Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Hunt (For Psyche Terrorists) Begins! EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Hunt (For Psyche Terrorists) Begins! EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Hunt (For Psyche Terrorists) Begins! EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Hunt (For Psyche Terrorists) Begins! EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Hunt (For Psyche Terrorists) Begins! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Hunt (For Psyche Terrorists) Begins! EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Hunt (For Psyche Terrorists) Begins! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Hunt (For Psyche Terrorists) Begins! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Hunt (For Psyche Terrorists) Begins! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Hunt (For Psyche Terrorists) Begins!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Evil_Nyanya

Evil_Nyanya

The Hunt (For Psyche Terrorists) Begins! Empty
PostSubject: The Hunt (For Psyche Terrorists) Begins!   The Hunt (For Psyche Terrorists) Begins! EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 6:59 pm

Kyouko was jogging throughout Little Tokyo with the expression on her face being bored and dull as usual. She did routine exercises as well as her training in martial arts to give her further exercise and also to make sure that the parts of her body that she hit people with weren't the only parts of her body that she was conditioning.
However, it also doubled as a way for Kyouko to search the place for any possible Psyche Terrorists. Not because she wanted to be a cadet, or not because she wanted to bring them to justice, or not even because she wanted to join them... No. She wanted to fight a Psyche Terrorist because she wanted to show that normal people could be strong too... that and the fact that she just enjoyed fighting in general.

But as Kyouko became fatigued from her jogging she finally decided to take a break and decided to walk up to a nearby Japanese food stall and get something to eat. After grabbing some chicken gyozas from the stall she headed over to a nearby bench and began eating, letting out a sigh as she thought to herself: "Y'know... I wonder if I followed a Cadet around I could fight a Psyche Terrorist... I mean, if they were getting beat by them and I came in and saved 'em that'd probably give me a BUNCH of instant street cred..." she sighed again after thinking this though. "Fat chance of THAT happening though..." she muttered as she began munching on the next gyoza.
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (For Psyche Terrorists) Begins!   The Hunt (For Psyche Terrorists) Begins! EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 10:44 pm

Moth was out on the town today, feeling cooped up in this false body was bad enough without being cooped up in that silly apartment she'd inherited from her other self. Little Tokyo was a nice change from Vista Square. She liked the easy going vibe the place had, while still bustling at the same time. She had a feeling like anything could happen in this place. And it probably could, especially with one of the District Leaders still in charge of this area. New Camera jostling on it's strap as she walked, Miss Moth observed the sights and sounds of the place.

As she was walking past a bench, she heard a slight voice say "fat chance of THAT happening though..." Sera raised an eyebrow, looking at the person sitting there eating Gyoza. The dumplings looked good, actually...

Moth decided spontaneously to take this opportunity to introduce herself to a stranger. That always made for an interesting day. Leaning over the back of the bench, looking down on the girl, Sera cocked her head to the side and asked curiously, "Fat chance of what happening?"
Back to top Go down
Evil_Nyanya

Evil_Nyanya

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (For Psyche Terrorists) Begins!   The Hunt (For Psyche Terrorists) Begins! EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 4:44 am

As she chewed on the gyoza that was in her mouth, Kyouko saw a head from behind and above her suddenly appear and question what her slims chances were about. "GYAH!" she shouted before springing up from the bench and turning around in a Taekwondo stance, gyoza still in her mouth as it muffled her shout with the only auidble sound being: "DSHTSNKUPSHPLK-" before she swallowed the gyoza in her mouth and decided to reattempt her message.

"Don't sneak up on people like that!" she told the person as she relaxed her stance and took a deep breath. "You scared the crap outta me... whaddya want?" she asked as she began pinching the bridge of nose in disbelief of what had just happened, completely failing to answer the question that made her jump so much in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Tamsin Ferrell

Tamsin Ferrell

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (For Psyche Terrorists) Begins!   The Hunt (For Psyche Terrorists) Begins! EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 7:56 pm

The reaction to her question made Moth highly amused, though she did her best not to let it effect the neutral face she was showing at the moment. She kept her perch, leaning forward on her elbows over the back of the seat as she studied the now very upright, very tense, girl that was standing in front of her.

"I was just curious what you were looking for. You seemed certain that whatever it is wasn't going to happen. But Endymion is a city full of all kinds of possibilities. I suppose I was just curious, and felt like butting in. So, will you answer my question?" She asked pleasantly, with a small contented smile placed precariously on her face. It was increasingly fun, Moth was deciding, to pick on humans when they were repressing their emotions - which was basically all the time.
Back to top Go down
Evil_Nyanya

Evil_Nyanya

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (For Psyche Terrorists) Begins!   The Hunt (For Psyche Terrorists) Begins! EmptyThu Apr 25, 2019 7:43 pm

"Ummmm-" Kyouko looked Moth up and down, her eye observing her whilst the other was kept hidden by a fringe. Though the eyepatch underneath was still there. She didn't really know what to say; if she told this person there might be a chance they actually HELP her but at the same time they might just call her crazy or report her to the cadets or police. If she DIDN'T tell her... well her chances of finding a Psyche Terrorist were pretty slim already. In the end, she decided to compromise by telling her the answer to her question, but none of the context behind it.

