Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Musings and Messages [Cecil/Tomomi] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Musings and Messages [Cecil/Tomomi] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Musings and Messages [Cecil/Tomomi] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Musings and Messages [Cecil/Tomomi] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Musings and Messages [Cecil/Tomomi] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Musings and Messages [Cecil/Tomomi] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Musings and Messages [Cecil/Tomomi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Musings and Messages [Cecil/Tomomi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Musings and Messages [Cecil/Tomomi] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Musings and Messages [Cecil/Tomomi]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

Musings and Messages [Cecil/Tomomi] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musings and Messages [Cecil/Tomomi]   Musings and Messages [Cecil/Tomomi] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 8:13 pm

When Cecil's suggestion for holding that conversation off for now arrived, Tomomi gave himself a solemn nod. Not right now. And not in a place as interpersonal as simple texting. So! The sudden shift in topic elicited a smile, as Tomomi typed out his own response.

Tomomi: well i dont know what sort of games you play
Tomomi: like you play fighting games but theres a fair few of those
Tomomi: taking a guess on what you play may take a bit
Tomomi: although i am also curious about the tabletop games if you wanna talk about those
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Musings and Messages [Cecil/Tomomi]   Musings and Messages [Cecil/Tomomi] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 8:29 pm

Push...it...down.
Wish a deep breath, he shunted away the old feelings to a space beyond his perception or notice, shifting to curl up a bit on the sofa.
None of that had any place here and now. He didn't need to think about it. He didn't need to worry or mourn over it.
He didn't need to cry about it again.
Happier times right now.

CECIL: Mainly play CrimsonBurn, as far as fighting games go.
CECIL: Not amazingly good at it, but I'm at least not BAD.
CECIL: Know how my character works, got combos down, all that.
CECIL: There's just way too many people online and at Arcadia that just do it better.
CECIL: One day, though. ONE DAY!

A slight smile spread across Cecil's lips.

CECIL: Anything you play? I doubt you're another Burn player, but Bash Siblings maybe?
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: Musings and Messages [Cecil/Tomomi]   Musings and Messages [Cecil/Tomomi] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 1:45 pm

Smiling now that the topic had changed, Tomomi typed his reply in return, simple.

Tomomi: i havent played crimsonburn, my only game system is a fairly old funtindo yuu
Tomomi: i have played bash siblings tho
Tomomi: in that game i tended to play fushi and pikablu since theyre cute
Tomomi: outside of that which ive not played for a bit i sometimes play bagbeasts and creature traversing created foliage

It was a bit embarrassing to admit to play such games, but, they were very peaceful to play, and so he found them calming to touch every now and again.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Musings and Messages [Cecil/Tomomi]   Musings and Messages [Cecil/Tomomi] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 2:18 pm

A Yuu? Damn. That was quite a thing to be stuck with.
God, when was the last time they'd touched the one they had? It hadn't seen the light of day for ages now.

CECIL: I always went with Cobra.
CECIL: Explosions...explosions everywhere.

He finds himself smiling a little more at the memories.

CECIL: It was just beautiful when one of my family walked onto a mine they'd forgotten about.
CECIL: Haven't touched Bagbeasts in a while, though.
CECIL: Haven't even played Creature Traversing before.
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: Musings and Messages [Cecil/Tomomi]   Musings and Messages [Cecil/Tomomi] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 5:04 pm

He found himself chuckling slightly at the next message. He could just envision the sight of upset that such a thing would cause.

Tomomi: ct can be pretty fun and relaxing but
Tomomi: you have to spend way too much time on it
Tomomi: since its one of those games that punishes you if you dont play it for too long
Tomomi: i lost one of my favourite settlers because of that dumb feeture
Tomomi: well have to play bash siblings at some point though that could be fun ha ha

The idea of playing games with a friend... It brought a smile to his face that he kept there. This conversation, while it had it's serious moments... It was nice.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Musings and Messages [Cecil/Tomomi]   Musings and Messages [Cecil/Tomomi] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 5:55 pm

...taking your game state hostage was at the same time, utterly abusive and strangely compelling.
...he was this close to actually following that train of thought. Might have been interesting.
He had other things to focus on though.

CECIL: Oh yeah, Bash Siblings would be fun.
CECIL: Fair warning though
CECIL: No plans on losing!

Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: Musings and Messages [Cecil/Tomomi]   Musings and Messages [Cecil/Tomomi] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 6:12 pm

Yaaawwwwwwnnnn...

Deciding that now would probably be a good time to draw up the conversation, Tomomi typed out his next bits. He was on the verge of falling asleep, so, it'd be rude to fall asleep and have the conversation just fall off there.

Tomomi: i look forward to it
Tomomi: also im sorry but im falling asleep rn because of work so ill be napping
Tomomi: if you want though ill be waiting for you in front of the school gates after academy tomorrow if you wanna talk more and hang out
Tomomi: see ya

And with that, the boy flipped the phone screen down, gently placing it on the nearby table before shutting his eyes and slowly drifting into a nap.

[Exit to the world of being asleep]
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Musings and Messages [Cecil/Tomomi]   Musings and Messages [Cecil/Tomomi] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 6:31 pm

...he couldn't help but be a little disappointed that Tomomi needed to head off. At the same time, though...
This was good.

CECIL: See you then.

Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick...

The noise still had his head pulsing from the last time started up again, but he wasn't having it right now.
Tomomi had a point.

Shut it, Ankou.
We need to talk.

--> [EXIT]
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Musings and Messages [Cecil/Tomomi]   Musings and Messages [Cecil/Tomomi] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 2:57 pm

Through Understanding we grow stronger, this shared common ground bringing us closer to the ones we hold dear. In this endeavor vulnerability is Strength, and one willing to show one's pain is a hallmark of great fortitude. In this shared Understanding spirits combine and intertwine, drawing closer and closer to becoming whole...

Cecil Erinforth of the Death and Tomomi Jomyaku have established a partnership, a deep connection in this web of souls called Life...

Cecil Erinforth of the Death Arcana has established a bond with The Voices in His Head of the Schizophrenic Arcana...
Spirits Unite:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Musings and Messages [Cecil/Tomomi]   Musings and Messages [Cecil/Tomomi] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Musings and Messages [Cecil/Tomomi]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2