Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
New Age Liberators. (Lupin/Gidd/Open to Playhouse members) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
New Age Liberators. (Lupin/Gidd/Open to Playhouse members) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
New Age Liberators. (Lupin/Gidd/Open to Playhouse members) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
New Age Liberators. (Lupin/Gidd/Open to Playhouse members) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
New Age Liberators. (Lupin/Gidd/Open to Playhouse members) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
New Age Liberators. (Lupin/Gidd/Open to Playhouse members) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
New Age Liberators. (Lupin/Gidd/Open to Playhouse members) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
New Age Liberators. (Lupin/Gidd/Open to Playhouse members) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
New Age Liberators. (Lupin/Gidd/Open to Playhouse members) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

New Age Liberators. (Lupin/Gidd/Open to Playhouse members)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

New Age Liberators. (Lupin/Gidd/Open to Playhouse members) Empty
PostSubject: New Age Liberators. (Lupin/Gidd/Open to Playhouse members)   New Age Liberators. (Lupin/Gidd/Open to Playhouse members) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 7:36 am

Lupin was just minding his own business, just exploring the Playhouse with Triboulet out trying to understand the building. Lupin wants to know everything about this building. What unusual secrets does it hold? Lupin just kept walking through its halls and keep ending up back in the main room which has a bar. Lupin has plenty of questions running through his mind at the moment. Lupin then turned to Triboulet. "So Triboulet what's your take on this building." Triboulet justed shrugged as he said to Lupin. "Tempo I am a manifestation of your psyche, I share the same knowledge as you, why would I know anything else."

Lupin then crossed his arms at Triboulet. "My god your a lazy persona." Triboulet then retorted back by saying. "Well I am not exactly feeling great with recent events, and I know you're not feeling happy about them either. I am starting to wonder why you keep coming back here?" Lupin then responded while sitting down on of the bar stools. "If the government is doing bad shit, I need to help the victims out, I can't just sit by idly while bad things keep unfurling around me." Lupini's current body language is implying that he wants to move around a ton. He keeps fidgetting in his stool. What to do What to do.
Back to top Go down
Giddthedevil

Giddthedevil

PostSubject: Re: New Age Liberators. (Lupin/Gidd/Open to Playhouse members)   New Age Liberators. (Lupin/Gidd/Open to Playhouse members) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 5:05 pm

"And then I guess I should take a right here...?" Gidd looked at a picture on his phone, that of a map he was given along with 2 others a while back instructing them to come to a secret location after they barely survived being attacked by a monster. Gidd had been putting going there off for some time now, but he finally gathered the nerve to do so and started following the map. Unfortunately Gidd has many weaknesses, one of which is cartography and he was fairly certain he had been going in circles for a while now but was too stubborn to admit it to himself.

"I really wish I knew what I was looking for to..."
He muttered to himself. To him the city alleys and streets all looked identical, especially at this hour. As he continued to walk around lost, he reminisced about that night when he was attacked and how he awoke to that mysterious power. "Persona...? Hm..." The main reason he was even searching for this mystery place is to see if he could get any answers on what that was.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: New Age Liberators. (Lupin/Gidd/Open to Playhouse members)   New Age Liberators. (Lupin/Gidd/Open to Playhouse members) EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 9:32 am

Lupin was doing some stretches as he said to Triboulet. "Well I am bored, I am gonna get some fresh air." Lupin then decided to step outside and stretch a little. As Lupin stepped out and the let the night area consumed him, he noticed someone walking around, it was Gidd from his Awakening Since the two were right in front of the playhouse Lupin decided to stay somewhat quiet. Lupin then raised his arms up to try and grabs Gidd's attention. "Hey buddy, over here." Lupin would then point to the entrance of the playhouse and would go inside if he got Gidd's attention.

