Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Show Me Your Moves [Brittany]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brittie

Brittie

Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Me Your Moves [Brittany]   Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 8:11 pm

...Awwwwwww! That's, like, so, soooo sweet!!

She wasn't expecting this from Maria, but on the other hand, the nun must have seen how obviously down Brittany was, despite her efforts in not making the lack of sleep allied to her inner worries so crystalline. Regardless of Maria's doubts about her approach, Brittany seemed livelier than before with just a few words, allowing the typical wide smile to return to the formerly neutral face, as well as the sunshine glow to her eyes. Grabbing the hand her friend offered, she could stand up (albeit with a degree of clumsiness from the pain in her shoulder).

You know, when I started studying here, I didn't know I would make friends. I was new and all, I didn't know what club would accept me and stuff. Seemed like everyone had their choices picked already and their little group of friends. No one wants to be or feel left out or being judged for who they are... When I tried to join the cheerleader team, that's what I thought would happen to me but it didn't, and I know from experience how bad it is, so I wouldn't want it happening to someone else. What I'm trying to say is... I know you think you're a weirdo, and some people must think you're one too, but you know what? I don't! Even if we, like, know each other for so little time, I think of you as my BFF already and you're pretty to me!

...I just made an emotional speech, didn't I?
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Show Me Your Moves [Brittany]   Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 9:27 pm

Maria did the best she could to remain nonchalant about it. It was a little embarrassing to confess something like this to Brittany. But she didn't regret it, not at all. It was better to have Brittany gush over it than seeing her try too hard to pretend nothing was wrong. They were friends, right? And as a friend, she had a look of concern on her face as Brittany didn't seem to be alright from the pain. But, of course, it was her turn to be dumbfounded again. In a lot of ways they were pretty similar than she previously thought, that want to belong to something.

For Maria there was the Church, but even the dealings there she never felt that welcome. The Cadets weren't as bad, but she still felt horribly out-of-place with their mission to save. When Brittany finished, Maria finally chuckled to herself. Not so much out of amusement, but out of gratitude.

Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 2 WSbWbtR

She happily replied to her while gently grabbing one of Brittany's hands with both her callused hands from helping her up previously, "You did, there's nothing wrong with that. Speeches aren't nothing new to me at Church. But yours is something really special to me. Really though... thank you. It means a lot... uh, BFF!"

If it wasn't an incurring theme by now, she always felt out of place. As if she were something truly alien. But to have someone address it to her for once in her life, there were no other words for her to describe it, but to be blessed. If anything, even if the pain on her path to be a Cadet was rough, at least she would have Brittany there. Just a little bit now, that path felt less lonely. And that's all she needed. "Do you need to take a break and get you some ice? I can stay around to help you practice more if you feel like you can."
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Show Me Your Moves [Brittany]   Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 6:09 pm

O. M. G!!”, Brittany gasped, with eyes wide open in surprise. “You said it! You so totally said it! You said I'm your BFF!

Maria may have stated a lot of times how her personal space was valuable to her, but right now Brittany didn't remember that. She was about to hug her friend so tight, if only the moment the cheerleader raised her arm to do so, the bruise from the shoulder hasn't pulled it back... A visible grimace of pain and she refrained, gritting the teeth and placing one hand over the affected area.

Owww... I...think I need a bit of ice, yeah, before it gets worse. Guess that means I'm officially out of the next presentations for a while? Buuut it can't be that bad! At least now I got time to do other stuff...like, uh, sleeping more! Or playing videogames! You know, there's this RPG I haven't finished in ages, I don't even remember what's the next city to travel to or what mission to complete... Yeah, I'll have more free time, and it's aaaaall good. Right?
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Show Me Your Moves [Brittany]   Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 9:43 pm

Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 2 VQZxlEs

"Um.. Y-yes... Yes, I di--eeh!?!"

Her lips allowed a surprised squeak to escape from her at the sudden approach Brittany attempted. But lucky for her, the endeavor didn't quite reach her just yet. Instead Maria's concerned face returned. That didn't look good. Cheerleading also seemed to be an activity that required so much trust in your teammates to pull off all these dangerous maneuvers. It was a similar concept to the Cadets, now that she thought about it.

"Well, um... Yeah! Free time to use is always good. I honestly could really use some myself. Just to have a breather for once... Anyway, we should get you to the nurse's office." Maria admitted with a sigh. It was getting hard to balance work between the Church and with the Cadets. It was only a wonder the Cadet lasted this long. With more responsibilities, it truly felt like she was beginning to drown from all these obligations. She gestured Brittany to follow her as she grasped the coffin's tassels nearby to drag it along with her. The concern on her face was still there, but she tried to smile it off to keep the conversation light. "Anyway, we should head to the nurse's office. Let's get that iced."

