Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Wabbit Season [HABIT] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Wabbit Season [HABIT] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Wabbit Season [HABIT] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Wabbit Season [HABIT] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Wabbit Season [HABIT] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Wabbit Season [HABIT] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Wabbit Season [HABIT] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Wabbit Season [HABIT] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Wabbit Season [HABIT] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Wabbit Season [HABIT]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonie

Moonie

Wabbit Season [HABIT] Empty
PostSubject: Wabbit Season [HABIT]   Wabbit Season [HABIT] EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 10:12 pm

At times, Lucian could be a very sentimental man, and rarely did it show more thoroughly than when he shared moments like these with his family. After all the stress and hustle of Permanence’s events, Lucian figured it would do everyone present good to relax and unwind a little; they’d done a job well done, after all. It was only natural that celebrations be in order.

Wabbit Season [HABIT] QVIvEBA

“Meh. For Junction’s most coveted restaurant, their coffee leaves much to be desired.”

“Maybe that’s cuz you ordered the literal cheapest one available.” James chided from the other side of the table as he ate away at a plate of ribs. What animal did these ribs belong to? He had no idea, but they were verified non-toxic to him by the waiters and verified delicious as hell by his taste buds. “Seriously, the Junction stipend is nice and all, but you seriously should look for a job. Heck, even I’m trying.” It was nice of Lucian to invite them out to dinner, but just how much money was he lacking?

“Didn’t they pay you for… y’know, the stuff we did the other day?” Alice asked cryptically from the third corner of their seating arrangement, her burger and fries half-eaten through already. “I mean, they must have given you a lot considering how much you contributed, right?”

“Surprisingly enough, I made more off of the Stipend than off of my paycheck for that particular endeavor.” Lucian took an absent-minded bite off of his sandwich before continuing. “I’m almost tempted to sue, but then I remember I don’t have enough money for that."

“And now we are become lower class, destroyer of finances.”

“I never figured you for a Republican, Mr. Smith.”

“I’m not.”

“Marxist fantasies aside…” Alice began before looking around to make sure nobody was paying directed attention to their table. “… are we gonna talk about your… multitasking that day, dad?” It was a subject that had been on her mind since they’d taken care of Gaia. Really, at this point she was more surprised that they hadn’t addressed it yet.

Lucian took a little bit to understand what his daughter was referring to and why she was masking it with other words, but he did suppose this conversation was inevitable “I’d talk about it, but frankly I’m just as lost as you are. I wasn’t even aware I could do that before I tried it on impulse, and even now I still don’t understand how it works or why it works, but… back at the Fungeon, you two mentioned meeting a strange man, correct? Well, I didn’t. I was subjected to something entirely different, and well… my last experience with the man you met was less than welcoming. I can only assume that my… ahem, ’professional skills’, are somehow different to the rest of those in my field.”

“So long story short, you’re suffering from a bad case of protagonist syndrome?” James teased, knowing full well Lucian didn’t like to be thought of or upheld as more important than others, despite the past four plus years having proven his point. “You think you might be able to get more ‘workers’, or are you just stuck with those three?”

“Again, I have no idea, though I did some research into the aspects of it all and… I think the flags I used might have been bearing designs based on the two first Arcana from the Ryder-Waite and Thoth Tarot decks respectively. If that is in fact the case, it’s possible I might somehow be able to find more ‘workers’ tied to flags bearing the rest of the Arcana, though this is all just a theory.”

“Dad, you’re just proving his point.” Really, Alice would be lying if she said she wasn’t jealous, but she had the peculiar trait of summoning her own Persona through a flag too, so… maybe she had that hidden power as well and just hadn’t unlocked it yet? “You really don’t know anything about how or why it’s a thing? Anything at all?”

“Well…” Lucian hesitated for a moment before deciding it was best to let them know. “…when I first met the two extra ones, I felt an intense pain on the wound on the back of my head. Similarly, the wound also burned a lot when I called them into action for the first time. That, coupled with how it just absolutely refuses to heal makes me think it might not be just an ordinary wound of any kind.”

