Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Alone (Lunar)  EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Alone (Lunar)  EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Alone (Lunar)  EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Alone (Lunar)  EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Alone (Lunar)  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Alone (Lunar)  EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Alone (Lunar)  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Alone (Lunar)  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Alone (Lunar)  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Alone (Lunar)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alone (Lunar)  Empty
PostSubject: Alone (Lunar)    Alone (Lunar)  EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 7:18 pm

Ricky was alone that evening. The sun was partially setting and he had decided to cast out his rod over the river as usual. This was one of the few things you found find the young man doing that did not involve being alone or just sitting around. Being that he had just recovered out of his depression and was suddenly catapulted into a new and unexpected life this was to be expected. Change was not a sudden on the whim thing for most people, but a gradual one over time.

His rod was cast out on the river way, but nothing was currently biting. The young man had several thoughts pulsating through his brain as the lure remained within the water. What was he going to do next? Was he really on the right side? What about all those new violent thoughts in his head? Too much to think about, but not enough answers. He sighed as his line remained in the water.

Last edited by BreakFree! on Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

Alone (Lunar)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone (Lunar)    Alone (Lunar)  EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 8:23 pm

It was a rather cool evening in the city of Endymion and unlike most residents, Melina was staying out rather late. A potentially disastrous choice to make given the demons that prowled the city's night but one she had made. Throwing her arms behind her head the Shadow put one confident step ahead of the other, walking along the river bank.

However she stopped suddenly, her eyes coming to rest on a figure sitting upon the river's bank clutching a fishing rod in his hand. It was a rather interesting sight really especially as, like most of the city, the area was mostly deserted. The night life in Endymion was a rather dangerous prospect after all. Deciding she would learn a little bit about this figure Melina walked up towards him.

"Howdy~" Cockily confident she would rest an arm on the fisher's right shoulder, or try to, putting a fair amount of weight onto him.

"I'm rather surprised to see anyone else out this late....you know, with the demons and all that." Yet despite all of that Melina didn't seem to be the slightest bit afraid of the demons. Not at all. After all why on Earth would Melina be afraid of demons? She knew she was a Shadow so it was unlikely the demons would have an issue with her or that was what she believed.
Back to top Go down

Alone (Lunar)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone (Lunar)    Alone (Lunar)  EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 1:07 pm

Ricky had not noticed the woman coming up to him while he was fishing, too many thoughts and he wanted to let go of them all. It was sort of eerie and strange that Ricky was by himself and alone considering people did indeed stay inside when it began to become night. Because of his lack of paying attention to his surrounding however, he would be caught off guard when the woman placed her arm on his shoulder. Especially with her placing some weight on him, this would cause Ricky to flip the hell out and get up upon her getting on him.

"Woah uh hi there." Ricky dropped his rod in the confusion and was standing up now, staring at the woman aghast and confused. She really did a good job of interrupting him if that were her goal. "You should be more careful, I could have hit you with my rod or something." Most people reacted really defensively if you snuck up on them. "I don't care about the demons, their probably not going to be out until later anyway. Why are you even here?".
Back to top Go down
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

Alone (Lunar)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone (Lunar)    Alone (Lunar)  EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 4:26 pm

Of course, Ricky flipping out and attempting to stand out had the side effect of causing Melina to loose her balance. She fell forwards, landing on top of Ricky and most likely also sending him down to the ground. With a smug, satisfied and oddly hungry looking grin on her face she looked up at Ricky chuckling happily.

"Mmmm.....thanks for breaking my fall Prince Charming." Instead of instantly standing up, as you'd expect someone to do, Melina instead rest a hand on Ricky's chest moving her face mere inches away from Ricky's. She stayed like that juuuuuuust long enough for it to be apparent she hadn't done it to help herself stand up before actually standing up.

"Ehehehehehehehe. You want to know why I'm out here? Oooooo maybe I'm a scary demon oooo~" She waved her arms around above her head in a goofy manner, making sounds that could only be described as "ghost sounds." God only knows why she was making ghost sounds when she was clearly joking about being a demon but was there really a stereotypical demon sound?
Back to top Go down

Alone (Lunar)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone (Lunar)    Alone (Lunar)  EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 6:40 pm

When Ricky was knocked over by the woman suddenly falling onto him there were many thoughts going through his head. Although he genuinely wondered if this was how he would interact properly with a woman after all this time, with her coming onto him. At first he did not resist while she seemed to be in top of him but this was because his mind was contemplating something. His shadow weapon wanted to kill her, she was abnormally close to him and just too easy to kill right then and there. However Ricky banished the thought, there was no way he would kill someone like that in broad daylight for absolutely no reason, just how far had his shadow weapon gotten Into his mind?

