Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Wistful Staring Always Seems to Make Dreams Come True EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Wistful Staring Always Seems to Make Dreams Come True EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Wistful Staring Always Seems to Make Dreams Come True EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Wistful Staring Always Seems to Make Dreams Come True EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Wistful Staring Always Seems to Make Dreams Come True EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Wistful Staring Always Seems to Make Dreams Come True EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Wistful Staring Always Seems to Make Dreams Come True EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Wistful Staring Always Seems to Make Dreams Come True EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Wistful Staring Always Seems to Make Dreams Come True EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Wistful Staring Always Seems to Make Dreams Come True

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunar

Wistful Staring Always Seems to Make Dreams Come True Empty
PostSubject: Wistful Staring Always Seems to Make Dreams Come True   Wistful Staring Always Seems to Make Dreams Come True EmptySun May 05, 2013 8:47 pm

Emiko leaned against the fence, staring intently as her peers did laps around the track. A hint of longing could be seen in her pale green eyes, in the way she gripped the fence, and in the way her foot tapped restlessly against the ground. She could be out there with them. Running. But school had ended and she had to get home soon so dinner wouldn't start too late. She had things to take care of at home that were much more important than goofing around running track. No matter how much she wanted to.

She should have left right when school let out. Her sisters were probably home by now, and she still had to stop at the market for food for dinner. They'd be alone for a while if she didn't leave now. Her father wouldn't be back until later. Still, they were older now. She didn't have to baby them as much, her mind soothed her. She could probably steal a few more moments here, even if she wasn't doing anything productive.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Wistful Staring Always Seems to Make Dreams Come True   Wistful Staring Always Seems to Make Dreams Come True EmptySun May 05, 2013 8:57 pm

Kogami was walking and reading a book called “gone with the wind”. It was an interesting piece of reading and he always found the time to enjoy such good quality work. “Ahh, so what should I do today. I wonder….” Kogami then puts the book in his pocket and continues on walking when he notices a girl across from him. She seemed to be waiting for something, very concerned as well. Kogami felt like lending a hand if it turned out to be anything serious. He approaches the girl and waves.“Kogami Shibuya, Student council. Is there anything wrong?
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Wistful Staring Always Seems to Make Dreams Come True   Wistful Staring Always Seems to Make Dreams Come True EmptySun May 05, 2013 9:18 pm

It took her a moment to notice the boy coming closer; she expected him to just pass her by. It wasn't until he waved that she realized he was coming towards her. Now that she was being watched, Emiko tried to adjust her expression into something a bit more cheerful before facing the boy. She allowed a flash of recognition to show in her eyes as she smiled at him. Kogami Shibuya... He was a familiar face from her class, but she didn't remember talking to him much, nor being properly introduced before now. " Hello Kogami, thank you, but no," Her eyes passed over the track again before returning to him, "I'm fine." Detaching herself from the fence, she dusted her uniform off and turned to face him. "Has Student Council already over?"
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Wistful Staring Always Seems to Make Dreams Come True   Wistful Staring Always Seems to Make Dreams Come True EmptySun May 05, 2013 9:26 pm

“Ahh not really, just a bunch of things that needed to be taken care of. Nothing you have to worry about though, I just got a little excited and stuff. “ Yes, Koga has been a busy bee this past month, shaking things up with the higher officials. He wondered why the girl was standing there in the first place. “So, what are you doing here anyway? Are you apart of the track team? If you want to be apart of the track team, I could pull a few strings or… something. Not to say that its easy , but oversee the reasons why you was not able to join in the first place. You see…” Kogami then leans on the gate next to her. “I am looking forward to seeing a new and better kizuna, its pretty far out and hard to reach, but I know it could be obtained with the right amount of people you know?
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Wistful Staring Always Seems to Make Dreams Come True   Wistful Staring Always Seems to Make Dreams Come True EmptySun May 05, 2013 9:58 pm

"I see..." If Student Council wasn't already over, then she still had some time to go to the market before it got too late. If she left now... There was no reason for her to hang about anymore. His question, though ordinary, set her aback. Why would she need his help to join the athletics club? It was nice of him to offer, but, she had no intention of taking it. Her reasons were nothing that he had the authority to meddle in. Nothing she couldn't handle herself. Why was he offering in the first place? She took a subtle step back as he leaned on the gate, not wanting to get too close. A new and better Kizuna? That was a pretty ambitious goal for a first year. At least he realized how far fetched it sounded. Despite her skepticism, she continued to smile politely at him all the same. "No thank you, it's fine. Just..." She searched for the right words to explain without giving too much away. "My time is better spent at home." She conceded, managing not to let the disappointment tint her voice. "It's all right. Thanks all the same, Kogami. I appreciate the offer. A new and better Kizuna... That's a pretty steep goal." Her voice had a slightly challenging edge to it. "How do you expect to accomplish that, Mr. Student Council?"
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Wistful Staring Always Seems to Make Dreams Come True   Wistful Staring Always Seems to Make Dreams Come True EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:20 pm