“In all fairness, I thought we could rule that out a long time ago."
Back to top Go down
GoodLittleRabbit

GoodLittleRabbit

PostSubject: Re: Wabbit Season [HABIT]   Wabbit Season [HABIT] EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 11:00 pm

IT IS A MYSTERY I'LL TELL YOU THAT MUCH RIGHT NOW. DAMNDEST THING I EVER DID SEE.

HABIT sighed as he reached accross the table and stole a fry from Alice's plate. It was surely fine, Dell's always gives way to many steak fries per burger. It was always HABIT's Opinion that the proper burger to fry ration was around five to seven normal fries or two to three steak fries per bite of burger, that way you can either alternate burger bites and fry bites and have a satisfying variety in the meal, or have enough fries so at the end of the meal you can just chomp on fries. Dell's always gave around twice that amount. Regardless, HABIT slid the fry under his mask all the same.

Wabbit Season [HABIT] Ns5sgCO
DON'T SCREAM...

OH ARE THOSE THE SPARE RIBS? NICE. HABIT grabbed another one of Alice's fries and dipped it in the left over sauce that had dripped onto Jame's plat before sliding it under his mask again.MMM! THAT IS GOOD STUFF... OVER PRICED TO HELL AND BACK BUT GOOD.

HABIT leaned back in his chair and picked at the mouth part of his mask with a toothpick, sighing gently as he did.NO ONE WILL BELIEVE YOU, I MADE SURE OF THAT. JUST PRETEND I WAS ALWAYS HERE... JUST FOUR FRIENDS OUT FOR A NICE LUNCH DISCUSSING SEEKER BUSINESS... OH AND WE HAVE A LOT TO DISCUSS MR.DOG OF THE TRAVELER.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Wabbit Season [HABIT]   Wabbit Season [HABIT] EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 9:17 pm

“Woah! What the fuck?!” Alice exclaimed as she forcefully propped herself up from her seat, James and Lucian following suit soon after. “Who the hell are you? When… how…?”

“Alright, creep. You’ve got about six seconds to back off before I turn you into the world’s ugliest donut.”

Lucian was about to have a very similar reaction, but… when the eldritch happening standing before him stated that nobody would believe them, Lucian took a look around the restaurant. people were definitely staring, but not at the mystery person that had materialized out of seemingly nowhere; rather, they were staring at James and Alice, and to an extent, him. If not a single person noticed this man appear out of thin air, not even the close-by, neighboring tables… then he’d definitely done something to trap them into this situation. It would be best to play along for now, lest they walk straight into a trap, assuming they hadn't already been fully submerged in one.

Wabbit Season [HABIT] LeFuy0A
“…Alright then, friend. You want to discuss something? Then let us discuss.”

Begrudgingly, the president sat down before signaling his daughter and best friend to do the same through a concerned glare and a few downward nods of the head. As soon as they were all seated, both Alice and Lucian kept one hand ever-so-slightly behind their backs each, while James kept his combat systems at the ready. “So… what’s this about a ‘dog of the traveler’?” Lucian began as most of the people that had begun to stare returned to their own muses.
Back to top Go down
GoodLittleRabbit

GoodLittleRabbit

PostSubject: Re: Wabbit Season [HABIT]   Wabbit Season [HABIT] EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 10:18 pm

Wabbit Season [HABIT] Imstil10
THERE, SOMEONE HAS A GOOD NOODLE ON THEIR SHOULDERS. ALWAYS NICE TO SEE.

