Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Sound and Silence (Pheobe/Isabella) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Sound and Silence (Pheobe/Isabella) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Sound and Silence (Pheobe/Isabella) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Sound and Silence (Pheobe/Isabella) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Sound and Silence (Pheobe/Isabella) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Sound and Silence (Pheobe/Isabella) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Sound and Silence (Pheobe/Isabella) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Sound and Silence (Pheobe/Isabella) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Sound and Silence (Pheobe/Isabella) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Sound and Silence (Pheobe/Isabella)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dethkruzer

Sound and Silence (Pheobe/Isabella) Empty
PostSubject: Sound and Silence (Pheobe/Isabella)   Sound and Silence (Pheobe/Isabella) EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 1:32 pm

The library was such a nice bit of respite from the hustle and bustle of the city, as the sounds of traffic and the general street chatter was replaced by the soft (and sometimes not so soft) taps of shoes against the floor, alongside some low-volume chatter that bordered on muttering.

The blonde woman herself was a notable contributor to the sound, as her heels let off a notable click against the floor with each step. "This place really needs more carpets." She thought to herself as her steps carried her between the shelves.

She'd finally stop in front of a shelf, crime fiction. One of her hands rose up, fingertips tracing along the spines of the books, until she, after a moment, pulled one out. Isabella briefly examined the back cover, before slipping the book back from where she'd taken it. This repeated a few more times, the later books having the woman shake her head in disapproval before she put them away.

But then one book id not immediately go back. She stopped, further examining the back cover, before flipping he book over, opening the front cover. She'd examine a few of the first pages, before closing the book. With that, she'd turn, starting to slowly head toward the librarian's desk, though her eyes turned to one bookshelf, scanning some of the shelved titles.
Back to top Go down
Zabertooth

Zabertooth

PostSubject: Re: Sound and Silence (Pheobe/Isabella)   Sound and Silence (Pheobe/Isabella) EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 4:37 pm

Phoebe was at peace for the time as she sat in the library. She had gone the entire day without any dizzy spells or headaches, and she was allowed out more than before. The relative peace of the library was calming to her as she would read one of her favorite books. The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. She loved how little Lucy would stumble into a closet and find a whole new world. It was one of her favorite stories as a little girl. She would read it now to savor that same feeling of wonder and magic.

She sat at the end of the bookshelf, preferring the soft carpeting of the floor-- but it made it easy for one to trip over her if they were not careful. She kept an eye out but still, anything could happen.

She noticed others were around, but kept to herself-- not wanting to cause anyone trouble. Still, at times being alone was... well, lonely. Even as she kept her mind busy, it was not something she could easily do. Even as she would bury her head in not just fiction, but science too-- shown by the use of computer magazines and science text books also piled beside her for her to check out later for school.
Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: Sound and Silence (Pheobe/Isabella)   Sound and Silence (Pheobe/Isabella) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 11:52 am

These carpeted sections were nice with how they muffled out sounds of her high heels. Though it also made her approach that much more difficult to notice, doubly so with how slow she was walking. At first Isabella almost didn't notice the small splotch of black in her peripheral vision, but thankfully it was only an almost, even if it did end with one of her shin inches away from the girl who was... on the floor?

Immediately her leg lashed back o stop the forward momentum of he foot, the blonde needing to grab hold of a bookcase to not regain balance. Thankfully she didn't pull down any books in the process, though that too was a close one. After that, she'd stare down at the younger female, a look of concern on her face, not quite sure if she had accidentally kicked the other or not.
Back to top Go down
Zabertooth

Zabertooth

PostSubject: Re: Sound and Silence (Pheobe/Isabella)   Sound and Silence (Pheobe/Isabella) EmptySat Nov 03, 2018 8:48 pm

The rustle and fall of books were audible enough to get Phoebe to react as she almost dropped her own book and looked up. To her surprise she saw an older woman above her-- almost looking like she would of dropped the books in her arms on top of her if she lost her balance. "Whoh-- oh, sorry!" she said timidly as she quickly scooted back a bit, then rose back up. Even though she wasn't at fault, she appeared to be overly polite. "Sorry, i shouldn't have been sitting on the floor like that."

The young girl brushed off her skirt and stood in respect to the older woman. The uniform clearly showed that the black haired girl was from Seven Star Academy, like many kids her age. Her face was light and she flashed a sincere smile to the older woman.

