Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Velvet Sea [Alex] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Velvet Sea [Alex] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Velvet Sea [Alex] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Velvet Sea [Alex] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Velvet Sea [Alex] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Velvet Sea [Alex] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Velvet Sea [Alex] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Velvet Sea [Alex] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Velvet Sea [Alex] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Velvet Sea [Alex]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheepzami Sheephara

Sheepzami Sheephara

A Velvet Sea [Alex] Empty
PostSubject: A Velvet Sea [Alex]   A Velvet Sea [Alex] EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 9:49 pm

"Welcome to the Velvet Room."

A voice would ring out from the darkness of the boy's sleep; the dim abyss of a dreamless night fading away slowly to reveal a sunken ship resting within a sea of blue. Despite the setting of the location he would find that he could breathe perfectly fine and somehow would also find himself seated in a chair. Before him would float a young girl whom appeared to be around the age of six -- appearing to be the only other one present within the ship at this time. Fishes would swim peacefully past them as the girl dropped to the ground beneath her -- standing in front of him in silence. A small atmosphere of sophistication surrounded her; a small and welcoming grin also present on her face. This girl was Neith. And as for the boy in front of her, he was known as----

Strength -- Maturity:
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: A Velvet Sea [Alex]   A Velvet Sea [Alex] EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 10:18 pm

Alex Michaels... Also known as Hiki, his self appointed nickname. A boy who, currently, seemed more confused than in shock of the scenario. His eyes glazed over the scenario he had found himself, before resting his eyes once more on the young one before him. His mouth opened a hair, but the words he wanted to ask her came out as more... Well, calm and collected misunderstanding of what exactly he was dealing with. "...Normally in my dreams you people are taller... And I'm not wearing my casual clothes... This is the last time I eat pizza right before passing out..." Oh how wonderfully innocent the subconscious of the unaware can be...
Back to top Go down
Sheepzami Sheephara

Sheepzami Sheephara

PostSubject: Re: A Velvet Sea [Alex]   A Velvet Sea [Alex] EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 11:28 pm

T-Taller? Was she really that short?

Regardless though, her height was of no concern. She had duties to attend to and concerns to address. The individual before here had not been summoned for nothing, after all. So, Neith would merely smile at the boy and move on to the matters at hand.

It seemed he was unaware of the difference between this and a normal dream -- something not too peculiar. After all, most humans did not deal with scenarios such as this on normal occasion: or at least that's what Neith herself assumed. Nevertheless, Alex was not simply a normal human, nor was this an ordinary dream. "I'm afraid this "pizza" you speak of did not lead you to such circumstances. For this is no mere dream I'm afraid. Do not freight however -- I intend you no harm. In fact, my intentions are opposite to such a possibility." The attendant would begin; now pacing around the ship with a calm demeanor.  

"This is a plane of existence which exists between mind and matter, dream and reality, consciousness and unconsciousness. You have been summoned here because, like all others before you and like all others whom will be after you, you have business here that you may not know of. And just like the many others that have come here you possess a unique potential. It hopefully shall be my duty to guide you and that potential through the hardships that await you in the future; hardships that I look forward to seeing you overcome."

"I cannot reveal much about what your future holds in store for you. However, I will say that you may find this room to be of much importance in your future -- both near and far.

"If you are willing I, Neith, wish to assist you in the journey you have begun. You may have questions about your recently acquired ability -- your Persona, you could call it..." She would finish; pausing as she now turned to face tbe boy once more. In her hand was a singular piece of paper and if Alex were to look down he would now be greeted by a table sitting in front of him; a pen neatly positioned next to him.

"All I ask is that you sign this; accepting responsibility for what will transpire within your future."

With that Neith would set the paper next to him; beginning to float in the air once more as she silently anticipated his response.
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: A Velvet Sea [Alex]   A Velvet Sea [Alex] EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 11:39 pm

As she would pace around the ship, his head would follow her. Listening to what she said, though it was almost immediatly clear before she had to say anything just what this was about... This.. Gift? Curse? Blessing? Burdon? Whatever this... Thing was... It had lead him to being with the little one inside of this realm... As she mentioned that particular gift... The.. Persona, was it? He glanced down to his hand. The same hand that he had been using to summon the persona during the fight with that giant monstrosity. He could almost hear all of Ah Muzen Cab's terrible bee puns in the back of his head now.

