Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Noise Pollution (Nadia) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Noise Pollution (Nadia) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Noise Pollution (Nadia) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Noise Pollution (Nadia) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Noise Pollution (Nadia) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Noise Pollution (Nadia) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Noise Pollution (Nadia) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Noise Pollution (Nadia) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Noise Pollution (Nadia) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Noise Pollution (Nadia)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

Noise Pollution (Nadia) Empty
PostSubject: Noise Pollution (Nadia)   Noise Pollution (Nadia) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 2:17 pm

The modern world was a loud place. The drum drum of daily life, the chitter chatter of conversation, the vroom vroom of engines and most importantly the impact of boots upon the ground. Namely one pair of boots belonging to the rider of a motorbike. The roar of the bike's engine died down, growing silent as the rider pulled into the park lot. Wrapped in the tight leather of their riding suit it would be easy to tell their gender given how the suit clung to every curve.

With a curt movement of their right foot, the rider unfolded their bike's stand allowing it to stand up by itself. The notion of getting her bike scratched was completely unacceptable to the rider. Whoever this rider was, they reached upwards towards their helmet, grasping it firmly only to remove it. With a gentle shake of her head, white hair escaped from the helmet framing a tanned face and yellow eyes. Resting the helmet between her legs Eryka switched off her bike's engine slipping the keys into her pocket as she climbed off it.
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Noise Pollution (Nadia)   Noise Pollution (Nadia) EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 11:58 pm

Nadia had some things on her mind apart from drawing and marveling at death. Today, she had been job hunting. Which was a horrid process to be sure. But it was becoming apparent from recent events that she needed a place of her own - to freely go and come as she pleased without prying eyes. And to do that - she'd need a job. An actual one that paid real money. The whole enterprise had pushed her meager social skills to the test, but she thought she may have found a place just strange enough to accept her under their employ. Now all there was to do was wait.

So as she was walking down the street, feeling melancholy and only a little downtrodden, she saw a familiar face pulling their bicycle helmet off. It was the girl from the track. The Cadet to be. That's right, the Cadets were - by all rights - her enemies now. But then, if they didn't know that it wasn't a problem right? after all...that's what the disguises were for. In truth, Nadia had had quite enough of being alone for one day, and as she had done plenty of bothering Cecil lately, she wondered if just maybe she could get a name out of this blonde soldier this day.

"Good afternoon." She offered in greeting as she stepped onto the pavement of the parking lot. The click of her mid-length boots was unmistakable. "Fate has led us to another meeting, it seems." She stated, hands in her jacket pockets.

Back to top Go down
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

PostSubject: Re: Noise Pollution (Nadia)   Noise Pollution (Nadia) EmptySat Sep 29, 2018 7:20 am

Much to Eryka's surprise she was approached by a random member of the public but even more surprising it turned out to be Nadia. The artist who had expressed an interest in sketching Eryka few days ago. This had to be a coincidence. The Amputee did not believe in gods or divine providence, even though she believed in the supernatural as per the existence of demons, which again meant Nadia was here by coincidence or was stalking Eryka. Whichever was the truth would soon be revealed.

"If you wish to look at it that way. Fate is merely an illusion created to explain away happenstances but yes, good afternoon." By throwing one leg over her bike Eryka dismounted from her steed of steel, standing to her full height. She impassively looked down at Nadia, clutching her helmet under her prosthetic arm.

"If you wish to sketch me again that is fine however, you will need to keep up with me as I have chores I need to tend to. If that is not the reason for your approach then enlighten me as to what service I can provide." The possibility of Nadia approaching Eryka for the sake of socialization was totally lost on her along with most social skills in fact.
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Noise Pollution (Nadia)   Noise Pollution (Nadia) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 12:43 pm

Nadia was beginning to suspect that the woman's stand-offish attitude was less a display of her feelings toward Nadia, and more a display of her disinterest in social connections in general. Eyeing the woman bemusedly, Nadia came up beside her. "There wasn't anything I wanted precisely. But Since we're both here, I can accompany you on your errands if you'd like. I'd be interested to see what sorts of things a soon-to-be Cadet like you has to do in the city." She offered optimistically.

The woman would likely shoo her away, but Nadia didn't mind that either. Inserting herself into someone life like this was a little scary, which she liked, and hey, it had worked with Cecil. Maybe it would help her melt this woman's icy exterior as well.

Back to top Go down
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

PostSubject: Re: Noise Pollution (Nadia)   Noise Pollution (Nadia) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 5:54 pm

"Whether you accompany on my errands or not is of no consequence to me." As rude and confrontational as that sounded is was in fact intended to be a simple statement of facts. If Nadia did truly wish to accompany Eryka then she was perfectly free to do so...provided she looked after herself. If Nadia got herself in trouble due to her own choice then by all rights it was mostly her own responsibility to get herself out of it..baring some exceptions.

