Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Walk in Andante [Cecil Erinforth] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Walk in Andante [Cecil Erinforth] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Walk in Andante [Cecil Erinforth] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Walk in Andante [Cecil Erinforth] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Walk in Andante [Cecil Erinforth] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Walk in Andante [Cecil Erinforth] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Walk in Andante [Cecil Erinforth] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Walk in Andante [Cecil Erinforth] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Walk in Andante [Cecil Erinforth] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Walk in Andante [Cecil Erinforth]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

A Walk in Andante [Cecil Erinforth] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk in Andante [Cecil Erinforth]   A Walk in Andante [Cecil Erinforth] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 2:51 am

After a brief moment, Cecil can't help but snicker a little. More honest humour, instead of twisted jest. "That's...a cheesy line, alright. I got accused of sounding like something out of the theatre once...actually, twice, now that I think about it, but I don't think I came out with anything quite like that."
He shakes his head, brushing it away. "Not wrong, though. Having someone with you to help out is a lot better than dealing with it alone, as I've recently found out." A weak little chuckle comes from the blond boy's lips. "What were you thinking?"
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in Andante [Cecil Erinforth]   A Walk in Andante [Cecil Erinforth] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 3:19 am

"If you've had someone to help you, then you're the one's who's farther ahead." Nadia chided, mouth parting in another small smile. She sounded like the theatre? Was that a bad thing? it wouldn't be the first time someone had told her the things she said were strange. She moved her sketchbook to the side and leaned against the wooden beam of the fence. Light was failing now, and she wasn't particularly interested in the dead/living flowers just now anyway.

"What were you thinking?" What was she thinking? What were they supposed to do, to help each other make up for lost time? As she settled against the fence and looked across the road at the fence running along the other side, she decided maybe she'd gotten ahead of herself and said something foolish, got lost in the romanticism of tragedy and adversity. Looking back over to him she finally said "I'm sorry if what I said sounded strange. I guess what I meant was...maybe together we can figure out different ways of making up for the time we've lost. There's still a great deal of places in this city I haven't seen. I want to fill my time with new sights and experiences, so I can leave this world knowing I lived life to the fullest. If you haven't tried it, maybe it will help you too. Studying isn't the only way to learn new things, after all."

Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in Andante [Cecil Erinforth]   A Walk in Andante [Cecil Erinforth] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 3:33 am

...no, he was not. They'd be gone eventually if they knew what was best for them.

Cecil blinks a couple of times, and smirks a little. "No, no, it's not that it sounded strange...it's a great sentiment, and honestly, you're right, but..." He laughs awkwardly, and scratches at the back of his head. "I was thinking more along the lines of, uh...what do we do? How do we arrange this? It's great to get to know all of these things, but, um, ah, uhhh...well we don't want to walk off and suddenly have no idea how to contact each other if we actually plan on doing anything."
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in Andante [Cecil Erinforth]   A Walk in Andante [Cecil Erinforth] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 4:41 am

Nadia blinked as well, looking back to the boy as he expressed his concern. Of course. Here she was going on about plans, when they hadn't even exchanged any kind of contact information. She pulled her bag closer from where it lay beside the wide fence post, and pulled out her smartphone. "Do you have a phone? I'll give you my number." She offered, readily.

She unlocked the screen with a clever motion and opened up to the contacts screen. There was only three numbers listed. "You can call me if you find anything interesting or new around town." She said, as she clicked the screen. "And if you happen to come across any dead birds or anything like that...text me a picture."

Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in Andante [Cecil Erinforth]   A Walk in Andante [Cecil Erinforth] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 4:50 am

Cecil nods at the question of phones and starts to retrieve his, only to give a...rather bemused look at the request for dead bird pictures. "...most people prefer cat pictures." He takes a moment in thought, and shrugs, giving a little smile. "Then again, guess something's gotta kill the birds, huh?"

"Right...anyway..." It's not long before he's got his phone sorted out himself, and he rattles off his number.
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in Andante [Cecil Erinforth]   A Walk in Andante [Cecil Erinforth] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 3:05 pm

Nadia typed in his number as he offered it, and returned it with her own, before responding to what he said before. "lots of things kill birds. And cats. Everything dies, especially these days. Some people like to forget that. I prefer to remember it." Nadia said swiftly, sliding her phone, sketchbook, and a few scattered implements into her satchel.

When she stood, she looked down at the flowers, still tied together, and decided to leave them for tomorrow's passerby to wonder at. "Speaking of which, we should probably return to our homes before night falls and the demons come out, right?" She delivered the statement with certainty, despite the fact that Nadia had never really seen anything more than fleeting shades. She had never had trouble believing in the force that had toppled the world. She only wished she could see them herself.

Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in Andante [Cecil Erinforth]   A Walk in Andante [Cecil Erinforth] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 3:22 pm

As he plugs in the number, Cecil's expression turns more solemn. "Can't really blame them for wanting to forget though...a lot was lost during the Divide. Bet a lot of people are still trying to get things back together." In that he way, he was kind of lucky. He didn't lose his family, he has a proper home to go back to, and everything came together thanks to Dad and...

He finds himself unable to finish the thought.

Cecil's eyes dart at the mention of demons during the night, before re-centering themselves. He picks himself off the ground, taking his earphones back from about his neck and putting one in. "Yeah. You...don't want to be out at night with them about." He pauses. "It's dangerous. Gotta be careful about looking down dark alleyways."
He shakes his head and nods. "Well...I guess I'll see you again, with any luck. Bye, Nadia."

Giving the girl a little wave, he puts in the other earphone, kicks up the music, and starts making his way back. He'd have a little more study to get down before anything else happened.
He felt a little better, though.
It was nice, talking to people. He just didn't understand how much before.

--> [EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in Andante [Cecil Erinforth]   A Walk in Andante [Cecil Erinforth] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 3:57 am

Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in Andante [Cecil Erinforth]   A Walk in Andante [Cecil Erinforth] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 10:28 pm

A Walk in Andante [Cecil Erinforth] - Page 2 SgcxtKc

Fate's wheels are ever turning, even as Death stares into it's own eyes. Nadia Marquee and Cecil Erinforth have forged a Social Link.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in Andante [Cecil Erinforth]   A Walk in Andante [Cecil Erinforth] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Walk in Andante [Cecil Erinforth]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2