"Well, it always starts with the students. So i was planning on hosting more events, or encouraging the council for more student related activities. Stuff like that, there is other ways that i had in mind...but they are much more private. " Yes, Koga had many ideas on how to change Kizuna. Mostly done by the inside, so he would refer to things such as using his persona to achieve that goal. Also, using the goal to reach an even higher objective. However, Koga didn't really answer as honestly as he wanted to because she seemed to be on the defensive. Kogami then got off the gate and had his usual face on when he turned to her. "I apologize, i saw you by yourself and i was just wondering if you wanted to talk for a while. I didn't mean to invade your personal space like that. " It was better this way, keeping his space from students that didnt want to be around him. Kogami felt a little bit related to a walking calamity. Kogami sighs and looks at the sky.

"On the bright side, the weather feels pretty nice. If i had the time to come over here or...any other day to watch the sun set... i would. Its always the smaller things in life that could be greatly appreciated at times. You know? " Kogami then looks back at the girl who havent gave him her name, but that was ok as well. "So how do you like Kizuna? Made any friends?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Wistful Staring Always Seems to Make Dreams Come True   Wistful Staring Always Seems to Make Dreams Come True EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:24 pm

Emiko nodded slightly. He sounded like he had it figured out to a degree, which was better than an idealistic fool with all the dreams and no plan of action. "Sounds like you have a plan." His answer was good enough for her. She didn't expect for him to unveil his master plan to her all at once, anyways. Nor did she particularly want him to. She blinked at his apology for invading her space by coming over to talk to her, not expecting him to apologize for anything. "You didn't bother me." She smiled to reassure him that his presence wasn't anything she felt repelled by. Her space bubble was just wide reaching. At his sigh, she felt a flicker of guilt for making him feel bad. "You didn't bother me at all." She repeated, giving a slight shake of her head.

As he spoke of the sunset, Emiko followed his gaze towards the sky. How long had it been since she'd watched a sunset? No time recently, that was for sure. Sunsets...didn't carry the same appeal to her as they might have when she was younger. Now... It looked too much like the sun was setting the sky alight with fire. She glanced back at Kogami for a moment. Though, she had to agree with him. Sometimes, the little things were what mattered more.

"Kizuna is nice." Nicer than any school she had gone to, anyways. As for friends...she didn't really have too many. Or at least, no particularly close ones. Were you supposed to by now? Friends in high school seemed like some sort of requirement at times, but she got along fine enough without them. If it was lonely without friends, she never felt it. Too much. "Friends... I have enough."
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Wistful Staring Always Seems to Make Dreams Come True   Wistful Staring Always Seems to Make Dreams Come True EmptyWed May 08, 2013 12:32 am

“That’s good to hear, its always nice to see someone doing well. I mean, having less problems settling In Kizuna. Its always dependent on the people you socialize with, so while its good to get yourself out there, you should watch out for who your true friends are. Of course, I am just another student like you. We both have different stories, but its always good to take each meeting as a gain in knowledge. My experience becomes your knowledge in a sense, because its better to learn from the problems and situations from others so you can avoid them in the future you know?” Kogami shrugs and pulls out his little black book, it was a thing that he had a tendency of doing. Taking down notes about each person that he comes across, it was always good to have a little remainder on how to approach each individual. He then turns the page and looks at the calendar section. “So, its almost mothers day. Well, Sunday is mothers day… I guess this is a more personal question but.. what are you planning to get her? “

Kogami then started to think about a good present. It was one of those mellow moments that you can catch Koga in. It doesn’t necessarily mean that it is a good day, but it would be a shame to let this sunshine go to waste. “The ceramics club is selling a lot of cool things that they created during their time. Maybe you can find something unique to get her, they are all especially cheep so I would say its worth the 5 bucks. Maybe ten…
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Wistful Staring Always Seems to Make Dreams Come True   Wistful Staring Always Seems to Make Dreams Come True EmptyThu May 09, 2013 12:19 am

((Sorry I'm being so slow about replies. My school's having a musical this week, and I didn't realize it'd keep us so busy))

As she listened, Emiko bobbed her head to what Kogami was saying. She decided not to make any sarcastic comments about not having to worry about telling her true friends from her fake ones. No one liked a downer and she didn't want pity.He seemed nice, and he made sense. Her eyes occasionally flickered to the track while he was speaking. Once he took out the notebook and started writing in it, he had her attention again. Immediately curious, (or was it suspicion?), she debated for a moment, then decided that there was no harm in asking about it. "What did you write down?" She pointed at the black notebook in his hands that he was now flipping to a page with a calendar.

Sunday. Emiko had almost forgotten that it was of any importance. There were other things on her mind. Was it shameful that she had almost forgotten? "I...am not sure." She answered aloud. "My mother doesn't have much use for ceramics anymore." The girl shrugged. Her mother always preferred when they made her gifts themselves, anyways. She was a very sentimental woman who kept a lot of junk because she had an emotional tie to it. Somewhat useless, but there was a twinge of something like appreciation when Emiko saw things she had made when she was younger still kept in her mother's closet.

