Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Show Me Your Moves [Brittany]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Godai

Godai

Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Me Your Moves [Brittany]   Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 10:20 pm

The nurse isn't around?! What was going on? Nothing about this made sense. Why wouldn't the nurse be around? Weren't they supposed to be ready for any emergencies? Or were they on some kind of break at this time? This whole thing sounded ridiculous. Whatever the case, the information began to illuminate more and more for him. He began to look at the school building, hoping to find something. "Brittany, everything is going to be okay. Her condition isn't anything new and can be managed. Is there a window in the room? I want you to open it and wave your hand out. I will be there very soon."
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Show Me Your Moves [Brittany]   Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 1:09 am

Jorge's words did resonate with Brittany. The way he talked was clearly indicative of experience, he knew Maria well so it might not be the first time he had to handle her "convulsions" - if such state can even be called a regular name. If it weren't for him, she'd probably run through the school searching for someone to help or let the fear and despair consume her nationality until the inevitable ill fate of her friend.

Following the instructions, her eyes checked around for a window, something she had not payed attention until now. There was one indeed, a double hung window, but at a rather risky height, allowing the daylight to invade the room at a better, more favorable angle. It wasn't exactly hard, she just had to drag some of the beds available and climb on to reach the opening lock, a somewhat difficult task with the shoulder issue lingering and reminding her she can't do physical effort with that side of her upper body. It wouldn't be long till Brittany gathered enough strength to pull one of the iron beds close to the wall, climb on it - disregarding the fact she didn't have her shoes off -, open said lock and slide it upwards. Albeit rusty, she managed to do it (with a bigger force than normally would be necessary, making use of the healthy arm), and it was done, she stuck her hand outside the best she could.

Here... I just opened the window, can you see me now?
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Show Me Your Moves [Brittany]   Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 1:59 am

"I see you. Please step away from the window, I'll be there. I'll give you a few seconds." Jorge assured her as he gazed at the waving hand. He hung up and waited at least until the hand was drawn back. The priest began to jump on the balls of his feet, warming himself up as he pushed his phone back into his pocket. With Brittany's hand gone from the window, he sprinted. Or more like, he thundered through the gate. The speed he was reaching was remarkably panther-like. His foot smashed against the dirt, leaving behind an indentation before flying up the air. The man on the mission was instantly ten meters in the air before grasping the nearby indentation of a window sill to further throw himself even higher and kicking an air-conditioning unit to accelerate even further.

His fingers grasped into the open window and began to pull himself inside without any strenuous effort. When he landed neatly onto the tiled floor, he already noticed the bleeding Maria and the apprehensive Brittany. What a scene to behold. He also noted the open coffin where Andraste can be seen. Did she try to help Maria? At least the girl had one friend in this school. Jorge gave an assured nod at Brittany while he began to gingerly kneel towards the Cadet, "You've done well. I can handle it from here. Can you get me those swabs and the alcohol rub there? The syringe too inside the coffin."

Jorge was careful to pull Maria towards him while trying to maneuver himself out of reach of her twisting limbs. He cradled her head on his knees before uttering several indescribable words to her. As if on command, the convulsing seemed to have abated to some degree. She was not thrashing like before, but still shaking uncomfortably. The priest began to offer out his hand for said swab and rubs to apply it to the side of Maria's neck. And eventually, the syringe to follow up into Maria's carotid artery. After the syringe's plunge pushed in, Jorge gently pulled out the needle with a sigh. "What am I ever going to do with you...?"

The drug worked remarkably quickly. Slowly, but surely, the wounds began to seal and the black veins that spread throughout her body began to disappear. All that was left a young girl in the pool of blood and her friend who was witness to all of this. "She'll recover. Maria just needs some bed rest."

Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 3 LMCnO79

"I have you to thank, Miss Brittany. You're certainly of better help than a nurse, if I must say so."
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Show Me Your Moves [Brittany]   Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 3:33 am

Jorge's request seemed as weird as possible, but she wouldn't object. She wasn't in her right state of mind to object, getting down from the bed and walking back to where she was before. It wouldn't be late until she understood the purpose behind his advice to distance from the window. At first she felt like screaming, covering her mouth with both hands in case it was a robber trying to invade the facilities through the infirmary window. Spotting the robe, it made sense. She couldn't understand why he had to jump through the window instead of entering the school's gates like any normal person (maybe this was the quickest way to reach to Maria?) or even why a priest would be so athletic as to escalate a wall.

Despite her initial astonishment with his physical prowess, the old man seemed to know what to do, so Brittany silently complied to all of his requests without further ado, giving him swabs, alcohol, new syringes (not the ones she left lying on the ground, of course), everything he needed in order to help Maria. Much to her surprise (or maybe not so much, giving Brittany's suspicions this episode wasn't a mere epilepsy fit), her friend seemed to be in peace. Sleeping like an angel as the frightened Brittany watched with a somewhat disgusted frown. Is that all?

Is she gonna be fine? Is this enough? I mean... she lost blood! She lost some lot of freaking blood, her skin started to tear apart, the... veins were there! What is that? Tell me!! This... This isn't normal, this isn't a simple disease, this is something far worse, I know!
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Show Me Your Moves [Brittany]   Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 9:05 am

Man, what a troublesome situation having to be the guy that has to explain it all. He sheepishly began to rub the back of his neck at first, as if deliberating whether to explain it to her or not. But if there was one thing he really appreciated, there actually was someone who really cared about her in this school. Jeez, if only the nurse was here. He gently began to pull out the habit from the coffin, at least to make her presentable despite all the blood that was on her body. Then he began to carry her aside from the small crimson puddle to wrap her in it. "Trust me, she'll be fine. She's... well, she's special. It doesn't look like you know, but Maria is a Cadet. Even then, she's a little special among them. Her condition is a result of her power."

