Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Splish Splash [Open] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Splish Splash [Open] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Splish Splash [Open] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Splish Splash [Open] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Splish Splash [Open] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Splish Splash [Open] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Splish Splash [Open] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Splish Splash [Open] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Splish Splash [Open] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Splish Splash [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Yoshio

Yoshio

Splish Splash [Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splish Splash [Open]   Splish Splash [Open] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 8:45 pm

"Alright. Be careful not to fall." Immediately after his phone began ringing, he answered, and put it on speaker so both Shouhei and he could talk. "Yes. Anything stand out?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJKXURmfLrRv0xkJTZlA6zA
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Splish Splash [Open]   Splish Splash [Open] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2019 6:52 am

Lupin got up to the roof finally all their efforts have paid off. The three friends might actually solve a mystery. Lupin looked at the glass with excitement. Only to realize that glass was more clear on the inside than the outside. Meaning Lupin couldn't see shit.

Lupin in frustration yelled without thinking about it. "Son of a bitch"

Lupin then relayed the info to Yuri and Shouhei. "I got bad news guys the glass isn't see through on this side, I can barely make you two out from here. Even if I was right about seeing it from above there is no way I can actually see it. I am sorry guys, but I think we just wasted our time with this one. I am heading back down." Lupin then goes to back to the ladder and proceeds to go down it. "I am not getting caught by the fuzz no no no. I am outta here."

Lupin is now the ground at the bottom of the ladder.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Splish Splash [Open]   Splish Splash [Open] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2019 6:02 pm

Splish Splash [Open] - Page 3 Lupin11

“...Well that’s a bust.  Unfortunate,” Shouhei really did want something exciting to happen, but it was highly doubtful that a bird’s eye view of the pool was going to magically solve the mystery.  At least Lupin had an idea, unlike him.  So he turned to Yuri.  “Any other info regardin' this mystery?  Y’all hear any clues or anything?  It’s just at the pool?”
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Splish Splash [Open]   Splish Splash [Open] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 09, 2019 11:19 am

"Yes... Unfortunate, indeed." That was quite a letdown. They couldn't lose hope, though. They'd get to the bottom of this one way or another. Probably. There could have been nothing to it just the same. "I haven't heard anything else." What the mystery could possibly be still peaked his curiosity. A hidden stash of gold? Probably not, though that was the first thing that came to mind. A ghost of someone who drowned, perhaps? It could be anything. "When I have spare time on my hands, I think I shall come back here and look around more. Now, it's rather late. I must get sleep. I'll see you two around." Unless either of them had anything else to say to him, he'd begin to leave for his dorm.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJKXURmfLrRv0xkJTZlA6zA
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Splish Splash [Open]   Splish Splash [Open] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 09, 2019 6:51 pm

Triboulet sounded annoyed by what has transpired and proceeded to complain to Lupin. "So you risked your neck for little to no result, well this is what you get for getting your hopes up." Lupin then responded to Triboulet in his head trying to stay positive. "Well we didn't get caught and now we know to get something that might let us see from above from one of our friends, it's not all bad plus we made up with Shouhei."

Lupin also wonders what the mysteries of the school may hold, maybe it some kind of treasure maybe its some kind of special demon, and that's why people are afraid of spreading information around. Probably the latter knowing Lupin's luck. If it is a demon it better be a strong one to test my might Lupin thought to himself. Maybe the Mysteries might lead to the diary of those who responsible for the divide, maybe even recount the events of how Isla supposedly saved Endymion, Maybe the principal secret stash of cocaine the possibilities are endless.

Lupin figured he had experienced enough for one day and decides to head back into his dorm. Not before saying goodbye to his friends. "At the risk of sounding like a wuss, heading off to bed does sound like a good idea, good night you two." Lupin starts to head bed unless Shouhei or Yuri wanted to say anything more on the subject.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Splish Splash [Open]   Splish Splash [Open] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 09, 2019 9:32 pm

“Keep your ears open, and lemme know if ya find anythin’ out.  I’d like to help out regardin’ these mysteries.  Night fellas,” Shouhei waved his hand behind him as he headed back to the pool, finally able to get some nice and quiet lounging done.  Also he was glad that Yuri had indirectly helped him to form a proper relationship with Lupin.  Not a bad night.
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Splish Splash [Open]   Splish Splash [Open] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 1:29 am

The moonlight shines down upon three Travelers, intertwined in their course for the evening. Engaged in a purpose they trek on, scouting for reason, searching for answers. And what they find was between them all along.

Shouhei Kagawa of the Hanged Man and Lupin Topplson of the Fool have established a bond...

Lupin Topplson of the Fool and Yuri Ivanov of the Tower have strengthened their bond to Rank 2.

Yuri Ivanov of the Tower and Shouhei Kagawa can feel themselves grow closer...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splish Splash [Open]   Splish Splash [Open] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Splish Splash [Open]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3