And even whether or not they would start to leave, Maria would be sure to hold the door open for Brittany should they exit the gym. But along the way, Maria had a question for her friend.

Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 2 C7i5r9V

"You mentioned about those... R-Pee-Gees? Is it one of those games with the Level 20... uh... wizards? I'm not sure if I said this before, but... I've never played video games before, Brit. Are they actually fun?"
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Show Me Your Moves [Brittany]   Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 2:10 pm

Brittanny hardly got iced. Maybe a bit in the beginning, but once the adrenaline and joy of being an athlete kicked in and her body got used to the schedule and intensity of her activities, she was so into it that her efforts paid off and she rarely got hurt. Not to the point of having to go to infirmary at least. In a way, this was her first severe injury since she could remember, and while the cheerleader was inconsequential at times, she agreed with the idea of following Maria out of the gym and treating the bruises before it escalated into a more serious wound.

Oh you haven't?”, Brittany stared at Maria, shocked. The next second, it made sense to her. Maria was a nun, maybe she had been raised in the church for all of her life, so naturally the modern games might have never reached her. Made her wonder if the clerical servants were allowed to venture into the mundane hobbies... well, probably no. Not that it would stop Brittany from swaying Maria away from her holy duties a bit. “Oh they're fun! I could explain but that's, like, too complicate to put into words, but you know, you'll get the hang of it once you actually play it. Which gives me this awesome idea, why don't we, like, play something at my apartment? I have a videogame there I haven't turned on in, like, AGES! We just gotta...you know...pick a day when my apartment is actually clean. With so much stuff going on, me running here and there, I kinda don't have the time to play housewive!
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Show Me Your Moves [Brittany]   Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 8:39 am

Maria shook her head in affirmation. None at all, even before the Church. Her entire life worked her to the bone. Whether it be helping her family managing and running the shop or devoting her training and errands to the Church, free time was a rare occurrence for Maria. When she heard of its existence, the girl didn't take too much thought in it or any kind of curiosity. She knew it was a time-waster and not something worth trying. At least, until now. "I... Mmm...  Ha ha... Sure! We can do that. I-I have some time off this weekend."

A day over at Brittany's apartment? Her home? Maria felt remarkably giddy, but she tried not to show it while attempting to retain her composure. Never once had she ever stopped by another person's home nor a friend's for that matter. Maybe a couple of times on an errand for Father Jorge's volunteer work, but that was part of business. Though a Psyche-Terrorist's domain was a completely different matter for sure.

When they arrived at the infirmary, it was empty while still having that faint sterile smell wafting in the air. There was no sign of the nurse at this very moment. Maria knit her brow together. Where could she be? She gestured Brittany to sit on the bed while reaching towards the small fridge where there was ice inside and gently began to press on her injured shoulder after wrapping the compress with some paper towels. Hopefully the nurse wouldn't mind, since there was a large store of them inside the fridge after all.

Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 2 KUhLxPQ

"There, that should do it. Just let it rest," Maria said just as she laid her coffin against the wall and sat at a near by chair. "So... what kind of video games are out there?"
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Show Me Your Moves [Brittany]   Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 5:46 pm

Hm? Looks like there's no one around... Know what it means? We can totally wreak havoc here and no one will know! Wanna screw up the place? We can say a terrorist invaded and did it!”, she looked to Maria mischievously, giggling like a devilish child. Of course she wouldn't expect Maria to go along with the joke (or even understand it as a joke in first place... though there was a tiny hope the nun would perceive it as a playful banter at this point), and obviously she wasn't serious. At least, not entirely - a part of her Psyche Terrorist façade had this urge to call a harmless chaos albeit it wasn't strong enough to actually do it. As she sat on the bed, she held the towels with ice Maria has given her against the shoulder.

Awww, I don't know what I would have done without you. Probably would be, like, crying of pain or stuff like that.” The temperature felt like daggers piercing her pained skin at first, but gradually she adjusted to the cold sensation fine enough. As for Maria's question, she had to think a bit to respond in a way that wouldn't seem too...sinful. A second thought and she discarded the previous concern, because this kind of game would look sinful to a religious person with or without details, regardless. “Well... I like fighting games. It's like you pick a character, I pick another. There are many to choose, from ninjas to spies and, you know...stuff like regular people with super powers, people turned monsters, actual monsters, demons, stuff like that. There's some plot behind it, but it's stupid, it doesn't matter. Kinda like an excuse to do the fighting game. Anyway, then they fight, you have to defeat the enemy and that's it. It's a versus match. It's way more fun than what I described, I can assure you! Not sure if this weekend you can come over, it depends on whether I find work to do, but I can give you a call or text you when it's free! Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Show Me Your Moves [Brittany]   Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 12:45 am

Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 2 C7i5r9V

"Oh, Brit... We can't do that."