Perhaps there was a reason why Maria never shared this. She was always the type who didn't want her friends and co-workers to show any concern for her. But that's not how it worked, because the opposite tends to happen anyway. It was always a worry with her, incessantly claiming that she was alright. But the reality said otherwise after every mission and in each night. Despite the strength she showed off, deep inside the nun was extremely vulnerable. Jorge spied a mop and bucket-wringer set nearby. He immediately went to work to clean up the mess to wipe away the crimson marks on the tiles. "I take it you're her friend at school? I'm glad, she never really has any in the Church. I've always been worried if she was posing as some kind of happy-go-lucky loner. Really great to know otherwise."

Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 3 LMCnO79

"I know it's too much to ask right now, but can you keep this all to yourself? It's for her safety and yours."
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Show Me Your Moves [Brittany]   Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 1:18 pm

Upon hearing the word "cadet", Brittany froze. Of course she was one! She had the athletic body for it, the kind of physical constitution a normal nun wouldn't have, she had a huge gun case on her back at all times (kinda made Brit wonder how strong you have to be to walk around with such thing, parallely how strong it makes you over time if you're forced to walk around with such thing)... Everything made sense now.

Her eyes followed them both silently, watching how caring he was to Maria, without saying a word. Being a cadet, it meant Maria had a Persona as well, the ability to fight with superpowers bordering on magic. However, upon the declaration of the clear differences that tear Maria apart from the other cadets, Brittany wasn't sure anymore if that was indeed a Persona like hers. One thing was clear: her condition was linked to her powers according to Jorge, and her powers were obviously dangerous to her well-being.

Yeah... she's my best friend. It all started when a lost a gift a few days ago, she helped me search for it without even, like, knowing me... Then we started hanging out! I too don't have a lot of friends here, so.... yep!”, she finally said, rubbing her face to scare away the last hints of a panicked crying.

I won't tell anyone, I promise”, she muttered, absentmindedly looking at the unconscious Maria, thinking. There was a bad feeling building up inside she couldn't explain, as well as a sense of familiarity before glancing back to Jorge, praying that her hunch was just that, a hunch, and a wrong one. “...This ...is something people have done to her, isn't it? Demons, I mean...
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Show Me Your Moves [Brittany]   Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 4:05 pm

Birds of a feather, wasn't it? Jorge wasn't surprised Maria wouldn't have much in the way of friends. The mission was the foremost importance than simple happiness. Hence, it came to a surprise to him when suddenly the nun had a friend at school. Had it been any other Church member, disapproval was inevitable. But the old man chuckled while giving a rough pat at the top of her head. "I was worried about her attending here and simply letting the drift away without anything meaningful. That's really not a life worth living. But now you entered hers. You have my thanks, Miss. Please continue taking care of Maria."

He finally mopped the rest of the stains and pushed the cleaning implements to the corner. It was spot-less and passed Father Jorge's standards. All that was left was the open coffin. When he examined the open casket, he remained silent again when Brittany hesitantly asked her question. The priest began to close everything shut within the container before turning his head towards the girl.

Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 3 RnnSjYt

"You won't like my answer, but it's better if you ask Maria. I know she'll want to explain everything to you now that the cat's out of the bag. You should come over to the Sunlake Palms Church. We could use some visitors. But please, be easy on her. It's difficult for her as well."

He began to pull out a business card. On it was the title of the Sunlake Palms Church with the minuscule map and address onto it. On it were the names of Jorge and other staff members with their phone numbers. The coffin found itself harnessed onto Jorge's back as he carried Maria in his arms. "I'll look forward to seeing you again, Brittany. I'll let you know when she's ready to see you again."

He gave one last smile towards the model before leaving the room with the Cadet.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Show Me Your Moves [Brittany]   Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 8:10 pm

"Ask Maria yourself". Figures. In her urge for answers and confirmations of her suspicions, she forgot Maria had the right to her privacy. After all, this whole fit wasn't supposed to happen in first place, not in front of her. However, she could understand the part of it being difficult for the nun to handle. Brittany herself had her inner struggle, perhaps more than one, that sometimes seemed like too much of a heavy burden to carry on her own and not share with someone who would support her. She might not be able to actively assist with her fit, but her sense of empathy was there to be ready in case Maria needed.

After taking the card offered by the Priest, Brittany wasted some seconds, too long seconds, staring at it absentmindedly. The phone number and address of the church. Not exactly the place she looked forward to being at. To be precise, it made her heavily uncomfortable for her own reasons. Still, if needed, she'd attend a visit, if only for Maria and check on her well-being. Now, when will it be, only God knows - no pun intended.

After Jorge's departure, Brittany felt hollow. Startled and hollow. She knew Seven Stars was an academy to form cadets, those chosen by the royal family to keep the order and protect the royal family. What she didn't know was: how long could she keep it safe and sane when even her best friend could become a foe in the future...?

( Exit. )

Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Show Me Your Moves [Brittany]   Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 8:41 pm

Maria Woodsworth of The Chariot and Brittany Willson of the Sun's Relationship is growing ever stronger...

The Chariot and the Sun are now total BFFs, and have acchieved Rank 5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Me Your Moves [Brittany]   Show Me Your Moves [Brittany] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show Me Your Moves [Brittany]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3