After he got inside with Gidd, Lupin would begin to speak. "High remember me?We both fought a giant demon with my buddy Shin." Lupin was happy to see Gidd come along, it felt nice seeing another familar face show up.
Back to top Go down
Giddthedevil

Giddthedevil

PostSubject: Re: New Age Liberators. (Lupin/Gidd/Open to Playhouse members)   New Age Liberators. (Lupin/Gidd/Open to Playhouse members) EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 6:00 pm

"And then I take a right.... here!" Gidd turned a corner, only to be met by the same buildings he had passed by before, for around the fourth time now. "Argh! This is bull!" He swore like a sailor as he angrily studied the map on his phone one last time.

As he was making a fool of himself he heard a voice call out to him. He turned to meet this mystery person and was met with someone vaguely familiar but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. The person then commented that they met on that night and it came back to him. "Oh hey! You're..." Gidd made a quick process of elimination in his head. This person mentioned a Shin as being there on that night, meaning this person had to be... "Lupin. Right...? How've you been since that night?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: New Age Liberators. (Lupin/Gidd/Open to Playhouse members)   New Age Liberators. (Lupin/Gidd/Open to Playhouse members) EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 11:32 pm

Lupin seemed somewhat annoyed at the fact that Gidd used Lupin's real name, but Lupin thought what damage is there, no one else is here to his knowledge. So he is probably fine for the most part, Lupin would then answer Gidd's question. "Yep it's me Lupin, but when we are in terrorist outfits I am called Tempo, Can't go running around with people knowing who I am. I have been fine but the Playhouse is down a few members."

Triboulet then popped out of Lupin's skull and appeared to the two terrorists. "Hello Gidd you might remember me as the persona that sung ring of fire." Lupin then said in a somewhat concerned tone to Gidd, for the nature of what he wanted to talk about. "Gidd we have some serious stuff to talk about, This is a lot direr then either of us can Imagine, Seriously some crazy shit has been happening." Yeah this would be a lot darker then Lupin would hope. But he and Triboulet figured it would be important for Gidd to know about.
Back to top Go down
Giddthedevil

Giddthedevil

PostSubject: Re: New Age Liberators. (Lupin/Gidd/Open to Playhouse members)   New Age Liberators. (Lupin/Gidd/Open to Playhouse members) EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 4:09 pm

"A-ah I see..." Gidd felt foolish not remembering what he was about to partake in was crazy illegal. Normally he wouldn't find himself taking such a big risk, but a sense of morbid curiosity and a thirst to know what truly goes on around him overtook him. Before he could say anymore, he was caught by surprise as Lupin's persona appeared and spoke. Wait... His can talk!? Can mine talk..? He considered testing out his theory by summoning Belerophontes, but decided against it, partly because it might bring unwanted attention (Not that Lupin's persona wouldn't already attract that) but also he hadn't actually summoned his persona since that night and wasn't sure how to do so.

Not wanting to be rude, as Lupin's persona was seemingly sentient, he gave the persona a small wave as a greeting, before Lupin continued speaking. From his tone Gidd could tell that things weren't pleasant, but he put on a brave face and pushed himself deeper into this rabbit hole. "What's been happening?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: New Age Liberators. (Lupin/Gidd/Open to Playhouse members)   New Age Liberators. (Lupin/Gidd/Open to Playhouse members) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2019 8:35 am

"Great can we go inside now. We can't talk about this stuff out here." Lupin with Triboulet's help dragged Gidd to the inside of the playhouse, with or without his consent. "You might want to be in your armor, the folks here like to keep each other identities a secret." Lupin would lead Gidd to the bar area and sit him down on a stool.

"Ok your comfortable?" Lupin would briefly wait for his response."I am about to drop some heavy info on you. There is a rival terrorist organization that's been screwing around with everyone that has a nutjob called JOKER calling the shots. He got one of the members of the playhouse Yuri arrested by the cadets. And you will be horrified by what I am going to say next." Lupin took a small break to let Gidd process what he heard so far. "Ok you might not believe this but when the cadets capture a terrorist they brainwash the terrorist to serve them if you get caught and taken away by the cadets you will not walk out the same person. Yeah there the military, we aren't fighting some shitty politicians, no we are fighting an army, and I know what you're thinking why are we fighting them? Well, you know how Endymion is divided into districts? Well, there is a leader in each district has been doing some awful stuff in the background. The stuff they have been doing ranges from Cannibalism and killing off news reporters that discover the shady stuff the government does. And this on top of the fact they use demons to accomplish this shit, for all we know that big demon we fought could've been working for the government. I am going to let that info sink in for a moment. I will get you a drink." Lupin placed some money on the counter and got the first drink he could find. Lupin was just hoping Gidd would be able to process all of this. It is a bit to take in all at once. Oh well, evil never sleeps.
Back to top Go down
Giddthedevil