Regardless, she still wasn't sure of her Mother's Day plans. Her sisters probably wouldn't forget, so to help them feel less left out from the other children, she'd have to come up with something fun for them to do. "I'll figure something out. You?"
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Wistful Staring Always Seems to Make Dreams Come True   Wistful Staring Always Seems to Make Dreams Come True EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:31 pm

"Oh well....... i dont say this too often but... i am kind of lacking in the parent department. I'm on my own , i dont have anybody " That was harder to say that he thought, there was no sadness in his voice but you could tell that Kogami was a little frustrated. He quickly turns to Emiko with a reassuring smile. "So you should treasure the time with your family you know? I hope that she would like thte present that you give her. "Kogami then laughs a bit, it was always good to laugh it off. Kogami then remembers that he noticed his black book. "Oh, well that book is mostly a planner. I Take down all of the traits of every individual that i see as memorable, both the good and bad. Seeing life through your eyes, you can almost take it in as a story you know? Every individual you meet is a character in that story, ever thought about life in that way?
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Wistful Staring Always Seems to Make Dreams Come True   Wistful Staring Always Seems to Make Dreams Come True EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:38 pm

Emiko's polite smile dulled into neutrality Kogami admitted his lack of parents, or anyone for that matter. On the inside, the thought saddened her. No matter how she felt at school, she always knew she had a place to go back to with her family. Kogami didn't have that luxury. Did Kogami have anyone? She didn't pay attention to him much in class, but she felt a slight need to look out for him now. Surely, part of her told herself, he could take care of himself, but, regardless, as always, Emiko felt the need. Her smile returned a little and she nodded as he advised her to treasure the time she had with her family. No one needed to tell her that.

"I can't say that I have, though it's an intriguing way to look at things." She admitted, looking at the book. Taking down little facts on people he considered memorable? It was a quirky habit to say the least, nothing she'd come upon before. His answer only made her more curious, leading her to more questions. It made more curious about Kogami himself as well. " How do you decide a person will be memorable to you?"
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Wistful Staring Always Seems to Make Dreams Come True   Wistful Staring Always Seems to Make Dreams Come True EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:01 pm

"Well for me, its always the beginning that counts towards everything. Such a beautiful day, observing a young girl looking out towards the track field in the sunset. Not easy to approach, or maybe the better word is defensive. Her entire presence, feels as mysterious as the way her hair shines at noon. You know? Stuff like that.." Kogami then laughs a little as he puts his black book away after reading it for a little bit. "But these stories can get a little harsh, well... life is harsh itself. Its a bitter sweet story in a sense, not everybody gets a happy ending you know? But this is no time to be feeling sorry for ourselves..... was you waiting for someone?
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Wistful Staring Always Seems to Make Dreams Come True   Wistful Staring Always Seems to Make Dreams Come True EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:46 pm

Observing. Something about that statement came across kinda creepily at first before Emiko realized that she did the exact same thing to some of her classmates sometimes. Though, she didn't put their descriptions so poetically in her mind. She wasn't sure how she felt about how Kogami described her either. Defensive, mysterious? Was that really what she was like? She knew she wasn't as open as others could be, but she never considered herself hard to approach. After a brief moment of speculation, she brushed the thought off. It wasn't something she cared to over think. "No, just passing time before I went home." Maybe too much time at this point, but she pushed that thought away as well. She'd come up with something for dinner.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Wistful Staring Always Seems to Make Dreams Come True   Wistful Staring Always Seems to Make Dreams Come True EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:01 pm

"I see..." Kogami then checks his watch. "Out of time..." Kogami then starts to walk towards the dorms, he had no time to chat if he was to get things done. "Ill be seeing you around, take care of yourself." Kogami says this sincerely, but something was brewing in his head. The sudden rejection he received from the school, its inhabitants and even the student council. His efforts were pushed towards the wrong cause, and meeting one nice person was not going to change his mind. No, she wasnt nice at all. Just keeping a neutral appearances...as do they all..

-Exit
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Wistful Staring Always Seems to Make Dreams Come True   Wistful Staring Always Seems to Make Dreams Come True EmptySun May 19, 2013 7:09 pm

"Goodbye," Emiko nodded a farewell as she watched him leave. She probably wasn't the only one with things to do. They couldn't stand around talking all day. "Thank you, you too. It was pleasant talking to you." Still, sometimes, it was nice to take a moment to talk to others. She glanced at the sky after he left, thinking about what he said about the sunset. Hopefully she'd make it home before then. She was sure her sisters were already there.

-Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wistful Staring Always Seems to Make Dreams Come True   Wistful Staring Always Seems to Make Dreams Come True Empty

Back to top Go down

Wistful Staring Always Seems to Make Dreams Come True
Page 1 of 1