Maria found herself shaking her head and sighing. She knew it was one of her friend's jokes. Being practically raised by the Church for the last few years, she didn't like the idea as she was too much of a goody-two shoes and all. But she found herself giving a knowing smile at her despite it. At the least she was glad that Brittany was taking it all in stride. "W-well... I'm glad you're doing okay. I can't just leave you alone seeing you get hurt. I'm sure you'll get better soon, so keep it iced."

Maria wondered how long it would actually take for that nurse to come. She wasn't specialized in any kind of medical knowledge, but hopefully the nurse had a better idea than she does on when that shoulder was going to heal. It would be saddening if Brittany had to miss out on her cheerleading activities. In the meanwhile, she listened to her explanation. It sounded awfully similar to her work in the Cadets. Demons, people with supernatural powers, and some kind of intrigue? Sorta? That sounded like her job. Why would she ever find any kind of enjoyment in what she already does as work? She continued to beam her smile, but her words came out awkward. "I... see. That actually sounds... fun? But I'm looking forward to it, Brit. After all, I--"

Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 2 F07bcIY

"! ? ! ! ?"

Maria suddenly froze in mid-sentence. Brittany could possibly notice in that split-second that something was wrong. There was a flash of panic on her face though not for long. The nun quickly blinked again, as if awakening from some kind of shocking reverie. Though she began to smile awkwardly... in a pained manner despite her trying to seem all casual as she continued where she left off as if uninterrupted.  "I-I would like to try some new things. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Show Me Your Moves [Brittany]   Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 3:56 pm

It seemed all is fine and well, at least for a second till Maria's sudden interruption. Brittany's eyes widened as well as her eyebrows lifted in confusion. Did she say something wrong? Probably not, she was just giving a brief and basic explanation of fighting games. Then... what?

....Maria?

Even though the girl was smiling, it was somewhat constrained and awkward. Like a forced mask. She could tell; after all, Brittany was good with putting up a front. And once you're used to wear masks, you become able to recognize others who do the same.

You know, you almost made me look backwards as if you had just seen a ghost or something? There isn't a ghost behind us, is there? Not that I'm afraid, I'm totally not!”, she chuckled, trying to light up the mood. Perhaps she should ask if something's wrong, if Maria had anything in her mind. Or perhaps she should just wait for her friend to open up. “I like to think of us as close. You're my best girl friend, I'm not kidding. So... if there's something you wanna, like, talk about, anything... You know you can talk to me, right?
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Show Me Your Moves [Brittany]   Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 9:58 pm

Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 2 7wOKzLO

"Eh? Oh! No, no, no no! It's not that. It's just... I j-just remembered something... Father Jorge needed me... I'll be right ba--"The smile felt almost artificial as it continued to remain on her face. She could begin to feel the cold sweat beading on the back of her neck. Her excuses were lackluster and there really wasn't much of a way out. She hurriedly began to stand onto her feet and swiftly begin her departure, as if to flee. But the moment she took a step, the Cadet fell to her knees with a hard slump. Then the rest of her body followed.

Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 2 417wM2m

"No... Why... Now...?"

She groaned in pain while curling into a ball with the dome of her head touching the floor. Her teeth clenched together, as if threatening to break each other. Everything didn't feel right, nothing ever did. Brittany would notice black markings vein-like markings beginning to appear on her bare skin as her tattoos began to glow a concerning red... and the scent of blood beginning to waft from her as wounds began to slowly tear open. Maria couldn't even begin to move, but she began grasping towards the coffin she laid on the wall. Yet, no progress could be made when she couldn't even touch the cover from where she sprawled.

It was... pathetic. It took all she had to not scream from the pain as she began to writhe. Maria loathed to show this side to anyone, especially Brittany of all people. Brittany had her own worries. The worries of a normal person who didn't need anyone like the Psyche-Terrorists or the Cadets to taint it. But here she was, struggling to even get up and her friend of all people had to witness this sudden pathetic show of weakness. Why was this happening now of all times?

Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 2 ObkyInz

"Brit... Coffin... Cover... Syringe..."

