Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Splish Splash [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Splish Splash [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Splish Splash [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Splish Splash [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Splish Splash [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Splish Splash [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Splish Splash [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Splish Splash [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Splish Splash [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Splish Splash [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshio

Yoshio

Splish Splash [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splish Splash [Open]   Splish Splash [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2019 7:49 pm

"Alright, sounds good. I'll be there." Lupin then brought up something quite intriguing. "I've heard mention of that as well, though there doesn't seem to be anything off about this pool." Yuri gazed about the room. There was nothing out of the ordinary he could spot, and the water itself felt like absolutely normal pool water. "I'd like to investigate it with you both. I'd so so on my own, regardless." If there was a mystery, Yuri was sure as heck gonna get to the bottom of it. He hated not knowing things, especially if someone else didn't want him to know.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJKXURmfLrRv0xkJTZlA6zA
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Splish Splash [Open]   Splish Splash [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2019 8:04 pm

“Eh… I’m sure ya prob’ly noticed, Yuri, but I ain’t much of a detective,” Shouhei slowly waded through the pool closer to the pair.  A grin began to light up his features.  “I’d be damned if I wasn’t interested though.”
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Splish Splash [Open]   Splish Splash [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2019 8:57 am

"Sweet that's settled then where should we start? Do you guys have any other leads, because all I got is this pool." Lupin crossed his arms and start to look disappointed. He just got his team together and now they have to stop. Just my luck Lupin thought to himself. Lupin starts looking around the pool area trying to find something off about it. That's when Lupin had a strange idea. He noticed the pool had a glass roof. Lupin then decided to share his idea with his buddies.

"Guys I got a crazy idea that might help us figure out the mystery. Hear me out when most people investigate choose to look around like what Yuri just did. Do you two see the glass roof above us what if one of us goes on the roof and take a look at the pool from a birds eye's view like maybe we need to think outside the box for this one." Lupin wasn't sure about Yuri physical state but he knows Shouhei didn't smell good, no he smells like liquor the scent revolted Lupin but whatever he has a lifestyle Lupin has his. So Lupin had gone to the only logical conclusion he would have to go up there. "You guys don't have to do it if you don't want to which is why I am volunteering to do it since I can go to high places."

Lupin is now awaiting they're answer.
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Splish Splash [Open]   Splish Splash [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2019 2:39 pm

That wasn't a bad idea. Perhaps that would give them some sort of clue. "That may provide us a lead. Though, do you mean to say you'll bounce up there with your pogo stick?" Perhaps he meant he was good at climbing, though that would be dangerous to attempt. Anyways, "That could be the answer, but access is probably restricted. It is night, though if someone sees us we may have some trouble on our hands." Shouhei probably would be against that risk, given his previous experience with Lupin.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Splish Splash [Open]   Splish Splash [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2019 10:18 am

“...Are ya fuckin’ for real,” Shouhei raised an eyebrow at Lupin before hefting himself slowly out of the pool.  If his newfound friends noticed, numerous surgical scars lined his shoulders and biceps, but he didn’t care about that at the moment.  Normally he would though, blame the alcohol.  

“I know you’re tryin’ to be a pal in this mystery, but I ain’t gonna lie… judgin’ from my past experience with ya, your track record concernin’ rooftops ain’t exactly stellar, Lupin,” Shouhei wobbled a bit on his feet.  

“I’d offer to go up there myself, but I ain’t personally down for climbin’ up there, or gettin’ caught either.  I ain’t dressed for the occasion on top’a that.”  Also he was under the influence.  Shouhei preemptively tottered over on towards the sports bag he brought.

“Just… do your best up there, without usin’ your pogo stick Lupin.  And know that if I hear anything involvin’ trouble I’m hoofin’ it.  I said I’d investigate, not throw myself at the authorities, ya hear?” If he were sober, Shouhei would vehemently be opposed to this idea.  Again, blame the alcohol for reckless behavior.  Not to mention deep down he craved some sort of adrenaline inducing action, so long as he wasn’t caught.  Also, if Yuri trusted Lupin, so should he.

Shouhei started to dry himself off with the towel he brought.  Best be prepared- wet clothing was always awful in a potential chase.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Splish Splash [Open]   Splish Splash [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 2:08 am

Lupin after hearing the response said "Yes I am Fecking serious that's the plan jump on onto the roof, yep that's my idea and its the only lead we got so far." Lupin seemed determined to get on that roof. Triboulet then chimes in saying in Lupin's head "So you want to go on the roof, I see nothing wrong with this."