"I tend to find myself more comfortable sitting on the floor sometimes. Kind of easier to hide away in my reading than at a desk. Odd, huh?" she chuckled. "At least, its easier to dedicate what I study to mind that way while I can. Oh-- sorry I shouldn't go on. "

She was rather a pleasant and chatty girl from the sound of her, no doubt probably stumping the older woman.
Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: Sound and Silence (Pheobe/Isabella)   Sound and Silence (Pheobe/Isabella) EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 9:12 am

The older woman pushed down slightly on the shelf she'd grabbed and her stance shifted to reestablish balance. Judging from how the girl was acting, it seemed she was unharmed. "No, no, it's fine, I was just afraid for a moment there that I might have hurt you by accident." Her own tone was quite apologetic, but at the same time there was relief in her voice.

The chattiness of the girl came as something of a surprise. Most people she'd met sometimes didn't even engage in small talk, much less to something of this degree. Though what the young girl had to say, Isabella could relate to. "It is nice to curl up with a book, I know. But I do think there's a time and place for everything, young lady." As admonishing as her words might seem, her tone was quite jovial, even a little playful. "You might want to be mindful of where you do sit down, someone could get hurt if they were to trip over you, yourself included."
Back to top Go down
Zabertooth

Zabertooth

PostSubject: Re: Sound and Silence (Pheobe/Isabella)   Sound and Silence (Pheobe/Isabella) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 2:42 am

She listened to the older woman and smiled the whole time. She clutched the book tightly to her chest as she smiled back. "You're right. I'll be more aware. Sorry," she said kindly to her new acquaintance. "What are you doing here? I don't recognize you from school. Are you a teacher?"

She clearly was a curious child-- and odd to find someone her age in high school. Either way, she appeared to be sharper, even if a bit odd with what was going on.

ISabella could see the books Phoebe had. Some technical books, science, even some science fiction books-- but one that stepped out was a hand written note book of her own, marked with scribbles and stickers of her own choice.

Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: Sound and Silence (Pheobe/Isabella)   Sound and Silence (Pheobe/Isabella) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 6:32 am

Isabella would merely smile and nod at the apology, not that she had really even been asking for one, she just didn't want to see the girl or anyone else getting hurt. The follow--up question would come as something of a surprise though. "Oh, me? I'm just here to loan some reading for later." The older woman would explain, flashing the girl the cover of the Herlock Sholmes novel she'd picked out from the shelf a few moments ago, before briefly eyeing the books about the girl. "If you'll allow me to pry, are you perhaps a student here?"
Back to top Go down
Zabertooth

Zabertooth

PostSubject: Re: Sound and Silence (Pheobe/Isabella)   Sound and Silence (Pheobe/Isabella) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2018 8:57 pm

"Yep. I'm a first year. I'm a little bit younger, but I was transferred up," she said in a prideful smile and tone. "Its a bit complicated. " She clung to her books nervously at the topic. THe real reason why she got moved up was a bit more complicated, but she was smart. Smart to be considered a high school student.

This was only relatively recent. I only transferred only one grade up, but it worked out. Classes are really fun here... except gym. I really am not good at that stuff..." she said with a weak laugh.

It was then she had a minor weakness in her body as she stumbled a little-- catching herself to the bookshelf but still held on to her books. She appeared to had lost her balance briefly, but something she quickly squinted her eyes.

Not again-- another dizzy spell but it hardly was severe. Just annoying as she would otherwise just appear clumbsy to those who didn't know her. "Oh, sorry...
Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: Sound and Silence (Pheobe/Isabella)   Sound and Silence (Pheobe/Isabella) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2018 4:38 pm

Younger indeed. The situation being complicated as the young female had put it, made sense. "I believe you, though I do imagine that circumstances are probably quite complicated for many students." She'd speak with a smile.

This young one seemed quite verbose, but it seemed to be coming from a place of enthusiasm. "Well, I'm sure if you just hold onto that kind of enthusiasm and energy, you'll make it far in life." Isabella resumed smiling, though her expression quickly shifted as the other seemed to stumble. That didn't seem good. "Are you... Feeling alright?" The blonde asked, her previous smile tainted by a look of concern.
Back to top Go down
Zabertooth

Zabertooth

PostSubject: Re: Sound and Silence (Pheobe/Isabella)   Sound and Silence (Pheobe/Isabella) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2018 5:40 pm

Her vision was hazy for a moment, but she willed it back. She hated it-- the pressure of a migraine possible, but at times it would subside. It was ironic how she had a great intelligence.. and her worst enemy was her...

