Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
@narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara] - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
@narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara] - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
@narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara] - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
@narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara] - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
@narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
@narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
@narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
@narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
@narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara] - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

@narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara]

Go down 
+3
Wolfie977
Ankhzul
Azami
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

@narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: @narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara]   @narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 3:26 pm

"Ughhhhhhh, fine. I'll kill you. Buuuut first, tell me about the book. Like, I'm totally chill killing a dude, but dead losers can't speak." Heather's patience was running thin, but she couldn't kill him yet...unfortunately.

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

PostSubject: Re: @narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara]   @narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 1:01 am

@narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara] - Page 5 CcvzF0p

"C'est la vie. I feel you. Comfort's hard to find, so might as well get it where you can. And I suppose you're inevitably getting exploited anyway with or without the smokes." Gisèle would nod respectfully to the man as he explained his rationale, once more adopting the nonchalant tone she had delivered her initial thoughts in, albeit this time peppering the words with a bit of genuine enthusiasm and sympathy. In spite of what his appearance and demeanor had implied at first, it seemed like this mutant had a good head on his shoulders. He was sensible, self-aware, and relatively down-to-earth to top it all off; his words added color to the rather lifeless image and painted out the picture of someone who wasn't delusional about their situation, just indifferent towards it. That newfound impression was only further cemented when he actually clarified his request. Gisèle hadn't met many people who actively welcomed death: they were always screaming and running away if you tried to kill them, shrieking about how they had so much to live for... This guy though? He got it. Maybe the time he had spent stuck to this wall let him cycle through the stages of grief or whatever. Who could say? All she knew was that it was admirable how he had come to terms with his situation.

With a solemn smile replacing the earlier shell of an expression, the Azure Knight took a few steps back to put some distance between them. She put the fairy's wing away, grabbed her bow, and after fishing an arrow out of here seemingly infinite pockets drew it back aiming toward his head. "I'd be happy to help... but like she said, we need the info first and we don't have all day either. The sooner you point us in the right direction, the sooner this can all end." Gisèle elaborated as she held the shot in place. She wasn't a fan of extorting needy people like this, but he was gonna die anyway and they needed to know where the book was. With his observations being the only hint they had gotten so far? Yeah, no, she wasn't about to abandon the lead he was gonna offer. Still, there was something else nagging at her too, something other than the ticking of a clock or the difficulties of extracting the truth. It didn't make her reluctant necessarily, mostly she was just curious...

@narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara] - Page 5 Source
"If you don't mind me asking, what about your wife?"

It wasn't like he'd be able to meet her again stuck to a wall down here, nor was she under the impression that he'd want her to see him like this, but it was a multi-faceted question and she was sure he could fill in the blanks as he saw fit. What she was really asking at the core of it was what her fate was -- or perhaps even what it would become. Had she been infected too? Did he want a message delivered to her so she'd know what happened? Hell, maybe she had come down here with him and they could pay her a quick visit... assuming they hadn't already slaughtered her without knowing on the way over.

Gisèle Durand:

Action:

Passives:

Relevant(?) Strengths/Weaknesses:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: @narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara]   @narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara] - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 9:36 pm

@narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara] - Page 5 DADIfMC
"Right! Right the book, sorry. Yeah I saw this dude wearing a weird mascot head walk past with a book in his hands. Normally I wouldn't pay to much mind to stuff like that but when you're stuck to a wall staring at another wall all day you tend to pick up on the small stuff. I didn't get a good look at it but it looked like he was headed due north from here... Got a really weird vibe from the book though...It felt nice to be around."

The creature lit another cig and breathed deeply form it and let out another large cloud of toxic smelling smoke as it mulled over it's impending fate and the question posed by Gisele.

"My wife... Hopefully she's already dead. I really hope she didn't end up like me. Oh well, nothing for it now. We had a deal. I give you what I know about your book and you shoot me in the face. Guess what time it is? At the sound of the tone it will be face shoot o'clock. Ding!"
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: @narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara]   @narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara] - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 6:58 am

@narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara] - Page 5 Giphy

The second the man gave the signal she released the shot. Gisèle would fire the arrow straight into his skull without hesitation and it'd pierce through his mangled brain matter killing him nigh instantly... at least, that was how it'd hopefully go down, but it wouldn't surprise her if that wasn't enough. These weapons behaved much differently than their normal counterparts and she was well aware of that fact, not to mention that this particular mutant appeared rather bulky, although being sizeable didn't necessarily equate to sturdy flesh. Regardless of the reasons behind it, however, the Azure Knight was more than ready to follow up on her initial attack if it was necessary; if the shot didn't kill him then she'd drop the bow and summon Wrath into her hands in order to finish him off with several visceral swings of her soulbound sword. No matter how bloody the process got she'd appear completely unfazed by it and if successful would simply holster her weapon(s) in silence before finally turning back to face the carcass.

@narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara] - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_nkv3w9IBXy1tpdmda
"Yeah. I hope so too."

She whispered the words under her breath with an eerie tenderness unbefitting of such a ruthless killer. Perhaps Heather would hear them, perhaps she wouldn't; the Scourge seemed to care little either way as she'd swiftly forget them herself and move onto the subject at hand. "So if he's to be believed it sounds like someone's actively spreading these things around. You think they're in some kind of feud with Cinder?" Gisèle asked as she thought the description of the culprit over. She wasn't sure why they'd be wearing a mascot head, but whatever, there were weirder things in this city. If it was an attempt at a disguise then they could certainly do shittier.    

Gisèle Durand:

Action:

Passives:

Back to top Go down
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

PostSubject: Re: @narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara]   @narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 8:45 pm

Crocy Crocy watchy watchy Heather the crocodile stared in interest as her friend Gisele attempted to straight merc the disgusting creature.

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: @narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara]   @narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 12:41 am

With no fanfare and nothing more then a wet squelch as the arrow passed through the creature's skull, it died.

VICTORY:

MAP UPDATE
@narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara] - Page 5 Team_c12
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: @narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara]   @narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 7:36 pm

Gisèle would proceed to move on once Heather was ready to, although not before reaching over and tearing out a chunk of flesh from the man's corpse with her bare hand. Thanks to the augmented strength of her Demon Form and the tenderness of the squishy remains, it surely wouldn't provide an issue for her, but if it did then she could just as easily summon her soulbound for a second to hack a piece off.

"Waste not, want not."

Gisèle Durand:

Action:

Passives:

Back to top Go down
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

PostSubject: Re: @narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara]   @narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 7:43 pm

"Ooh, sweet! I love tearing the flesh off of dead bodies! Not like he's using it anymore, anywho."

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: @narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara]   @narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 7:45 pm

"Rip and tear, am I right mon ami?"

Gisèle Durand:

Action:

Passives:

Back to top Go down
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

PostSubject: Re: @narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara]   @narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 7:47 pm

"Yaaas! I kinda wish I hadn't given him so many ciggies, but the poor bastard probably needed them. I totally would if I was a gross wall monster."

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: @narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara]   @narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 7:50 pm

"Now that you mention it I kinda wasted an arrow back there too... but eh, it's not a big deal. Stabbing things is better than shooting them anyway. It's more personal that way."

Gisèle Durand:

Action:

Passives:

Back to top Go down
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

PostSubject: Re: @narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara]   @narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 7:59 pm

"Least he died in one shot, yeah? Woulda totally sucked if he'd lived through the first one."

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: @narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara]   @narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 8:16 pm

Gisèle would cease talking as they drew closer to the upcoming door. A sense of deja vu began to creep over, but she'd shrug it off swiftly and burst through the door, summonining her soulbound weapon and surveying the area.

Gisèle Durand:

Action:

Passives:

Back to top Go down
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

PostSubject: Re: @narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara]   @narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 8:27 pm

Heather didn't bother with her Soul Bound. Not like the knives would help much anyway.

Stats:

Action:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: @narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara]   @narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 10:13 pm

The door to the room swung open with a crash, crumbling as Gisele put her weight into it. The room itself would seem relatively clean in comparison to the area they had been exploring. The stillness and rot the filled the air within the remainder of the twisting alley didn't seem present. Instead, the small of cooked food and excrement seemed to dominate.

@narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara] - Page 5 Homless-site

A quick glance around the clearing showed that, in some way, it had been lived in for quite some time. A makeshift hovel had been carved out of the walls where a home, or at the very least what could pass as one, was built.

However, the resident would not immediately be visible, instead, a subtle rocking of a bundle of sheets and boxes in the far corner of the room would be the only sign of life... along with a soft murmur...

"-ade me do it made me do it made me do it made me do it made me do it-"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: @narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara]   @narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

@narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara]
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next