Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
What can go wrong with afternoon shopping? (Cecil/Isabella) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
What can go wrong with afternoon shopping? (Cecil/Isabella) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
What can go wrong with afternoon shopping? (Cecil/Isabella) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
What can go wrong with afternoon shopping? (Cecil/Isabella) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
What can go wrong with afternoon shopping? (Cecil/Isabella) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
What can go wrong with afternoon shopping? (Cecil/Isabella) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
What can go wrong with afternoon shopping? (Cecil/Isabella) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
What can go wrong with afternoon shopping? (Cecil/Isabella) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
What can go wrong with afternoon shopping? (Cecil/Isabella) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

What can go wrong with afternoon shopping? (Cecil/Isabella)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dethkruzer

What can go wrong with afternoon shopping? (Cecil/Isabella) Empty
PostSubject: What can go wrong with afternoon shopping? (Cecil/Isabella)   What can go wrong with afternoon shopping? (Cecil/Isabella) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 1:32 pm

Right, milk, eggs, some rice, and that should be everything. The older woman looked down into the plastic bag that she was holding open with both hands, going through the contents of said bag mentally. "Should probably pick up a new sponge too..." Isabella uttered, adding to her mental catalogue. "And some aspirin, definitely some aspirin." She resumed, lamenting at the sensation of warmth that seemed to radiate her form, together with muscle fatigue.

She shifted the handles of the bag to one hand, and continued walking down the street. The Emporium Stretch should be just one street over, so the blonde turned into a alleyway. She was gonna go home ASAP, she thought. The idea of getting the flu was bad enough, the more time she spent out here, the more... What was she thinking about a moment ago. Oh, right. Aspirin, milk...

The field of vision in her right eye was getting weird, almost like it was turning grey at the edges. Eggs, rice... Why was she suddenly feeling so lightheaded, and her vision... So blurry.

The clicks of her heels grew a little erratic as she walked slower, the length of her steps beginning to vary. Suddenly, she as falling over, the bag of groceries dropping to the ground. Right, and the sponge. Isabella barely even realized she'd fallen to her knees, and her consciousness was gone before she hit the pavement.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: What can go wrong with afternoon shopping? (Cecil/Isabella)   What can go wrong with afternoon shopping? (Cecil/Isabella) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 1:58 pm

Cecil rubbed at his head as he wandered the streets of the Backlight, another long study session having drained him. Really, he just wanted to lie down for a while right now, but he figured he'd check in at SoundWave first before heading home. Check on headphone models, see if there were any interesting looking CDs for albums that he could look into later...hopefully nothing would happen there.

He turns his attention back outward, and notices a familiar figure - Isabella? That reporter that was at the school before. He thought little of it for a moment, before something strange about the her motion caught his eye and he looked over again...
He could have sworn the woman wasn't on the floor before.

Tearing off his headphones, he rushes over and crouches down, gently shaking the woman while trying not to plant his knee in her shopping. Oh god, she...she was unconscious, wasn't she...! "Hey! Hey, come on...wake up...!"
Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: What can go wrong with afternoon shopping? (Cecil/Isabella)   What can go wrong with afternoon shopping? (Cecil/Isabella) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 3:02 pm

What was this? Was she dreaming? It was... almost like she could see something, something in the distance. She'd try reaching out, but it seemed as though she could not move, but whatever it was, it was getting closer, more clearer. As it drew closer, she could swear she heard a voice, trying to say something, she couldn't make it out. While the image grew blurry, it also became... brighter.

For just a moment she could swear she saw some figure reaching out to her before it all faded into white.

Isabella's eyelids fluttered, and she gasped suddenly. The eyes would both close again for a moment, followed by slowly opening. Her pupils were wide, and a low groan came from the blonde as her gaze focused. Bright, it was bright. But there was also... Something there, something warm. A touch? Her eyes sought out a shape, a face.

As she seemed to come to, he might notice how her skin felt cold to the touch, with the exception of her left hand, which would feel almost so hot as to be feverish.

"Wait... You..." Her voice seemed a bit raspy as she blinked rapidly. Staring at his face."You're the boy... From Seven Stars."The blonde spoke again, her words followed by a coughing fit. After the coughs subsided, she would look about her, only now seeming to realize that she was in fact lying on the ground. "Did I... Pass out?"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: What can go wrong with afternoon shopping? (Cecil/Isabella)   What can go wrong with afternoon shopping? (Cecil/Isabella) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 4:06 pm

Cecil flinches back at the sudden gasp, hovering by the woman as she groans and returns to the waking world. The chill to her body as he shook her unnerved him, cooler than it might be even on a cold day. And so, Isabella awoke to a very worried looking face framed by slightly dishevelled blond strands.