HABIT watched quietly as Lucian and his pets sat back down. Good, wouldn't want a fight to break out in the best burger joint in the city. Well, next to the one in the Toha Heavy Industries main office's cafeteria. Like, for a corporate cafe it's really good! Theres a sliding scale of price vs tateyness. While in pure goodness the Dell Double Dspecial with cheese can't be beat, when it is compared to the Bacon double with cheese at the Toha cafe' it falls just a little short.SO FORMAL! LETS NOT JUST JUMP TO BUSINESS. I MEAN THIS IS THE FIRST TIME WE'VE SEEN EACH OTHER SENSE YOU AWOKE, LET'S TAAAALK! HAVE A GOOD TIME LIKE WE USED TO. YOU DO REMEMBER ME... RIGHT LUCIAN?

HABIT's mask looked Lucian in the eyes. The glint of his beady red eyes carried an air of familiarity. As the wound on the back of Lucian's neck began to warm, HABIT began to chuckle.OR MAYBE THIS IS THE FIRST TIME WE'VE MET AND I'VE JUST BEEN STALKING YOU. FRANKLY YOU HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING WITH HOW FICKLE MEMORIES CAN BE HEHEHE..." HABIT burst into a hearty laugh, having to grip the table to keep his balance on his chair.

O-OH MAN! YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE! HA! LIKE, OOOOH IS HE WITH THE HORSEMEN WOOOOOO~ HAHAHA... OH BUT SERIOUSLY NO... YOU'RE SOMETHING CALLED A WILD CARD. A PERSONA USER WITH MULTIPLE FACETS. BUT EVEN MORE SERIOUSLY YOUR FACE WAS ALL LIKE BUWAAAAA! EHEHEHEHE! HABIT sighed happily as he took another fry from Alice's plate.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Wabbit Season [HABIT]   Wabbit Season [HABIT] EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 7:04 pm

Wabbit Season [HABIT] PySASsY
Wabbit Season [HABIT] AoyhJHz
Wabbit Season [HABIT] O20rQ45

As the mystery dinner invader continued to talk, the trio listened and contemplated his questions with high contempt but a median sense of urgency. It was only when he brought up the Horsemen that the three seekers’ glares sharpened like knives on a grinder.

“You… what the hell are you?!” Alice asked with shaky anger in her voice as her hand reached towards her hip, trying to draw her lightsaber. Lucian noticed this movement in time, however, and made an effort to stop it. “Alice! Not here, not now””

“But dad! He-“

“Not here. Not now.”

It took a few seconds for Alice to put both of her hands back on the table, her anger now having turned more to something like scorn. A loud grumbling noise coming from James’s stomach interrupted the tension of the table like a stake through a thin sheet.

…Oh, for fuck’s sake.”

“What is it?”

“…I need to excuse myself real quick, but don’t think you can pull anything funny, rabbit.”

“ARE YOU SERIOUS?! Now of all times?!”

“H-Hey, I don’t control my digestive system, alright? Just fill me in when I get back.”

“This doesn’t bode well.”

As James made his way towards the restroom, all the while keeping his eyes locked on HABIT, the two remaining seekers turned their attention back to the matter at hand. “So, a Persona User with multiple facets, huh? What does that even mean? And more importantly- who are you, exactly?”

“More importantly than even that–“ Alice began, slapping away HABIT’s fry-stealing hand. “- how the hell do you know about the Horsemen? You better choose your word’s very, very carefully.”
Back to top Go down
GoodLittleRabbit

GoodLittleRabbit

PostSubject: Re: Wabbit Season [HABIT]   Wabbit Season [HABIT] EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 7:41 pm

TOOK YA LONG ENOUGH]

HABIT pulled his hand back and rubbed it where Alice had so rudely slapped him away. Coulda just asked him to stop ya know. No need to jump straight to violence when you haven't even tried talking yet. If she didn't want her fries swiped then he wouldn't swipe her fries! Simple as that! Why make it a whole thing? The rudeness of some people... This generation has a lot to learn.FIRST OF ALL... DON'T HIT, SERIOUSLY. RUDE VERY RUDE. SECONDLY I'M HUMANITY'S BAD HABIT. OR HABIT FOR SHORT. NICE TO MEET CHA SLASH SEE YOU AGAIN. HABIT winked one of the eyes on his mask at the young girl and nodded to James as he left.WOULDN'T THINK OF IT PAL. TAKE YOU'RE TIME I'LL KEEP YOUR SEAT WARM FOR YA.