Giddthedevil

PostSubject: Re: New Age Liberators. (Lupin/Gidd/Open to Playhouse members)   New Age Liberators. (Lupin/Gidd/Open to Playhouse members) EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 7:30 pm

Gidd didn't put up much resistance as Lupin, or Tempo as Gidd was trying to refer to him now, dragged him into the mysterious building. The inside was far from what he expected, as Lupin led him to a very purple bar, with rows of drinks lining the shelves and a nice stained glass circle decorated the center. As Lupin led him further in Triboulet gave Gidd a quick warning to disguise himself. While Gidd had no experience disguising himself at will, he was happy to discover it took little more than a thought to morph his outfit into the bronze armor from before.

Both Lupin and Gidd sat themselves down on bar stools, with Gidd grabbing the excess of his cape and putting it on his lap as to not sit on it, but also to not have passers-by behind him trip on it. With barely a moment to take in the rest of his surroundings, Lupin started his info dump on Gidd. He was able to get the gist of the troubles befalling the organization, but a lot of that was overshadowed by the crushing realization of how stupidly dangerous this whole mess was. Rival factions, fighting the military, all the horrible war crimes and shady government dealings, it was all terrifying to Gidd. He took a moment to let everything sink in so he could make a decision.

"T-that... is quite a lot to take in. Anyone in their right mind would leave and try to avoid ever getting involved." Gidd paused for a moment and chose his next words carefully. "But now that I know all these awful things are happening, no... these things have been happening right under everyone's noses, if I chose to ignore this, I'll never live it down! I'll never be able to live a normal life again without fearing every dark corner around me. At least here I feel like I'd be safer and maybe even able to make a difference. So... what can I do to help?"

As he finished talking he noticed that at some point someone had left him a small glass of water. Feeling a tad parched he took a swig of the glass only to be met with a bitter taste and a warm feeling running down his throat. He coughed for a few seconds before turning to Lupin. "W-was that vodka...?" It seemed that no one here cared about the legal drinking age.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: New Age Liberators. (Lupin/Gidd/Open to Playhouse members)   New Age Liberators. (Lupin/Gidd/Open to Playhouse members) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 12:19 am

Unison walked in about then, she had been exploring the place for a while now, to learn more about it and how they could make use of the place, and as she returned to the main room she noticed Tempo and someone new had gotten here in the time she was exploring, Walking over she looked to Tempo and nodded then to the new person, the armor....so many seemed to have armor like that...it wasn't the first time she seen someone with a mask that was armor, she wondered if they would be like the others though. "Hello Tempo...I assume this person with you is a new member?" she asked as she looked to the armored figure.

Unison's mask was simply a series of belts that covered every inch of her body, wrapped and clasped tight around her, not even her mouse nose or eyes were visible, and atop that her body was covered with a Gossamer White Veil hiding draped over top, though she was rather easily the shortest in the room, at least without the little goat demon of a host being there. though her voice sounded like many speaking at once, clearly through the belts covering her mouth. "Greetings to you then new Member....I am Unison" she said before looking to the drink and then to the money left on the counter.

Nodding to Tempo once more as she seen the money she commented "I am glad to see you are respecting the business of our host, thank you...however...did you make sure that our new Ally was old enough to drink? or at the very least...liked to drink alcoholic beverages?" she asked simply. as she placed some money down herself and took a glass of some of the juice that was behind the bar.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: New Age Liberators. (Lupin/Gidd/Open to Playhouse members)   New Age Liberators. (Lupin/Gidd/Open to Playhouse members) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 9:03 am

Tempo noticed Unison walk into the room, its good to see an on here, this would make Tempo's job easier. "Hey Unison this is my friend .... actually I only know his real name I don't know his alias, sorry about that part, we awakened to our persona's together, his persona Belerophontes can pack a punch. Right now I am trying to bring him up to speed about the government and the stuff you mentioned before, including the brainwashing part."