Kyouko shrugged and told them: "Well, the thing that probably isn't gonna happen is me finding a Cadet getting beat up by a Psyche Terrorist, and me beating up that Psyche Terrorist and saving the Cadet in the process... getting some good street cred." she told her. "But I doubt that'll happen." A few seconds lingered as she quickly pointed at Moth and corrected herself "And NOT because the Psyche Terrorist would beat me."
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (For Psyche Terrorists) Begins!   The Hunt (For Psyche Terrorists) Begins! EmptyThu Apr 25, 2019 8:08 pm

Moth laughed a little at the other girl's response. How amusing, this girl thinking she could take on a Psyche Terrorist and win. The statement wasn't silly if she was a psyche terrorist, but then she'd be a different kind of silly for admitting it to a bystander. Still, regardless of the stupidity of the notion, Miss Moth had to admit the girl had spunk.

She shifted her weight so that her chin was propped on one hand. "A few things you should know if that's your plan. Being a Psyche Terrorist at all will get you arrested. Fighting a psyche terrorist means you have to have powers, which makes you a psyche terrorist. Which means the only cred you'd get by fighting one in the presence of a Cadet - assuming you weren't cremated in the process - would be getting arrested by the Cadet yourself." She giggled a little, looking amused. "Have to admire your spunk though." she added, coming around to sit on the bench beside the unattended plate of Gyoza.

"So, are you a kid with no idea what they are talking about with delusions of grandeur, or are you a psyche terrorist who is really bad at keeping your identity a secret?" She asked with a small, but devious smile.[/color]

Last edited by Steele on Tue May 21, 2019 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evil_Nyanya

Evil_Nyanya

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (For Psyche Terrorists) Begins!   The Hunt (For Psyche Terrorists) Begins! EmptyTue May 21, 2019 11:21 am

"NAH!" Kyouko snapped, almost instinctively to being told that she would have powers if she were to be fighting a psyche terrorist "Sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you." after a moments pause she explained why she had reacted so aggressively "But I KNOW that I can beat one. I know it. And even if I do just end up just finishing one off that a cadet was fighting and they try to arrest then... maybe I'll just take on the cadet too! Basically the same thing, only difference is Cadets are licensed... and stuff."

"But I hate that everyone thinks that psyche terrorists are these.... "Gods among men" and that they can't do anything to stop them. I mean I know the cadets are there but they're basically glorifying fighting fire with fire! If someone could take one of 'em down, someone who was just a normal person; people would know that they aren't so tough." she sighed "Sorry, I just get really worked up about this." she grabbed another gyoza and munched it down after finishing her sentence.

However as she was chewing she suddenly realized something: this person seemed to be reacting EXTREMELY calmly to Kyouko telling them her (what some would consider suicidal) plan; furthermore if fighting another psyche terrorist meant that she would be likely to be one herself why hadn't this person thought about reporting them to the cadets or the police? She swallowed her mouthful before staring at Moth "You... seem to understand a lot about this. And be pretty calm talking about it." she pointed out "Are you one yourself? Or do you know where I can find one?" she asked calmly, whilst keeping her guard up.
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (For Psyche Terrorists) Begins!   The Hunt (For Psyche Terrorists) Begins! EmptyTue May 21, 2019 8:16 pm

This person really didn't seem to know what they were talking about, but the conviction was there. Moth could see now it wasn't about bravado --well it was-- but there was also a note of concern for people. It was probably true that if the populace rose up against psyche terrorists they would win. Enough kitchen knives and pitchforks would kill terrorists, powers or no powers. But That wasn't really the conflict here in Endymion was it? Still, couldn't expect an average teenager to know that. Moth had hoped that this person might have some kind of information, but it seemed like they were just a space cadet after all. All the better for them, she supposed.

"Knowing things is my business." Moth replied easily. Ofcourse she was prepared for this question. "I'm not a terrorist, but they exist in my city and I hear things. I pay attention. I don't have to see monsters or the powers of these people in order to see the *people* for what they are. Powers or no powers, people are all the same. They chase things, they hide things, they protect things."

Moth placed her hands on the camera hanging at her neck, and lifted it, snapping a picture of Kyouko with her mouth full of gyoza. "I'd be careful thinking things like 'all psyche terrorists are evil.' There are as many shades of grey in their world as there are in yours. Because it's the same world. You'd do well to remember that."

Moth let her camera dangle, and put her free arm over the back of the seat. "What's your name, reckless girl?"
Back to top Go down
Evil_Nyanya

Evil_Nyanya

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (For Psyche Terrorists) Begins!   The Hunt (For Psyche Terrorists) Begins! EmptyTue May 28, 2019 2:23 pm

"Your city?" Kyouko asked, with a confused expression on her face a she looked Moth up and down "Well, that's basically what I'm trying to prove; a psyche terrorist is still a person, and even if they do have powers they can still be beaten just like anyone else. I know that not all of them are evil (probably) but- Hey! Did you just take a picture of me?"