"However, if you do choose to accompany me then be prepared to keep pace with me and also ready to render assistance have I a need for it." It was fortunate this parking area didn't require a ticket which is why Eryka walked off, carrying her helmet under her arm indicating that Nadia should follow if she wanted. Regardless of what Nadia chose to do the amputee would eventually end up at the local hardware store as she reached into a pocket for something.
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Noise Pollution (Nadia)   Noise Pollution (Nadia) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 4:55 pm

Nadia nodded along to the terms. Reasonable enough, it seemed. Keeping pace shouldn't be a problem, and she didn't mind helping if it was something she was capable of doing. "But first...you still haven't told me your name." She smiled slyly. Stepping a little ahead of Eryka as they walked.

The first place they went was a hardware store. As they approached, Eryka reached into her pocket for something. A shopping list maybe? Nadia kept pace, and maintained an easy, unobtrusive silence unless she was spoken too. She was happy just to observe, and be distracted from other matters.
Back to top Go down
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

PostSubject: Re: Noise Pollution (Nadia)   Noise Pollution (Nadia) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 9:02 pm

Eryka stopped reading the piece of paper and looked towards Nadia. Yes, it was true that the amputee had not shared her name but was there a need to? A name's only purpose was to serve as a unique way to refer to someone and honestly? Eryka would not be concerned if she was merely called "Amputee" in her dealings with Nadia but...if this very odd person truly desired to know Eryka's name then she would share it. Actually...yes, Nadia's curiosity was blatantly obvious so Eryka decided to merely cut to the point without wasting time on the unnecessary flapping of tongues.

"Eryk Eckert." And with that she went back to her chore, systemically scanning the shelves looking for something very specific. Eryka's tool kit needed a replacement screwdriver but it had to have an immensely specific head given how...tricky the screws holding Eryka's prosthetic were. Like always she wore an expression face, a cold mask of apathy that analysed and discarded all the useless information it was relaying. Her perfectly ordered and systematic movements were the pinnacle of efficiency. She never once doubled back on herself, retraced the movements of her eyes or double checked a shelf. It was the movements of a machine that knew exactly what it was looking for.
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Noise Pollution (Nadia)   Noise Pollution (Nadia) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 6:41 pm

Nadia nodded at the name, following as they entered the hardware store, looking around and diligently watching as Eryka examined the shelves. She did say she could help, didn't she? "is there anything on your list I can look for for you, Eryka?" she asked, trying out the name in practice.
Back to top Go down
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

PostSubject: Re: Noise Pollution (Nadia)   Noise Pollution (Nadia) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 7:32 pm

"Yes I need a new pair of rubber gloves. So long as they fit and can handle being exposed to the inside of an engine they shall suffice." If Nadia REALLY wanted to help then that was what she could do but the question on Eryka's mind was...why? She wasn't possessed of the notion that people only did things for their own self-interest however, Nadia's offer of aid went totally against what Eryka believed. People should always be fully responsible for their own affairs. To drag others into it was selfish and childishly irresponsible.
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Noise Pollution (Nadia)   Noise Pollution (Nadia) EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 1:51 am

New gloves for being exposed within an engine? So, she did maintenance on her own vehicle. Perhaps others too, even. Naturally. Nadia was beginning to suspect that aside from her mantra of survival, she preferred to do just about everything for herself. Interesting. But, it also sounded sort of lonely. But she wouldn't say that. Eryka would just dismiss it as irrelevant. Still, now she had something to help with for the moment, atleast. "Okay, I can handle that." Nadia replied with a small nod, bringing a hand to her chin. Her other hand mirrored the post Eryka's hand made as it held the piece of paper, and she looked from her own hand to Eryka's silently measuring, before ducking down another isle toward the sign that read Automotive. If there were heat-resistant gloves for working on engines, that's probably where they'd be.

Eryka had a few minutes of being left to her own searchings. Nadia deftly picked the least embellished, most evenly priced pair of rubber gloves that fit a little too well for Nadia's hand, but that she thought would fit better over Eryka's slightly thicker fingers. The tips of the fingers had little ridges that made it easier to grip small items like nuts and bolts, which would probably be useful.

In a few more minutes, Nadia found Eryka again, and offered her the spoils. "Will these do?"
Back to top Go down
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

PostSubject: Re: Noise Pollution (Nadia)   Noise Pollution (Nadia) EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 7:49 am

With Nadia gone Eryka would fully devote herself to what she was looking for. Her eyes continued to scan the shelves until she finally found what she was looking for. Bending down, with her knees not her back, the amputee briskly removed the screw driver from the rack and checked the product information. Yes yes. Everything seemed to be in order. Satisfied with her purchase she was planning to walk off in search of Nadia but that was when the artist returned.