HABIT wasted no time in pulling Jame's plate in front of him, no sense in letting good food go to waist after all. He slid one of Jame's ribs under his mask, bone and all, and hummed in joy. THIRDLY, I KNOW WHAT I KNOW BECAUSE THERE'S NOT A THING THAT HAPPENS IN THIS CITY WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE... OR I KNOW WHAT I KNOW BECAUSE I WAS THERE, ON SCARRED EARTH ALONG WITH YOU... OR I KNOW WHAT I KNOW BECAUSE I READ YOUR FILE. OR I KNOW WHAT I KNOW BECAUSE I'M YOU FROM THE FUTURE COME BACK WITH A WARNING OF GRAVE IMPORTANCE ABOUT CWISNET'S TAKE OVER OF JUNCTION... OR MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE OF NONE OF THOSE THINGS OR MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE OF ALL OF THEM. THIS DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT I KNOW WHAT I KNOW. YA KNOW? HABIT chuckled slightly at his wordplay and slid another rib under his mask WHAT I DON'T KNOW IS THE RECIPE FOR THIS SPICY BARQUE SAUCE...IS THAT NUTMEG? I THINK IT'S NUTMEG.

HABIT's attention was once again drawn to Lucian IT. MEANS. YOU. CAN. USE. MULTIPLE. PERSONA! GEEZE KID YOUR POPS HERE IS SLOOOOOOW. IT ALSO MAKE YOU VERY INTERESTING TO HIM, THE TRAVELER, YOURS TRULY, AND A BUNCH OF OTHER FACTIONS THAT ARE KEEN ON PICKING YOUR BRAIN. KNEW I COULDN'T GET TO YOU FIRST SO YA KNOW, JUMPED AT THE OPPORTUNITY TO TALK TO YOU SECOND.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Wabbit Season [HABIT]   Wabbit Season [HABIT] EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 1:56 am

“When you say Humanity’s bad habit… are you being cryptically allegorical, or are you speaking literally?” Frankly if he was humanity’s bad habits personified it wouldn’t really surprise the president at this point; a lot of concepts were going around getting personified lately.

“If you weren’t willing to answer the question, you could have just said so, you know.” That way she could have reiterated it sooner. “Just know the more cryptic you are the less cooperative we’re going to be inclined to be.” Really, for someone who apparently wanted them to loosen up and not be on the edge around him he was being fairly counterproductive. Either that or he was just in it for shits and giggles. Most likely the latter.

“But how is that even possible?” Lucian asked. “I thought a Persona was the physical embodiment of one’s ego. Are you trying to say that I have more than one ego?” He severely doubted Liber of all people… or, well, of all speaking, thinking entities would lie to him, considering he is him and himself. “And furthermore… if you’re second to the party, then who was the first?"
Back to top Go down
GoodLittleRabbit

GoodLittleRabbit

PostSubject: Re: Wabbit Season [HABIT]   Wabbit Season [HABIT] EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 3:43 pm

GEE I DON'T KNOW LUCIAN, ARE YOU LITERALLY A LUCIAN OR IS THAT JUST THE NAME YOU WERE GIVEN WHEN YOU WERE BORN? COME ON MAN, THINK ABOUT HOW NAMES WORK. THOUGH YES IT IS A LITERAL AND FIGURATIVE NAME. HABIT paused to try and flag down a passing waitress to get a refill on his lemonade. The passing slug woman would all but ignore the masked man, simply raising one slimy arm like appendage in his direction and returning to the table it was busing.I... HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT MEANS... ANYWAY, YEAH, BAD HABITS, INFINITELY RECURRING...PARALLELS TO  EVERYMAN...SERIOUSLY AM I GETTING A REFILL OR NOT? WHAT THE HELL DOES WAGGLE WAGGLE DRIP DRIP MEAN? YEAH I'M TALKEN TO YOU SLUG GIRL! SHE IS NOT GETTING A TIP I'M TELLING YOU THAT MUCH RIGHT NOW.

