Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Box At The Bank  [Touko/Gabe] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Box At The Bank  [Touko/Gabe] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Box At The Bank  [Touko/Gabe] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Box At The Bank  [Touko/Gabe] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Box At The Bank  [Touko/Gabe] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Box At The Bank  [Touko/Gabe] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Box At The Bank  [Touko/Gabe] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Box At The Bank  [Touko/Gabe] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Box At The Bank  [Touko/Gabe] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Box At The Bank [Touko/Gabe]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Box At The Bank  [Touko/Gabe] Empty
PostSubject: Box At The Bank [Touko/Gabe]   Box At The Bank  [Touko/Gabe] EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 1:02 am

Sitting on the steps in front of the bank, a quiet Gabe awaited the arrival of his attendant, wanting to show her something. As a matter of fact, it's been a while since he ran into touko or even met up with her. They had a lot of catching up to do, but Gabe did request a moment of her time.

"I wonder if she would already know how I felt or what was even going through my mind? I really have to read the disclaimers of those attendant agreements. But if that really was the case, she would come sooner...."

Then again, Gabe wouldn't want anyone he cared about to be put in an unnecessary situation.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Box At The Bank [Touko/Gabe]   Box At The Bank  [Touko/Gabe] EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 5:48 pm

Box At The Bank  [Touko/Gabe] Fz4Pr5e

"You know, my office is always open. There is no need to meet here at a bank of all places. Unless you plan on making some transaction." Says a wry familiar voice near his ear. He could turn around to see a smiling redhead right behind him. She didn't have her orange overcoat with her, but still appeared in her same office lady-like attire and a small purse resting on her shoulder. The woman pushed a hair aside as she greeted him. "It's been a while, Gabriel. I heard you've been up to a few close scrapes yourself. I must say I liked your handiwork back in Vista Square. How are you holding up?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Box At The Bank [Touko/Gabe]   Box At The Bank  [Touko/Gabe] EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 2:43 am

As soon as Touko showed up, Gabe got up from the steps in order to greet her. She did have a point about the meeting place, they could have always met up at Touko's place of work. However, Gabe wanted to share something important with Touko today and wanted her to come along.

"Well, it's nice to know what i'm always welcome. But at the same time, it's good to take a bit of a breather from outside of the office. Get some fresh air, maybe a new perspective. I haven't seen you in a long time, so I figured that I would pick a place that seemed a bit unfamiliar to both of us. And yet... at the same time.. has much relevance to me for the time being. But maybe i'm getting ahead of myself..."

With Touko hearing about what happened in vista square, Gabe only smiled and shook his head.

"There is so many more I have yet to accomplish. I hope and pray that i'm doing the right thing every single time. But there was one night where i became fully aware of my limitations... emotionally and physically. "
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Box At The Bank [Touko/Gabe]   Box At The Bank  [Touko/Gabe] EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 5:53 pm

Box At The Bank  [Touko/Gabe] Fz4Pr5e

"Ha ha! Now you're telling me. I could've sworn I've seen a few dust balls accumulating by the window sills. But I appreciate it, Gabriel. It's a nice change of pace." The attendant readily agreed with him. She was remarkably close to setting it on fire. At least watching a mass conflagration happen in front of your eyes was more interesting than pencil-pushing. But then again, it would be a pain for her customers. "Oh? I believe I have an idea what you mean, but come. Let's have a stroll. I'll listen to what you have to say."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Box At The Bank [Touko/Gabe]   Box At The Bank  [Touko/Gabe] EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 2:49 am

"Oh really? Is it that attendant relation that keeps you in my head to see if I'm doing what you think I'm doing? because our destination is...." Gabe would turn towards the bank with a small point.

"Over there... it'll seem brief, but it is important..."

As Gabe started to lead the way towards the bank, he made a little bit of small talk in order to get an idea of how Touko spent her time or what she was up to.

"Last time I saw you, I had a bit of a cold. I guess the work that you do keeps you a bit busy huh? Unlike the other attendants, you seem to have lived a separate life of your own all this time. If I remember clearly, you tried to stand up to those demons all those years ago, in your own way. It was dangerous...but... in the face of things that normal people couldn't hope to understand, you were alot braver than most. "
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Box At The Bank [Touko/Gabe]   Box At The Bank  [Touko/Gabe] EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 1:33 am

"Hm, I wonder? A woman can't give away any secrets at a whim, you know?" The woman coolly replied as she eyed nonchalantly towards the bank, where the District Head of Backlight District resided. She seemed to stay in her place for a moment. It was difficult to discern anything from her blank expression before she began to follow him with a small smile. As she walked side by side with him, it was then the Attendant raised a smirk. "Is that how you see me, Gabriel? You'd be disappointed if you think I'm any sort of heroine. If anything, I intervened temporarily for my own curiosity. You do seem to think of the best of people, don't you?"

Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Box At The Bank [Touko/Gabe]   Box At The Bank  [Touko/Gabe] EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 11:16 pm

"Well, I figured that whatever it was, it was important. Even if it was something as simple as living your own life, attempting to do so at a place like this is something that should be considered as important. So it wasn't said to belittle your responsibilities or even assume what they were as an attendant. I just wondered from time to time how you were or what you were doing. That's all..."

As they walked, Gabe kind of shrugged at the comment of finding the good in people.

"We have to hope for the best in dark times, believe in the rationality and humanity in other people. If we aren't capable of doing that, it also leads to us not being capable of trusting. Trust is important, there are many things that we are unable to accomplish by ourselves."

When they entered the bank, Gabe went on over to main table and showed a key, his bank card, and ID.

"I want to access the safe deposit box that was left by my parents."

He then wated patiently as the woman started to impot the information to confirm that he was who he said he was. While this was going on,  Gabe looked back at Touko.

"My parents, five years ago..they left something for me. I have no clue what it is..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Box At The Bank [Touko/Gabe]   Box At The Bank  [Touko/Gabe] Empty

Back to top Go down

Box At The Bank [Touko/Gabe]
Page 1 of 1