Kyouko frowned at Moth whilst crossing her arms "You're meant to give your name first before asking someone else's." she stated. Refusing to answer Moth's question as she awaited an answer from her.
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (For Psyche Terrorists) Begins!   The Hunt (For Psyche Terrorists) Begins! EmptyTue May 28, 2019 8:27 pm

Moth laughed a little at the girl's response. Right back around to her original point. Well, had to give her points for being stubborn. Follow through counted for something, after all. She also refused to answer with her name until Moth supplied hers. So she dusted off the civilian name she was born with and offered it up to the girl, still smiling at her bemusedly.

The Hunt (For Psyche Terrorists) Begins! 312full
"Serabella Jensen, Private Investigator, at your service."

The tone she used was an amused one of introduction, and she pulled a business card from a pocked of her coat and held it out. "Cam Jensen Investigations" it read. "If you ever suspect someone of being a psyche terrorist, be sure to hire me to find out." She chuckled a little.
Back to top Go down
Evil_Nyanya

Evil_Nyanya

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (For Psyche Terrorists) Begins!   The Hunt (For Psyche Terrorists) Begins! EmptyTue May 28, 2019 8:46 pm

"AH-HA!" Kyouko almost sprang up from her seat in excitement as she took the card "So you're looking for Psyche Terrorists, too; you're an investigator so you'd be looking for them too right???" she asked excitedly "Do you have any info, have you got any leads?" she asked; clearly excited to know

"I'm Kyouko Tachibana Hyoujin. Koko for short. Though a lot of people call me by one of my names: my first one, my middle one, my sur one. Any will do." she told Moth or "Serabella" as she knew her, pointing to herself with her thumb. "I'll be sure to hire you! I can't wait!!!" she exclaimed, shaking Moth's hand excitedly. "So, anything you know so far?" she asked as she tucked the business card into her wallet carefully.
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (For Psyche Terrorists) Begins!   The Hunt (For Psyche Terrorists) Begins! EmptyTue May 28, 2019 9:03 pm

Moth's face became a little bit serious as Kyouko asked her questions, clearly excited to uncover any information and continue on with this ludicrous adventure. She propped her elbow on the arm of the bench, resting her chin on her fingers and contemplated the girl. "Look, Kyouko. I understand your excitement, but I'm a professional. I don't give out information for free, and looking all over town for "a psyche terrorist" is like digging for gold in a minefield. When I said you could hire me to investigate someone, I meant a specific person who you have some legitimate reason to suspect. A class mate who says suspicious things or - I don't know - A bank teller who looks at you funny. You have to give me something to start with otherwise I'm shaking trees in a rainforest. Psyche Terrorists could be anyone. And I imagine they don't exactly take too kindly to people knowing who they are. Having a psyche terrorist's real identity is like holding a live stick of dynamite and waiting for it to go off.

You seem like a good enough kid, Kyouko. Let me give you some advice."
Moth stood up and looked at the girl with a serious expression.

The Hunt (For Psyche Terrorists) Begins! 69729
"Drop this Nonsense before you end up in a body bag."

With that she started walking away. But she stopped a few feet away. "But if you decide you do have a case for me, come to that address, I'll accept a retainer of 3k." She turned again and continued walking away. "Bye-bye, Reckless girl." She offered with a wave, not looking back.
Back to top Go down
Evil_Nyanya

Evil_Nyanya

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (For Psyche Terrorists) Begins!   The Hunt (For Psyche Terrorists) Begins! EmptyFri May 31, 2019 2:14 pm

"Oh, well if you have any tips on where to look then can I pay you for those?" Kyouko asked, still hopeful however as Sera explained that she wouldn't be able to just pin down a Psyche Terrorist without some kind of hunch or suspicion she frowned in disappointment. "Oh, well that still helps; I'll let ya know as soon as I hear about anyone suspicious!"

But before she walked off, Sera told Kyouko: "Drop this Nonsense before you end up in a body bag."[ Kyouko clenched her hand into a fist with determination as she responded "Never gonna happen. Bank on it." as Sera walked off Kyouko suddenly realized something "Heyyyy; you still have a picture of me! Could you delete that please?" she asked as she walked after Sera.
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (For Psyche Terrorists) Begins!   The Hunt (For Psyche Terrorists) Begins! EmptyFri May 31, 2019 7:39 pm

"I'm not in charge of whether you live or die, thankfully. It's your funeral." Moth shrugged as Kyouko came up behind her. She turned to face the girl, still walking, she deftly moved around a light post she couldn't possibly have seen while looking at the girl. She pulled up her camera, pushed a couple of buttons, and moved the picture out of the library to a separate drive. "There. Deleted. Happy now, Crazy girl?" She asked with a grin, letting the camera dangle again. "Anyway, good luck on your hunt." And with that said, Moth turned back around and continued walking. It would be interesting if the girl really did come around with a job for her. Assuming she survived long enough to do that.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (For Psyche Terrorists) Begins!   The Hunt (For Psyche Terrorists) Begins! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunt (For Psyche Terrorists) Begins!
Page 1 of 1