Tempo turned his attention towards Gidd. "Unison correct me if I get this wrong, the playhouse's goal is to remove these district leaders from their position to stop them from committing truly horrific crimes and bring them to justice." Lupin said this with a sense of conviction in his voice. He still couldn't believe what was happening with the cadets, the ones he met were nice people why would they support these types of people.

Now as for the money Tempo responded to Unison on the matter. "Yeah I still feel bad about the other night where I made a real nana goat out of myself." Triboulet then entered the conversation he was still there listening. "You could say that again." Tempo just to Triboulet in an angry tone. "Can it Triboulet." Triboulet then just said to Tempo "Your the one who treated the princess of the royal family like a commoner just because you didn't know she was royalty to begin with, don't go acting like your the smartest being in the universe."

Lupin shook his head as he realized he was getting sidetracked. "Sorry I just grabbed the first drink I saw and gave it to our new friend, I knew there was juice I would've grabbed that instead." Tempo then turned to Gidd. "I am sorry about that buddy." Triboulet then spoke up real quick for a moment. "Well since we are already breaking the law by existing, I doubt the legal drinking age really matters." Tempo then just got reminded of something important. "While we're on the subject of booze, I have been wanting to ask, who owns this bar?" If Lupin was going to leach food from someone he might as well figure out who.

But once again Tempo realized that's not the important thing, he turned to Gidd again. "Just take a moment for this to sink in, if you have any more questions hopefully Unison and I can help answer your questions." Lupin just relaxed in his chair while he saw the conversation play out. Triboulet dropped one more bombshell just to be mean. "Wait until he learns about the Velvet Room." Yeah this is going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Giddthedevil

Giddthedevil

PostSubject: Re: New Age Liberators. (Lupin/Gidd/Open to Playhouse members)   New Age Liberators. (Lupin/Gidd/Open to Playhouse members) EmptySun Aug 25, 2019 12:58 pm

The burning taste of alcohol was suddenly rended from Gidd's mind as he was startled by the voice (or many voices) of a new player entering the fray. At first glance Gidd likened them to a bed sheet ghost, though the veil they wore was thin enough for Gidd to make out what he assumed to be enough belts covering the person to make a JRPG protagonist blush. Gidd thought it best not to comment on his observations and instead stayed quiet and observed as Lupin introduced Gidd to the stranger, named Unison as Gidd noted. "Huh.... I guess everyone here has a nickname of sorts. I suppose I should start thinking up mine." Gidd commented to himself before thinking up various names for himself. "Spartan... Sheildbearer.... Captain Frisbee.... Actually, I like that last one"

Unfortunately, Gidd's rather ridiculous train of thought was broken as Lupin spoke up and began speaking of overthrowing the district leaders. Gidd wasn't terribly familiar with the hierarchy of Persona users in the city, but it sounded important enough to listen to. Before long though the conversation shifted to an event Gidd had no context for, though he'd definitely have to ask about it later, and then again once both Lupin and Gidd realized that alcohol wasn't the only thing on the menu. Lupin apologized, but Triboulet made a good point about legality being null in this place. "It's fine Lu- I mean... Tempo. At the very least I know there are other drinks here now."

The conversation advanced once again and eventually Lupin spoke up and asked Gidd if he had any questions. Naturally he had a million, but before he could shoot his first question, Triboulet piped up and mentioned a velvet room, leading Gidd's train of thought in a different direction. "You have a room made of velvet?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Age Liberators. (Lupin/Gidd/Open to Playhouse members)   New Age Liberators. (Lupin/Gidd/Open to Playhouse members) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Age Liberators. (Lupin/Gidd/Open to Playhouse members)
Page 1 of 1