Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Follow up[Shiina] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Follow up[Shiina] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Follow up[Shiina] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Follow up[Shiina] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Follow up[Shiina] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Follow up[Shiina] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Follow up[Shiina] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Follow up[Shiina] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Follow up[Shiina] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Follow up[Shiina]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Albrecht

Albrecht

Follow up[Shiina] Empty
PostSubject: Follow up[Shiina]   Follow up[Shiina] EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 3:09 pm

Follow up[Shiina] O56non
----------------------
Follow up
----------------------

When your heart is full of hatred and anger its hard to focus. Its the kind of thing that gnaws inside you, ever reminding of the objects of your hate. One can try to distract themselves but its all temporary. Sometimes its even impossible to distract yourself because of how intense it is. It was one of those days for Albrecht, one where his anger won't let him have peace of mind, not during the Cadet meeting nor while he made his way to meet with Shiina.

It was a short walk, they were meeting behind Class 0. She wanted to discuss something. What it was he had no idea but he complied, Shiina didn't seem to be the type of person who would want to make him waste his time. So he waited, leaning against the nearest wall with the weapon case besides him. His fingers idly played with his now blond, short hair.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

Follow up[Shiina] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow up[Shiina]   Follow up[Shiina] EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 5:49 pm

Shiina was a few minutes late; that should have been expected, as she left the meeting after Albrecht and had to collect her thoughts on things afterwards as well... regardless this was important, and soon enough the knight would see Shiina's form come around the corner to behind Class Zero.

Her expression was... mixed. For one moment, she looked glad to see Albrecht there, but the other, her lips curled down into a pitiful pout. The Wild Card would jog towards Albrecht and place her hands on his shoulders as a sort of makeshift hug, though the size difference and him being sitting made it difficult to do more.

//"Albrecht, oh my goodness, I only heard in the meeting... I-I didn't want to interrupt but..."// Shiina stuttered as she tried to communicate what she wanted to say, but her worry was pretty clear as she looked at Albrecht. //"I'm... I have no words. I'm so sorry! Are you okay..?"// Naturally, she was talking about... what happened at the church. There was very little she could say about it, and she didn't want to mention it specifically just in case that would hurt Albrecht even more. As soon as she noticed how close she was, though, the Wild Card took a couple quick steps back in respect for the knight's personal space.

Follow up[Shiina] PD6tg8A

//"S-sorry... I got carried away..."//
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Follow up[Shiina] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow up[Shiina]   Follow up[Shiina] EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 1:19 am

Albrecht was a bit absent minded when Shiina had arrived. Only really noticing her when she was already standing close to him. Upon feeling the weight of someone's hand over his shoulder he was brought back to the world around him, silently he stared at Shiina's face. He had not expected that level of concern for him. It made him feel... something. Maybe he appreciated it on some level. He just kept staring for a bit, trying to process things and think how to answer.

"I'm.... fine. The news haven't been really divulged yet either." He wasn't, the anger was clear in his expressions. Not at the wild card of course but at the murderers. He shook his head. "No need to apologize. You are fine, Shiina." Albrecht fell quiet again, his head lowered while he growled to himself.

"Everyone who was present at the Church died. I was away, i know if i was around it would have not happened." Albrecht didn't exactly mourn, no shame in dying for the lord but knowing the jest escaped his grasp yet again is infuriating. That they invaded his home and killed the people there. Nothing in the city was sacred or safe. Maybe among all that rage there was even some worry for his companions and friends. "...But i'm still here to fight." He clenched his fist before looking up at the wild card again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Follow up[Shiina] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow up[Shiina]   Follow up[Shiina] Empty

Back to top Go down

Follow up[Shiina]
Page 1 of 1