Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Staring into space "Sagami" EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Staring into space "Sagami" EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Staring into space "Sagami" EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Staring into space "Sagami" EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Staring into space "Sagami" EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Staring into space "Sagami" EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Staring into space "Sagami" EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Staring into space "Sagami" EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Staring into space "Sagami" EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Staring into space "Sagami"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raia

Raia

Staring into space "Sagami" Empty
PostSubject: Staring into space "Sagami"   Staring into space "Sagami" EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:37 pm

Kogami was having a little bit of time to himself as he stared off into the bay. He was throwing rocks into the ocean, trying to skip them. “So, here I am, with nothing to do. It is definitely a beautiful day though, nice and quiet here. Everybody catering to their own hobbies, the definition of incognito without the sign of a cop. Nowhere to be found…” Kogami says this as he looked around; there was definitely no sign of a cop around the docks. “I could finally get some peace and quiet, try to relax a little bit. There is a lot I have to do, but I wanted to check out this scene one more time. Tch… im so alone here…everyone turned their back on me…” Kogami was having his self pity time before he went back to do more things with his gang and the church themselves . It was a lot to handle.
Back to top Go down
Detective Akiyama

Detective Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: Staring into space "Sagami"   Staring into space "Sagami" EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:50 am

Sagami had come to the bay to get some fresh air. His sister had been talking to him earlier about something, something he hadn’t thought of in a while. She had asked about the incident with her father, it was truly odd for her to ask something like that but he answered everything she asked, but when she held out an evoker, his father’s evoker no less. That’s when he got curious; she did explain about getting her persona and demonstrated her summoning it. So, his sister had obtained a persona and he had lost his… Maybe someday he could get one, but he came here to forget about that. He would walk up to the ocean, smelling the clean air as he closed his eyes. But they opened when he heard the splash of water, looking over to see a boy, a boy the man swore he had seen before, on the news or something.

He would slowly walk towards the boy slightly trying to observe what he was doing. Obviously the boy was skipping rocks, but he seemed to be mentally occupied. Looking closer at the boy, Sagami studied his looks. To the man, this boy was absolutely adorable, although he looked way younger than the man himself so he pushed that thought aside. Sagami looked on the ground for a round flat rock before walking closer to the boy. Taking the rock in his hand and flicking it towards the water, he would watch at the rock jumped on the water three times before sinking in. The man would then look towards the small male, introducing himself. “Hello, my name is Sagami Sokida.” He himself, didn’t know why he approached the boy but he felt as though the boy was alone.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Staring into space "Sagami"   Staring into space "Sagami" EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:10 pm

“Huh?” Kogami slowly turned around, his white jacket and yellow tie blew slowly int the wind. He looked at the boy with his blue eyes and smiled. “Sagami Sokida? That’s a pretty cool name, I like your glasses by the way…” Kogami then looks out into the sea once more. “You know, this is one of the most soothing places that you could find out in the region. The ocean is vast, grand, with plenty of adventures. It shares many stories if love, it also shares stories of tragedy. “ Kogami then tries to skip the rock on the water but it falls short. “I guess I cant do it like you can Sagami, if I can call you that. I like that though…. Sagami…” Kogami then points at Sagami. “Kogami” Kogami then points at himself. “ Your name is a little bit similar to mine. I just thought it was interesting, and I am not here to cause trouble. If there was ever a day of rest for anything, a day to relax and not worry about things….” Kogami then stares out into the sea once more, like he was in a trance. “ I done plenty of bad things in the past, and I always wondered if my reasoning for doing so was even logical to begin with. I always acted on impulse or emotions, but… if I was to respond to every situation as if I was a robot… would that make me feel any more human? I feel as if I was to neglect how I feel… would be neglecting who I am. Feelings are important…. But they was always seen as a weakness of mine… but I treasure them… because…… it reminds me that im still alive. … and if im still alive….” Kogami then chuckles a little bit. “Sorry, I was rambling a little… I just…felt a little comfortable around you..but.. you probably see me differently..
Back to top Go down
Detective Akiyama

Detective Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: Staring into space "Sagami"   Staring into space "Sagami" EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:46 am

…That was strange; the boy… was very random… Even more than that girl… What was her name…? IT was like L’Oreal right? Something along those lines, but this guy, he was completely random. All Sagami did was introducing himself and… Kogami…? “That was…. Random?” he would laugh before coughing and staring at the boy again “Comfortable around… me…? That is strange, you open up to a stranger, I have literally just met you…” Still, the man felt like he knew this boy from somewhere, and that name did ring a bell… Had he been on the news lately or…? “Excuse me for saying Kogami, but I feel like I know your name for some reason… Have you been in the newspaper before or something like that?”
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Staring into space "Sagami"   Staring into space "Sagami" EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:48 pm

“Hmm, doesn’t ring a bell. I wouldn’t call myself a famous individual of any sort. I am just a regular guy Sagami. I have my random moments, but you shouldn’t start confusing me with a cartoon character or an actor.” Kogami laughs to himself while he starts to contemplate what he should do first. Any sudden moves involving phones or pressing the matter even more, Kogami would just simply leave and come back to the docks another time. He wondered if the person went to Kizuna academy as well, but he was reluctant to ask. However, life was too short and Kogami thought that he would ask anyway. “So , you go to school around here right?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staring into space "Sagami"   Staring into space "Sagami" Empty

Back to top Go down

Staring into space "Sagami"
Page 1 of 1