Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
No chance to find a Flower Girl? EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
No chance to find a Flower Girl? EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
No chance to find a Flower Girl? EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
No chance to find a Flower Girl? EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
No chance to find a Flower Girl? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
No chance to find a Flower Girl? EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
No chance to find a Flower Girl? EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
No chance to find a Flower Girl? EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
No chance to find a Flower Girl? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

No chance to find a Flower Girl?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chronos

Chronos

No chance to find a Flower Girl? Empty
PostSubject: No chance to find a Flower Girl?   No chance to find a Flower Girl? EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:07 pm

Cain strolled up to the church casually, slouching a bit and with his hands in his pockets. His parents were in town to visit relatives, apparently the new uncle he'd yet to meet. They'd wanted to have a bit of fun that apparently didn't involve carting around a teenager, so he'd been left to his own devices. It wasn't exactly a new thing, he was relatively responsible and his parents trusted him. Not to mention they were both rather busy folk, so he had developed a rather long leash. He'd decided to swing by the church here because those places usually had pretty nice architecture as far as he was concerned. He wan't sure how busy it would end up being, but he was just sightseeing, so what's the worst that could...

Never mind. Those words were trouble, even if they were just thoughts. Best to just walk on up and look around. After all, Churches were usually inviting places.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: No chance to find a Flower Girl?   No chance to find a Flower Girl? EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:21 pm

Kogami was busy trying to steer the members of the cult into the right path, it was definitely a handful. “Ahh well, being an official member of the church by day, and the leader of the church many other day. I coordinately have my work cut out for me, its a pain sometimes. “ Kogami then noticed that the church had a new visitor, he fixed his tie and started to walk over. His attire was slightly different, he was wearing a black tux with his white hair slicked back. “ Welcome to the church of Nyra, you are an unfamiliar face, but it is always our duty to welcome new visitors, Namaste. “ It was nothing but a simple greeting to the new visitor, there were plenty of visitors nowadays. Even more visitors when there are offical services being held, generous type of people who would want to try to believe in something to save their own souls. Kogami fought that to be the real truth of the world, the convenience of religion.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: No chance to find a Flower Girl?   No chance to find a Flower Girl? EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:35 pm

Cain held a neutral expression as the dude in the tux walked up. With the formal dress and the slicked back hair, Cain was reminded a bit of a televangelist. Still, it was usually best not to make comments about people you had just met, and their fashion sense. Considering he was dressed in a simple hoodie and jeans, fashion wasn't exactly his forte anyway.

"Nice to meet you. I was just stopping by and decided to poke my head in. I had no idea things would be this busy." Cain said with a small bow in Kogami's direction. He folded his arms when he straightened up and looked around.

"Sorry, but I've yet to hear of Nyra. Care to fill me in on some of the details?" he said seeming a bit more friendly than usual. He was a little curious as to what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: No chance to find a Flower Girl?   No chance to find a Flower Girl? EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:14 pm

OOC: Sorry for the delay, got horribly sidetracked.

“Hmm, it’s a long story..if you don’t mind taking a seat. My name is Koga, by the way..” Koga then sits down and starts to explain to the visitor about the story of Nyra. “ This goes back to the ancient Egyptian times. Nyarlathotep was a great pharaoh, but the recordings of his rule and existence was never truly acknowledged. This was because our world was within a time where things went on beyond our understanding, to put it more simply….dreamtime... Dreamtime is a sacred era in which ancestral totemic spirit beings created the world. Tometic spirits or….a totem is a being, object, or symbol representing an animal or plant that serves as an emblem of a group of people, such as a family, clan, group, lineage, or tribe, reminding them of their ancestry (or mythic past. Everything that exists in the world, had contained a soul. The human race of that time had contained a power to summon these tometic beings , and bending their power to our will. Nyarlathotep was also an example of a user who contained such a great power. He also cared for his people, perhaps you could say he gave more than the average length of royalty should allow. Nyarlathotep, provided a blessing towards human desire, and tirelessly worked for his people to be satisfied. The end of famine, a bountiful harvest, he used his tometic spirit to help perform all of these miracles. Continued use only made him stronger , and he became a tometic spirit , ascending to greater heights, with the determination to guide us on the right path with his amazing power. Those who were unable to achieve the power of the tometic spirits, was granted the power by Nyarlathotep himself, they became a prophet to spread his word. However….”
Kogami then took a small break, drinking from his water bottle. Nyarlathotep once said “The butterfly of calamity is upon us”, the envoker of free will towards idle minds to defile our land. Those who did not want to accept Nyarlathotep’s love and compassion went at war with him. It was all sparked off by an idea of a beautiful butterfly, who convinced that they had something to prove by killing the prophets, by defiling the believers, a mindless rebellion that attracted tometic spirits akin to their nature. These tometic spirits was the personification of our souls, what we would become if we was to ascend that high…our potential. This was none other than a rise, the beginning of the great battle that the butterfly of calamity started against our wise and gentle pharaoh…. The great Persona war, mystical powers at work…where both sides were pushed to a standstill. So then, our god had a plan. He instead created a place that would further our purpose and stop this battle. He created a place that co-existed as heaven …where he would weigh the sins of their souls, and open the door to paradise to those that were worthy. This continued on, for all fighting only seeks eternity. His love was real… and because he loved them… he gave his life… so that all may enter his created heaven.. to only reform again upon the appearance of the butterfly of calamity … The false Shepard, and the sheep who follow his will under his influence. “
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: No chance to find a Flower Girl?   No chance to find a Flower Girl? EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:01 pm

Cain raised a single brow as he heard the story. It was an entertaining one as far as he was concerned. The great Pharaoh and the Butterfly of Calamity and all that was pretty interesting. Though it seemed a bit obvious to him that this place was a bit less like a church and more like the hideout for a cult. Though he wasn't quite sure if it was a dangerous one.

