Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Unexpected Leads [Sera Awakening] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Unexpected Leads [Sera Awakening] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Unexpected Leads [Sera Awakening] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Unexpected Leads [Sera Awakening] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Unexpected Leads [Sera Awakening] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Unexpected Leads [Sera Awakening] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Unexpected Leads [Sera Awakening] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Unexpected Leads [Sera Awakening] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Unexpected Leads [Sera Awakening] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Unexpected Leads [Sera Awakening]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

Unexpected Leads [Sera Awakening] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Leads [Sera Awakening]   Unexpected Leads [Sera Awakening] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 3:35 pm

"Quickly? More like now."

The Amphibian Prince:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Leads [Sera Awakening]   Unexpected Leads [Sera Awakening] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 9:48 pm

As the final blow was made and flew true, the rotund man crumbled to the asphalt like strings cut from a puppet face first. Gone was the oppressive sensation that hung in the atmosphere and so was the incessant chuckling and laughter. Only a small empty pill bottle rolled out of their thick hand as they remained on the floor. The Psyche-Terrorists can now notice a distinct humming sound in the distance that was gradually getting louder until someone dropped down in front of the duo on their feet.

Unexpected Leads [Sera Awakening] - Page 3 XSkdEAH

Exp Gained:

Item Gained:
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Leads [Sera Awakening]   Unexpected Leads [Sera Awakening] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 9:27 pm

Enemies defeated, the moth touched down on the ground. Her claws lightly clicked at the pavement as she did so, and dusted herself off. Not bad for her first actual fight, she thought, though it could have been better with more allies to support them. She turned away from Frog. Two of her arms folded over her chest and the others reached out to recover the broken pieces of the Camera that had been destroyed by Frog. She heaved a sigh. "You could have just told her to delete them you know. We liked that Camera." Without turning back toward frog, she gently clicked open the device and slid out the memory card. There were photos on here she didn't want to lose...though she would probably delete this person's photo. She wouldn't need it to remember him, and she owed him one for aiding her against the demon and it's fat protege...even if he would have had to fight them either way.

Memory card safely stowed, she stood up turned back towards Frog. Ice began to form in crystals along the sides of the Camera, until it became so fragile that she could smash them to pieces. Fragments fell to the ground in icy splinters. [color=#66cc99]"Bygones. You helped me out with those two, so we'll call it even this time..."[color] She trailed off as the bee showed up. Moth's eyebrows rose at the approaching woman.

"You can call me..." She thought for a moment, "Miss Moth should work well enough. It's a pleasure." She offered, along with one of her four hands for the bee-clad girl to shake. Miss Moth worked well enough for a covert name while she was in her true form. She would hide as "Serabella Jensen" during the day. The two could remain separate, in the eyes of others, anyway. Suddenly a thought occurred to her, and she smiled slyly in the direction of the amphibian prince. "Froggy is it? That wouldn't be derived from 'F-roger' would it?" She'd gauge his reaction to that. She had no real reason to suspect it was him other than the fact that she had followed 'Roger' down into this alley, and found only this boy, a tweaker, and a demon. If he happened to be that person in disguise...well it wouldn't be the most surprising turn of events this evening. He would likely tell her no either way, but it didn't hurt to bring it up.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Leads [Sera Awakening]   Unexpected Leads [Sera Awakening] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 10:22 pm

The Amphibian Prince:

"Disgusting disgustingDISGUSTING." The Prince whelped as the blob fell down. Of course it was those drugs, ew. Like, it was bad enough that it was drugs but it was also those drugs specifically. In any other scenario he would've thought a big bad boy like that maybe cute, but this was just disgusting all over and he was all gone in the head anyways.

He turned to the Moth Lady as she addressed him, gulping down a small chunk of regret that he'd destroyed her perfectly fine camera. Plus a bucketful of shame that he hadn't realized there was a memory card in it that he didn't destroy. He wanted to facepalm at that moment, but he witheld his bodily needs. "I-it couldn't be helped, how could I've thought you- no wait, there's more of you? Anyways, you were like, this whatever you are." He crossed his hands. Normally he wouldn't have paid much heed to her using the word 'we' for herself, but Trinity taught him otherwise. He was much more observant and wary now. However, the girl seemed ok with it after all this shit they've been through tonight, so he felt satisfied enough merely nodding in response, a bit shily even.