He seemed pained as Isabella spoke up to ask about what just happened, nodding slowly. "Yeah...you were on the floor in the time it took me to almost look away, and when I got here you were...out." He swallows. "You're...freezing. Why are you out with..." He looks around at the items scattered around the alleyway, a can still rolling slowly to the wall. "...shopping, instead of at a hospital or something?"
Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: What can go wrong with afternoon shopping? (Cecil/Isabella)   What can go wrong with afternoon shopping? (Cecil/Isabella) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 5:16 pm

The look of concern was one she didn't expect, but one she appreciated. "I... See." She said, slowly, in response to him mentioning what he had seen. That was... Worrying. Why all of a sudden like this?

As he brought up her cold skin , Isabella's left hand rose to her forehead and cheeks to check, indeed, cold. I most likely suffered a sudden loss of blood pressure. My blood vessels most likely constricted to try and maintain pressure, and reduced blood flow to the skin surface as a result." Her words came out in a surprisingly calm tone. That said, she'd bring her hand below her, and pushed herself up to a sitting position. But she hardly had pushed herself up when her arm shot out to the side to catch herself as she almost fell over.

"Why do I feel so lightheaded? This isn't normal." The blonde spoke again, thoguh the words didn't seem so much addressed to he young man. She spoke some more, thoguh it was more an indistinct murmur. "Is it a side-effect?"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: What can go wrong with afternoon shopping? (Cecil/Isabella)   What can go wrong with afternoon shopping? (Cecil/Isabella) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 5:39 pm

The explanation that she just suffered a massive blood pressure loss does nothing to assure Cecil things are in any way alright, nor the sudden near-drop that has him lunging to try and stop her hitting the floor again. "That's not right. That's definitely not right."
Carefully he tries to help her shift so she's sitting with her back against the wall, frowning at the murmuring he just can't quite make out properly. "Come on, come on...take it easy. Tell me this is a bad idea." He glances out over the alleyway. "Just...try and get yourself comfortable - or, well, uh, stable - and I'll gather up your stuff...I don't think it's damaged, not obviously anyway."
Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: What can go wrong with afternoon shopping? (Cecil/Isabella)   What can go wrong with afternoon shopping? (Cecil/Isabella) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 6:24 pm

He as right, this definitely wasn't right, so much so she didn't actually find the need reaffirm it. It was clear enough. She did not resist as he moved her. The youth seemed at uncertain, but he meant well. Situations like this were where she usually took control, and got it done, but in this case the blonde decided that even trying this approach would only worsen things.

"I wonder what I've done to deserve such fortune, most people probably wouldn't even bother checking if I was okay, much less go through this much trouble." She spoke. It was meant as a complement, but the cynicism dripping from her words would be hard to miss. "You don't need to worry about the groceries though, it's nothing I can't afford to replace." As she spoke, she'd loosen the buckles around the sleeves of her coat, enough that she could slip her hands into opposing sleeves.

She'd then sigh. "I wish I'd taken my personal phone with me right about now."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: What can go wrong with afternoon shopping? (Cecil/Isabella)   What can go wrong with afternoon shopping? (Cecil/Isabella) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 6:43 pm

Cecil grimaced at the cynical sentiment expressed. He...didn't exactly disagree with the idea that most people wouldn't even go this far, but he really, really wanted to. "It's not about what you deserve. It looked like you needed the help, and I'd be completely worthless as a human being if I didn't even check on you and just left you laid out in an alleyway." Once he's sure she's not about to topple over, he moves around to start gathering things up. "Even if you can replace it, you shouldn't have to...especially when there's nothing wrong with-" He grabs an egg carton, and quickly sets it down to the side as it starts to dribble onto the ground. "Most of it..."
Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: What can go wrong with afternoon shopping? (Cecil/Isabella)   What can go wrong with afternoon shopping? (Cecil/Isabella) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 7:37 am

The sentiment expressed by the youth couldn't help but bring a smile to the older woman's face. "I wonder if you realize how much saying something like that can mean for someone like me." Isabella said, before turning her gaze upward, toward the sky.

Though her attention was brought back to him as he started picking up the groceries, something about the whole thing managing to elicit a chuckle from the blonde. "Would it be inappropriate if I asked to hear your name, young man?" She then asked.

