Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Super Heroing 101 (Nadia) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Super Heroing 101 (Nadia) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Super Heroing 101 (Nadia) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Super Heroing 101 (Nadia) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Super Heroing 101 (Nadia) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Super Heroing 101 (Nadia) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Super Heroing 101 (Nadia) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Super Heroing 101 (Nadia) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Super Heroing 101 (Nadia) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Super Heroing 101 (Nadia)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Steele

Steele

Super Heroing 101 (Nadia) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Heroing 101 (Nadia)   Super Heroing 101 (Nadia) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 12:20 am

Nadia took a moment to think. She wasn't sure that the charming effect the other girl used wasn't permanent, though she was pretty sure it wasn't. She had never seen the skill used before, to be honest, so she wasn't sure how it would work. But she was worried. Cylla was hugging the robot now. It was so close to all the squishy vulnerable parts of her new friend. Could she risk it hurting her? the attacks had really hurt, and while she was sure she wouldn't die from the damage, she didn't want to see her new friend hurt by her own disarming feelings.

Nadia took a step forward and reached out her hand to Callie. "I don't think it's friendly, Cylla, like Larsinny is. When the effect you put on it ends...it may try to attack you or me. Are you willing to take that chance? This...is part of the simulation as well, I guess. If this were a real fight, with real demons, that thing could kill you right now." Nightingale explained.

"Since it's a simulation, I'll leave the choice up to you..."

Strong:  
Weak:  
Level: 8
HP: 241 / 241 (191)
SP: 162 / 190
PEnd: 22%
MEnd: 26%
Ppstr: 26
Pmstr: 50
Dx: 27
Lk: 57
action:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Super Heroing 101 (Nadia)   Super Heroing 101 (Nadia) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 2:09 am

Callie would look back at Nightingale with a light tilt of her head, before smiling and shaking her head. "Naw, it's like this cause I charmed it. I know. But he did still help us, and not all demons are bad ya know. Like I said earlier~!" The girl would chime whimsically, patting the drone once more before taking a step back from it. "Sure they attack us, but we attack them as well. Some might only be fighting because they're scared instead of actually wanting to fight, every creature deserves a chance, even demons." She continued with a nod. "If it does attack us, then its a bad demon. But it deserves a chance." She reiterated with a light sigh. She really hoped this worked, both because she really, really didn't want to hurt this drone anymore and also to try and show Nightingale her point. "We're heroes after all, right? We gotta save those who wish to be saved!"

Turning her full attention back to the drone, she'd try to talk to it directly. "Thanks again for the help, you don't have to keep fighting us if you don't want to. You saw what happened to the others, that doesn't need to be you too, okay~?" Cylla would say with a peaceful tone, showing no aggression in her voice or stance. "You leave now and there doesn't have to be anymore fighting, that sound good to you?"

Stats:

HP/SP Changes:

Passives:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Super Heroing 101 (Nadia)   Super Heroing 101 (Nadia) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 2:18 am

The effect seems to wear off...but the sphere seems little different for it. With a couple more tired beeps, it makes a ragged flight off into the ether.

Super Heroing 101 (Nadia) - Page 3 Victor10

XP:

Drops:
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Super Heroing 101 (Nadia)   Super Heroing 101 (Nadia) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2019 10:00 pm

Nadia blinked. The fight had ended in the strangest of ways. She hadn't expected the girl to attempt to befriend the demon. In this simulation, it seemed to work, though she couldn't be sure, because the simulation ended shortly after. Now, they stood alone in the room. Nightingale was heaving only a little. They had hardly worked up a sweat, really, compared to some of the things she'd fought the other night. Still..."You're amazing, Cylla." Nightingale praised, clapping her hands together and coming over to greet the girl with an affectionate head-pat. She reminded Nadia of Kendra, but Kendra wouldn't try to befriend demons. Still...the level of optimism was refreshing, and made Nadia smile.

"You'll definitely be a great addition to the team! Cylla the Vixen!" Nightingale announced, toying around with name. It was over the top, but it fit a hero. "Though, be careful trying to befriend demons. Some of them might be nice, but others will try to kill you faster than you can react. I wouldn't want to see you hurt because of it, okay?" She said cautiously, but kept a calm smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Super Heroing 101 (Nadia)   Super Heroing 101 (Nadia) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 3:17 pm

With a sigh of relief, the girl would wave off the demon as it fled from the battle area. Good, she would of felt bad if she had to keep fighting them too, whether or not they were just a simulation was irrelevant to Callie. With a small spin, the vixen would turn to face Nadia as she shared praise, causing the girls face to light up even more than usual. "Hehe. Thanks! You were super amazing too~!" Honestly she hadn't expected it to go nearly that well, though it was a relief that it did, putting a new found confidence that Cylla might actually be able to help the Heroes of the Playhouse instead of just being someone who got in the way. For a moment she tried to keep her tail still from the head pat, before remembering that she wasn't hiding them here in the first place. It was... Truly an odd feeling for the girl to have a place where she didn't have to worry about it, aside from at home, of course.