"Uh why are you out here? I only come here to fish sometimes." the woman making weird playful noises confused the hell out of him. Leaving Ricky to wonder if this woman was even a woman or a human. She acted just as weird as all the literal demons Ricky had encountered.
Back to top Go down
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

Alone (Lunar)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone (Lunar)    Alone (Lunar)  EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 11:30 am

"Hmmm...why am I out here....you know I'm not even entirely sure myself. I should really be heading home before all those spooky demons show up." In all honesty? Melina was only really here because she genuinely didn't have anything else to do that and the fact she desired to take a walk. The way a couple of her co-workers talked about it taking a walk had sounded like a genuinely fun thing to do but honestly? She was bored as hell.

"Although to be honest? I'm only really here because I was lead to believe walking was a good way to pass one's free time but ugh, I am so very bored. Hey, how about you teach me about fishing?" Fishing seemed to really be the only activity to even do around here at least if the presence of Ricky was any indicator.

"Oh that's right. We're supposed to exchange names aren't we? I'm Melina~"
Back to top Go down

Alone (Lunar)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone (Lunar)    Alone (Lunar)  EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 8:04 am

Ricky was confused by this woman's lack of any self preservation. She seemed to just be bumbling around doing whatever the hell it was that she pleased. Everyone was entitled to their own opinions, but she was perhaps weirder than the platinum playhouse people. Who somehow managed to take orders from a talking midget. When the woman asked him if she could learn about fishing. Ricky decided to humor her "Yeah sure. Just don't fall on me again, it's not as hard as you'd think it would be.". Then came the manner of names being exchanged. "My name is Ricky. That's it." He kept it fairly short and simple, not wanting to say much or let out much.

Picking up his fishing pole he would gesture at Melina to observe it. "See all you need is the rod and some bait. You hook the bait onto the hook and then toss it out into the river. Then when something bites down on the rod you pull up as hard as you can while reeling it in."
Back to top Go down
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

Alone (Lunar)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone (Lunar)    Alone (Lunar)  EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 9:16 am

"Oh? Sure~ Next time you can fall onto me~" She chuckled mirthfully her eyes slowly rolling over to the fishing rod, the twinkle of curiosity sparkling away. The Shadow listened attentively, not questioning a single thing Ricky said until he brought up the subject of "reeling" whatever that was. She did have other questions such as what the best kind of bait would be but for now? Her focus was on the basics.

"Okay...and how do I reel it in? Is it that little handle on the side of the rod?" Never before had Melina ever been so "lucky" as to get the chance to use a fishing rod or even see one. Her human half's father had been a very controlling man but he was not a factor in Melina's life anymore. She did plan to violently murder him eventually but for now fishing held her attention!
Back to top Go down

Alone (Lunar)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone (Lunar)    Alone (Lunar)  EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 2:43 pm

Ricky awkwardly chuckled at the woman's attempts to flirt with him. He wasn't used to flirting, but anyone who flirted with you immediately was a little suspicious. People don't usually act like this unless they want something out of you. "Heheh sure" Ricky managed to awkwardly stammer out, being careful not to have any of his spaghetti explode from his pockets. "To reel all you do is turn inwards the little handle on the side of the rod over here. It's not very hard and when you fish all you do is that when you feel something bite down on the rod." Fishing wasnt exactly very hard, nor would it be very hard for him to show this girl it.
Back to top Go down
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

Alone (Lunar)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone (Lunar)    Alone (Lunar)  EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 12:45 pm

"Mmmmm..do I know? Alright." She took a firm grip on the fishing rod, casting it over the surface of the water and then...she would wait. The bobber bobbled along the surface of the water, swaying side to side in the current. Melina waited...and waited....and waited.... but despite that, the bobber remained untouched by any the fish that lived in the river.

"So...how long is this supposed to take?...I'm guessing a fish will bite eventually right?..." Patience was not one of Melina's strong suits so perhaps this was not the best hobby for her. Melina's jubilant expression turned into an annoyed pout born of boredom. Come oooon....why was this taking so very long?...Bite onto the damn hook already fish...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alone (Lunar)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone (Lunar)    Alone (Lunar)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone (Lunar)
Page 1 of 1