The sense of lightheadedness seemed to be slowly subsiding, though it still made her wonder what could be the cause for this? Slipping her hands out of her sleeves, she'd instead slip her hands into her pockets. Eyes shifting down to her left pocket, she'd pull out something. A small package with a label glued to one side. It appeared to be some form of medication.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: What can go wrong with afternoon shopping? (Cecil/Isabella)   What can go wrong with afternoon shopping? (Cecil/Isabella) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 9:51 am

Cecil shakes his head as he chases down a couple of rolling cans, looking back as he grabs one of the stray articles. "Probably not...I mean, it's not like I know you or anything. Still, if it helps make all of this better, then I guess it's good?" He chuckles awkwardly, before going back to what he was doing.

He looks back again as he's starting to load what he's gathered into the dropped bag. "I'm...not sure how it would be. I mean, it's hardly like there's something terrible about asking for a name or anything..." He gives a quick shake of his head. "Ay, ah, uh, a-anyway, I'm, ah...Cecil."
He notes the package Isabella retrieves with a slightly worried look, but doesn't comment.
Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: What can go wrong with afternoon shopping? (Cecil/Isabella)   What can go wrong with afternoon shopping? (Cecil/Isabella) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 12:02 pm

He wouldn't understand, but he didn't need to. "I can't argue with that. Sometimes as little as a few words can offer a silver lining to something awful." Was what she had to say. He was right, in that sense.

Ccecil, so that was his name. A nice name. "I suppose it'd just be rude of me to not properly introduce myself at this point. I'm Isabella." And with those words, her attention went back to the package in her hand. After a brief moment, her expression would sharpen. "Well, I think I might have found the problem. That incompetent intern gave me the wrong box." Her tone taking on an exasperated quality with her words
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: What can go wrong with afternoon shopping? (Cecil/Isabella)   What can go wrong with afternoon shopping? (Cecil/Isabella) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 12:39 pm

All he does in nod in reply, unsure of any other way to respond.

As much as he already knew her name from their prior meeting, something was different about this introduction that he just couldn't place, and he wasn't sure what to think of it. His mouth opens and closes again as his attempt to speak putters out on its own, unsure of his words and held back by his misjudgement of when she'd finished speaking.
A concerned look is sent Isabella's way at the pronouncement she makes, him looking at the box that was supposedly not what it was supposed to be. Hesitant to ask about what she had now and what she should, he sidesteps the obvious question for another as he lifts the newly re-packed bag. "...so...what now...? Do you...need help getting around so you can get the right box?" He pauses, and shakes his head. "No, rephrase that...can you fix whatever this is now, and how far is it to where you'd need to go?"
Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: What can go wrong with afternoon shopping? (Cecil/Isabella)   What can go wrong with afternoon shopping? (Cecil/Isabella) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 1:19 pm

She'd pocket the package again, before giving Cecil a nod. "Yes, this should be fixable." She'd sigh, annoyance in her tone. "There's a small pharmacy, not even that far from here. I know the owner personally. He's the one I go to for my prescription." Isabella then began explaining, beginning to slowly get up, supporting herself against the wall.

"I visited there, earlier this morning, and I found an intern, the owner apparently having stepped out for personal reasons. And well, said intern apparently gave me the wrong meds." Getting up was slow, but she didn't feel nearly as lgihtheaded.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: What can go wrong with afternoon shopping? (Cecil/Isabella)   What can go wrong with afternoon shopping? (Cecil/Isabella) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 1:33 pm

"Hey! Hey hey hey hey hey hey, slow down...!" Cecil quickly abandons what he's doing to rush over and help Isabella up with a panicked expression, supporting her as best he can as she comes to her feet. "Gotta be careful...don't want to hit the ground again."
He winces at the explanation given as he tries to figure out how he's going to help support the cold woman as she gets around and grab the shopping he'd just spent his time gathering back into its bag. "That's...really, no good. Especially not when things like this happen because of it."
Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: What can go wrong with afternoon shopping? (Cecil/Isabella)   What can go wrong with afternoon shopping? (Cecil/Isabella) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 2:20 pm

"It's fine, it's fine, it's... Better. She tried to convince, though having to shift her word choice there. "Just gotta take it slow. I'm still a bit lightheaded, but otherwise I think I'm a somewhat better. She'd lean more against the wall then him.

"I actually used to take the meds I've on me for a brief time in the past, but had to switch because it would wreak havoc on my blood pressure." Her tone was rather neutral, all things considered. "Cecil, I hate to burden yo with this request, but could you possibly escort me to the pharmacy? I can get a taxi home from there, but I'm quite reliant on my medication."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What can go wrong with afternoon shopping? (Cecil/Isabella)   What can go wrong with afternoon shopping? (Cecil/Isabella) Empty

Back to top Go down

What can go wrong with afternoon shopping? (Cecil/Isabella)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next