it right, just because there alot of them and they can't talk. Doesn't mean you get to ignore them until you needed something. The dee could clearly see alex was on some level angry, but he tried his best to hide it. Well ok if your fine with it i guess. Alex took a bite out of his nugget, there wasn't too much left on the tray. Listen if you want to talk to anyone you can come to me ok? I don't have too much do anyways so am always open to have a chat. Alex smiled at the little guy, and gave him a headpat. I'll have to show you my room later. Man i should have bought a drink too sure that little guy's thirsty after working so much. Alex let out a sigh. I mean really, who doesn't buy a drink with their meal? Alex would have to work on his memory in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Waddle-dee? More like waddle-alex! Hahahaha (Alex and waddle-dee SL)   Waddle-dee? More like waddle-alex! Hahahaha (Alex and waddle-dee SL) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 5:09 pm

Finishing off the last of it's nuggets the waddle-dee noticed that Alex seemed rather tense, and angry, it tilted just a little before it hopped up onto the table and walked over to him and gave him a hug, as it seemed he needed it, and then it just sat on the table next to him as Alex finished eating, looking up at him and waiting for him to finish speaking before writing on the notepad again.

"Yes We like to be helpful, and thank you, if you need help we are glad to help as well" before turning it around for Alex to read and then hugging him again to try to cheer him up once more, and getting a happy look on it's face as it was patted on the head.
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: Waddle-dee? More like waddle-alex! Hahahaha (Alex and waddle-dee SL)   Waddle-dee? More like waddle-alex! Hahahaha (Alex and waddle-dee SL) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 5:30 pm

Alex chuckled a bit when the dee came over to hug him. Aw. Aren't you sweet. He looked down on the dee and smiled at it. Alex would then get up from his seat and stretch. Welp i should probably get going now. Alex would put enough money to, not only pay for the meal, but enough to buy a small drink aswell. Here's a little extra if you want to buy yourself a drink or something like that. Oh! And before i leave, what's your name? Alex would look back at the dee as he waited for his answer. After he got he would nod I see, i see. Well i'll be seeing you. Bye! Alex waved at the dee before leaving the cafeteria. He also made a mental note to try and find that dee again if he wanted to ask anymore questions.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Waddle-dee? More like waddle-alex! Hahahaha (Alex and waddle-dee SL)   Waddle-dee? More like waddle-alex! Hahahaha (Alex and waddle-dee SL) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 5:41 pm

The little Waddle-dee had a happy look on it's face as it hugged Alex, and then as got up it looked up at him and then at the money he placed on the table, nodding to him he waved to the man before it was asked it's name, it then picked up the notepad and wrote on it turning it so he could read "Waddle-dee" and waved to him as he left, before grabbing the money and hopping off the table, it then rushed over to the counter and got a drink before running out of the cafeteria after Alex carrying the two small drinks over it's head so it could try to catch up to give one to him.

[exits after Alex]
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Waddle-dee? More like waddle-alex! Hahahaha (Alex and waddle-dee SL)   Waddle-dee? More like waddle-alex! Hahahaha (Alex and waddle-dee SL) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 5:54 am

Waddle-dee? More like waddle-alex! Hahahaha (Alex and waddle-dee SL) LwJtrQKWaddle-dee? More like waddle-alex! Hahahaha (Alex and waddle-dee SL) QvkK4mK

I am Thou, Thou art I

Even through simple events such as sharing a meal with one another the greatest of bonds can grow from simple beginnings.

The Waddle Dee Squad of the Hanged Man Arcana and Alex Love of the Devil Arcana has formed a bond.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waddle-dee? More like waddle-alex! Hahahaha (Alex and waddle-dee SL)   Waddle-dee? More like waddle-alex! Hahahaha (Alex and waddle-dee SL) Empty

Back to top Go down

Waddle-dee? More like waddle-alex! Hahahaha (Alex and waddle-dee SL)
Page 1 of 1