"Well, I haven't heard that one before. Thank's for sharing that tale. Though that makes me wonder, what does your church practice? You don't seem like the quite contemplative types, if you don't mind me saying. Then again, maybe you are? I just arrived here, it's not like I would know." he said folding his arm nonchalantly, though in a manner that hopefully wouldn't show too much disrespect.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: No chance to find a Flower Girl?   No chance to find a Flower Girl? EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 1:09 am

“Pratice huh? The practice is like any other religion, following the path laid out for us. But unlike other religions, we have a guide that can help us follow the correct path without being led astray. Don’t want to scare you off with mindless banter, but as a realist..seeing is believing. So if you was to see something that supports this religion, something that is seen as not of this world, you’re a little more drawn to it. I personally like it this way, a big difference to the usual bedtime stories and teaching of morals dontt you think. It adds to the mystery of the church as well. “ Koga drinks some more water and tosses a bottle to the man. “Well, its free. So don’t worry about it. Its suppose to be about 90 today, or a little over that. Gotta keep you hydrated right?” This was another problem, Koga was having trouble of getting the AC to work inside this old opera house. He was planning on to get it taken care of once the donations comes through.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: No chance to find a Flower Girl?   No chance to find a Flower Girl? EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:11 am

Cain's hand snapped up and snatched the bottle he'd been tossed. Ninety degrees? He was a bit surprised the temperature was actually that high. He'd never exactly been the best at guessing that sort of thing though. To him things almost always seemed a bit colder. It was one of the excuses he had for dressing as he did. As the boy slipped the bottle into his hoodies pocket he gave a shrug.
"Thanks a lot, but don't worry. The heat never really bothered me much. I'd offer to try and help with your A/C but it'd probably just end up with me flicking random switches or trying to read a manual or look for tips online." Cain said with a little resignation.
"Well, I do agree that the church is mysterious. It's certainly got an interesting air about it. It's not many places that would say 'seeing is believing.' This certainly doesn't seem like a run of the mill place." Cain said casually, though he wasn't quite sure if their uniqueness was for the best or not.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: No chance to find a Flower Girl?   No chance to find a Flower Girl? EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 11:12 am

"If thats what you think, well.. the power of youtube it is. You should check out how the church came into fpoundation. The prophet is definately one of a kind. I am pretty sure that would change your mind. However, the prohet is not here today. You would have to wait untill the next offical service to see him in person, or you could get lucky and seem him around the town." Kogami then started to wonder if this man was a student. "Well, i didnt quite catch your name back then, what is it? And ..are you a student around here? You seem poretty new in town with your article of clothing, alaska? Greenland?"
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: No chance to find a Flower Girl?   No chance to find a Flower Girl? EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 3:33 pm

I suppose keeping my eye open for a prophet isn't too tough to manage. I'm guessing he's not a robe and long beard type of guy, but it' like you pointed out. Few thing and people are hard to find online. Just takes a little digging." Cain said calmly. When he heard Kogami's questions he let out a small sigh.

"Cain Owlglass. Nice to meet you, and yeah I'm not exactly a native. It's not like I just flew in or anything but...what's the saying? Oh yeah: I don't get out much." Cain said with a shrug.

"Though perhaps it's possible I just like dressing this way? It's not all that crazy, is it?"
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: No chance to find a Flower Girl?   No chance to find a Flower Girl? EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 10:42 am

"No, as a matter of fact..in a sence...we might all be...right?" Kogami then makes a sigh as he starts to walk off. Well, i gave to do my rounds, if you ever want to make a confession, ill hear you out. Oh, one more thing i forgot..." Kogami then tosses Cain a small red book. " It is a really good read, take the time to look trhough it if you ever get the chance ok?" Kogami then continued to walk off and do his job.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: No chance to find a Flower Girl?   No chance to find a Flower Girl? EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:23 pm

Cain gave a nod to the young man. His curiosity about the church had been sated for now and there was still more of the city to see. He caught the read book and looked it over, trying to glean a bit of information about it.

"Thanks. I guess I'll bring it back here when I finish. I'll try not to dog-ear the pages." Cain said as he inspected the book. He looked up, noticing that Kogami had already left and decided to be on his way.

(end)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No chance to find a Flower Girl?   No chance to find a Flower Girl? Empty

Back to top Go down

No chance to find a Flower Girl?
Page 1 of 1