Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Walk 'n Swing [Gus] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Walk 'n Swing [Gus] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Walk 'n Swing [Gus] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Walk 'n Swing [Gus] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Walk 'n Swing [Gus] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Walk 'n Swing [Gus] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Walk 'n Swing [Gus] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Walk 'n Swing [Gus] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Walk 'n Swing [Gus] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Walk 'n Swing [Gus]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Walk 'n Swing [Gus] Empty
PostSubject: Walk 'n Swing [Gus]   Walk 'n Swing [Gus] EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 9:53 am

Fresh air. Crow certainly felt like he needed some after a full day's worth of working down at his place in Middle Ward, and thus he took to the streets once he got to his home area, instead of going back home just yet. Despite the fact that it was pretty late, with the sky turning dark already, and the crowds of people lingering outside slowly thinning out at this point. Not that the Chimera man was largely bothered by that fact, having been in constant company of people for most of the day. In fact, he found the lack of bustling crowds to be a refreshing scenery to behold.

Walk 'n Swing [Gus] SXvcl8D

Whistling to himself, Crow took a chill walk 'round the place, one of the fake guns used in his shows still in his hand with him throwing it up and down absentmindedly as he went. He seemed to have decent skill in that, always catching it by the handle no matter how many times it happened to rotate and spin while in the air. Unusual? To some, maybe, but could anything in this melting pot of worlds truly be called out of the box?
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Walk 'n Swing [Gus]   Walk 'n Swing [Gus] EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 7:29 pm

Gus wasn't particularly doing anything. He didn't have much to do for the entire day, to be honest. No one needed his skills right now so he just opted to call it a break. Not that he had much choice but not that it mattered much. He only sought to relax and his work relaxed him, but so did actual relaxing relax him. Life was hardly perfect, yet it was beautiful in its own right.

And so, in spirit of the relaxation, when Gus noticed some young man throwing a gun up and down like it was nothing, from his sitting place at the bench, reading the paper under the light of the street lamp, pipe in mouth like the most stereotypical big dad, he couldn't help but catch it as the guy passed him by, swiping it from the air as he threw it up with speed and precision, then pulling the gun behind the papers he'd been reading, nonschalantly continuing to do so as if nothing had happened.
It wasn't a real gun though. Too bad.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Walk 'n Swing [Gus]   Walk 'n Swing [Gus] EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 9:04 pm

Yeah, well, it would seem that the day wasn't done with its surprises just yet, choosing to not give Crow a proper break even this late in the day. The Chimera man had taken brief note of the person reading some sort of paper by the path he was currently taking, but it honestly wasn't of much interest to him at that moment besides it being just a general thing his mind registered on the go.

Or at the very least, until he passed by said person directly, and was forced to take a sharp stop as the stranger decided to casually swipe away his gun.

Walk 'n Swing [Gus] 63Y61Yf

He would offer the stranger a brief 'not impressed' look, before changing it to a questioning face as he rested one hand on his hip. "I wasn't aware stealing was a common hobby around these places."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Walk 'n Swing [Gus]   Walk 'n Swing [Gus] EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:34 pm

Gus didn't move his head nor his eyes to look at the guy. He just smirked and threw the gun back. "And I wasn't aware this was a toy gun. Unfortunately we were both wrong." He said calmly before throwing the paper away behind himself and turning to greet the person by offering them a rather big hand to shake. "My name is Gustav. Pleased to meet you."

Gus waited for a response. Two milky pupilless eyes would examine Crow from top to toe and come to the conclusion there wasn't much interesting about the other. It'd have been a different story had their gun been real. Casually tossing them around like that. "Still, tossing a gun around, be it a toy or not. We old people don't do well with such frights."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Walk 'n Swing [Gus]   Walk 'n Swing [Gus] EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 10:01 pm

Catching the gun, Crow would cock his head to the side slightly at that statements. "Were you going to try to get me arrested for having a gun or something?" Though even if it had been real, there were some types of people who did carry around the real deal, like the police force guys and whoever else that actually used them commonly. Regardless, his focus on the subject would quickly be taken away by the man in front of him, and he would switch the gun to his left hand before taking the offered handshake. Might as well, eh? "Crow. Hey." This guy seemed like one of the odder residents around, but standards were pretty skewered to begin with...

"I mean, I wasn't aiming it at anyone, was I? And some guys do carry real guns around, like the police and such. Is it possible to actually avoid seeing one, assuming you aren't just lucky?", he'd half-shrug there. Yeah, guns were guns alright, but anyone could have one hidden somewhere and pull it out at random. If anything, he hadn't been trying to stealth or any of that shit.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Walk 'n Swing [Gus]   Walk 'n Swing [Gus] EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 10:15 pm

Gus looked directly at Crow at the first remark. The shift of his line of sight was sudden and unexpected, leaving little time to react to the grin that spread across his face, twisting further than the polite smile ever so slightly, but oh so noticeably. "Oh no no. I was going to try and do something else to you with it." He gave a short chuckle but relaxed afterwards. Back was the polite everpresent, almost serene smile. "Very nice to meet you, Crow." Gus relaxed back on the bench.