As Queen Bee descended, he grinned. "YO Bee, nah, I just met this girl-moth-something." He shrugged, approaching the Bee. He felt a bit off about her calling him 'Froggy' though. T-that was Brit's thing and only when he wasn't the Prince. This escalated as Miss Moth decided to taunt him. He stepped back, feigning surprise and confusion. Miss Moth could see his brow furrowing into such an confused expression. "What? Nah it's my outfit. See, the frog prince! Call me the Amphibian Prince, please." He grinned, placing a hand on his chest as he gave a slight bow, holding the end of his cape up in a princely manner. "Neeways, Bee, we just beat up this ugly thing and a demon. Damn giddies creeping up on ladies and whatnots. She was a big help in the fight though!" He turned to Miss Moth. "Hey, you new at this? Never seen you around before. Should we, say, maybe offer you a hand to start up big in Endy's nightlife?" Honestly, he was just copying Brit's friendly attitude. He hoped Bee would appreciate this new possible recruitment.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Leads [Sera Awakening]   Unexpected Leads [Sera Awakening] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 11:28 pm

"Ooh, another newbie to the City's nightlife, eh? Must've been one helluva start! I've had my scrap with these tweakers once. Ugly stuff, I gotta tell ya'. Those D.A.R.E. lectures really need to up their game." The Psyche-Terrorist admitted while regarding the newcomer with curiosity and gauging her very appearance. She didn't quite look like a Psyche-Terrorist, but appeared more demon than anything. Yet, there was something "familiar" that she quite couldn't put a finger on. Though she shrugged it off and shot a smirk "We could use some hands ourselves. But in return, we can help ya' get used to the Night like the rest of us. And maybe help you take names and kick some ass while we're at it. How 'bout it, Mothy?"
Back to top Go down
Tamsin Ferrell

Tamsin Ferrell

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Leads [Sera Awakening]   Unexpected Leads [Sera Awakening] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 6:18 pm

Moth couldn't say whether or not she was convinced that this person wasn't Roger. But at the same time, she had no real evidence to say that he was. So presuming would get her nowhere. Besides, the apparently shy person from SMILE was not as confident or flamboyant as this "Amphibian Prince" appeared to be. For now, she'd let the feeling pass. This person had just helped her after all.

Folding both sets of arms, Moth debated how much she should tell these two. Likely if they fought "demons" they wouldn't think too kindly of a shadow who had taken over their host's body. It wasn't as hostile as it could have been. Sera was dying anyway. All moth had done was save them from proper demise. Sera was still there, poking around probably... "I'm a shadow. What's left of this girl after that demon killed her, I guess you could say. I'm her true self. The one she hid because she didn't like what she saw in the mirror. You've probably both got one too, though I doubt you've encountered them. We typically like to stay silent unless things like this crop up. I may know about these things, but this is my first type having my own body to move around in, so I am a bit new to fighting and those demonic creatures." She explained... leaving out of course that she had taken over against Sera's will.

"Are you two with that 'Playhouse' organization? The one that took over SMILE and went on that rant about the district leaders?" Miss Moth asked, looking slyly from the Bee to the Frog. They had offered so quickly to show her the ropes...to give her a place to join. Sounded like a recruitment line, really. They needed hands? well Miss Moth had four of those, but they wouldn't be so easily borrowed.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Leads [Sera Awakening]   Unexpected Leads [Sera Awakening] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 6:58 pm

"Aww shucks, so that demon did eat the lady." The Prince scratched the back of his head. That was like, quite a shock but he couldn't openly show it. It was weird though, he'd not seen anyone like Miss Moth ever before. A shadow? In concept it made sense, but was she gonna stay looking like that forever? She did sound like the girl he'd seen get eaten by that demon so it was also safe to assume she carried most of her memories/other stuff from her original self. So basically she was another part of herself that had been freed. Easy enough to follow. Conceptually, quite a headache. One could definitely mistake them had it not been for te drastic appearance change.