HABIT sighed and eyed Alice seemingly amused by her little lecture. IF YOU DON'T PLAN ON SAYING ANYTHING INTERESTING, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL AND JUST DO YOUR JOB... THE BIG BOYS ARE TALKING Once again HABIT would try to flag down the waitress only to be ignored as she passed by him on her way back into the kitchen, again only raising one slime coated hand to respond....DO SLUGS HAVE EARS? I DISTINCTLY REMEMBER READING SOMEWHERE THAT THEY DON'T...OR WAS THAT WORMS? LUCIAN, DO YOU KNOW IF SLUGS HAVE EARS? AT THIS POINT IT WOULD BE THE ONLY REASONABLE EXCUSE...

HABIT stared at Lucian for a moment before shaking his head and jolting up slightlyOH RIGHT WILD CARD, UH, THE SHORT AND LONG OF IT IS YOU DID SOMETHING YOU QUITE FRANKLY SHOULD NOT HAVE, AND NOW YOU HAVE MULTIPLE MASKS WITHIN YOU THAT YOU CAN CALL UPON BY STRENGTHENING YOUR BONDS WITH OTHERS. FORM SOCIAL LINKS, GET NEW STRONGER PERSONA. BADA BING BADA BOOM. NORMALLY IGOR WOULD BE THE ONE WHO EXPLAINS ALL THIS BUT SENSE WE CAN'T REALLY RELY ON THAT... GUESS I'LL BE YOUR IGOR. CHOOOKUSA VELVIT ROOMUWE HEHE...

HABIT's little chuckle was interrupted by the Slug Waitress returning and refilling his drink with fresh lemonade. He could only stare in amazement as she disappeared back into the kitchen.WELL HOLY FUCK... HAH! GUESS SHE'LL BE GETTING A TIP AFTER ALL! NOW, HABIT paused taking a sip from his slightly slime covered glass of lemonade I DO BELIEVE WER'RE GETTING TO THE POINT WHERE I STOP ANSWERING QUESTIONS, AND START ASKING THEM. SURELY YOU WOULDN'T MIND ANSWERING A FEW QUESTIONS FOR ME, AFTER ALL...

Wabbit Season [HABIT] Black_10
WE ARE FRIENDS RIGHT?
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Wabbit Season [HABIT]   Wabbit Season [HABIT] EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 4:35 am

Alice could only really grit her teeth as HABIT seemed to dismissively ignore her very existence. With the way things had been unfolding, frankly she’d been wondering when they’d stumble upon a reality-warping-trickster archetype – or at the very least a wannabe – but that didn’t make this situation any less infuriating. HABIT insisted on putting on a non-hostile demeanor, but if his influence over the crowd was any indication, he was the one holding the deck in this scenario. Attacking him head-on would be a grievous mistake. Don’t be confused; the casual mention of her life’s most absolute antithesis followed by disrespect and ignorance left her absolutely livid, but rather than alleviating her hands’ desire to strangle this man she decided to alleviate her general being’s desire to stay alive.

“While I’m open to the mathematical possibility of you not meaning any harm and just being inherently unsettling, I simply can’t afford to throw myself into this mess any more haphazardly than I already have so far.” Lucian began, crossing one leg over the other and adjusting his glasses. “First of all, you will show my daughter the due respect she deserves. Second, even if you insist on being this… direct, I expect you to realize you’re not exactly coming across as the friendliest of folk right now. And third…”

“…I’m not paying for that lemonade.”