"We shall see." Eryka calmly took hold of the gloves, flipping them over to read all the information on the back. Satisfied they would do the job she then slipped them onto her hands, one hand at a time due to the gloves being tied together, in order to ensure they would fit and what do you know? They did.

"Yes." With a stoic nod, the closest one would ever get to thanks from Eryka excluding thanks itself, the amputee walked towards the counter and paid for her purchases before heading outside. There was many other things she needed to get while in town and so once she was outside the amputee would lead the way into a supermarket, grabbing a basket on the way. Hopefully Nadia had managed to keep up as the streets were rather busy/
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Noise Pollution (Nadia)   Noise Pollution (Nadia) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 12:36 am

Nadia quickly found herself weaving around people as Eryka pressed on with the dedicated focus of a soldier marching off to battle. But, where she was marching...was a supermarket. Nadia watched curiously as the myriad of people passed, noting which ones took notice of Eryka's arm and which didn't. It was surprisingly few. But then, in a city with cadets using powers and carrying coffins, mysterious unseen demons, and terrorists everywhere, She supposed one prosthetic limb wasn't really that big a deal.

As they entered the supermarket, Nadia closed the few steps between herself and Eryka, and looked casually around her at the paper in her hand. "And...is there anything here I can help you find?" She asked dutifully, watching Eryka's reaction. The girl seemed, maybe confused about Nadia's insistence to help without really having any reason to, or at least, Nadia liked to imagine that was the case. In truth, she still had trouble reading Eryka. There had to be some tell of emotion somewhere. Just had to keep watching to find it...
Back to top Go down
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

PostSubject: Re: Noise Pollution (Nadia)   Noise Pollution (Nadia) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 1:08 pm

Despite Eryka genuinely wishing otherwise, it seemed Nadia had managed to keep pace with her and well..fine. The amputee turned to face Nadia and coldly looked down at her. She no longer felt the desire to actually do her day's chores on account of Nadia's presence. Perhaps there was something better the two of them could do?

"Ugh....this has grown tiresome. I don't know why you keep following but whatever it is you want, get it out of the way already." As far as the amputee was concerned Nadia desired something and whatever it was bothered Eryka. She hated the very notion of being watched, followed and observed for god only knows what purpose.

"i'd rather do my own chores...alone."
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Noise Pollution (Nadia)   Noise Pollution (Nadia) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 1:20 pm

Nadia stopped with Eryka and looked at her with curious eyes. If she wanted her to leave, she had no problem with that, but she would speak her mind first. "I want to...be Your friend. I didn't have anything else to do today, so helping you isn't a problem. If you don't want my help, then That's fine. But don't think I'm doing this because there is something I want from you."

"Isn't it lonely doing everything by yourself?"
Back to top Go down
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

PostSubject: Re: Noise Pollution (Nadia)   Noise Pollution (Nadia) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 8:58 am

Theme to set the mood.

"You want to be my friend?...Hmmm..." That was a first. While living on the streets after the divide and while growing up inside the orphanage Eryka had been, shall we say, devoid of any real friends. Obviously the streets of the demon infested hell-scape that was Endmyion after the collapse was hardly the place to make friends but neither had been that orphanage. The other kids had never tried to befriend her but that may have been due to Eryka's anger issues when she was younger.

"My parents and I where on holiday in the city before the Divide struck. It happened, the world was torn asunder, demons walked the earth." Eryka planned to speak more than she was used to, as she recalled her honestly tragic past. The sad thing was she was not angry about what had happened. Had she come to terms with her losses? Was she merely drowning them in apathy?...So many maybes.

"My parents tried to protect me but...one day I looked away for a few moments then when I looked back? They were gone. Just like that I was alone and alone I remained on the streets until, as you know, I lost my arm." She took a temporary pause to catch her breath, her eyes staring down at Nadia with an emotional that obviously weighed heavily on her as it should. Loss, suffering, pain? These things weighed as they should. One should not seek "justice" to ease that weight. One should seek justice for it being the right thing to do.

"After that I was raised in an orphanage. Thinking back on it they were good people...but I was a different person then. I was angry, violent, aggressive however to answer your question...I would not know. I have no frame of reference to understand what being lonely is like." It was true. If one didn't know what it was like to not be alone how could they ever lament it? Everyone needed a reference, a comparison point, something to compare their own experiences to.

"However....if you desire to be my friend then you should have mentioned that sooner. I am not one for conversation but friends are supposed to do things woefully less boring than chores together are they not? So let's go do what friends should do." It may seem like Eryka was fully embracing the notion of a friendship with Nadia but she wasn't. Yes, she was not opposed to a friendship with Nadia but neither was she one hundred percent into it...however, out of respect for Nadia's assistance, Eryka was willing to indulge her and give it an attempt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noise Pollution (Nadia)   Noise Pollution (Nadia) Empty

Back to top Go down

Noise Pollution (Nadia)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next