It hurt so much. Every nerve in her body burned in agony. She could feel the familiar vicious slashes that tore her open again and again and again in ad nauseam. After a moment of trying to do it all on her own, Maria shakily and reluctantly pointed towards the coffin in defeat and hoped Brittany would be able to understand. Inside the coffin would be the secret the Cadet hoped she never needed to show to her friend. In the back of the cover was a kind of compartment that was easy to open and inside would be a case of full syringes...
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Show Me Your Moves [Brittany]   Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 12:24 pm

Brittany might look ditzy at times, but she wasn't dumb. Of course Maria was pulling up some excuse for a departure and linking two and two together, the cheerleader figured it had to do with the topic prior to her brief display of distraught and how the nun let it slip to the surface by accident. Someone used to wear masks has no problem identifying another. Likewise, Brittany knew better than to pry on personal affairs. She had the urge to be inconvenient, yes, but ultimately opted to respect Maria's discretion. After all, there's a reason secrets are called so.

However, what she couldn't expect was Maria suddenly falling on the ground and passing out in front of her very eyes. Instinctively, Brittany got up and ran straight to the girl, kneeling by her said and holding her by the shoulders (forgetting, in the process, her own shoulder hurt from the effort put). “Maria?? Maria, talk to me! SOMEONE, HEEELP!!”, she screamed at full lungs, her voice cracking in the middle of despair. The horrifying aspect growing in eeriness, like something out of a terror movie, made Brittany loosen her tight grasp on Maria and drop her jaw in purest silence. Whatever was going on with Maria... it wasn't normal, that's for sure. It wasn't even human. She had her fair share of handling demons to know it can only be the influence of one, and yet she had seen nothing like this. Demons don't show up at early mornings, after all.

If her friend couldn't move because of pain, Brittany couldn't either because of shock and fear. It felt like an induced trance she couldn't wake up from, watching a gruesome spectacle of death. If only Maria hasn't said something, at first sounding unintelligible. Her head turned in the direction Maria pointed albeit her eyes were still fixed on Maria, later understand what her nun friend meant.

The guitar case. It wouldn't be hard to deduce it wasn't a guitar case anymore, if it ever was. Of course, how could she ever think so? A nun playing guitar? Such things don't exist. Took her a while to actually move and comply to her request, crawling awkwardly to the coffin, dropping it on the ground and rushedly picking whatever it had inside for Maria. It wasn't honestly hard to do so, despite trembling, anxious fingers struggling to find the opening. “Please... don't die, hang in there! Geez, how do you open it?” In comparison, what she found inside once the coffin was opened shocked her just as much as before, confirming her suspicions that, indeed, there was no guitar case at all. Unless, of course, Maria decided to name a huge fire weapon as "Guitar". Still, despite the revelation of her friend's lie slowly sinking in, Brittany knew better than to focus on uncovering lies while her friend was dying. Upon closer inspection, there was something else catching her attention. Syringes?? For...drug injections? Most importantly, how were they gonna apply injections if Brittany didn't possess any deep medical knowledge to assist? “I... I don't know how to do this... I'm gonna call for help, you wait there-- Oh damn, I can't leave you alone. W-what am I gonna do?...
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Show Me Your Moves [Brittany]   Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 4:27 pm

T̨̛͞h͢͢͞e̕͢͡ s̸̀cr̵̨e̸̕͟a̷m͠s̕.͟͢ ̸̨̧_

______________________T̷͡h̕͡͏e ̛s͡ḩr̷̢҉i͡l̛͜͝l̢̛̀ ̀͡s̵̀c̴̴r̨͡eąm̨s̢.̶̨͞ ͜

________________________________________th̕è́y͏ ̷͟e̡͜cho͡e͟͞d t̵ḩ͟r̸͝ó̕u͘g͏̷h̶ ͘͝h̶͞e͞r̷̛.͡ ́̕

___t͜҉h̡́ę̧͝y c̀͡o̶nd͝͠e̡m͏̷͡n̨҉̨ęd̛͜ ̵̛h̨̀͟e̛̕r͏͘.

_______________________________________________th̀͝e̷͠ b̶͘͜lood̡͘ ̨͠͞b͝a̢p̷͟͜t̡҉iz̧͡e̸̵͟d ̕he͜r̸͟ ̴́͡to̵ ͠à͟͟ ͏̨͡w̷͢͢ho̷͞l̀͢ȩ̴̧ ̡͞n̸e͞w̨̢͢ ̨͞w҉҉o͠ŕ̶ļd̛ ͢͝

̀
_______________________i̵̛t ̴t͞a̸s̨̡t̵͡e̵d͟ ̶̀͝s̶͡ò͞ ́s̷͟ẁ̧e̷e͝t̴͜.̨̨.̡́.