As the table appeared, his eyes glanced the paper over a bit. He seemed less shocked than should be expected, but in truth he was.. Partially waiting something like this to come up. Well, not this exactly, but... That usual moment where the hero is given a spiel about the burden he carries. His eyes stared at the paper for a moment, before looking up to her. He opened his mouth to speak, and after a breif pause, spoke directly, softly, and... A bit ashamed.

"Are.. You entirely sure you want to aid me? I mean... Out of... Everyone else with this gift... I'm probably your weakest choice... I'm.. Not really the hero type... I'm more of the... Sit in his room all day... Just doing homework type..." Looking down and somewhat mumbling as he added, "I can barely even converse with people... Let alone fight those... What did that guy call them...Shadows? If it wasn't for Rita I probably would have cowered in fear..." Despite the words, the expression on his face remained calm.
Back to top Go down
Sheepzami Sheephara

Sheepzami Sheephara

PostSubject: Re: A Velvet Sea [Alex]   A Velvet Sea [Alex] EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 12:04 am

Neith couldn't help but frown a bit upon hearing Alex's response. It didn't seem like he was denying her offer, which was good news, however he did seem doubtful that he was worthy of it. However, this was not a major-setback. While the choice was ultimately up to Alex the girl herself could still offer guidance and this scenario was no exception.

"Just because you are doesn't mean you have to be, does it?"

"You possess an extraordinary potential, though you may realize it not. For if you were not worthy of being a guest in this room you would have never discovered such a gift nor would we be having this discussion right now." Neith spoke calmly without hesitation; crossing her arms and sighing.

"Not everyone can stand up to a challenge when they first face it. Sometimes, one must rely on their bonds and friends. That doesn't mean that the result will always be the same however. You were confronted with an unfamiliar scenario; any helplessness there is not your fault to blame. And even if it was that does not mean that a mistake or failure can not be righted."

"It is, however, your choice. You do not have to sign the contract. Before you make your decision you should remember though that even the most weak and feeble whisper can transform itself into a thundering roar. And you, whether you acknowledge it or not, are far more than a mere whisper."

Strength -- Inspiration:
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: A Velvet Sea [Alex]   A Velvet Sea [Alex] EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 12:29 am

He listened to her speech, before reaching to the pen. He held it for a moment as he mulled things over. Her speech has moved him, that was sure. After all, she is right. Even the meek may become something great. It was something told time and time again throughout history, through media. He smirked a little as a terrible anime quote rang through his head. "...If I can't believe in myself... I'll just have to believe in the you that believes in the me..."

..Believing in you... You could almost feel Rita telling you to do it. She was the strong one.. Her and that one guy who had already faced shadows before. If he turned this down, he knew she would never let him live it down. He signed the paper with no hesitation, at that. His name, in bold and cursive text, Alexander Takumi Michaels. He sat the pen down, before looking up at Neith. His jaw hung open, but it took a long time for words to come.
"...I hope you don't regret this... I... Honestly don't know what I'm doing... But if you need my power... I guess... Its what I'm meant to do... Miss Neith...
Back to top Go down
Sheepzami Sheephara

Sheepzami Sheephara

PostSubject: Re: A Velvet Sea [Alex]   A Velvet Sea [Alex] EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 12:47 am

"Then, by my master's long nose, I swear to guide you with the best of my capabilities."

With that a smile would appear once more on Neith's face as the boy's vision would begin to fade once more. Darkness would slowly and surely appear before him as he drifted back off to a deep slumber away from the room; the world around him fading away as he slowly would begin to return to his previous and dreamless state.

"Whenever you're ready you may return to this place through a blue door. To my knowledge they're scattered across the region you call home. Please, feel free to visit whenever you wish. The services of this realm will be now fully open to you as a guest of this room." Neith would speak; placing a strange-looking key in his hand. Though he needed it not to access the room she still did so regardless; as a sort of symbolic reminder that he was welcome. With that he would fall back into slumber -- Neith remaining in the room alone as she pondered over what the future had in store for her guest.

~Topic End~
A Velvet Sea [Alex] Avatar115Philemon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Velvet Sea [Alex]   A Velvet Sea [Alex] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Velvet Sea [Alex]
Page 1 of 1