"I suppose that is right." Not that any of which Crow said mattered much to him. Gus was primarily trying to mess with the fellow. He was hardly that old, after all. Placing a hand and running it across his chin and beard, Gus continued. "Someone such as yourself, however. Cannot say for the public, but I would be willing to put much less trust into you than in an officer of the law."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Walk 'n Swing [Gus]   Walk 'n Swing [Gus] EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 11:36 pm

Huh? Crow would purse his lips in a brief : o face, giving the man a mildly inquisitive look. "You make it sound like you wanted to shoot me, in which case you'd be committing a worse act than me just having a gun." Also, ow? Okay, he did like pain, but being shot was a little overkill, considering he didn't have super regeneration powers, making it a hassle to heal bigger injuries in case they happened. No sir, he did not like that. "Sure.", he'd give the man a toothy grin for a moment. Such an odd guy.

"Do I look like some serial killer though? I'd bet someone who wanted to cause trouble would hide their weapon until it was time. Can't ever know who's up to what around here anyway. Everyone follows their own business for the most part." Crow wouldn't say being a police officer made one harmless just by status quo, but it was just a random opinion really. He wasn't offended by this or anything, as long as the guy didn't try to pull some troublesome shenanigans for real.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Walk 'n Swing [Gus]   Walk 'n Swing [Gus] EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 8:43 pm

Gus gave a short chuckle in response. He placed his hands solemnly on his lap. He was quite enjoying this little argument over nothing. The young man was obviously one who could find arguments for anything. "I don't recall ever mentioning having anything against such acts. I merely warned you of how odd we might be so you'd better watch out. Please feel free to continue tossing it around." Joyous was the confusion the other had been struck dumb with momentarily. Gus could go on and on, yet nothing Crow said would mean much to him. They were discussing for the sake of discussion. Not all things had to have a purpose. Purposes only serve to make existances simpler, so that one wouldn't need to think as hard about it anymore.

"You don't look like a serial killer. Punk, perhaps? From a distance no one could guess accurately whether you were under the influence of anything on top of that. Many of you young people look dangerous. If you're even young. In Junction there is no guessing anything."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Walk 'n Swing [Gus]   Walk 'n Swing [Gus] EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 11:13 pm

Eh? Well, Crow would kinda just shrug at that one. "Dude, anyone in this place could be weird. Even carrying a random brick could seem threatening to someone, so not like warnings really mean shit. I might get robbed by a butterfly ten minutes later for all I know." Which would, obviously, not make him a happy camper, but that's kinda how life on Junction was? Anything and everything could be a problem to someone, and to be honest, Crow didn't have it in him to like...keep files about that on every person he ever met. It wasn't worth it, nor ultimately helpful.

"Yeah, in which case, does it matter what one looks like? I could be anything for all you know. Guess looking dangerous comes with the job sometimes. Or even just living. I don't really intend to cry about spilt milk anyway.", he would scratch the back of his head with his free hand languidly.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Walk 'n Swing [Gus]   Walk 'n Swing [Gus] EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 9:10 pm

"That is precisely what I'm saying." Gus placed his open palm to the side of the bench, lookng over at Crow with a smile. "But old people of all species are especially dangerous. Do not underestimate an eye trained by experience. No matter how much the image in it might fade, it'll pick up on the most unexpected details. And before you know it you have the police on your back asking you about the car you don't recall scratching." He gave a short chuckled and went back to staring into the distance. The remark about the butterfly was silly, but well-met and received. The guy was still taking it much too seriously. It made Gus almost worry. Reminded him of that cat he met...

"And what is said job, if I may ask?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Walk 'n Swing [Gus]   Walk 'n Swing [Gus] EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 9:34 pm

To be completely honest, Crow had next to no idea what the guy was really trying to talk about at this point. Sure, he had gone along with the conversation, as there might have been some reason behind it that he was just slow to grasp or something, but right now he was more inclined to think he was just being used as a soundboard for completely random and irrelevant things. Not to say he had any issues with lighthearted talk or the like, but you know, sometimes you really gotta wonder what the other side wants of you in the first place. Securing the fake gun in the pocket of his pants to free his other hand, clapping them together. "Well, perhaps I just don't care. I'll gladly crown you the king of useless facts though." Really though, did this matter in any way?

Nevertheless, he would shrug nonchalantly. "It's called life. I'm sure you're at least familiar with it."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Walk 'n Swing [Gus]   Walk 'n Swing [Gus] EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 9:18 pm

"Life you say?" Gus raised a brow at Crow. "So are you even employed or..?" Prying wasn't his expertise. This wasn't prying anyways. If Crow didn't want to answer he didn't really need to. Gus couldn't stop him in broad daylight by bitting his neck off or something that would surely produce a sickening crunch to it. It was melodic to Gus but the passerbies might get disturbed and he had integrity to at least not do that.

"So I'm king?" Crow kept confusing Gus, to be honest. "Did I say something wrong? Why facts though? I don't think I've given you many facts."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Walk 'n Swing [Gus]   Walk 'n Swing [Gus] EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 1:10 pm

"Yeah, I am.", he would shrug lightly. "'s employment make a difference in the answer?" It was a part of life too, after all, so it just came down to your own perspective of things. He didn't need to be some homeless punk to complain about life and such, did he now? Though there would arguably be more to be upset about if he was, probably.

Crow would shake his head with a breathy laugh. "That's what the 'useless' was for. For they weren't much in terms of being facts. It's a joke since you seem to enjoy babbling about random things to me." Or so it seemed, at the very least. Perhaps the guy had a purpose, or maybe he did not, but the choice of topics did come off rather weird for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walk 'n Swing [Gus]   Walk 'n Swing [Gus] Empty

Back to top Go down

Walk 'n Swing [Gus]
Page 1 of 1