Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Hi Felecia [Closed] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Hi Felecia [Closed] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Hi Felecia [Closed] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Hi Felecia [Closed] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Hi Felecia [Closed] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Hi Felecia [Closed] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Hi Felecia [Closed] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Hi Felecia [Closed] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Hi Felecia [Closed] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Hi Felecia [Closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Godai

Godai

Hi Felecia [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Hi Felecia [Closed]   Hi Felecia [Closed] EmptyThu Jun 20, 2019 9:44 pm

Hi Felecia [Closed] WnYZWHH

The Bar was seemingly empty, desolate. The metallic stools were put upside down on each side of the many tables inside the Platinum Playhouse. Though there was the lack of any living bodies inside, there would always be a certain goat-ish demon and masked Psyche-Terrorist duo lounging about and taking in the tranquil silence. But today was different; one was brooding in their chair while taking momentary sips from a glass of whisky and the other was away in the kitchen to keep their stores stocked.

The television in the corner intoned. "The Cadets managed to apprehend the Platinum Playhouse leader. Although the damage to the block is fairly extensive, there are no casualties to be reported. As of the moment, the notorious leader of the Platinum Playhouse--"

The animated screen turned into a quiet and reflective black as Mad Dog flicked a finger at the switch. It was the same thing since all morning. A huge obnoxious hurrah for catching public enemy number one. He wanted to know what the hell happened. Why was the leader of this new generation caught all of a sudden? It boggled his mind how quickly shit hit the fan. It frustrated him when no one even bothered to come by to explain, probably because of that nobody's letter. Is it no wonder why he was at his mind's wits?

Hi Felecia [Closed] ToTr3f6

Ring! Ring! Ring!

He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket before roughly dragging it out. When his eyes glanced on the Restricted call, his brow furrowed in annoyance. Who in the Hell could it be? Grudgingly, he swiped right and put the receiver to his ear. The Psyche-Terrorist rudely growled. "Who the hell is this?"

Dread would begin to pit in his stomach at the familiar sing-song voice. Oh God, why her now of all times? A woman seemed to be disgruntled as she spoke. "Oh. My. God. Is that how you say hi to people? Like, c'mon! You're not gonna have many friends, Maddy!"

The Psyche-Terrorist took one whole mouthful of whisky just for this. The surge of booze was starting to hit him just right as he muttered. "I swear to God I ain't drunk enough for this... Da' hell you want, Gossip Girl? Sorry to tell ya', but I ain't in the mood for a booty call."

"Ew, no! As if I even want to get with a mutt! Not in your lifetime! Hey, I heard you're with the Platinum Playhouse, aren't you?" The woman laughed at him through the phone. He could already imagine her twirling her hair as he narrowed his eyes.

He answered as he roughly swept his legs on top of another nearby stool. "So what if I am? What's it to ya?"

Hi Felecia [Closed] EAUzNbz

"Weeeeell... You see, I'm quite a biiiig fan of your superhero team!
I love how you guys made the Government eat shit through that broadcast earlier.
And with recent events happening--I wanna throw my lot with ya kiddies!"

"I'm hanging up." It wasn't a request: it was a declaration. Not all of the booze in this Bar was going to make it for him. He already regret having to even meet her in the first place. He would have even more reason for remorse with his phone beginning to shine. "Not if I get there first!~"

"No! Stay the fu--"

But it was too late! Before he knew it, a flash of light blinded him through his phone and he could feel a foot kicking him in the face as a woman cackled through the connection all the way. The whisky glass fell from his grip to finally shatter on the bar ground as Mad Dog let out a spew of indecipherable curses--which, of course would get the attention of a certain goat to come back to the front.

Hi Felecia [Closed] NdFbMTJ

[END]
Back to top Go down

Hi Felecia [Closed]
Page 1 of 1