Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Goals [Open to Playhouse] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Goals [Open to Playhouse] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Goals [Open to Playhouse] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Goals [Open to Playhouse] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Goals [Open to Playhouse] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Goals [Open to Playhouse] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Goals [Open to Playhouse] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Goals [Open to Playhouse] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Goals [Open to Playhouse] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Goals [Open to Playhouse]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshio

Yoshio

Goals [Open to Playhouse] Empty
PostSubject: Goals [Open to Playhouse]   Goals [Open to Playhouse] EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 12:15 am

That Platinum Playhouse and it's members Yuri was spending time with... He decided it was about time to actually go to the place. Nobody gave him directions, but he felt he could find it. Eventually, he came across a large, rundown looking building. He walked inside, only to see the interior holding a stark contrast to the outside appearance, seeming to be a magnificent cathedral. Beautiful stained glass decorated the walls. No one else was there, giving Yuri a feeling of unrivaled peace. He stood a by a pew, holding on to the side of it, as he inspected the structure. By the inherent nature of the Playhouse, there was only a select few individuals who could disturb this peace... Not that it would be a bad thing if they were to.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJKXURmfLrRv0xkJTZlA6zA
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Goals [Open to Playhouse]   Goals [Open to Playhouse] EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 1:54 am

Shortly after Yuri's entry, the clank of metal marked the presence of another to the Playhouse. The black-clad knight paced slowly toward the winged one marked by a cross, looking around the area. "I still have yet to learn by what logic this place twists in form..." He knocks on a few, feeling it solid, and shakes his head. From there, his attention turns to the only other figure present. "Well...welcome, 'Yuri'. If you were so brazen to hand out your true name on that night of the full moon, I would suggest you find another before you find yourself needing to give one to those that mean ill for you."
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Goals [Open to Playhouse]   Goals [Open to Playhouse] EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 2:23 am

Yuri turned his head, to see a familiar man. He was there on that night. Based on what he stated, this Playhouse apparently shifts in form? How peculiar. That knight then implied someone was on the hunt for him. "What are you referring to? I've wronged nobody. If someone means ill for me, as you say, then I'll kill them first." He meant this. Yuri suddenly remembered the reason he came here. "This is the Platinum Playhouse. I was invited here, but why? What is this association's goal?" Knowing what they aimed for would determine whether or not he'd consider himself a member. Though, they all seemed like kind people. This probably wasn't some bunch of gangsters. Yuri still just needed to know for sure. He kept his gaze straight at Revenant, awaiting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Goals [Open to Playhouse]   Goals [Open to Playhouse] EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 2:45 am

Did he really...? Revenant lets out a long sigh.
No wonder.
"Worrying propensity for murder aside...you do realise that you are now a terrorist now, do you not?" He gestures down Yuri's form with one hand, as if to indicate the armour that covers him. "This form? Your possession of a persona? It marks you as a Psyche Terrorist in the eyes of the world. Even if you do not believe yourself worthy of such a designation, the fact remains that you are now seen as an enemy both by the government and the inhabitants of this city. Most of the world believes that those with the power of you and I are an inherent evil. It is a thought the government happily maintains."

He paces down the aisle and takes a seat on one of the pews, before looking to Yuri again. "If I am to explain, the brief summary is this...the current government is responsible for crimes against its people. The District Leader for Suzie Q, as I was informed, created an environment where people ate one another. The leader for Vista Square, aside from their iron grip on the flow of information, has been responsible for causing disappearances and other ill fates in those in their employ. All while harbouring beings within their bodies that claim to be celestial as they warp their host into monstrous form. And that is just some of what is known."

"They have left a trail of bodies and twisted minds in their wake, with an apathy to innocence or guilt. It is something I and others that reside here cannot abide. So we intend to help those they have harmed and ignored...and by the end of our time, remove them from power so that they cannot so thoroughly abuse it any longer."
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Goals [Open to Playhouse]   Goals [Open to Playhouse] EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 3:35 am

That was a lot to take in. "Those 'Psyche Terrorists' I hear about... We're who they're referring to?" Yuri put his hand on his chin. "Is that so? Those are grand accusations. Though, I believe you." He stepped closer to Revenant. "I won't attack someone without being certain they committed the crimes they are accused of. However, if they are guilty of such horrible acts, I will do everything within my power to stop them." He turned his back to Revenant. 'Abuse of power is unforgivable. Corrupt authority must be destroyed. I will personally tear down each sinner from their unearned seat of power, and punish them.' "I'll join your just cause. Together we'll fight for a brighter future," Yuri said, as he turned back around, now internally regarding himself as a member of the Playhouse. "What should I call you?" Not having a name for someone was heavily inconvenient. Perhaps someone called him by it the other night, but if so, Yuri didn't hear.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Goals [Open to Playhouse]   Goals [Open to Playhouse] EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 4:10 am

The black knight tilted his head, both in seeming amusement and sheer bemusement. How someone who lived in a post-Divide world could not know what a Psyche Terrorist was - that much was a mystery to him. That said, all the same...it wasn't completely ridiculous. It wasn't like most people had seen one, let alone had an understanding of their powers.
If there were others like Yuri who had yet to discover what they were seen as, they were surely in for a rude awakening.

He shook his clear as Yuri spoke. "I would hope for no less." He turns in his place on the pew to face Yuri properly. "Call me Revenant. It is how I am known. And...you? Have you any thought on how you shall name yourself? If you care for the safety of your identity, then you ought to don a new alias swiftly."
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Goals [Open to Playhouse]   Goals [Open to Playhouse] EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 6:08 am

A Revenant... Someone who has risen from the dead to take revenge. It could have some meaning, or it could be purely because it sounded cool. Regardless, adopting an alias would be safe, however, "I decline. I will only be known as Yuri. I understand the risk and potential consequence of this decision." Playing it safe wasn't the way to go. It was to play it smart, or at least he thought. By showing no fear, and not using an alias, Yuri was convinced it would cause him to appear courageous to others. More importantly, any accomplishments he made would be credited to him, rather than an unknown individual. As he willed, his alternate appearance vanished from his body. Yuri started walking forward, saying once again "I trust your just cause" as he walked past Revenant. Without looking back, he headed out into the darkness of the Backlight.
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Goals [Open to Playhouse]   Goals [Open to Playhouse] EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 1:43 am

Bonds can be formed in the merest of moments, in the sharing of a story, in the survival of peril, or in the declaration of war.

Yuri Ivanov and Cecil Erinforth have formed a bond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goals [Open to Playhouse]   Goals [Open to Playhouse] Empty

Back to top Go down

Goals [Open to Playhouse]
Page 1 of 1