Trying her best not to blush, Callie simply giggled with innocent joy. "You really think so? Hehe, I'm glad I didn't embarrass myself~!" She'd beam. "Cylla the Vixen? Hmm... I've always thought of my hero name to be the Fox Princess~! Though maybe that sounds a little too much like I'm trying too hard. I like it though!" Plus the Fox Princess had to stay and protect Everlong, what would the city of Everlong do without her!? No, she couldn't abandon her post there, so maybe Cylla the Vixen would be the one in charge of the land of Endymion! "I know, my demon tells me the same kinda thing. Though he always tries to keep me safe and keep me alert if things go wrong. I just like to give them a chance, they're like... Weird talking animals! And if they can talk then they must be able to feel, even if its only a little I can't help but feel sorry for them sometimes..."
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Super Heroing 101 (Nadia)   Super Heroing 101 (Nadia) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 2:23 am

The Fox Princess. How adorable. Nadia couldn't help but smile along with Cylla. It was going to take some getting used to her saying "my demon." When to her demons were things that killed you. Not that Nadia particularly disagreed with the notion that demons could be good; that much was cemented by the existence of Larsinny, who watched over the playhouse and it's members - atleast to some degree. "Well, I am not going to preach to you about safety or being wary of demons. I'll leave that to Revenant if you ever go out with him. He's...well, he worries." Nightingale said fondly, thinking of her boyfriend. "He's really just one big ball of worry really~' She giggled a little and led Cylla back toward the door.

It had been a good work out, and had helped her learn some of her new strengths. She could tell that she had gotten stronger even if she had not fought any monsters in the last little while. But she felt like she got stronger the more she cared about people, and the more people cared about her. It was a warm feeling really, being a part of something. A family of friends that shared tough times and happy times together. That was what the playhouse was beginning to mean to her, despite all the government intrigue and plans and capers - it was the people she was here for. And now she had one more friend to add to the list. The feeling made her full to bursting with excitement, and she motioned to Cylla to follow. "Come on, lets see if there's anything else interesting to find in your version of the playhouse...!"

>> Nadia Exit
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Super Heroing 101 (Nadia)   Super Heroing 101 (Nadia) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 3:19 pm

Cylla would tilt her head slightly. "Revenant?" She half questioned, half said to herself in her usual fashion to help keep names in her head. "Is that someone else from the Playhouse? Cool! I'm sure he only worries because he cares about people, which is real sweet of him. I look forward to meeting him at some point~!" She'd reply with a nod. It was weird, some people seemed to get annoyed by those who worried a lot, honestly Callie had been around people who didn't want her around when she was worried about them. Though worrying was usually for a good reason. People only worry for others because they care, if they didn't care about the person at all why would they bother worrying? Maybe it was just because some people wanted to be left alone... Though, everyone needs a friend to rely on.

Either way, the young vixen had been more than impressed by the Playhouse so far. Everything about it was so cool and if everyone ended up like Nightingale she was sure that she'd get along with everyone here. Hopefully she could actually be a help for them too! As long as what they were doing was for a good cause, Callie just wanted to help people and ensure the safety of as many people as she could. That was the sort of hero she strived to be, one who could put a smile on peoples face and make them feel safe. If she could do that, she knew she'd be doing her best. "Oh! Coming~!" She'd call back before exploring the rest of the Playhouse with Nightingale.

[~Callie Exit~]
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Super Heroing 101 (Nadia)   Super Heroing 101 (Nadia) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 2:25 pm

Super Heroing 101 (Nadia) - Page 3 Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___death_arcana_by_enetirnel_d6xr6ri-fullviewSuper Heroing 101 (Nadia) - Page 3 Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___aeon_arcana_by_enetirnel_d6xr63e-fullview

Under cover of night, the vigilantes meet, the joyful spirit of heroism abound in the locale.

Trials and tribulations lay ahead to dispel the illusions cast over them, but for now, the future seems bright.

Nadia Marquee and Callie Ukai have formed a social link.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Heroing 101 (Nadia)   Super Heroing 101 (Nadia) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Heroing 101 (Nadia)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3