Lucian took of his glasses to wipe them with a wet towel. He’d gotten so caught up in managing the situation he hadn’t even realized his glasses had gotten dusty until the blurriness was stinging his eyes. “If that’s all fine with you… maybe I won’t consider you an enemy right off the bat.”

“Now. You had questions?”
Back to top Go down
GoodLittleRabbit

GoodLittleRabbit

PostSubject: Re: Wabbit Season [HABIT]   Wabbit Season [HABIT] EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 2:14 pm

Wabbit Season [HABIT] Ns5sgCO
OH I MEAN HARM. LETS GET THAT NOTION OUT OF YOUR SILLY LITTLE HEAD RIGHT HERE AND NOW. I MEAN HARM, IT'S JUST WHERE THAT HARM IS DIRECTED THAT IS IN QUESTION RIGHT NOW.

HABIT sighed as he put his glass down and leveled his gaze on Lucian, looks like the poor man is starting to get fed up with the whole shtick huh? Shame, this was fun, but there comes a time for business and a time for pleasure... and it seemed that the latter had to take a back seat to the former now. No fun these wild cards, always uptight and silent... Never cracking a smile or nothen, content to just shout the name of whatever persona their using at the moment without a hint of how it makes others feel.IF FUNNY JOKE TIME IS OVER THEN IT'S OVER... FIRST AND FOREMOST I TREAT EVERYONE WITH THE AMOUNT OF RESPECT THEY INTRINSICALLY DESERVE, SAYS A LOT ABOUT OUR LITTLE CONVERSATION NO? SECOND, WELL I ASSUMED ROBO COP WOULD BE. I AINT GOT NO CASH... AND THIRDLY, LIKE IT OR NOT BY THE END OF THIS CONVERSATION WE'LL BE FRIENDS, COLLEAGUES, BUDDIES! HOW DO I KNOW THIS? BECAUSE I KNOW THINGS, I KNOW THINGS THAT YOU DON'T AND YOU WANT TO KNOW THINGS. WHICH MAKES ME A VERY IMPORTANT PERSON TO YOU... AFTER ALL... YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU'RE HERE RIGHT? ANYWAY, QUESTION TIME. TO START HOW BOUT A NICE GET TO KNOW YOU QUESTION, WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION?

Nodding to Lucian's response, HABIT would pause to look towards the bathroom and shake his head, old Tin Man had been in there for quite some time. Probably fell in...Or short circuited trying to wash his hands.IT'S... CONVENIENT ISN'T IT? FOR YOU TO END UP HERE. OUT OF ALL THE WORLDS IN ALL THE MULTIVERSE AT ALL TIMES... JUNCTION JUST HAPPENED TO LAND ON YOUR HOME WORLD RIGHT WHEN YOU NEEDED IT. THEN POOF... GONE IN LESS THEN TEN MINUTES... NOT THE SHORTEST TIME JUNCTION HAS SPENT IN A LOCATION BUT IT SURE IS UP THERE. NOT EVEN LONG ENOUGH TO REALLY TAKE THE WORLD IN. JUST LONG ENOUGH TO PICK YOU AND YOUR TWO PETS UP. DOSN'T THAT SEEM... ODD TO YOU?

HABIT would wait for Lucian's response before nodding and standing from the table. WELP... THAT WAS REALLY THE ONLY QUESTION I HAD FOR YA, GOOD TALK LUCIAN GOOD TALK. He then reached into his coat pockets and quietly searched for something before finally pulling a small wallet from within. He stared at it for a moment before opening it and inspecting the contents. HUH, WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT, I STAND CORRECTED, I DO HAVE CASH. HANDSOME DEVIL THIS ONE... HABIT placed enough money on the table for the ribs and the lemonade before pocketing the wallet and tipping his mask to Lucian and Alice. OH! ACTUALLY ONE MORE QUESTIONS BEFORE I LEAVE, BEFORE I FORGET HEH.