The comment of 'making it far in life' left a sour taste in Phoebe's mouth but she took it as she could, and willed herself back to regain her balance. "OH, i'm fine. Sorry. Just a little clumbsy when my mind is on something else," she said, keeping that sweet smile. To those who looked on, she seemed completely innocent and uncorrupted by the harshness of the world-- as if the Eternal Divine had not even happened to her point of view.

But the truth was... she had not been conscious through most of it... (Cliffhanger)

"Oh, i should of introduced myself," She said, her comment coming from a moment of absent-minded cheerfulness. "I'm Phoebe Shion. A first year here. It's nice to meet you."

The mild pain echoed in her mind, but soon subsided. She knew her time for her medicine was coming soon, but she always had a supply on her. Still, what she wanted more was to get to know more people in the school.

"Who are you?" she asked.

Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: Sound and Silence (Pheobe/Isabella)   Sound and Silence (Pheobe/Isabella) EmptySat Nov 10, 2018 12:00 pm

Clumsy? Something about that was making Isabella doubtful, but she didn't voice said doubt. It wasn't something for her to prey about. So she simply forced aside the concern from her expression and kept smiling, offering a nod to the girl. It was strange just how cheerful she seemed, with how rare such an attitude seemed in modern youth.

The girl would introduce herself, the name didn't sound american, though again, that wouldn't be a surprise. So the blond would offer her right hand for a handshake. "It's nice to meet you too, Pheobe, I'm Isabella."
Back to top Go down
Zabertooth

Zabertooth

PostSubject: Re: Sound and Silence (Pheobe/Isabella)   Sound and Silence (Pheobe/Isabella) EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 12:50 am

The last bit of her headache faded as she reached over and shook her hand. "It's good to meet you too, Miss, Isabella," she said, "I really haven't had the luxury to meet too many people so I always love to get to know everyone at school. I hope to join some of the clubs. Maybe I will see you there." She said, smiling all the while with confidence.

It was then that Phoebe turned to the end of the library. She then saw someone she recognized. At the librarian desk, she saw an older woman-- seemingly far older than Phoebe, closer to Isabella's age, looking at her direction. She gave a silent wave, as if to beckon Phoebe to her.

"Oh... It's my older sister. I need to go," Phoebe signed, a somewhat bothered look on her face. In truth, she was worried about how her sister would keep an eye on her more than necessary. "Hopefully I will see you around. Take care." she said happily. With her books close to her chest, she walked away to see her sister.

As she joined her sister, the older sister affectionally rubbed Phoebe's head, both sisters smiling to each other. Still, a twinge of hesitation was shown in Phoebe's body language. Something like... sadness. Either way, she was grateful to have her sister pick her up and be there with her.

Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: Sound and Silence (Pheobe/Isabella)   Sound and Silence (Pheobe/Isabella) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 3:20 pm

"I'm certain you'll find some club to your liking. I hear the extracurricular activites offered her encompass a fairly wide range of interests." She spoke, an encouraging tone to her voice, though not commenting on the prospect of joining one herself.

As the younger female turned, Isabella's gaze followed hers, falling upon the older woman who'd entered. Pheobe's sister, as she was kind enough to reveal. The age difference was quite a surprise. "Perhaps we will." She'd reply, somewhat bluntly, as the other mentioned meeting again. "I visit the library every now and then. But please, you take care as well." She added, letting her voice raise slightly, provoking a sudden hush from the librarian. Isabella would give the girl a small wave as she left, though for the time staying at the bookshelf.

The blondes attention then seemed to turn to the bookshelf, though her thoughts turned inward. This was certainly a curious girl she'd met. One that made her think of Tomomi for some reason, something about her innocent attitude. She'd stand there, staring at the books on the shelves, expression almost blank.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Sound and Silence (Pheobe/Isabella)   Sound and Silence (Pheobe/Isabella) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 12:36 pm

Sound and Silence (Pheobe/Isabella) Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___fortune_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr732Sound and Silence (Pheobe/Isabella) Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___hanged_man_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr6uh

All seems innocent and carefree as one woman almost literally stumbles onto another. A meeting of two people simply there to read what they can.

But they've only had the chance to glance each others' covers so far.

Phoebe Shion and Isabella Kristiansen have formed a social link.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sound and Silence (Pheobe/Isabella)   Sound and Silence (Pheobe/Isabella) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sound and Silence (Pheobe/Isabella)
Page 1 of 1