Lupin was shocked to hear Triboulet's voice begin to chat back. "Oh hey Triboulet how is it going? Maybe I should call a friend to help." Triboulet lets out a chuckle in Lupin's head. "Ok sport who are calling." Triboulet being apart of Lupin's thoughts knows the people he was planning to talk to. "Okay Lupin two things. One friend a is a super busy person I doubt she will be here she would be doing cadet stuff and as for friend b, she might already be asleep. Lupin might as well present the choice to his friends to see what they think.

Before Lupin went to do that he noticed what appears to be scars on Shouhei's body. Lupin looked somewhat horrified. "Oh my god look at those abs Lupin he can help you carry supplies I mean this guy is swole as hell." Lupin a little upset at Triboulet's lack of concern. "Not the time right now Triboulet, I need to make sure the gardening club isn't still after me." Triboulet responded in an annoyed tone. "Ok fine sorry for looking on the bright side. Geez." Lupin wanting t know more asked Shouhei about his scars/

"Hey Shouhei what's up with the scars have you been in a fight recently? oh, shoot is those gardening kids." Lupin in the second half of the piece of dialogue said it with a concerned voice. Whatever Shouhei's response was Lupin had other things to talk about.

Lupin was shocked to hear that he should climb up without using his pogo stick. "Shouhei how else I am supposed to get up there. We are on the verge of solving a mystery which just needs this extra step." Lupin decides now is a good time to present a choice. "Ok guys I got three ideas about how we should go about this. One we could see if a friend of mine Lisa is here she is a cadet so maybe she has special privileges not granted to us normies she often trains in this gym. Two we could call up another friend of my Mallory who could invent something for us to see the pool from above. Or three I can try to bounce up on the roof and use my phone to take a picture with my phone or something, I am just listing out the ways we can see this pool from above. There has got to be a way to solve this befuddling mystery. If guys can agree on something we might be on our way" Lupin is now awaiting a decision from these two. We got this Lupin thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Splish Splash [Open]   Splish Splash [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:11 am

From the way Shouhei was speaking, it seemed like he was drunk. What was the drinking age in Endymion? It didn't matter. "If you don't want to risk getting in trouble, don't head up there. We don't all need to go." Only one of them would need to. Or so one might say. If there was a clue up there, he should see it himself. He was the smartest, and if he didn't investigate, whoever did might not find the answer.

Bringing a cadet into this would probably hinder them, unless it was someone Lupin could really count on being buddy-buddy with. If his cadet friend declined, then they might be all "And you'd better not go up there yourself!" "I don't think contacting the cadet would be a good idea. That would just bring attention we'd want to avoid in the first place. Assuming they did accept, it wouldn't change what we see when we are up there. It's a risk we won't gain from." Was that Mallory an engineer? That could prove useful, but not much more than taping a camera to a toy helicopter. Anyways, "We'd only have to do something extravagant if we didn't find anything here and now. Let's look around for a staircase or ladder." Of course there would be one or the other, though it may be locked. That would be unfortunate.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Splish Splash [Open]   Splish Splash [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:25 am

“...I’ll tell ya ‘bout the scars some other time, Lupin,” Shouhei quickly put on his track jacket to cover his body.  Thankfully Yuri seemed to be the voice of reason between the three and offered solid sounding advice at how to best handle the situation.  “Yeah, yeah, my guy Yuri knows what’s up.  Literally and figuratively, yeah.  I say Lupin doesn’t use a pogo stick to get up the roof.”
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Splish Splash [Open]   Splish Splash [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:50 am

Lupin liked the idea of a ladder it was such a simple idea why didn't he think of it himself. Lupin then started to wonder where they can find one. That's when he remembered something that caused him so much grief the shed. Lupin then proceeds to ask Shouhei something. "Hey Shouhei quick question did they ever retrived the shed items from the gym I know one of them was a ladder. if they haven't moved it yet I think we found the solution to our problem. Its a fairly big ladder too do you mind helping me carrying it outside. But before we do one thing."

Lupin closed all of the fingers on his hand except one. The pinkie finger. "I want you to promise me you won't tell Issac or the other cadets that I did the shed thing. There is a guy running around in the school wearing a mask and I don't want to be caught up with that part of the drama I don't want cadets trying to kill because they think I was wearing a mask or something scary like that." Lupin hoped Shouhei would agree to this but will ultimately understand if he doesn't.