DO YOU REMEMBER BEING BORN?
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Wabbit Season [HABIT]   Wabbit Season [HABIT] EmptyWed May 09, 2018 6:32 pm

"Fine, I'll be concise. Do you mean us harm or not?"

"If you're refering to the possibility that our arrival on Junction might have been part of some third party's ulterior plan... the thought has crossed my mind, yes. I suppose that given the information I have and don't have about the situation, it'd be naïve of me to discard the possibility altogether; I have more than enough enemies, as it turns out."

"Do I what?" That one caught Lucian off-guard. "...No, I don't." Really, what kind of question is that? Outside of hypermnesia who would remember something like that?
Back to top Go down
GoodLittleRabbit

GoodLittleRabbit

PostSubject: Re: Wabbit Season [HABIT]   Wabbit Season [HABIT] EmptyThu May 10, 2018 2:14 pm

Wabbit Season [HABIT] Imstil10
AP AP AP, WE'RE PAST THE YOU ASKING QUESTIONS PART REMEMBER? THOUGH TWO OUT OF THREE IS ONLY 60% LUCY, D-... PASSING GRADE BUT JUST BARELY. THAT LAST QUESTION WILL BE HOMEWORK, NEXT TIME WE MEET I EXPECT AN ANSWER HEH.

HABIT Turned form the table and made for the door. This had been a very enlightening experience for him. Hopefully Lucian learned a little bit about himself today, a wild card that cannot progress is a useless wild card. This one had the potential to be the most important Wild Card in history, however it would take some doing... Though HABIT did like projects. Win Win!

Just as he reached the door HABIT's head pearked up and he spun on his heels, quickly returning to the table with a determined look on his mask. I NEARLY FORGOT! BECAUSE I'M SUCH A NICE GUY I'M GUNNA GIVE YOU A BIT OF ADVICE. LITERALLY EVERY FACTION IN THIS WAR, THE TRAVELER, HIM... EVEN I... WANT SOMETHING FROM YOU. BUT I'M THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN SEND YOU HOME... OR... WELL, IS WILLING TO I GUESS. COULD HE DO IT? I MEAN PROBABLY. HE WOULDN'T THOUGH, BETWEEN YOU AND ME HE'S KINDA AN ASSHOLE. ANYWAY! I'VE TAKEN ENOUGH OF YOUR TIME! TOODLES! HABIT nodded to himself and spun once more towards the door and marched out, grabbing a complimentary after meal mint on his way.

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Wabbit Season [HABIT]   Wabbit Season [HABIT] EmptyThu May 31, 2018 7:27 am

The president and his daughter remained solemnly quiet as they stared at the masked man all the way ‘til he crossed the restaurant doors and left for good. While they had only gotten half-way into their food, they came to a unanimous conclusion that they’d lost their collective appetite. Even James, who was still in the bathroom, had lost his appetite, though admittedly that was for… more natural reasons.

Lucian sighed a heavy sigh and removes his glasses to give them a quick wipe, prompting Alice to do the same, as she hadn’t noticed hers were practically stained by the heat coming from her eyes and cheeks. Once Lucian had finished cleaning and had put his glasses back on, he turned towards the nearest waiter.

“Check, please.”
Back to top Go down
GoodLittleRabbit

GoodLittleRabbit

PostSubject: Re: Wabbit Season [HABIT]   Wabbit Season [HABIT] EmptyThu May 31, 2018 10:28 am

Wabbit Season [HABIT] 28ebeca7cd85a7d40a9f5fc27b713fe8-d675xcr

Lucian has forged the GOOD HABITS Social Link of the Blank arcana.

The gears of fate are ever turning.

REMEMBER WHO'S GOT YOUR BACK LUCIAN...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wabbit Season [HABIT]   Wabbit Season [HABIT] Empty

Back to top Go down

Wabbit Season [HABIT]
Page 1 of 1