He looked at Miss Moth with a frown before grasping the situation and calming himself down a bit. "Nah we're not with the Playhouse. We're actually the crew that beat up the District Head of Suzie Q after the Playhouse failed to do that!" He spoke proudly, puffing up his chest.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Leads [Sera Awakening]   Unexpected Leads [Sera Awakening] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 11:10 pm

Queen's eyebrow flitted up as the newcomer introduced herself. Not a demon, but not quite exactly a Psyche-Terrorist either. She's one of those things. Strange that one popped up in the middle of the City. But it wasn't exactly that unheard of, especially what he sometimes does. "Pfft, those softies? Nah, we used to be with them. But we went off on our own ways. Like Froggy said, we beat the shit out of a District Head before they did it. Kind of why House of Cards got shitcanned. Wouldn't be good PR if a bunch of criminals beat the shit out of a government official meant to protect you. They were lucky they were in a TV studio to pull that crap off."

She could feel the buzz of her phone in her pocket before digging it out to check the screen. The Psyche-Terrorist rolled her eyes at it, expressing her annoyance and sighed while shaking her head. She then spoke to both of them. "I can't stick around for long, got some work to do from Skelter. You're free to join us. Frog can show you where we hang if you choose to. And speaking of... Hey Froggy? You'll want to keep an eye out on the streets. You got work to do tomorrow about Dakini and her gang. Figure out what she's like and all. Anything we gotta know. Big man's thinking of talking things over with her next night, so you better work hard!"
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Leads [Sera Awakening]   Unexpected Leads [Sera Awakening] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 30, 2019 10:26 pm

"Think of it more as a...Rebirth." Moth looked back over to Frog as he mentioned Sera dying. Had she really though? Moth was Sera. In some ways she was more Sera than Sera was. She looked from one to the other as they spoke about their team and their plans. Nothing concrete that was of any real use, though. Lots of names that---Skelter? "Skelter? as in...Helter Skelter?" She asked, inspecting the bee-costumed terrorist with a quizzical black eye. She'd heard that name. A Terrorist who was as infamous as Terrorism itself. And they were apparently the ones who took out the Leader of Susie Q, as well.

A small twitch of the corner of her mouth turned Miss Moth's passive face into a smile. How interesting. There was a promise of mayhem in this invitation...one that Miss Moth was eager to take up. Miss Moth stretched two arms over head, and as she did so, the lower set of arms withdrew into her sides with a couple audible bone-snapping sounds. From there, her visage was momentarily obscurred in wash of dark moth-like shapes before the image of Serabella Jensen was standing there, plain as if she had just walked off the street. Only...her eyes were a stark shade of yellow. She blinked them back to their natural color before turning to Frog. "You know, I think I'd like to meet this Skelter person. I'll join you for the time being."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Leads [Sera Awakening]   Unexpected Leads [Sera Awakening] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2019 7:02 pm

"It's Amphibian Princeeee, Beeeeee! Gee you're like, ruining my street swag in front of the new girl." The Prince pouted, crossing his arms. While truthfully he was worried that she was accidentally revealing his painfully obvious real name, the Prince was moreso worried and kinda weirded out that someone aside from Brit was allowed by this world's inner workings to even call him that. Froggy. Froggie. Whichever.
Rebirth sat better with him than death though. If this was better for the lady, then whatever. He'd figured anyways that she was probably the same person as this thing, so yeah. He grinned when she showed interest in Skelter. "Yeah, the one and only Helter Skelter. Like Bee said, Skelter and we beat the crap out of Suzie Q's big boss that the Playhouse couldn't do nothing against! Marvelous, no~?" He chuckled.

Apparently, Miss Moth didn't find it necessary to conceal her face. After all, the Prince had seen her actual human form before she transformed anyways, but showing her face to Bee was all kinds of risky. Guess she was that kind of girl, eh? Pretty old too now on second glance. "Sure, I'll take you to him. Just, like, if you're gonna stay in your daily clo- err forme, then just follow me as I move incognito. It'd be weird if we're seen together-a Terrorist and you, especially for your daily life."

He turned to Bee. "Right, Dakini. We talked about that and I'm so psyched! Finally we'll be seeing what happens when we give a realm to a demon. Fun times, you can join in too, Moth." Grinning, he lead the way into the night for himself and Moth, keeping to the shadows. He'd leave her to go meet Skelly boi on her own or he'd leave her if she wasn't even gonna go see Skelly that night at all.

[Frog - Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Leads [Sera Awakening]   Unexpected Leads [Sera Awakening] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Leads [Sera Awakening]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3