Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
So it begins again [Nagisa/Great Calamity Reaction] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
So it begins again [Nagisa/Great Calamity Reaction] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
So it begins again [Nagisa/Great Calamity Reaction] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
So it begins again [Nagisa/Great Calamity Reaction] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
So it begins again [Nagisa/Great Calamity Reaction] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
So it begins again [Nagisa/Great Calamity Reaction] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
So it begins again [Nagisa/Great Calamity Reaction] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
So it begins again [Nagisa/Great Calamity Reaction] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
So it begins again [Nagisa/Great Calamity Reaction] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

So it begins again [Nagisa/Great Calamity Reaction]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quinny

Quinny

So it begins again [Nagisa/Great Calamity Reaction] Empty
PostSubject: So it begins again [Nagisa/Great Calamity Reaction]   So it begins again [Nagisa/Great Calamity Reaction] EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 12:36 pm

They had been swamped with work, and didn't even catch the broadcast or the color of the sky changing. Everything had completely eluded them, up until the moment they felt their persona's presences. Their eyes shot up away from the papers, as they quickly stood up and backed away from the desk. Quinn could feel themself shaking, ever so slightly but there was still some fear inside them. Of course, they had talked about getting their personas back, but never really thought it would happen. It took them a full five minutes to compose themself, and think through a solution. Their first initial thought was to call Nagisa, which they did as they moved around the house looking for their driver. If she picked up, they would respond frantically. "Nagisa? Thank god. Can you feel your personas again? Like really feel them? Cause I can sense Fedlimid and Genovea again, and we're not even in an alternate world." They would take a breath for a second, coming across the driver as they ordered him to prepare the car as soon as possible. "You live close by so I will be there in a few minutes. Keep your evoker close by because I can't be too sure what's going on." They'd listen to her if she responded, hanging up soon after saying goodbye. If she didn't pick up, they would simply hang up the phone and still prepare to go over. Grabbing their evoker and parasol as they walked outside. The driver sat near the car as it ran, holding the door open for them.

The sky's color was the first thing that caught their attention, but the next thing was the feeling the air had about it. It was kinda like the alternate worlds but more spread out and it seemed twisted in many ways. Without dwelling on the matter too much, they jumped into the car, ordering the driver to go to Nagisa's residence. The ride was short, and upon arrival, they ordered the driver to go straight home and lock up the house. Of course he knew the protocol since Quinn had planned for this for the past two years just in case. They just hoped Niel and everyone would be safe inside without them there. Moving towards the door, they rang the doorbell. Hopefully Nagisa would answer quickly so they would be able to get inside soon. "Please answer. It's not like I can call Jack." Something about being outside for too long seemed to make them nervous, but they couldn't quite put their finger on it.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: So it begins again [Nagisa/Great Calamity Reaction]   So it begins again [Nagisa/Great Calamity Reaction] EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 9:33 am

The ring of her cellphone made Nagisa wake up from her trance-like state. She didn't need to hear the new to realize something has gone completely wrong, her persona powers were back and the sky was once again bleeding. In that desperate moment she remembered what Hyde had once told her, about his own world getting destroyed forcing him to come to hers. Nagisa was now wondering if the threat his world faced wasn't the incident Azores had dealt with 2 years ago, perhaps Thesis was simply the herald of the real threat. The alternative worlds were no longer a place to travel to, now they had invaded Azores. With hands shaking Nagisa answered her phone. "I'm at my atelier, come as soon as you can. We need to investigate on this. Oh Quinn I have a really bad feeling about this. I'll wait for you here." She said before she hanged up. Nagisa slapped herself with both her arms to break the shock, she couldn't afford to panic now.

It was moments later when Quinn arrived. Nagisa knew that she couldn't allow them to wait outside so she buzzed them in as soon as possible. She wrapped her shawl around her shoulders as she greeted Quinn. "Oh thank God you're safe!" Nagisa said before she embraced her friend.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: So it begins again [Nagisa/Great Calamity Reaction]   So it begins again [Nagisa/Great Calamity Reaction] EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 9:31 pm

Quinn hugged their friend back for a few moments, sighing with relief. "I'm so glad you're actually here, cause we have much to talk about." They pulled away from the hug, placing their arms over their chest as they began to speak again. "I received my personas back, I can hear them talking in my head as we speak. But I feel like I can summon them, which isn't normal since I could only summon them in the real world. But now I feel as if I can summon them freely, like at the end of the last event, but this seemed to happen first. The TV in the car has Isla saying we needed to stay away from the water, but I feel like we need to go there to investigate." They nodded at their own thought, giving Nagisa a chance to speak. "Don't get me wrong, I'm scared as hell, but we need to do our part." If Nagisa agreed they would keep a serious look, grasping their phone in their right hand. "Then you call that boyfriend of yours, we're going to need back up. I'll tell Jack he needs to gather the rest of us to defend the ground. We need to make sure we're careful cause while we're investigating, we might not be able to defend the islands." They'd send a text to Jack, explaining that they were going to investigate the ocean with Nagisa and Blaez, and that it was up to him and everyone else to defend the islands.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: So it begins again [Nagisa/Great Calamity Reaction]   So it begins again [Nagisa/Great Calamity Reaction] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 11:09 am

"You're right." Nagisa said as she stated at the black screen of her cellphone. "Isla is only a politician, she doesn't know anything about shadows or personas meaning that right now we are the only ones who can figure out what's going on. She dialed Blaez's number on her phone and typed him a short message, she was about to hit the sent button when she noticed a message she had got from Jack in the "Rangers" chatgroup. She quickly copied her message and sent it there, it was better to notify everyone instead of just Blaez. "All set! Let's go for some adventure. Keep your guard up, I have a bad feeling about this." Nagisa said as she placed her cellphone back in her pocket. She had never used her empowered persona in combat and even if the situation was dire she felt somewhat exited about that chance.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: So it begins again [Nagisa/Great Calamity Reaction]   So it begins again [Nagisa/Great Calamity Reaction] EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 7:29 am

Quinn grasped Nagisa's hand for a second, pulling her into another hug. "We need to solve this before anyone else gets hurt. I refuse to let any of my friends be another Nilo." They pulled away, grasping their evoker in their hand tightly. They were both going to run out into a world infested with creatures that none of them had ever seen, and this was a situation they had yet to understand at all. "Okay so we'll investigate the ocean, and if anything happens we'll decide there. But we can't hesitate too much." It wasn't obvious that they had a set time till the world ended, but they couldn't wait until it was too late could they? Grasping their evoker, they would send a message to the group text Jack created, heading out the door soon after.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So it begins again [Nagisa/Great Calamity Reaction]   So it begins again [Nagisa/Great Calamity Reaction] Empty

Back to top Go down

So it begins again [Nagisa/Great Calamity Reaction]
Page 1 of 1