Lupin then turned to Yuri and said "Yeah that's was a mess. The shed thing. But hey it helped in the long run right?" Lupin has a neutral look on his face, He isn't sure what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Splish Splash [Open]   Splish Splash [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 4:23 am

“...I don’t do pinkie promises,” Shouhei dismissively waved away Lupin’s pinkie pointing hand.  “My word’s my bond, and another reason why ya pissed me off when ya lied to me… speakin’ of which, if I hear that masked guy was actually you, I might hafta renege on our truce.”

While he didn’t have any proof on that statement, he had a strong inclination Lupin was lying to him.  Again.  

“Anyway I can assure ya I won’t tell any other Cadet about what happened that day, because I’m pretty sure Isaac knows what happened.  Besides, nobody got hurt… except for that weirdo from the gardenin’ club.  No harm no foul I guess.”  Shouhei brusquely clapped his hands together in preparation.  “Yeah, yeah, ya need some muscle to carry the ladder.  Don’t hurt yourself Lupin, I’ll go get it.”

Last edited by juantamad on Mon May 06, 2019 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Splish Splash [Open]   Splish Splash [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 4:13 am

"Perhaps. As long as we discover something on the roof." Otherwise it just would have been a bunch of suckiness that resulted in suckiness. Whatever, that was the past. What matters is the present and future. Yuri followed Shouhei to the door. "I'll help you carry it." Shouhei was definitely strong enough to do so on his own, but most ladders are still really heavy. Wait, why did the gardening club have a ladder, anyways? The question nagged him, though he refrained from asking. No one else probably knew either, so there'd be no point in asking. Yuri turned around. "Come on, Lupin. You remember where exactly you set it, yes? Show us."
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Splish Splash [Open]   Splish Splash [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 8:13 am

"I sure do Yuri just under the bleachers." Lupin leads the way to the gym area taking note of the hard wooden floor. Lupin warned the other two. "Guys watch out Lisa might be here we don't want to disrupt her if she is here." Lupin looked around to see if there is anyone there. Unless he missed something the coast was clear. "If Lisa is here buddy your fucked." Triboulet said in a concerned tone.

Lupin got to the bleachers went behind them like a couple planning on smooching. "Now where did I put it." after searching around for a little bit and almost starting a chainsaw in the process nearly doing some damage Lupin came back out. Dragging the ladder with him. "I forgot that I placed a chainsaw in there as well but here we go, boys, the answer to our problem." Lupin pulled out a white extendable ladder which would surely land anyone on the pool roof. Lupin starts to lift and tells the other in an excited but quiet voice. "Woo hee boys can help me carry this." Lupin looks ecstatic to where this will go.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Splish Splash [Open]   Splish Splash [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 6:23 pm

“How did… nobody notice… you haulin’ all this stuff away in the first place,” Shouhei groaned as he helped Lupin haul the ladder.  As a show of wanting to put in his own work, Shouhei took the entire ladder to himself and wouldn’t let the others help.  “Just lemme do the heavy liftin’.  You can do the harder job and sneak up the roof and look around.  Me and Yuri can keep watch at the bottom, yeah?”
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Splish Splash [Open]   Splish Splash [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 9:31 pm

That was rather kind of Shouhei to carry it all himself. "I'd like to inspect the roof myself, as well. Though it may be preferable for two of us to stay on the ground. If someone approaches, we could act like we were just having a conversation, and deny knowing where the ladder came from." Yuri made his way back to the pool building and started scuffing the dirt. He eventually declared "The ground here is solid enough." Yuri pulled out a flip phone. "Hey, Lupin, let's exchange numbers. If we talk over speaker we won't have to shout to communicate what you find." It was obvious why they wouldn't want to be loud.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Splish Splash [Open]   Splish Splash [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 6:53 pm

Lupin noted Yuri's flip phone and said with genuine interest to the phone. "Woah that's a cool looking phone you got there Mr Yuri, Sure lets exchange numbers I will call once I am top of the building. After the two exchanged numbers Lupin proceeded to climb up the ladder with Triboulet commenting on him. "Up up and away little Lupin."

Lupin got up to the roof feeling a bit cold as he was wearing shorts and it was getting close to winter. Lupin once moving forward a few steps started to call Yuri's phone and proceeds to ask him. "Hey Yuri you on speaker?" Lupin proceeds to move forward to the glass part of the roof to try and get a good look of the pool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splish Splash [Open]   Splish Splash [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Splish Splash [Open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next