Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Just doing my job (Cecil/Isabella) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Just doing my job (Cecil/Isabella) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Just doing my job (Cecil/Isabella) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Just doing my job (Cecil/Isabella) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Just doing my job (Cecil/Isabella) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Just doing my job (Cecil/Isabella) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Just doing my job (Cecil/Isabella) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Just doing my job (Cecil/Isabella) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Just doing my job (Cecil/Isabella) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Just doing my job (Cecil/Isabella)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dethkruzer

Just doing my job (Cecil/Isabella) Empty
PostSubject: Just doing my job (Cecil/Isabella)   Just doing my job (Cecil/Isabella) EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 3:02 pm

The short heels of her shoes gave off sharp clicks against the floor as the woman pushed through her way past the door. Water droplets streamed off the light brown trench coat that her form was wrapped in. Her hands reached up to her head, gently twisting some of the excess water from her blonde hair. The blonde woman, far too old to be student would pull a handkerchief from one pocket and dried her hands off on it.

Pocketing the kerchief, she would undo the topmost button of her coat, reaching into the inside pocket from which she proceeded to produce a small notebook and a pen. Tools in hand, a small smile crept onto Isabella's face as she began to scan the room. She would approach of pair of female students. "Excuse me, can I... oh, nevermind." she began speaking as he approached, but didn't even finish her question as the two younger girls expressed disinterest.

Not to be defeated by the first minuscule setback, the blonde absentmindedly spun the pen in her left hand, as her attention drew to another student, a male. "Excuse me, I'm a reporter for SMILE News, and I'm doing something of a survey regarding Seven Stars students. Could I bother you with some questions for a few moments?"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Just doing my job (Cecil/Isabella)   Just doing my job (Cecil/Isabella) EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 9:38 am

Cecil's feet dragged a little as he made his way through the school to get started on his routines once more. He felt a lot less tired than he would have unusually today, but...

"Cecil? Could you come over here for a moment?"

Well, he had other things to weigh on him today.

He wasn't sure how he'd missed it - Don't kid yourself. You know the reason, and it's exactly why this happened. - but his family had noticed how haggard he was and that it was taking longer than normal to get home, and they were concerned. And somehow, it'd gotten to the point that his dad saw it necessary to confront him over it.
And after the subsequent conversation, well...he'd been forced into some R&R, a joint effort by the rest of the family. He was glad for it, and their efforts helped chase away some of the crushing feeling Ankou would bring from such 'unproductive' behaviour, but...he knew they'd pay more attention to him now. What he'd been doing to them.

...he wondered if the rest of his small friend group was the same way...

The blond perked up as an unfamiliar face drew his attention, and he felt another small pang of guilt as recalled what had happened with SMILE ever since their visit there. Hopefully, people hadn't been...too, affected. "Ah...yeah, that's fine...I didn't know that there was still too much going on there, since...you know."
Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: Just doing my job (Cecil/Isabella)   Just doing my job (Cecil/Isabella) EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:56 pm

"Please don't remind me. I'm still trying to process all that. I remember I had a really good article written up for the head editor I wanted to hand off personally the next day. I thought I'd just been dreaming. Turns out I wasn't." The woman spoke in reply, the tone unintentionally almost a little accusatory, her gaze drifting away from him for a moment. The reminder brought doubt. Doubt in what she was doing. Remembering that she was in company, Isabella shook her head, before clearing her throat.

"Please excuse me, that was uncalled for of me. I've yet to form my own opinion of the incident. But that doesn't matter right now." She would then say, apologetic, before flipping through the notebook to an empty page. She would wirte something down in it. "I've still my job to do, and my editor certainly won't let me forget that." The blonde resumed, capping her words of with a chuckle in an attempt to lighten the mood she herself dampened.

Would you prefer to sit down before I begin with my questions? I won't take up much of your time."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Just doing my job (Cecil/Isabella)   Just doing my job (Cecil/Isabella) EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 1:04 pm

Cecil winced at the tone the woman took, looking altogether somewhat uncomfortable at the way he was being talked to. Worse, since even if she had no idea, he was responsible.
It eases as she apologises, but he still looks concernedly at Isabella as she continues on, a little worried for how the reporter was faring in the aftermath of it all. "Well...if you say so. It's not like I work there to be able to say otherwise."

A little bit of a confused look develops at the last question. "Uh...in the halls...? I can't imagine the school would be too happy about someone unrelated to it roaming around inside either..."
Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: Just doing my job (Cecil/Isabella)   Just doing my job (Cecil/Isabella) EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 1:30 pm

She gave him something of a smile. "Life marches on, with no regard for if you get knocked off the ride. It's a matter of getting back on, and going forward even when circumstances change. That's something an old friend of mine used to say." The blond explained with a nod, even if there was a hint of longing in her voice.