She loathed herself. Loathed herself from detesting the very fact it came down to this. The screams coming from Brittany were expected, but it made her feel even more helpless. It was a horrid feeling, one she promised to herself to never experience again. But here she was in the middle of an empty school infirmary. The helpless Cadet couldn't even form any more words from her lips. Instead, she continued to twist and gnarl as her frayed nerves continued to sear through her mind and her eyes began to roll up...

Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 2 QbBdSeE

"Ahh...Ugh...!"

And her consciousness began to fade... Brittany truly was on her own. Though within the coffin, there was a ringtone coming of a church hymn in a happy tune. If Brittany navigated towards it source, she would find there was a separate compartment inside that nestled near the weapon. It was easy to open and in it was a cellphone ringing. On its identification screen was the name: Jorge Fallaci.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Show Me Your Moves [Brittany]   Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 9:13 pm

While Brittany busied herself with nervously maneuvering the syringes, her mind coming back and forth on the idea of seriously considering giving an injection despite her immature knowledge, Maria fainted. The sudden quietness gave it away, and with that, Brit's eyes widened in despair. If she were faster and not so hesitant in following instructions, she'd be able to assist Maria in time, she was sure. “Maria? Please, don't die, wake up! Stay with me! Can you listen? Stay with me, alright!”, she pleaded, watery eyes at the insignificant effort to not cry. It was useless, no matter how much she shook the nun's arms, she wouldn't wake up.

The logical course of actions was to pick her cellphone and dial the hospital's number. Albeit not being able to think straight in such situation, Brittany could at least do that. If only Maria's cellphone wasn't ringing simultaneously - the rhythm and sonority were too characteristically familiar for Brittany to understand it was a ringtone. Likewise, tracking the sound wasn't hard as well and, just like the syringes recklessly dropped on the ground, it came down to opening the coffin once more. At this point, Brittany was used to that huge black case being the keeper of all secrets Maria hid, including the cellphone she found with little effort. The name displayed on the screen didn't ring any bell immediately, until the cheerleader remembered her friend mentioned having a task to do on this Jorge's behalf. So she wasn't lying after all... Watching the name shining only served to enhance Brittany's feeling of shame for doubting her own friend.

H-hello?? Father Jorge...?”, her voice cracked like her lips were shaky, trembling between sobbing or not give in to emotions. Of course, the Father would be able to tell something's wrong and whether the man said something or not, Brittany would go on. “M-Maria... she's having a fit here, she's convulsing and won't wake up, I... I don't know what to do...
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Show Me Your Moves [Brittany]   Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 9:44 pm

Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 2 B0QX0nD

It all seemed to be another day for the crusty old priest. But perhaps it wasn't all too similar. For once Maria asked him to help pick up the groceries when school ended. While on one hand it was a pain in the ass, he also wanted to leave this stuffy church and it was nice to help out the poor dutiful nun. Hell, he can't just have her do all the work on her own. When he arrived at the school's gate. He expected her to be here by now, but she wasn't. How rare, normally she was punctual. He waited for a few impatient moments before finally dialing the number.

"Hey Maria, I'm here at the scho--" he began before falling silent. This wasn't her. And she's crying. It was a stark clear indicator something horrible is happening. And his gut feeling didn't fail him here to much misfortune. The priest began to run into the school. "Deep breaths. Don't touch her, you'll end up hurting yourself. Tell me where she is right now. Isn't the nurse here?"

Convulsions, already? But her condition wasn't supposed to be triggered until hours after school. There was a deep feeling of a pit forming in his abdomen. This wouldn't be the first time, but it was indeed new that it occurred this early. Yet with a young girl already going through a horrible event in her life, the priest already remained composed. Yet, terse.

Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 2 Mm75Kfq

"What's your name, Miss?"
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Show Me Your Moves [Brittany]   Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 10:16 pm

Deep breaths, alright. She could do that, perhaps, or at least try. As for touching her... she wasn't sure what Father Jorge meant. Maybe he referred to the fact Maria's spasms could hit her strong. Anyway, she had fainted, not like she posed any threat as of now. Yet, Brit followed the advice, leaning her back against the wall as she looked over Maria. “No... We are alone, in the infirmary... She brought me here because I got hurt, the nurse isn't around and then...

Then it happened. The sudden falling down, the convulsions, the scars opening into wounds again, the smell... Brittany closed her eyes, cleaning her reddened face with the sleeve of her blouse, the lack of elegance of someone who didn't mind it anymore. Not in these circumstances. Another deep breath, a sob dying dry at her throat before speaking again. “It's Brittany...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Me Your Moves [Brittany]   Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show Me Your Moves [Brittany]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next