As the youth then questioned doing the interview where they stood, she cleared her throat again. "You've a fair point. Usually I'd ask my interviewees to step outside, but given the rain, I'd rather not drag either of us out there. I'm sure the staff would be somewhat understanding." Isabella then spoke in reply, pausing briefly, before adding. "That said, if you're not comfortable being interviewed here, or with the interview in general, then please do just let me know, and I will be on my way."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Just doing my job (Cecil/Isabella)   Just doing my job (Cecil/Isabella) EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 1:35 pm

Cecil just gave an awkward, nervous chuckle at the saying, all too uncomfortable things flashing through his mind at the very succinct summation of the world that reminded him he was clinging on for dear life. "...sounds...like they had a good idea of things."

He shakes his head as if to ward off the idea. "No, no no, it's fine, I just...thought it was a strange thing to suggest considering where we were. I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: Just doing my job (Cecil/Isabella)   Just doing my job (Cecil/Isabella) EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 1:57 pm

She gave a nod, to both his responses, though no immediate verbal response. Instead she clicked her pen to make sure the writing bit was out, before bringing it to her notebook. "Alright then. Before I begin I'll just preface by saying two things. First, if there's a question you'd rather not answer, just say so. And second, the results will be anonymous." She would scribble a bit with the pen, it was giving out ink. Good.

"So, first questions, your age? And is this your first, second, or third semester at Seven Stars?"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Just doing my job (Cecil/Isabella)   Just doing my job (Cecil/Isabella) EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 2:58 pm

"Right, right...that's good to know." Not that he exactly knew if there were any particularly bad or compromising questions that would be asked, but being able to not answer and having everything not have his name on it was still comforting.

"Uh...17. I'm in my third semester."
Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: Just doing my job (Cecil/Isabella)   Just doing my job (Cecil/Isabella) EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 3:34 pm

She struck a few tally marks down to not his answers.

Thank you. Next questions. On a scale of of one to ten, how positive would you consider your learning experience this year? One Being extremely negative, ten being extremely positive. And how do you think the overall learning experience compares to when you began your studies? One being much worse and ten being much better?" She asked, pausing for a moment, before adding. And if you wish, feel free to elaborate on any answers."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Just doing my job (Cecil/Isabella)   Just doing my job (Cecil/Isabella) EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 6:04 pm

"Ummm..." He took a moment to think, scratching at the back of his head. "6, I guess...? Mostly alright, decent, though not the most special...can't stand the history teacher, though. Too much focus on...'recent history'." He resists the urge to groan at the thought of 'Isla Class'. "And for the other question, and 8, though...I guess that has more to do with a change in circumstances than the school itself."
Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: Just doing my job (Cecil/Isabella)   Just doing my job (Cecil/Isabella) EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 6:21 pm

Focus on recent history? Interesting. She would write down a few more details. "An improvement from the start, but only a 6 now? I'd be curious to hear these circumstances if you would be willing to share. But of course, no pressure."

Isabella eyed the boy for a moment, before clicking her pen twice. But, to continue. Using the scale of one to ten I explained before, what are your experiences with the meals offered in the cafeteria? And how do they compare to when you began studying?"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Just doing my job (Cecil/Isabella)   Just doing my job (Cecil/Isabella) EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 6:39 pm

"It's nothing big, just..." He shrugs. "More friends than I used to have, I guess. Makes things better, but doesn't make the teaching anything special."

"I...don't actually use the cafeteria? Or, well, I don't have the food there." Cecil clears his throat, letting hand drop from his head into the pocket with his player. "I bring in stuff."
Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: Just doing my job (Cecil/Isabella)   Just doing my job (Cecil/Isabella) EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 7:01 pm

Hmmm... I see. It's good to have more friends. But if you'll allow me to ask further about the food situation, do you bring in your own food as a cost saving measure, or because of previous experiences with school meals?" Isabella asked, shifting her right foot so her weight was merely on her toes. As she did, she wrote down some details.

"Onto the next questions though, I've only two more after these. On a scale of one to five, would you say the school offers suitably sized and equipped spaces for both curricular and extracurricular activities? One being very much disagree, five being very much agree." She'd again eye the boy, curious as to what he may reply.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Just doing my job (Cecil/Isabella)   Just doing my job (Cecil/Isabella) EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 7:51 pm

He thinks back to past meals, and grimaces. "I mean...some of the food from my last school felt like it would build up in your throat to form a dam if you didn't wash it down...but mainly, even when the food was decent, stuff from home is just better most of the time."

Cecil nods. "Right, right, ah..." He pauses, but it doesn't take long to think on this one. "Five. They have a lot here, and none of it exactly seems cheap...they've got buildings and equipment for most of what you can think of, though that's kind of not surprising considering what else the school is for."
Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: Just doing my job (Cecil/Isabella)   Just doing my job (Cecil/Isabella) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 6:37 am

A grimace? The explanation of the young man would soon explain the expression. "I see, I never actually considered it from that perspective. Do you mind if I use what you just said word-for-word in my piece?" She jotted down more notes as he spoke. She continued to give him a smile. This young man was being very helpful.

"Alright, last questions. With the same scale of one to five, how would you rate the following statements: The school rules are applied equally to all students regardless of factors like privileged background or position. And, The school offers special consideration for the learning experience of students with special needs." Isabella then asked, her pen tapping gently against the corner of her notebook.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just doing my job (Cecil/Isabella)   Just doing my job (Cecil/Isabella) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just doing my job (Cecil/Isabella)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next